- 27 Nov 1503:22 AMMorgan Stanley and Birla Sun Life are among the houses that have emerged as buyers for Hero MotoCorp shares that were offloaded by Bain Capital.
- 26 Nov 1511:45 AMdsfsdfsdfsdfs
- 25 Nov 1501:42 PMNew fund offers (NFOs) seem to be moving in a low gear as fund houses have launched only 340 new schemes in April-September of 2015 following Sebi's direction to rationalise and consolidate offerings with similar goals.05:55 AMTrian Fund Management LP, the activist hedge fund run by billionaire investor Nelson Peltz, is ending quarterly redemptions by its investors, according to people familiar with the matter, in order to lock in money for longer periods.
- 23 Nov 1503:41 AMThe coming board meeting of the mutual fund sector body, the Association of Mutual Funds of India (Amfi), on Tuesday is likely to see its members discuss the contentious issue of salaries paid to senior executives.
- 22 Nov 1510:06 AMMutual fund managers remain bullish on the debt markets and have pumped in more than Rs 2 trillion (Rs 2 lakh crore) in them during the ongoing fiscal so far.
- 19 Nov 1512:02 PMFinancial services group Religare Enterprises has decided to exit mutual fund business with sale of its controlling 51 per cent stake in Religare Invesco AMC to the foreign partner Invesco.
- 18 Nov 1501:32 PMMutual Fund managers remained bullish on equity markets and purchased shares worth a staggering Rs 52,000 crore in the first seven months of the ongoing financial year.06:42 AMEquity mutual funds witnessed an addition of about 2.43 million investor accounts or folios in the first seven months of the current financial year (2015-16), primarily on account of strong retail participation.04:38 AMThe assets under management (AUM) of Axis Mutual Fund has jumped 35 per cent to around Rs 36,000 crore so far this financial year.
- 16 Nov 1501:22 PMInvestors pumped in Rs 1.35 lakh crore into various mutual fund (MF) schemes in October, with 'liquid' segment contributing the most to the inflow.08:49 AMChina's markets regulator has started probing mutual funds for illegal activity, an unnamed source told the respected China Business News on Monday.
- 11 Nov 1502:40 AMThe Know Your Customer (KYC) norms for small-ticket mutual fund investments are likely to be relaxed.
- 07 Nov 1512:40 AMLong-term infrastructure bonds issued by banks, that had evoked interest among investors, now seem to be losing sheen. Insurance companies and bankers say it no longer remains an attractive option.
- 06 Nov 1501:22 PMDriven by strong inflows in equity and liquid schemes, the asset base of country's mutual fund industry surged 11.5% to an all-time high of over Rs 13.24 lakh crore in October.12:44 AMIndia's banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector is finding it hard to retain top talent, according to a study by specialist recruitment firm Michael Page.
- 05 Nov 1505:44 PMPension products offered by insureres can be managed by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), said Nilesh Sathe, whole-time member (life), IRDAI.
- 04 Nov 1505:21 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi)'s plans to start an e-commerce platform to sell mutual funds might impact the revenues of leading online distributors such as Fundsindia, MyUniverse, iFast Financial India and Scripbox, making their
- 30 Oct 1510:45 PMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) plans to cap the commission for mutual fund (MF) units sold on e-commerce platforms at 50 basis points (bps). Currently, commissions of up to 150 bps are paid for this.
- 21 Oct 1510:50 PMAnil Ambani-owned Reliance Mutual Fund (MF) has agreed to acquire US-based Goldman Sachs' domestic asset management business for Rs 243 crore. The deal is valued at 3.4 per cent of the latter's assets’ business.
|30 Nov 15||Birla Sun Life Equity Fund (D)||10.00|
|30 Nov 15||IDFC Equity Opportunity - Series 2 (D)||1.00|
|30 Nov 15||Birla Sun Life Enhanced Arbitrage Fund - Dir (D)||0.06|
|30 Nov 15||Birla Sun Life Equity Fund - Direct (D)||9.00|
|30 Nov 15||Religare Invesco Banking Fund - Direct (D)||3.20|
|30 Nov 15||Birla Sun Life India Reforms Fund (D)||1.30|
|30 Nov 15||Birla Sun Life Enhanced Arbitrage Fund (D)||0.06|
|30 Nov 15||Religare Invesco Banking Fund (D)||3.20|
|30 Nov 15||ICICI Pru Short Term Gilt Fund (Div-HY)||0.47|
|30 Nov 15||Birla Sun Life India Opport Fund - A (D)||3.00|