- 29 Oct 1409:13 AMA veil of secrecy is normally associated with Swiss banks, thanks to the way they have been depicted in Hollywood movies and novels.12:12 AMOf the 700-odd Indians having foreign bank accounts, not all can be deemed to be operating these illegally.
- 05 Aug 1408:20 AMThe rate of interest at which the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) lends money to other banks is called repo rate. A cut in the repo rate is good news for banks, as they can borrow more at a low cost.
- 01 Aug 1408:32 AMRecent developments saw Government passing on instructions to state owned banks to issue RuPay debit cards to their customers. This looks like a clear indication to promote these cards.
- 28 Jul 1412:32 AMWhen the new government took over, it promised 'predictability and stability' in tax treatment.
- 27 Jun 1410:06 AMIn the current scenario, keeping your savings in bank account doesn’t seem a sound decision as they offer measly interest rates. It could be safe to keep all your savings in your bank account, but amount won’t grow adequately over there.
- 21 Jun 1412:25 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has revamped the offer-for-sale (OFS) route. It has expanded eligibility criteria for companies that can tap the route, as well as moved to allow greater participation by retail investors.
- 13 Jun 1410:27 AMIf someone is looking for low – risk and secured investment which offers good potential in the long run, then property investment would be the right choice. Investment in real estate tends to be less volatile than other investment avenues.
- 06 Jun 1407:18 AMConsumer lawyer Jehangir Gai says often, those approaching a consumer court lack proper evidence or documents. If one keeps these vital requirements in mind, the going isn't complex.
- 28 May 1402:04 AMYou changed jobs and moved cities but didn’t bother closing your salary account. After all, there is not much money in it.
- 09 May 1412:44 AMOn Tuesday, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) allowed minors aged more than 10 years to open and operate savings bank accounts independently.