- 17 Dec 1412:14 PMYou family doctor prescribes an MRI scan for your mother, which costs Rs 10,000. You submit bills to the insurance company, since your mother is covered under your family floater health insurance.12:34 AMShriram Life Insurance is looking to tap the 'non-Shriram' areas, such as Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh, by setting up branches there.
- 15 Dec 1412:17 AMThe cost of higher studies has moved up substantially in recent years. Taking loans for courses in higher education in both India and abroad is almost a necessity.
- 14 Dec 1402:11 AMThe insurance regulator’s whip on insurers to better price fire, property and group health risk might prove to be costly for customers.
- 09 Dec 1412:38 PMThe contentious Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill is expected to be a win-win for customers with provisions made to benefit policyholders' interest.12:40 AMCommon service centres (CSCs) have now been allowed to sell standard general insurance products which are simple to understand in rural areas.
- 08 Dec 1403:37 AMMumbai-based software consultant Revati Pradhan developed some complications in the last trimester of her pregnancy. She was undergoing a lot of stress due to anxiety about her first delivery and a high-pressure job. Her blood pressure had also shot up.
- 01 Dec 1412:38 AMRecently, S K Roy, chairman and managing director (CMD) of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), said the public sector insurance company would launch a new unit-linked insurance plan (Ulip) by March 2015. According to experts, the lack of Ulips in its
- 26 Nov 1403:59 PMLast month two life insurance companies have launched plans that offer guaranteed savings and income - SBI Life Insurance's Smart Guaranteed Savings Plan and Max Life Insurance's Guaranteed Income Plan.
- 24 Nov 1402:39 AMIf you are under an employer-provided health insurance scheme, you might have seen a reduction in the coverage. Either you're being asked to share a part of the premiums or the sum assured has been reduced.
- 17 Nov 1402:49 AMMumbai-based Rachel and Ajit Shenoy have invested in a child growth insurance plan for their daughter, Akaisha, 6. The payouts will happen when Akaisha is 18 and 21 years. This money will be used for her education.