- 30 May 1612:37 AMHealth planning is still lacking among Indians across all categories, especially among young Indians, says a survey.
- 29 May 1610:28 AMThe Centre is actively considering proposals of four public sector general insurance companies to be part of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) launched this year.
- 28 May 1609:05 PMfamily health via Shutterstock.Heavy discounts in insurance segments such as group health would soon come under the scanner of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai).
- 26 May 1602:13 PMState-owned renewable energy player Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) today said its board will consider the proposal for raising funds through issuance of non-convertible bonds.11:30 AMIT advertisement said that the fair market value of the asset declared, as on June 1, 2016, will deemed to be the undisclosed incomeThe Income Tax department today brought out its first public advertisement to popularise and create awareness about
- 25 May 1601:10 AMTrade unions are unanimous on opposing any proposal changing the investment pattern in equity market.12:58 AMIn what could deter people from declaring black money during the four-month window beginning next month, the tax liability on the declared asset will be on the appreciated value.12:33 AMEven as Union labour minister Bandaru Dattatreya has raised the pitch for higher investment in equities by the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), the trade unions have said they are opposed to any proposal to increase the quantum of the
- 24 May 1604:06 PMStandalone health insurer Star Health and Allied Insurance has introduced a new variant, Gold Plan, under the Super Surplus Insurance Policy and Star Super Surplus Floater Insurance.03:04 PMBirla Sun Life Insurance (BSLI), the life insurance arm of the Aditya Birla Financial Services has announced the launch of BSLI SecurePlus Plan.12:33 AMPrivate insurance companies have seen healthy growth in profits in 2015-16. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance posted the highest profit of Rs 1,650 crore.However, industry players said growth in individual premiums was a cause for concern.