- 22 Jul 1603:48 PMReliance Nippon Life Insurance on Friday said it plans to hire 30,000 new agents in the current financial year as part of its plans to further penetrate the insurance market to achieve double-digit growth in premium collection.03:28 PMThe Income Tax (I-T) Department has detected undisclosed income worth Rs 22,475 crore in over 9,500 surveys conducted over the past two years, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Friday.
- 20 Jul 1610:45 PMThe website of IDFC Mutual Fund runs an interesting page, titled "Is it a good time to invest?" .
- 18 Jul 1602:58 PMEmployees who fail to buy air tickets at the lowest price available on the day while undertaking journey on Leave Travel Concession (LTC) claim will face severe penal action, as per the draft guidelines finalised by the Centre.
- 17 Jul 1602:42 PMImage via ShutterstockEven as financial security after retirement is valued more, a report revealed that 47 per cent of working people in India have not started saving for their future or have stopped or faced difficulties while saving.
- 14 Jul 1603:18 PMRetirement fund body Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has relaxed the provision that requires furnishing of Universal Account Number (UAN) for settlement of claims like PF withdrawal for all those who left membership before January 1,01:16 PMThe government on Thursday clarified that black money declarants using the one-time compliance window cannot pay tax and penalty from undisclosed income to bring down their liability and such acts will not get any immunity.10:38 AMGovernment owned non-life insurer United India Insurance Company Ltd has taken a preliminary decision to list its shares through an public offer raising around Rs 1,500 crore, said top officials on Thursday.12:33 AMCustomers will now find it much easier to buy motor insurance policies or renew their existing ones on the go as the Insurance Regulatory Authority of India (Irdai) has allowed more touch points and prevented insurers from discriminating between dealers.12:09 AMStocks of public sector banks (PSBs) are finally finding some favour among equity fund managers.
- 11 Jul 1603:48 PMHDFC Realty, the real estate advisory arm of Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), is planning to take its business to smaller cities via the broker aggregator route.