- 25 Nov 1412:46 AMInsurance Regulatory and Development Authority Chairman T S Vijayan has said if the cap on agent commission is removed, as proposed by the Insurance Bill, companies will be free to decide the amount.12:40 AMTo increase awareness and deepen insurance penetration, the government should launch a “Jan Bima Yojana&" on the lines of a similar programme launched for banking, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) Chairman T S Vijayan said
- 23 Nov 1411:10 AMRetirement fund body EPFO will launch the online facility for submitting provident fund withdrawal claims in December, which would quicken such settlements and benefit its over five crore subscribers.
- 19 Nov 1411:52 PM"When there is flab in the system, the probability of fraud goes up tremendously," said an official with a public sector bank.02:16 PMThe Centre has sought comments from people on simplifying pension procedures and taking various measures related to the welfare of pensioners.
- 18 Nov 1401:10 PMWith the objective to raise small savings in the country, the government today re-launched Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP), an instrument which will provide trusted option of investment to poor and keep them off ponzi schemes.
- 16 Nov 1412:00 PMBank deposits grew by 12.3 per cent to Rs 81.14 lakh crore in the second quarter of the current fiscal.12:50 AMWith the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) cracking down on general insurance companies offering heavy discounts in group insurance portfolio for corporates, employees may soon have to pay more out of their pockets to avail of these
- 13 Nov 1412:49 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) has cracked down on general insurance companies offering heavy discounts in the group insurance portfolio to attract and retain corporate clients.
- 08 Nov 1412:21 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) is tightening its noose around the expenses of management in life insurance companies.
- 06 Nov 1403:04 PMStandalone health insurer Star Health has hence announced the re-launch of 'Family Health Optima cover', one of its flagship products for its health insurance policy customers.