- 08 Dec 1607:47 AMDespite the repo rate staying steady in the monetary policy review, the interest rates for deposits and loans plus yield on bonds will continue to soften, on huge liquidity in the system.01:23 AMBusiness Standard brings you a snapshot of average current rates and unit sizes in localities that offer property in the price range of Rs 2-2.5 crore. If you are looking at buying real estate, an idea about prevailing rates would come handy.
- 07 Dec 1601:29 PMThe credit card market is a murky one for consumers. With wildly varying fees, interest rates, and rewards, it’s hard to know which card is the best for you. The same goes for insurance.01:03 AMTravel firms are luring customers with discounts and cashless payment options to tide over the weak consumer sentiment this winter.
- 06 Dec 1609:55 AMThe finance ministry has advised people not to pay any surcharge or ‘convenience fee’ asked by shops for payment through debit card.
- 05 Dec 1610:56 PMIn the wake of demonitisation, technology has become key to financial transactions. And, e-wallets are becoming a major vehicle to the new cashless way of life.
- 02 Dec 1607:42 AMIn the wake of demonetisation, many investors have excess funds idling in their savings accounts.
- 01 Dec 1601:51 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) has allowed insurers to be part of the Joint Lenders’ Forum (JLF), formed under Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines for loan accounts that could turn non-performing assets01:20 AMDemonetisation has hit many industries, especially the real estate industry where use of cash is prevalent. Lodha Developers, the largest property developer by sales, however, sees a silver lining with the home loan interest rates expected to soften.01:10 AMGlobal investor KKR and non-banking finance company Altico Capital have invested Rs 435 crore in a residential project of SARE Homes in Gurgaon in the National Capital Region.12:26 AMPune has been witnessing rapid real estate development for more than a decade, and is now quickly expanding at its fringes in every direction.