- 22 Dec 1407:00 PMTo check mis-selling of mutual funds, a Sebi panel is considering stronger checks against high upfront commissions paid by the fund houses to their distributors as it might be leading to forced movement of investors from one fund to the other.06:42 PMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) is all set to intervene as select mutual fund houses continue to pay unreasonably higher upfront commission to distributors.03:30 PMEquity mutual funds witnessed an addition of over 8.4 lakh investor accounts or folios in the first eight months of the current fiscal (2014-15) in view of sharp rally in the stock market.06:38 AMIndia's equity fund managers have made good use of the recent corrections in stocks by pumping more cash into equities. Their cautious call in November and tactical decision to sit on cash for some time paid off when the markets tanked in December.
- 21 Dec 1403:50 PMRegulator Sebi is considering fresh checks against mis-selling of mutual funds and flouting of 'open bank infrastructure' norms for sale of these financial products, while it looks at ways to boost the market penetration through use of mobiles and10:55 AMThe mutual fund industry is betting big on banking stocks as its equity exposure to the sector climbed to an all-time high of over Rs 70,000 crore in November amid the market rally.
- 18 Dec 1412:46 AMAsset management companies (AMCs) have requested the market regulator not to abolish the upfront commissions they pay to distributors.
- 16 Dec 1405:10 PMIndia's equity mutual fund managers have kept their top ten picks almost intact throughout 2014, barring three stocks.09:04 AMIndia's equity mutual fund managers have kept their top ten picks almost intact throughout 2014, barring three stocks.12:48 AMPrincipal Pnb Asset Management Company, which manages Rs 4,753-crore of assets, has announced additional fund raising from its promoters.
- 15 Dec 1402:28 PMPrincipal PnB Asset Management Company, which manages Rs.4,753 crores worth of assets, announced additional fund infusion on Monday. The asset manager now has a networth of Rs.77 crore.
- 10 Dec 1406:20 PMGovernment Securities or G-Sec have emerged as the top bet for India's fixed income fund managers in recent months.09:22 AMWith interest rate cut on the anvil, India's debt fund managers have taken nearly 10% exposure to government papers - the highest in 11 months.02:48 AMMutual fund (MF) investors might have started taking money off the table with the market having soared past the 28,000-mark in November.
- 09 Dec 1406:18 PMIt's a partial profit booking time for some smart investors who had entered stock markets through equity mutual fund schemes months ahead of the steep rally around this time last year.04:05 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) has adjourned an appeal over selection of a regulatory body for mutual fund distributors. The matter will now be heard in two weeks time, on 23rd December.
- 08 Dec 1406:04 PMFund managers have begun to treading cautiously as following a sharp gains in stocks seen in recent months.04:38 PMIn the past year, equities have risen by 35 per cent, gold is down almost 10 per cent and the fate of debt instruments hinges on future interest rate cut/s.12:50 AMClosed-end equity schemes have become a hot favourite with the mutual fund (MF) sector since the equity market started sputtering back to life late last year.12:40 AMInflows into equity mutual funds (MFs) remained positive for a seventh straight month in November.Nearly Rs 5,000 crore of net inflows were witnessed last month, taking the current year investment tally to Rs 43,700 crore.
|24 Dec 14||ICICI Pru Interval II - Qrtly D Direct (Div-Q)||0.20|
|24 Dec 14||ICICI Pru Interval II - Qrtly Interval D-Direct(D)||0.20|
|24 Dec 14||JM Arbitrage Advantage Fund - Direct (D)||0.04|
|24 Dec 14||Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund - Direct (D)||1.00|
|24 Dec 14||ICICI Pru Interval II - Qrtly Interval Plan D (D)||0.20|
|24 Dec 14||ICICI Pru Interval II - Qrtly Interval D Retail(D)||0.20|
|24 Dec 14||ICICI Pru Interval - Qrtly Interval - II Retail(D)||0.20|
|24 Dec 14||Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund - (D)||1.00|
|26 Dec 14||HDFC Income Fund (Div-Q)||0.41|
|26 Dec 14||HDFC Gilt Fund Long Term Plan (D)||0.55|