Live Markets »News & Advice»Market News»Market News Details
Market News Details
Back

Would you plan a vacation to see the Statue Of Unity? 60% say 'No': BS Poll

BS Web Team/New Delhi 06 Nov 18 | 03:21 PM

A view of the Statue of Unity during sunset, at Kevadiya colony in Narmada district of Gujarat, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi last week inaugurated an imposing 182-metre statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, touted as the world's tallest. Built at a cost of Rs 30 billion (around Rs 3,000 crore), the statue received accolades as well criticism, mainly from Opposition.

Related Stories

    No Related Stories Found
Widgets Magazine

Business Standard recently conducted a poll asking users across Facebook, Twitter and its website whether they would plan a vacation to visit the statue, which is spread on an area of over 20,000 square meters in Sadhu Bet Island near river Narmada in Gujarat.

Here are the results of the 24-hour poll:

Out of over 4,000 votes across the three platforms, 60 per cent said that they wouldn't visit the statue, while the other 40 per cent opined that they would.



The infographic above indicates that majority of poll-takers on Twitter would like to plan a visit to the Statue of Unity, while the majority on Business Standard website and Facebook said that they would not visit Sardar Patel's statue. 

Widgets Magazine

Sensex

Company Price Gain (%)
ICICI Bank360.902.44
NTPC156.402.36
Axis Bank618.602.05
Reliance Inds.1,099.551.93
Larsen & Toubro1,391.151.77

Poll

Currently No Poll Available.

Online Portfolio

You can create Online Portfolio here using the below button.

Widgets Magazine