- 18 Dec 1411:37 AMThe Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill that is set to be tabled in the Upper House of the Parliament in the next few days is not just about raising the foreign direct investment limit in the sector to 49% from 26%.10:25 AMIn a bid to maintain its bottomline, India's largest private sector non-life insurer ICICI Lombard has decided to cut down its exposures in certain segments, including weather insurance.12:49 AMUttar Pradesh is amongst the leading domestic markets in the online/electronic sale of life insurance policies.
- 16 Dec 1406:26 PMThe Indian mutual fund industry is not in a mood to do away with up front commission anytime soon. According to them, if upfront commission is abolished it will not help the industry grow, which is still a grossly under-penetrated sector.02:58 PMGiven the rising air fares and increasing hotel rents, a family holiday also requires some amount of financial planning.
- 14 Dec 1412:02 PMAfter clipping at 12-13% growth in the first half, the incremental premium income of the Rs 80,000-crore general insurance industry has plunged to single-digits in both October and November due to sharp fall in motor insurance premium, say industry
- 12 Dec 1411:07 AMThe insurance regulator’s directive to insurers to better price fire, property and group health risk may prove to be costly for customers.12:09 AMThe officers, development officers, employees and agents connected with the Indian public sector insurance industry staged a demonstration before the LIC divisional office in Dharwad on Thursday.
- 11 Dec 1412:40 AMStar Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited, the country's first stand-alone insurer, plans to raise Rs 350 crore by the end of FY15 from existing investors as well as by diluting stake to foreign investors, V Jagannathan, chairman and managing
- 10 Dec 14
- 08 Dec 1402:40 PMCountry's largest private sector lender ICICI Bank has announced a hike in its ATM charges for saving account holders from January 1 next year.