- 02 Oct 1401:52 PMBirla Sun Life Mutual Fund - India's fourth largest fund house - has become the newest entrant in the elite club of members having a lakh crore of corpus under management.
- 01 Oct 1412:49 AMThis month, equity mutual fund managers stuck to a ‘buy on dips’ strategy.
- 29 Sep 1412:17 AMIn a counter-intuitive move that could also mean a lack of confidence in the dizzying post-election rally, fund houses are trying to regulate or even stop inflows into some of their funds, especially those investing in smaller stocks.
- 24 Sep 1410:50 PMMutual fund (MF) houses might have to align savings on direct plans with the commissions they pay to distributors, following the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) questioning asset management companies (AMCs) on the discrepancy between the
- 23 Sep 1406:16 PMPension fund regulator PFRDA today permitted fund managers to invest in Basel III compliant Tier I bonds of banks, a move that will help PF managers to diversify their investment.
- 22 Sep 1401:48 AMLack of investment opportunities in domestic e-commerce has seen Indian mutual fund (MF) managers turn to proxy entities.
- 20 Sep 1412:40 AMKotak Mahindra Asset Management Company, the country’s ninth biggest fund house in terms of assets, has acquired the local schemes of PineBridge Mutual Fund, for an undisclosed sum, subject to regulatory approvals.
- 18 Sep 1412:45 AMThe mutual fund (MF) industry is betting big on software companies as its equity exposure to the sector climbed to an all-time high of Rs 29,688 crore at the end of August.
- 17 Sep 1406:30 PMThe high incentive payouts by mutual funds (MF) to push sales of close-ended schemes has not gone down to well with the capital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- 16 Sep 1406:42 PMAfter being aggressive buyers for four months in a row, India's equity fund managers have turned net sellers so far in September.
- 14 Sep 1402:24 PMSoon to embark on its 20th year of existence, Reliance Group Fund has seen its Net Asset Value (NAV) cross Rs 700-level -- becoming the first mutual fund scheme in the country to reach this milestone.11:05 AMEnthused by the ongoing rally in the stock markets, mutual fund houses are bullish about industry growth driven by equity-oriented funds.10:35 AMEquity mutual funds witnessed an addition of a staggering over one lakh investor accounts or folios in August helped mainly by a sharp rise in stock market.
- 09 Sep 1401:16 PMInvestors have pumped in over Rs 1 lakh crore in various mutual fund schemes in August, making it the second consecutive monthly inflow.
- 08 Sep 1402:32 PMTaking forward its deal to acquire the assets of ING Investment Management India, Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund has begun the process of merging all the schemes of the target entity with its own portfolios.12:50 AMInvestor interest in equity mutual fund (MF) schemes continued to remain high in August. Fund houses saw net inflows of nearly Rs 5,400 crore last month, adding to around Rs 20,000 crore worth of inflows in the three months to July.
- 07 Sep 1412:36 PMEmphasising that higher threshold levels for mutual funds is in the interest of investors, Sebi chief U K Sinha has said minimum Rs 50-crore net worth for mutual funds is necessary to keep away non-serious players and to ensure stability of the financial
- 04 Sep 1412:33 AMWith issuances of Certificates of Deposit (CDs) likely to come down, mutual fund houses might increase their investments in other short-term instruments. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had revised the framework for liquidity management last week.
- 03 Sep 1407:00 PMWith Indian stock indices scaling new highs, the new equity launches by India's mutual fund industry has gained traction.
- 31 Aug 1410:40 AMImproved market sentiment helped mutual funds to pick up shares worth close to Rs 6,000 crore in August, making it the highest monthly inflow in more than six-and-a-half years.