- 26 Jan 1502:07 AMThe Life Insurance Agents Federation of India (LIAFI) strongly objected to the proposed Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill and said, it would protest the legislation tooth and nail.
- 23 Jan 1512:08 PMLife insurers are in the process of sending a proposal to the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irda) on the issue of payment of claims after three years.
- 22 Jan 1512:59 AMThe Union Budget for 2015-16 might give a tax boost to the liberalised depository-receipt regime, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs).
- 21 Jan 1505:34 PMPublic sector general insurance company United India Insurance is targetting over 17% growth in premium income in Uttar Pradesh during 2014-15 financial year.
- 20 Jan 1506:20 PMPrivate life insurance company Tata AIA Life has entered into a bancassurance partnership with Citibank to offer its products through the bank channel.12:48 AMWith the Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) empowered to deal with cases from refusal of registration to imposition of penalty by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai), through the Insurance Laws (Amendment) Ordinance 2014,
- 15 Jan 1504:18 PMIndia could soon be the insurance hub for the SAARC countries, if the plans of JLT Independent Insurance Brokers fall into place.12:59 PMThe realty developer community has heaved a sigh of relief with Thursday's rate cut by the Reserve Bank of India.12:50 AMThe Insurance Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, which has suggested structural changes in the way the sector functions, has omitted Section 40A of the earlier Insurance Act, which talks about commission to insurance agents.
- 12 Jan 1512:49 PMBengaluru recorded 9.39 million square feet of office space in 2014, the highest such absorption among all cities in the country, said a new study.12:28 AMMobile wallet might be a new concept in India, but it has surpassed credit cards in terms of the number of users. Take, for instance, Noida-based Paytm, which has 20 million active users.