- 27 Mar 1706:24 PMPassive investing in mutual fund schemes is not popular in India. Investors have preferred schemes managed by fund managers because of their ability to beat returns of the underlying benchmarks and generate the so-called "alpha".11:12 AMCome April 1 your car, motorcycle and health insurance will cost more with regulator Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) giving go-ahead to insurers for revision in commission for agents, as reported earlier.01:20 AMCompanies need to invest in upgrading their tax technology as authorities globally are focusing on enforcing compliance and expanding tax base, consultancy firm PwC said in a report.
- 24 Mar 1701:54 AMNon-resident Indians (NRIs) will not need to rush to get Aadhaar immediately though Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has announced plans to make it mandatory to file income tax (I-T) returns.
- 22 Mar 1711:37 PMRetirement fund body Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has decided to reduce the administrative charges to 0.65 per cent of total wages of an employee from April 1, a move that will result in savings of around Rs 1,000 crore annually for
- 21 Mar 1701:55 AMRecent policy measures, in step with the government’s mission of Housing for All by 2022, augur well for developers and end-users alike.
- 16 Mar 1710:03 AMHDFC Bank Ltd is offering loans against shares in about two-three minutes by completely digitising the loan mechanism.
- 14 Mar 1711:56 AMPhoto: ShutterstockIf you are looking to make a last-ditch attempt to hide your illegal wealth in Dubai, think again because UAE will share financial information with India about people hiding their money there as well as bank account details from
- 10 Mar 1708:58 AMThe Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has through a circular dated March 6, laid down the procedure through which subscribers may shift their corpus from a recognised provident/superannuation fund to the National Pension Scheme05:15 AMThe pensions fund regulator Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) wants government to more than treble investment levels in equity markets by government subscribers under the National Pension System (NPS) up to 50 per cent from 15 per04:36 AMHinting at a higher exposure to equity investments for government pension funds soon, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Chairman Hemant Contractor on Friday said the government was favourably inclined to the idea and likely to take