- 04 Jan 1706:05 AMIf investment proposals are anything to go by, corporate sentiment was badly hit in November.
- 29 Dec 1601:04 AMImagine earning an annualised return of 17% from a debt mutual fund (MF) scheme. Surprised? But, this is what happened in 2016. The best-performing gilt fund’s return was as good as equity returns in a good year.
- 21 Dec 1606:06 AMWhile the Nifty is down more than four per cent since November 8, primarily due to the demonetisation effect, the US benchmark S&P 500 is up above five per cent since then.
- 15 Dec 1602:00 PMGold barsIndians have an insatiable appetite for gold, and the latest report by Karvy Wealth Management reinforces this fact.
- 12 Dec 1609:00 AMPhoto: ShutterstockThe government, a month after implementation of demonetisation, has decided to give a push to digitisation. On Thursday, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced a slew of incentives for people willing to transact digitally.
- 09 Dec 1607:58 AMAfter demonetisation, many fixed-income fund managers were of the opinion that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) would cut the repo rate by another 50 basis points (bps) by the first quarter of the next financial year.
- 08 Dec 1610:06 AMPhoto: ShutterstockMany are expecting the government to now target gold and real estate to curb black money, after the demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes.06:51 AMSoon, high networth investors (HNIs) will have another long-term investment option in the fixed income space, one tailored for their needs.01:10 AMI want to save for my 10-year old daughter’s higher education.
- 05 Dec 1612:47 PMOpting for making an online will can bring your costs down. But, it’s only suitable for those with simple and limited assets.
- 01 Dec 1607:19 AMTravelling around the world or playing a guitar in a band might not be the things you would expect to discuss with your financial planner.