- 28 Jan 1511:35 AMIndia’s debt mutual fund managers are allocating more and more to Government Securities or G-Sec amid expectations of further rate cuts by the RBI.
- 27 Jan 1512:57 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) has said that it will hear the case for creation of a self regulatory organisation (SRO) for distributors in a fortnight.12:12 AMMutual funds are likely to play a bigger role in the stock market this year, as retail investors continue to pump money into equity schemes, with the key indices hitting new highs.
- 26 Jan 1512:40 AMThe Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca) might be a bigger headache for the Rs 11 lakh-crore-mutual fund (MF) sector than earlier believed.
- 23 Jan 1504:50 AMGilt funds, mutual fund schemes investing in government securities (g-secs), have had a good run in the past year.
- 22 Jan 1503:41 PMYes Bank is the main suitor in the race for Deutsche Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd's mutual fund business in India, two sources who are directly involved in the process said, although talks are still at an early stage.
- 21 Jan 1506:16 PMThe long awaited mutual fund utility from the industry body Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) finally became a reality today after almost four years since it was proposed.05:28 PMAssets under management (AUM) of the domestic mutual fund (MF) industry have for the first time breached the Rs 11 lakh crore-mark.11:54 AMThe viability of smaller fund houses has always been questioned, more so now with the recent regulatory changes.
- 20 Jan 1502:50 PMMutual fund managers slashed their exposure in software stocks to nearly Rs 34,000 crore in December, after raising it for six consecutive months.11:00 AMCapital goods stocks are back on fund managers' radar after a gap of more than three years.
- 19 Jan 1502:53 AMThe exit of three asset management companies (AMCs) has resulted in nearly 100 mutual fund (MF) jobs being lost, say those in the sector. The numbers could go up if the buzz surrounding the exit of more holds true.
- 15 Jan 1506:46 PMPrivate sector lender, YES Bank plans to seek approval from the regulators for entering into the asset management and the primary dealership business.02:44 PMThe mutual fund industry is betting big on banking stocks as its equity exposure to the sector climbed to an all-time high of nearly Rs 73,000 crore in December.
- 14 Jan 1506:54 PMPrior to joining Kotak, Shah was leading Axis Capital as its managing director and CEO. Before that, he was the chief investment officer at ICICI Prudential AMC.02:47 AMWith the tax-saving season under way, mutual funds (MFs) have started aggressively promoting their equity-linked savings schemes (ELSS). These get a benefit under the Section 80C limit of Rs 1.5 lakh.02:45 AMEquity new fund offers (NFOs), which had gone out of favour after the global financial crisis, made a strong comeback in 2014. The Indian mutual fund sector launched a record 75 NFOs in the equity segment during the year, amid a 30 per cent surge in
- 12 Jan 1509:05 AMEven as Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) have begun withdrawing money from Indian shares, their local peers have countered this selling with robust buying.12:19 AMIn calendar year 2014, the assets under management (AUM) in the domestic mutual fund (MF) sector rose 26 per cent to touch Rs 11 lakh-crore for the first time.
- 11 Jan 1512:00 PMStringent compliance requirements under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of the US have led to several mutual fund houses avoiding fresh investments from American investors.
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Moderate (D)||0.11|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Plan A (D)||0.09|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Arbitrage - Plan B (D)||0.11|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Arbitrage - Plan A (D)||0.09|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Arbitrage - Plan A - Direct (D)||0.10|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Aggressive (D)||0.11|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC SSIF - MTP - Plan A - Direct (Div-BiMonthly)||0.24|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative (D)||0.10|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative - Dir (D)||0.10|
|29 Jan 15||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Direct (D)||0.09|