- 30 May 1609:34 AMIndia's debt fund managers, who manage assets worth Rs 10 lakh crore, have reduced exposure to government papers to a 13-month low.09:07 AMIndia's debt fund managers, who manage assets worth Rs 10 lakh crore, have reduced exposure to government papers to a 13-month low.
- 29 May 1610:42 AMNow, investing in mutual funds is just a few clicks away as investors can submit their selfies along with requisite details online for personal verification.
- 27 May 1605:48 AMEquity mutual funds acted smartly just before the rally on Wednesday and Thursday, which sent Sensex soaring by 1,000 points and Nifty by 300 points. They turned heavy buyers four days before the surge in stocks began on Wednesday.
- 24 May 1604:32 PMMutual funds have raised allocation for banking stocks to Rs 85,330 crore in April, primarily on account of cheaper valuations.
- 23 May 1602:00 PMAsset base of equity mutual funds (MFs) surged 16% to Rs 3.57 lakh crore in April as retail investors poured money into these schemes.
- 22 May 1612:48 PMMutual funds ramped up their allocation for IT stocks to over Rs 40,000 crore at April-end in view of a weakening rupee, which adds to IT exporters' profitability.
- 19 May 1604:47 AMIndia’s equity mutual fund (MF) managers have cut their exposure in several of their favourite stocks.
- 17 May 1605:46 AMIndian mutual funds (MFs) targeting government debt are losing appeal on bets the central bank has little ammunition left after the most aggressive monetary easing since 2009. So-called gilt plans saw a third month of outflows in April, the longest12:58 AMFour years after acquiring Fidelity Mutual Fund in March 2012, L&T Finance Holdings is considering selling stake to a foreign partner.
- 16 May 1604:02 PMReliance Capital, which has completed five years of partnership with Nippon Life, on Monday said it plans to strengthen the association with more products in mutual fund and life insurance spaces going ahead.02:32 PMOpposing the mandatory disclosure of commissions paid by mutual funds (MFs) to distributors, agents selling such financial products have requested regulator Sebi to scrap the directive saying it would be detrimental to the growth of the industry.
- 15 May 1611:13 AMDriven by addition in equity fund folios, mutual fund (MF) houses have registered a surge of more than 4 lakh investor accounts in April, taking the total tally to 4.8 crore.
- 11 May 1610:49 PMDomestic mutual funds (MFs) have taken lead over other institutional investors when it comes to participation in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) of shares. Fund managers have subscribed to shares in anchor book in almost all of the recent IPOs, data show.01:50 AMMarket regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) is considering doing away with the yearly investment limit of Rs 50,000 per fund house through the online route.
- 09 May 1601:49 PMEquity mutual funds witnessed an inflow of Rs 4,438 crore in April, making it the highest in five months, primarily on account of strong retail participation.
- 03 May 1612:14 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has told mutual fund (MF) houses there will be no extension of its earlier order to them for disclosing the remuneration of their top executives.
- 02 May 1612:03 AMMutual fund houses have started disclosing the salaries of their top executives following a diktat from the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- 01 May 1602:32 PMTo tap the growing demand from retail investors, mutual fund houses have filed draft papers with markets regulator Sebi to launch as many as 35 New Fund Offers (NFO) in the first four months of the year.
- 29 Apr 1601:04 PMDomestic mutual funds have reduced their stake in tyre, auto ancillaries, textiles, select banks, cement, auto and pharmaceutical shares during January – March, 2016 quarter (Q4).
|31 May 16||Invesco India Arbitrage Fund (D)||0.05|
|31 May 16||Invesco India Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.05|
|01 Jun 16||ICICI Pru Balanced Advantage Fund (Div-M)||0.08|
|02 Jun 16||Tata Balanced Fund - Regular (Div-M)||0.42|
|02 Jun 16||Tata Balanced Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.42|