- 23 Nov 1411:10 AMRetirement fund body EPFO will launch the online facility for submitting provident fund withdrawal claims in December, which would quicken such settlements and benefit its over five crore subscribers.
- 19 Nov 1411:52 PM"When there is flab in the system, the probability of fraud goes up tremendously," said an official with a public sector bank.02:16 PMThe Centre has sought comments from people on simplifying pension procedures and taking various measures related to the welfare of pensioners.
- 18 Nov 1401:10 PMWith the objective to raise small savings in the country, the government today re-launched Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP), an instrument which will provide trusted option of investment to poor and keep them off ponzi schemes.
- 16 Nov 1412:00 PMBank deposits grew by 12.3 per cent to Rs 81.14 lakh crore in the second quarter of the current fiscal.12:50 AMWith the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) cracking down on general insurance companies offering heavy discounts in group insurance portfolio for corporates, employees may soon have to pay more out of their pockets to avail of these
- 13 Nov 1412:49 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) has cracked down on general insurance companies offering heavy discounts in the group insurance portfolio to attract and retain corporate clients.
- 08 Nov 1412:21 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) is tightening its noose around the expenses of management in life insurance companies.
- 06 Nov 1403:04 PMStandalone health insurer Star Health has hence announced the re-launch of 'Family Health Optima cover', one of its flagship products for its health insurance policy customers.12:24 AMThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked banks to alert account holders by a phone call and contact the base branch in case of a non-home cheque before clearing a high-value payment. The move has been put in place to control cheque-related frauds.
- 04 Nov 1412:35 AMEven as State Bank of India, the country's largest lender, has decided to charge its customers for more than five transactions through automated teller machines (ATMs), private sectors banks continue to be on a wait-and-watch mode.