- 27 Mar 1504:48 PMExposure of mutual fund (MF) equity schemes to consumer good companies has increased to a nine-month high amid the market entering a consolidation phase.
- 26 Mar 1506:20 PMShares of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies are gaining traction in India's mutual fund managers' portfolios. They are slowly raising allocation of equity assets in such stocks over the last few months.
- 25 Mar 1506:04 PMThe country's debt mutual fund managers have taken a liking to the government paper. The exposure of debt funds to government securities (g-sec) has reached record levels in February amid surprise rate cut by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).01:14 AMContinuing their bullish stance on banking stocks, mutual fund (MF) managers raised exposure to the sector to a historic high of about Rs 78,000 crore in February, according to data from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- 24 Mar 1506:44 PMMutual fund houses continue to tinker with innovative ways to lure distributors towards selling their products.
- 22 Mar 1511:28 AMTo attract retail investors, mutual fund houses are tapping social media platforms like WhatsApp and a host of other calling and messaging apps to facilitate transactions in MF products.
- 19 Mar 1511:22 AMMutual fund houses have said that tax benefits for retirement solutions should be provided on the lines of the New Pension System (NPS) as they are planning to enter pension funds sector in a big way.
- 18 Mar 1511:32 AMFranklin Templeton Investments is looking at doubling its assets under management (AUM) to Rs 1,20,000 crore within five years.
- 17 Mar 1501:03 PMInvestors may be better placed investing in diversified equity funds despite the outperformance of funds which focus on smaller companies, believes Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India).
- 16 Mar 1502:42 PMEquity mutual funds witnessed an addition of 20 lakh investor accounts or folios during the April-February period of the current fiscal (2014-15) on account of a sharp rally in stock markets.01:00 PMFor all the stress laid on the importance of equity investment being a long-term game, around half of all equity mutual fund investors stick around for less than two years.
- 13 Mar 1505:02 PMEquity mutual funds witnessed a significant net inflows of Rs 64,000 crore during the April-February period of this fiscal on account of strong participation of retail investors, Parliament was informed today.12:45 AMMutual funds (MFs) pumped in Rs 5,200 crore into equity schemes in February, taking the total inflow to about Rs 61,000 crore in the first 11 months of the current financial year, on the back of positive returns.
- 12 Mar 1512:36 PMInvestors expecting markets to continue last year’s stellar performance will have to moderate their expectations for this year.12:50 AMUS-based JPMorgan Asset Management is planning to sell its mutual fund (MF) business in India.
- 11 Mar 1502:50 AMExchange-traded funds (ETFs) seem to be the flavour of the season.
- 09 Mar 1512:12 AMThe last disruptive equity brokerage model transpired in the late nineties when India Infoline slashed rates and transformed a conventional cost-plus business.
- 05 Mar 1506:12 PMThe assets of the mutual fund industry have hit an all-time high, crossing Rs 12 lakh crore for the first time in its history. The Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) data shows that assets under management have reached Rs 12.02 lakh crore.
- 04 Mar 1501:49 AMEquity fund managers pumped in Rs 4,300 crore into stocks last month, amid sharp volatility in the market, which saw the benchmark indices move in a five per cent band.
- 03 Mar 1502:42 PMThe mutual fund industry may witness several mergers of schemes in coming weeks after the Budget proposed an exemption from capital gains tax in case of amalgamation of funds with similar features.
|29 Mar 15||Escorts Income Bond - (D)||0.10|
|29 Mar 15||Escorts Income Plan - (D)||0.09|
|29 Mar 15||Escorts Short Term Debt Fund (D)||0.11|
|30 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Multiple Yield Fund - Sr.5-Plan A-Reg(D)||0.05|
|30 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Regular Savings Fund - Direct (Div-Hy)||0.60|
|30 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Liquid Plan - Direct (Div-Q)||1.99|
|30 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Regular Savings Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.28|
|30 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Regular Savings Fund (Div-Q)||0.25|
|30 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Regular Savings Fund (Div-Hly)||0.55|
|30 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Liquid Plan - Regular (Div-Q)||1.96|