- 26 Apr 1710:33 PMSBI Card, with over four million customers, on Wednesday slashed fuel surcharge to one per cent from 2.5 per cent in line with overall reduction affected by oil marketing companies to promote digital transactions.10:14 PMIt was Wonderful Wednesday for stock market investors. With the BSE Sensitive Index, or Sensex, closing at 30,133 points — the highest ever, many would be sitting on neat profits.
- 25 Apr 1707:22 PMAkshaya Tritiya 2017: How to make profitable investments in gold. Photo: Akshaya Tritiya, gold, Akshaya Tritiya 2017Akshaya Tritiya 2017: How to make profitable investments in gold. Photo: ReutersWhat would you buy on the Akshaya Tritiya this Friday.01:45 AMOver four crore subscribers of the retirement fund body EPFO can now make down payment and pay EMIs from their EPF accounts to buy homes.
- 24 Apr 1702:25 PMHow many of us have misplaced or inadvertently damaged the food coupons that we get as part of our salary? Or ended up discovering these long past the due date and rued over the fact that they cannot be used? Or have been forced to look for change while
- 23 Apr 1711:01 PMOn May 1, the National Pension System (NPS) for all citizens will complete eight years.08:52 AMPhoto: ShutterstockIt is that part of the year when salaried employees receive their annual bonus.
- 21 Apr 1708:54 AMRepresentative imageBuilding plans of 17 projects from six builders have been cancelled by the governing authority in the Greater Noida area.08:30 AMLabour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya on Thursday said that the Finance Ministry has approved 8.65 per cent interest rate on Employees Provident Fund (EPF) for 2016-17.The ratification of the 8.65 per cent on EPF will enable the retirement fund body05:40 AMThe government has announced the first sovereign gold bonds of the financial year a few days ahead of Akshaya Tritiya, considered auspicious for buying gold.03:38 AMNigel Isherwood was so concerned about the fate of the global financial system last year that he turned to booze.