- 03 Dec 1605:04 AMDemonetisation is expected to bring down housing loan interest rates by 100-150 basis points over the next six months which will in turn, spur demand for housing in mid and budget segments, a real estate official said on Friday.01:20 AMThe BK Birla group could earn about Rs 125 crore annually through lease of its office buildings in central Mumbai. On Thursday, the company announced its foray into the real estate sector through the new company Birla Estates.
- 02 Dec 1607:10 AMThe real estate and construction industry are, taken together, the largest employment generators, outside agriculture. Both industries are arguably part of the service sector. Both have long value chains.
- 01 Dec 1606:15 AMGoods or services for a commercial purpose are excluded from purview of the Consumer Protection Act, unless these are purchased or availed for the purpose of earning a livelihood.01:24 AMFitch Ratings expects residential property sales of most of the residential developers to come down by at least 20-30 per cent in 2017 because of the government’s move to demonetise certain currency notes.
- 25 Nov 1612:08 AMBengaluru and Mumbai have become the top two realty investment destinations for 2017 in the Asia-Pacific (Apac), says a report.
- 22 Nov 1610:05 AMThe resale market for luxury properties has come to a halt after the government banned high-value currency notes earlier this month.01:56 AMMumbai is set for more vertical growth, following the revised transferable development right (TDR) policy announced last week by the Maharashtra government.12:30 AMPeople troubled by demonetisation are eagerly waiting for some tangible benefits.
- 17 Nov 1606:14 AMOne positive sign about this location is that it has a Master Plan 2031 document, which shows the intent to have holistic development and a sustainable ecosystem.
- 16 Nov 1608:42 PMThe ban on Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes could be an unlikely boon for primary housing markets. Experts say the move will boost primary home sales market in the medium to long term as the resale market takes a hit.