- 22 Sep 1610:44 PMImage via ShutterstockIt’s a race against time for mutual fund industry to meet market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi)’s requirement related to disclosure of commissions paid to distributors.10:41 PMIndian equity mutual fund managers have sold nearly 16 million shares of Max Financial Services ever since the deal between HDFC Life and Max Life Insurance was buzzing in June.02:48 PMThe Enforcement Directorate, Mumbai, has attached Rs 306.70 crore worth assets belonging to Jignesh Shah-promoted Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL).
- 20 Sep 1607:28 PMWith a view to increasing transparency, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has asked for additional disclosures in the Consolidated Account Statement (CAS) sent to investors by mutual funds.
- 19 Sep 1612:33 AMStarting next month, the periodic statements provided to mutual fund investors will have to disclose commission paid to distributors or financial planners.
- 16 Sep 1606:42 PMMutual funds (MFs) with exposure to Aditya Birla Nuvo and Grasim face notional losses, with the share price of Nuvo falling by 12.3 per cent since a merger between the two companies was announced last month, shows data from Value Research.
- 13 Sep 1611:10 PMAfter two years of strong showing, equity new fund offers (NFOs) have lost steam this year.So far from January, mutual funds have seen only 13 NFOs, which together have mobilised less than Rs 900 crore.
- 12 Sep 1602:59 PMShowing a growing traction for mutual funds among investors, the number of folios has surged by over 21 lakh in the first five months of the ongoing financial year (FY) to around 5 crore, mainly on account of strong participation from retail investors.
- 08 Sep 1601:48 PMMutual fund (MF) industry's asset base rose to a fresh all-time high of Rs 15.6 trillion at the end of August, helped by strong inflows in income and equity segments.
- 06 Sep 1601:49 AMSeven out of top 10 stock picks by India’s equity fund managers have gained 17 per cent so far in 2016. This has helped equity schemes outperform the key indices.
- 05 Sep 1604:33 PMWhen an investor puts his money in a mutual fund scheme, she does so because the scheme fits well in her portfolio and helps her meet her financial goals.
- 02 Sep 1603:46 AMEquity fund managers turned net buyers in of stocks in August, after two months. Collectively, they bought shares worth Rs 1,908 crore till August 30, according to data from the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- 01 Sep 1612:44 AMICICI Prudential Mutual Fund seems to have stunned the mutual fund industry with its bid of 0.0095 per cent for CPSE's new Rs 5,000 crore exchange-traded fund (ETF).
- 31 Aug 1612:58 AMThe CEOs of India's biggest mutual fund (MF) houses are confident long-term inflows into equity schemes will not be impacted by intermittent market correction. That was the consensus at the Business Standard Fund Cafe in Mumbai on Tuesday.12:16 AMThe CEOs of India’s biggest mutual fund (MF) houses are confident long-term inflows into equity schemes will not be impacted by intermittent market correction. That was the consensus at the Business Standard Fund Cafe in Mumbai on Tuesday.
- 23 Aug 1610:48 PMPhoto: ReutersThe shares of the country’s top lender State Bank of India (SBI) are once again back on the radar of equity fund managers. The counter has been ignored by money managers for several quarters in a row.07:14 PMMahindra Mutual Fund is betting on the semi-urban and rural markets which are under covered from financial investment perspective in India for growth and expansion.
- 19 Aug 1612:42 PMRepresentative imageMutual funds' (MF's) allocation for bank stocks slumped to Rs 82,000 crore at the end of July, after touching a record high in the preceding month.
- 15 Aug 1608:07 AMSince Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) were permitted to operate in India, they have been witnessing a steady inflow of money.
- 12 Aug 1601:43 AMThe percentage of direct plans sold by mutual funds has continued to surge and now forms nearly 40 per cent of sectoral assets.
|26 Sep 16||HDFC Prudence Fund - (Div-M)||0.30|
|26 Sep 16||AXIS Equity Saver Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.06|
|26 Sep 16||Reliance Equity Savings Fund (Div-M)||0.10|
|26 Sep 16||Kotak Equity Arbitrage Fund - Direct (Div-BiMthly)||0.24|
|26 Sep 16||DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.06|
|26 Sep 16||AXIS Enhanced Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.15|
|26 Sep 16||IDBI Diversified Equity Fund - Direct (D)||1.00|
|26 Sep 16||Edelweiss Prudent Advantage Fund - Plan A (D)||0.10|
|26 Sep 16||AXIS Equity Saver Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.19|
|26 Sep 16||Birla Sun Life Special Situations Fund (D)||1.37|