- 29 Dec 1610:38 PMThe Indian consumer has been on the radar for brands across the world. With the country still showing healthy growth rates amongst a sea of gloom, brands from categories ranging from budget to premium have been looking to the Indian consumer for growth.
- 15 Dec 1611:58 AMDespite demonetisation shake-up, wealth management business in India is poised to grow 17-18 per cent each year for the next few years and the next couple of months will be crucial for building people's sentiment towards investment, according to a wealth
- 06 Dec 1606:46 AMPost-demonetisation, technology has become key to financial transactions. And e-wallets are becoming a major vehicle to the new cashless way of life.
- 28 Nov 1606:20 PMEvasion of taxes deprives the nation of critical resources which could enable the Government to undertake anti-poverty and development programmes.
- 25 Nov 1601:03 AMEnd of season sales could start just before Christmas this year. Typically, they start in the first or second week of January, when the New Year season ends.
- 24 Nov 1606:29 AMNon-resident Indians (NRIs) could run into difficulties if they possess discontinued currency notes amounting to a high value.05:25 AMThe shortage of cash caused by demonetisation has probably forced you to stand in long queues at banks and ATMs. As far as possible, minimise your use of cash and shift to digital modes of payments.
- 21 Nov 1612:59 PMTapping smartphones on high-tech contactless cash machines, bank customers will now be able to withdraw 100 pounds (around Rs 8,414) in cash, reports said.
- 18 Nov 1604:00 PM“Go-Jek never saw itself as a ride-hailing app. Maybe in the beginning, but we’re so beyond that now,&" says Nadiem Makarim.
- 17 Nov 1603:56 PMIf you are a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and have currency of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 you can deposit them in your NRO account. There is no limit on how much you can deposit. The same rules will apply to these accounts as the regular savings bank accounts.
- 15 Nov 1603:55 PMJust days after the “surgical strike&" on Pakistan and days before the government announced its demonetisation move urging Indians to shift to a cashless economy run on internet and plastic cards, India reported its biggest internet banking