- 03 May 1603:40 AMThe Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) is planning to launch two more life cycle funds for National Pension System (NPS) subscribers in the private sector.
- 02 May 1604:09 AMA classic passive investor makes systematic investment plans (SIPs) to buy mutual funds (usually index mutuals) at regular intervals. This method eliminates (almost) all discretion and avoids some behavioural difficulties.03:07 AMIt’s finally the time of the year when your company will pay out the much-anticipated annual performance bonus.
- 01 May 1612:08 AMA layman typically invest in an ad hoc manner - without much forethought and planning.
- 29 Apr 1608:00 AMFor all the wealth of knowledge out there on the stock markets, on investments, on personal finance, people are still generally lost when it comes to managing their own money. Personal finance is a topic you have to make time for.03:36 AMAs interest rates are expected to move south, many savvy investors are buying tax-free bonds in the secondary market.02:42 AMOne of the reformist thrusts of the central government in the recent past seems to be becoming a casualty of rollback and confusion.
- 27 Apr 1602:35 AMDividend yield funds, a class of defensive equity funds (they are also regarded as a subset of value funds), have done well during the recent market downturn.
- 26 Apr 1602:45 AMThe Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)’s recent proposal to bring unregulated pension funds under its ambit will largely impact superannuation ones that are offered by employers and managed by their private funds.
- 25 Apr 1601:02 PMRecently, the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), proposed bringing unregulated pension funds under its ambit. This largely refers to superannuation funds that are offered by employers and managed by private trusts.04:20 AMMumbai-based Shubro Sen has been putting aside Rs 40,000 per month towards his retirement corpus since the past three years.