- 18 Jan 1706:30 AMMutual funds have welcomed the regulator’s decision to allow celebrity endorsements. The Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) is planning to come up with a road map soon.05:25 AMLaunched in September 2005, SBI Magnum Multicap Fund is classified under the equity diversified category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 16 Jan 1706:46 PMThe Rs 16.5-lakh crore domestic mutual fund (MFs) industry has welcomed Sebi's decision to allow celebrity endorsements, with industry body Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) planning to come up with a roadmap soon.
- 12 Jan 1707:54 AMFor Gurgaon-based Rohit Seth, 2016 was a year when he changed his faith as an investor. From being a hard-core investor in fixed deposits and public provident fund, he moved to a debt-equity allocation of 70:30. And he hasn’t been disappointed.
- 11 Jan 1703:25 PMDriven by strong participation from retail investors, mutual fund (MF) houses have registered an addition of nearly 70 lakh investor accounts in 2016 taking the total tally to nearly 5.3 crore.
- 09 Jan 1709:07 AMCapital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) is set to allow purchase of mutual fund (MF) units through digital wallets and electronic payment applications.
- 06 Jan 1711:58 AMMutual funds turned net buyers for a record 11th straight quarter in December, investing more than Rs 150,000 crore in equities in past 33 months.04:50 AMIndian companies garnered close to Rs 6 lakh crore through private placement of corporate bonds in 2016, a surge of 25 per cent, to fund business expansion plans.
- 05 Jan 1706:49 AMYear 2016 was not good as the previous two years for mutual funds. Fund flows slowed and the performance of a majority of the schemes (barring debt funds) was in mid-single digits. However, it did not have an implication on the asset size.
- 03 Jan 1712:30 PMInvestors funneled $375 billion into exchange-traded funds in 2016, investment manager BlackRock Inc said on Tuesday, a global record that came as investors looked to cut costs.
- 02 Jan 1711:10 PMThe mutual funds sector has sought the introduction of Mutual Fund Linked Retirement Plan (MFLRP), similar to the 401(k) plans in the US, as part of its Budget wish list.
- 28 Dec 1607:00 AMBanking funds have emerged the top performers among sectoral ones in calendar year 2016, beating other categories such as pharmaceuticals, information technology (IT), fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and infrastructure.06:45 AMA number of global fund managers say they are buying emerging market assets for 2017 after the beating the sector has taken since the US election in November, even though credit rating agencies have a less positive outlook.
- 23 Dec 1607:23 AMCompanies owning asset management businesses can reckon on two triggers to boost their valuations. The first is the expected listing of UTI Mutual Fund in the second half of 2017, and the other is the rich valuations of life insurance companies.
- 22 Dec 1607:48 AMThe top 10 stock preferences of India’s equity fund managers have remained the same over the past one year despite volatility. The investment stood at Rs 1 lakh crore in November, compared to around Rs 94,200 crore at the end of last year.02:03 AMThe mutual fund (MF) industry saw assets and investor count touch new highs in 2016. Total MF accounts rose 13.5 per cent to 52 million (till November), while assets under management (AUM) increased 30 per cent during the year to a record high of Rs 16.5
- 21 Dec 1612:47 AM“There is a lazy mindedness that we afford the do-gooders.&" That was Bono, the musician turned activist turned investor, lamenting the pitfalls of what has become an increasingly fashionable form of financing: social impact investing.
- 20 Dec 1607:11 AMNearly Rs 8,000 crore was invested by equity mutual funds (MFs) in 10 stocks in November amid a sharp correction in the market. Their most-preferred bet remained Larsen & Toubro (L&T) followed by Sun Pharmaceutical.
- 12 Dec 1607:34 AMThis appears the result of a combination of stricter norms on commission structure, rising preference among investors for existing funds with a track record, the regulator’s tough stance on merger of similar schemes and, more important, the lack of
- 07 Dec 1606:05 AMDebt mutual funds have pipped equity schemes for the second year in a row by a wide margin.
|20 Jan 17||Tata Equity Opportunities Fund - Regular (D)||2.50|
|20 Jan 17||Franklin India Taxshield - Direct (D)||3.50|
|20 Jan 17||ICICI Pru Value Fund - Series 3 - Direct (D)||0.75|