Corporate tax for small companies reduced to 25%
Corporate tax will be reduced to 25 per cent for companies with revenues of less than Rs 50 crore a year, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced on Wednesday.
While small companies will be happy over the relaxation, its a big let own for the big boys.
- TN Budget 2017: Education gets Rs 30,612 cr, 3.5 lakh plots for the poor
- Tamil Nadu presents revenue-deficit Budget
- Profitable companies, no taxes: Here's how they did it
- Why link Aadhaar to mid-day meals? TMC to raise issue in Parliament
- Budget 2017: Railway projects worth Rs 13,500 crore sanctioned for NE