- 21 Nov 1406:24 PMIndia's equity fund managers have turned net sellers as India's key indices trade at all time highs.12:52 PMWorried by potentially destabilising hot money flows, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) could take action if foreign investors pour excessive amounts into mutual funds to bypass limits on ownership of government debt, according to a senior policymaker.12:40 AMMarket regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on Wednesday allowed fund houses that had not met the minimum net worth criterion of Rs 50 crore to launch up to two new fund offerings (NFOs) every year.
- 20 Nov 1406:58 PMIndia's small mutual fund (MF) houses, yet to meet the new net worth rule of Rs 50 crore, are pleased at the capital market regulator allowing them to launch a maximum of two schemes annually till they meet the threshold.05:52 PM"Time (spent) in the market is more important than timing the market.12:09 AMThe turnaround in the market can perhaps be best exemplified by the time it took the jury to pick out the winners this year. Deliberations lasted less than an hour, compared to around two hours last year.12:08 AMWhen some of his peers were busy checking into longer duration papers in May 2013 in anticipation of rate cuts, Sudhir Agrawal, debt fund manager, UTI Mutual Fund, chose to go against the grain.12:07 AMThis is the fourth time in 14 years that Prashant Jain has been chosen the Business Standard Fund Manager of the Year - Equities.12:05 AMA year ago, there was abundant value in the market but spurts of optimism on the grounds of a stable government having an agenda of strong reforms led the market to perform exceedingly well.12:04 AMInvestors who had spotted (and invested) in either a Greencrest Financial or Ybrant Digital should be laughing all the way to the bank.12:03 AMLooking back, the last Samvat has been a great year for Indian equities with 30 per cent returns for Nifty and more than 50 per cent for mid-caps.
- 18 Nov 1407:18 PMThe mutual fund (MF) sector appears set to break all its previous records this calendar year.
- 17 Nov 1402:46 PMBuoyant stock markets helped attract over Rs 39,000 crore in equity mutual fund schemes in the first seven months of current fiscal (2014-15).
- 16 Nov 1410:45 AMThe mutual fund industry is betting big on software companies as its equity exposure to the sector climbed to a fresh all-time high of about Rs 33,000 crore at the end of October.
- 14 Nov 1405:30 PMEasy liquidity and rising risk appetite has made mutual fund managers take on larger bets on lower-rated corporate papers. However, they are now asking for bank guarantees and equity shares as collateral.03:26 PMEasy liquidity and a rising risk appetite has made mutual fund managers take on higher bets on corporate papers with lower ratings backed by bank guarantees and equity collateral.
- 13 Nov 1403:15 PMMutual funds pumped in close to Rs 32,000 crore in the bond market in October, taking the total investment in the instrument to more than Rs 5 lakh crore since the beginning of the year.12:40 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on Wednesday announced a single consolidated view of all the investments of aninvestor in Mutual Funds (MF) and securities held in demat form with the Depositories.
- 12 Nov 1401:30 PMMutual fund managers raised their exposure in bank stocks to an all-time high of nearly Rs 63,000 crore in October this year amid a rally in the stock market.12:58 AMIndia’s equity mutual funds are cheering this year, with local investors coming back to the segment in droves.
|24 Nov 14||Kotak Equity Arbitrage Fund - Direct (Div-BiMthly)||0.02|
|24 Nov 14||Kotak Equity Arbitrage Fund (Div-BiMthly)||0.02|
|24 Nov 14||Reliance Arbitrage Advantage Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.02|
|24 Nov 14||Reliance Arbitrage Advantage Fund (Div-M)||0.02|
|24 Nov 14||JM Arbitrage Advantage Fund - Direct (D)||0.08|
|24 Nov 14||JM Arbitrage Advantage Fund (D)||0.10|
|25 Nov 14||UTI-MNC Fund - Direct (D)||2.50|
|25 Nov 14||Reliance Arbitrage Advantage Fund - Direct (D)||0.15|
|25 Nov 14||IDFC SSIF - MTP - Plan A - Direct (Div-BiMonthly)||0.28|
|25 Nov 14||Reliance Arbitrage Advantage Fund (D)||0.15|