- 29 Apr 1601:04 PMDomestic mutual funds have reduced their stake in tyre, auto ancillaries, textiles, select banks, cement, auto and pharmaceutical shares during January – March, 2016 quarter (Q4).12:09 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has deferred the deadline for 'enhancing scheme related to disclosures for mutual fund houses.
- 25 Apr 1605:47 AMThe rebound in banking shares has come as a blessing for equity mutual funds (MFs). Banks remain the largest sectoral bets for MFs, accounting for a fourth of the Rs 3.2-lakh crore equity assets. Also, five of their top 10 stock holding are banks.
- 21 Apr 1604:38 AMAwareness programmes by mutual funds (MFs) in the hinterland have started bearing fruit. Markets remained weak for most of FY16, investors kept pouring into MFs.12:13 AMProviding better returns to investors, majority of equity-linked saving schemes as well as mid- and small-cap funds outperformed their respective benchmark stock indices over a five-year period ended December 2015, according to a report.
- 15 Apr 1611:30 PMNew equity product launches by fund houses have seen a slump following the capping of commissions by the market regulator.
- 13 Apr 1610:48 PMInflows into balanced schemes offered by mutual fund (MF) houses saw doubling of investor flows in 2015-16.Such schemes invest between 60 to 80 per cent in stocks and the rest in debt instruments.12:37 AMIndia’s mutual fund (MF) sector had a stellar performance in expanding its equity investor base in 2015-16, at the fastest such pace since the late 2008 Lehman crisis.
- 11 Apr 1602:28 PMInvestors pulled out over Rs 73,000 crore from various mutual fund schemes in March, primarily due to high redemptions in Liquid Funds.
- 09 Apr 1612:40 AMDespite turbulence in the secondary market in 2015-16, equity mutual fund (MF) schemes saw the highest-ever inflow from investors at Rs 74,000 crore. This was despite the benchmark indices ending the financial year with 10 per cent loss.12:37 AMAtlanta-based global investment management firm Invesco has completed acquisition of Religare Mutual Fund.
- 04 Apr 1605:17 PMReliance Asset Management Company (RCAM) has been named as one of the best employers in India by global human resource firm Aon Hewitt.01:57 PMMutual funds pulled out more than Rs 8,000 crore from stock markets in March on profit-booking, even as they invested over Rs 68,000 crore in the entire past fiscal.
- 29 Mar 1601:29 AMLeading stock exchange BSE's mutual fund distribution platform BSE StAR MF Monday processed more than 81,000 orders worth Rs 270 crore, a record high for a day.
- 28 Mar 1603:37 PMLogging their first net outflow in 21 months, mutual funds have pulled out nearly Rs 5,200 crore from stock markets in March on profit booking, although for the entire fiscal ending March 31 they have invested more than Rs 70,000 crore.
- 27 Mar 1610:02 AMEquity mutual funds witnessed an addition of over 39 lakh investor accounts or folios in the first eleven months of the current fiscal, primarily on account of robust contribution from smaller towns.
- 25 Mar 1603:22 PMMutual Fund managers have pumped in a whopping over Rs 75,000 crore into equities in the first eleven months of the current fiscal amid sustained volatility in the stock markets.04:30 AMDespite sustained volatility through the year, the country's mutual funds (MFs) pumped in as much as Rs 70,000 crore into Indian equities in FY16, the highest investment in 11 years.
- 22 Mar 1610:49 PMEdelweiss Asset Management announced on Tuesday it had agreed to acquire the onshore fund schemes managed by JPMorgan Asset Management India (JPMAM), including its India-based onshore mutual fund business and the international fund of funds.
- 12 Mar 1612:28 AMICICI Prudential MF has overtaken HDFC MF to become the largest fund house in India. According to Value Research data, as on February 29, ICICI Prudential MF’s assets stood at Rs 1.74 lakh crore against HDFC MF’s Rs 1.7 lakh crore.
|02 May 16||ICICI Pru Balanced Advantage Fund (Div-M)||0.16|
|03 May 16||Tata Balanced Fund - Regular (Div-M)||0.42|
|03 May 16||Tata Balanced Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.42|
|06 May 16||Kotak Nifty ETF||11.00|