After 100 days of note ban, it is business as usual in real estate
After 100 days of note ban, it is business as usual in some markets. In Mumbai, for instance, builders have once again started asking if part of the payment in a real estate transaction can be made in cash. The only difference is that if the good old rupee is in short supply, builders are ready to accept other currencies. Customers, meanwhile, are waiting for prices to drop.
- AC maker Blue Star hikes digital marketing budget
- Govt, RBI examined viability of introducing Rs 5,000 and Rs 10,000 notes
- India needs to be watchful of demonetisation impact: Report
- CBDT to identify absconding I-T officers, says will take strict action
- Hiding black money? Avail disclosure window by March 31 or face the music