- 06 May 1602:07 PM"During FY 2015-16, more than 2.10 crore refunds amounting to Rs 1,22,425 crore were paid, compared to Rs 1,12,188 crore in the Financial Year 2014-15 and Rs 89,664 crore in the Financial Year 2013-14," a finance ministry statement said.09:04 AMICICI Prudential Life Insurance is set to hire Bank of America Merrill Lynch and ICICI Securities for its planned $600 million to $700 million initial public offering (IPO), IFR reported on Friday citing two sources close to the plans.04:24 AMDLF, the country's largest real estate developer, is planning to bring its mall assets under separate special purpose vehicles (SPVs) so that it can sell stakes in them and convert them into real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the future.
- 05 May 1602:28 PMInventory of residential premises and commercial estates has risen between 18-40% in different cities with maximum unsold stock lying in Delhi-NCR, creating a drag on linked sectors like financial services and steel, a report said on Thursday.
- 04 May 1612:48 AMWe have just witnessed the spectacle of the government having to go back as many as three times in the space of barely a month on changes that it had sought to bring in the employees' provident fund (EPF) scheme in the face of concerted public opposition.
- 03 May 1612:19 AMState Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender, has reduced by five basis points its marginal cost of funds-based lending rate (MCLR), the new benchmark to which the pricing of loans are linked.
- 30 Apr 1612:14 AMIn an ambitious plan, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has proposed to unlock 5,189 acres of no-development zone (NDZ) land and 642 acres of salt pan land to develop about one million affordable houses and civic infrastructure.
- 29 Apr 1604:14 PMThe total amount invested by retirement fund body Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) in exchange traded fund (ETF) of Nifty and Sensex-based index as on March 31, 2016, was Rs 6,577 crore, Parliament was informed on Friday.12:36 AMWith fissures between the finance and labour ministry becoming wider over interest rate on the Employees' Provident Fund (EPF), Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya on Thursday said he will meet Finance Minister Arun Jaitley for an amicable solution on the
- 28 Apr 1612:35 AMEven as a difference of opinion persists between the finance and labour ministries over the interest rate on the employees’ provident fund (EPF), the latter is planning to approach the former to revise it.
- 27 Apr 1612:21 AMInsurance companies are tying up with cooperative banks, microfinance institutions and small finance banks to widen their reach.