- 27 May 1603:38 PMThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has come out with a discussion paper to regulate the fast-growing crowd-funding and peer-to-peer (P2P) lending space.
- 25 Apr 1604:12 AMOne should always compare a fund’s performance against its benchmark. If the existing schemes are not performing well, one should take a look at the pedigree of the fund house, investment philosophy and long-term performance record.
- 10 Apr 1610:05 PMI have two credit cards and the billing cycle is the same for both. Due to this, I sometimes find it difficult to fully pay the amounts.
- 07 Mar 1603:20 AMWhich plan should I invest in for my granddaughter, so that money is available when she starts her college education? She is now five years old.
- 24 Jan 1604:02 AMThe first priority of the bank is to recover any EMI dues and they normally charge penalties at the time of loan closure, though you may pay the same earlier, too.
- 18 Jan 1603:54 AMI want to surrender an endowment policy that has completed five years. My agent is refusing to help me with the surrender process.
- 23 Nov 1504:44 AMYou have not mentioned the nature of the NCD and what are the terms of payment of interest, yearly or cumulative, or if these are in the nature of deep discount bonds, etc.
- 16 Nov 1502:45 AMNo, tax-saver FDs cannot be withdrawn before maturity.
- 31 Aug 1512:23 PMAugust 31 is the last date for filing returns. If for any reason you miss this deadline, you can still file returns by the following March 31. Belated returns can be filed on or before two years from the end of the relevant tax year.
- 27 Aug 1501:06 PMLike every novice investor, Sahil was also of the view that to save for tax benefit he needs to buy insurance policy.
- 26 Aug 1512:03 PMInvestors choose mutual fund schemes after careful selection, on the basis of past returns and star ratings. These investments should ideally be linked to specific goals and not random ones.