- 27 Nov 1412:46 AMLand valuations in Delhi are expected to rise by 10-20 per cent with the government relaxing norms for the floor area ratio (FAR) and ground coverage for plots in the national capital.12:38 AMHaving raised a $250-million (Rs 1,500 crore) offshore fund in July this year, real estate fund manager HDFC Property Fund is now gearing up to launch a $500-million (Rs 3,000 crore) offshore real estate fund, according to an executive in the know of the
- 24 Nov 1402:35 AMNew Gurgaon comprises the areas and sectors beyond the second toll plaza on NH-8, located on either side of the highway or accessible through internal roads.12:49 AMGurgaon, known for its luxury and premium properties, is fast emerging as a hub for homes that cost Rs 10-20 lakh, with developers lining up a number of projects under the Haryana government's policy for affordable housing.12:33 AMReal estate prices around Visakhapatnam have increased 30-80 per cent over the last few weeks, driven by proposed projects like Smart City, metro rail, tourism hub, Signature Tower and a railway zone.
- 19 Nov 1402:43 PMInternational property players and equity firms from Malaysia, Singapore and other countries of Asia and West Asia are checking out the India market, following the government move to relax foreign investment norms in the real estate sector.12:25 PMDespite high property prices, India's commercial capital Mumbai has once again emerged as the most popular and attractive property investment hotspot among the UAE-based Indian expats.
- 12 Nov 1402:30 AMThe recently-concluded festival season proved a damp squib for real estate developers. In spite of hefty advertising and promotion, sales didn't pick up.
- 11 Nov 1411:59 AMThe election of the BJP Government at the centre was just the beginning.
- 10 Nov 1403:48 AMA prospective property buyer was given an option by a builder - Rs 15,000 a sq ft if 20 per cent was paid upfront and 80 per cent on possession or Rs 14,000 a sq ft if 20 per cent was paid upfront and the other 80 per cent was linked to pace of
- 06 Nov 1405:28 PMJones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Property Consultants, a global major in property advisory services, said they anticipate as much as $10 billion worth of commercial property that can be structured as Real Estate Investment Trust (Reit) when the requisite