- 02 Sep 1504:49 AMAt least five of India’s top 10 fund houses have exposure to the stressed Amtek Auto, an automobile and ancillary company. They are HDFC Mutual Fund, Kotak MF, UTI MF, ICICI Prudential AMC, and IDFC MF.03:47 AMDomestic mutual funds (MFs) have extended their investment spree for a record 16th straight month.
- 01 Sep 1501:33 PMDomestic mutual funds (MFs) are on an equity buying spree after they remained net buyers for 16th straight months even though the foreign institutional investors (FIIs) reported a record net outflow in the month of August.12:59 AMInvestors in debt funds have reason to worry about some mutual funds carrying excessive credit risks, with JPMorgan Mutual Fund capping redemptions at one per cent of the total outstanding units in two of its short-term debt funds - India Treasury Fund
- 30 Aug 1506:12 PMTelecom operators Bharti Airtel and Idea Cellular have hiked charges for post-paid customers by 20 percent in various circles, including the national capital.10:42 AMIRDAI has asked insurers to comply with additional investment conditions for GILT-ETFs, requiring them to invest in a basket of government securities actively traded in the market.
- 28 Aug 1502:47 AMIndia’s equity mutual fund (MF) managers once again stepped up their buying amid a sharp correction in the market.
- 25 Aug 1510:47 PMMutual fund managers would want to forget about Monday in a hurry --- in a matter of hours, their efforts to ensure positive returns for investors this year went into thin air.10:46 PMWhen the stock markets kept continuously falling on Monday, a number of savvy investors put in money into equity mutual funds schemes.
- 21 Aug 1502:32 AMWith growing demand from retail investors for mutual fund (MF) schemes, the draft documents filed by fund houses with capital markets regulator Sebi for launching New Fund Offers (NFOs) have gone as high as 130 since January.12:48 AMInvestments in mutual funds (MFs) from beyond the country’s top 15 cities, B-15 in sector parlance, has been on a decline in recent months.
- 20 Aug 1503:23 AMThe top 10 stock picks of India's equity fund managers have been consistent so far this financial year. About one-fourth of the equity assets under management has continued to find place in the top 10 stocks - all blue chips.12:43 AMChinese investors fled stock funds in July, seeking safe haven in bond and money market funds as share prices plunged, according to latest mutual fund data.
- 19 Aug 1503:57 PMMutual Fund managers seem to be bullish on software shares as they raised their allocation in the sector to an all time-high of over Rs 38,000 crore in July due to depreciation in rupee.
- 17 Aug 1502:22 PMMutual Fund managers seem to be bullish on bank shares as they raised their allocation to the sector to an all time-high of over Rs 85,000 crore in July anticipating a rate cut by the Reserve Bank.12:24 AMThanks to the robust inflows into equity schemes, mutual funds have become a key driver of stocks. Last month, mutual fund managers net-bought shares worth Rs 5,400 crore. A similar quantum was invested by foreign institutional investors (FIIs).
- 16 Aug 1512:32 PMMutual funds managing offshore money are fearing a large-scale investor exit in the event of a further depreciation in the rupee, which has been hit hard after a surprise devaluation of Chinese currency yuan last week.12:07 PMThe asset base of equity mutual funds raced to nearly Rs 4 lakh crore at the end of July, up 56% from the year-ago level, on the back of retail investors pouring money into these schemes.12:07 PMThe Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation (CMPFO) is likely to have a fresh look at the selection of private fund managers for its Rs 70,000 crore corpus of pension money belonging to 4.5 lakh coal workers.
- 14 Aug 1512:42 AMEquity mutual funds (MFs) witnessed an addition of 1.1 million investor accounts or folios in the first four months of the current financial year, primarily on the back of strong retail participation.
|07 Sep 15||Edelweiss Arbitrage Fund - Regular (D)||0.11|
|07 Sep 15||Edelweiss Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.11|