- 18 May 1609:28 PMAcross the country, the Indian realty sector is in the grip of a slowdown.
- 16 May 1605:26 AMPune's rapid growth as a city is constantly pushing the envelope for real estate development.05:25 AMNaren and Sudha Sheth booked a residential flat in a housing-cum-commercial project known as Lodha Luzuria at Thane, being constructed by Sri Sainath Enterprises, belonging to the Lodha Group.
- 10 May 1610:44 PMThe new Real Estate Regulation and Development Act has just come into force. It is being hailed as a positive step. The Act envisages that the states and Centre will formulate specific rules for real estate regulation.
- 02 May 1603:10 AMAfter relocating four times in the past four years, Devendra Warghiya is now methodical about shifting houses. "Before you leave the currently occupied property, ensure you have signed and registered the rental agreement with the new house owner.
- 27 Apr 1602:26 PMThe problem in the real estate sector is clearly highlighted in the response of the sector’s representative to RBI governor Raghuram Rajan’s remark on reducing real estate prices for a pick-up in demand.
- 26 Apr 1612:27 PMReal EstateA day after Reserve Bank Of India governor Raghuram Rajan urged property developers to cut home prices, real estate developers have rejected the call, saying it is unviable for them to reduce prices.
- 17 Apr 1610:09 PMRecently real estate consultancy JLL India held an Online Home Fest, through which it helped developers market their residential properties directly to buyers over the internet. Property portal Magicbricks.
- 30 Mar 1603:28 PMA few years ago, an upper middle-class working couple I know, were looking to invest in a second house in northern and north-eastern Mumbai.
- 29 Mar 1601:09 PMAfter the Real Estate Bill was passed, there was a flurry of activity among builders. The Bill, among other riders, stipulates that the builder can’t use pre-booking money as capital for construction.
- 21 Mar 1607:09 AMWith the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill cleared by both houses of Parliament, it is only a matter of time before the regulatory mechanism is set up by all states.