- 29 Nov 1502:32 PMWith the retirement fund body EPFO bruising its hands on debut in stock market, an irony of sorts has emerged in its allocation of funds -- more money was invested in SBI's Nifty ETF but returns turned poorer.
- 28 Nov 1510:25 PMGeneral insurance companies struggling to pay their service tax dues of about Rs 2,500 crore have got a lifeline from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irdai).03:42 PMInsurance sales via kirana or neighbourhood grocery stores has now taken a back seat as the regulatory body is extending timelines for these entities to acquire the skills to sell these products.12:40 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) has no plans to allow insurers to invest in additional Tier-1 capital bonds given the risk associated with these instruments, said V R Iyer, member, finance and investment, at Irdai.
- 26 Nov 1507:08 PMUnder Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), RuPay Debit Card, with an in-built accident insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh, is provided to account holders. About 16.54 crore RuPay cards have been issued so far under PMJDY.11:45 AMdsfsdfsdfsdfs
- 25 Nov 1512:50 AMThe Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)’s first brush with investment in equity instruments may turn out uninspiring for its future risks with the stock markets.12:05 AMThe Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) is likely to appoint fund managers for an open-ended term, against a three-year tenure now, to manage the Rs 1 lakh crore corpus under the national pension system (NPS).12:04 AMReliance Capital will sell 23 per cent stake in its life insurance joint venture with its Japan-based partner, Nippon Life Insurance, for Rs 2,265 crore. The deal values Reliance Life Insurance, the JV, at Rs 9,847 crore.
- 24 Nov 1504:58 PMThe tax incentives, which could be announced in the Union Budget, would aim at promoting investments in rental housing by institutional players.02:02 PMJapan's Nippon Life Insurance today announced the acquisition of another 23 per cent stake in Reliance Life Insurance for about Rs 2,265 crore.