- 05 May 1512:27 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal has adjourned an appeal against the insurance regulator after its counsel sought time to file a reply.12:29 AMPrime Minister Narendra Modi is set to launch two insurance schemes, along with one for pension, under the Jan Suraksha Yojana on Saturday.
- 02 May 1512:59 AMThe Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will start investing in equity-related instruments from the next month, sources say.12:08 AMNew India Assurance, the country's largest general insurer, is looking to expand its portfolio with a new miscellaneous product. It will focus on the motor and health portfolios this financial year.
- 29 Apr 1504:12 PMReliance Life Insurance has launched 'Reliance Health Total' a comprehensive health insurance plan.12:22 AMBritish trade unions have sent a legal notice to Tata Steel to ballot some 17,000 employees for a proposed industrial action over a pension row.
- 28 Apr 1512:51 PMPrivate life insurance player, Aegon Religare Life Insurance (Aegon Religare) is planning to expand its product portfolio by launching a series of riders.
- 27 Apr 1512:09 AMPlacing perpetual bonds issued by banks to shore up Tier-I capital with investors has turned out to be a bitter experience for arrangers in FY15. Arrangers, merchant bankers registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India and involved in issue
- 25 Apr 1512:38 AMWith uncertainty around the future of the government-sponsored Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), card holders have been left in uncertainty.
- 24 Apr 1512:59 AMIn a major boost to India's capital markets, the Union labour ministry has allowed investing 5-15 per cent of Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)'s incremental corpus of about Rs 6 lakh crore in equity-related instruments, in the form of
- 20 Apr 1512:30 AMInsurance surveyors and loss assessors (SLAs) — who investigate and quantify the losses arising out of any incident — might see a decline in their numbers with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) increasing the