- 23 May 1312:36 AMMumbai is the best city in India for commercial real estate investment, with returns of 12-19 per cent likely in the next five years, according to a study by Knight Frank.
- 21 May 1302:02 PMThe overall rentals in select prominent main streets of Linking Road in Bandra saw a decline of 12%. The rentals have dropped from January-March quarter as compared to the October-December quarter.
- 20 May 1302:27 AMIf you reside in an old building, located in a prime area, it is likely builders have come up with a flood of offers to redevelop your society.
- 14 May 1312:45 AMBlame it on a dull realty market or slow approvals in cities such as this one. Akshaya Tritiya, considered to be an auspicious day for buying property, is losing its sheen for realtors.
- 13 May 1306:47 PMBlame it on dull realty market or slow approvals in cities such as Mumbai. Akshaya Tritiya, which is considered to be an auspicious day for home buying, is losing its sheen for realtors.09:55 AMIn the Indian city which has for years carried the unwholesome reputation of being the most over-priced in terms of residential real estate valuations, there is no relief in sight for aspiring home buyers.
- 05 May 1306:45 AMSince the sub-prime collapse of 2008, there have been recurrent questions about India's real estate sector. In the past three years, listed Indian real estate companies had very poor returns.
- 29 Apr 1303:53 AMIn Chennai, prices of residential property remained stable and realistic in 2012, helping maintain the general market momentum.12:56 AMPrakash and wife Purnima, both doctors and in their 50s, are busy planning their life ten years from now, and a home that is equipped to take care of all their needs for an independent living is their top priority.
- 26 Apr 1311:49 AMThe uncertainty is looming everywhere in the investment market. The world economy has still not recovered completely from the critical problems such as Euro crisis and series of recession.11:24 AMWith gold prices currently on the descent, many investors are asking themselves if residential real estate prices will follow.