- 05 Mar 1506:12 PMThe assets of the mutual fund industry have hit an all-time high, crossing Rs 12 lakh crore for the first time in its history. The Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) data shows that assets under management have reached Rs 12.02 lakh crore.
- 04 Mar 1501:49 AMEquity fund managers pumped in Rs 4,300 crore into stocks last month, amid sharp volatility in the market, which saw the benchmark indices move in a five per cent band.
- 03 Mar 1502:42 PMThe mutual fund industry may witness several mergers of schemes in coming weeks after the Budget proposed an exemption from capital gains tax in case of amalgamation of funds with similar features.
- 02 Mar 1504:22 PMMutual fund companies have lined up nearly three dozen New Fund Offers (NFO) and have filed draft documents for them with market regulator Sebi pursuant to a rally in the stock market.09:33 AMSellers of mutual fund (MF) products have more reason to worry.
- 28 Feb 1501:29 PMArun Jaitley revealed a few proposals that will affect the mutual funds (MF) industry.
- 27 Feb 1512:28 PMJapanese financial services giant Nippon Life has completed its acquisition of 9 per cent additional stake in Reliance Capital Asset Management (RCAM) for Rs 657 crore, taking its total equity to 35 per cent.12:43 AMOn Thursday, the MCX stock closed at Rs 1,038 on the BSE, against Rs 850 a month ago.
- 26 Feb 1512:50 AMThe government is considering auctioning a combined 74 per cent stake held by four domestic banks in UTI Mutual Fund. The move is aimed at ending the tussle among domestic shareholders over control of the mutual fund.
- 25 Feb 1503:54 PMInvestors will not able to buy and redeem mutual fund units on February 28 even as stock markets remain open on Saturday when Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will present the much-awaited Union Budget.12:08 PMBack in 2009, U K Sinha, the then UTI chief (currently Sebi chairman) told Business Standard that the regulator needs to be open to criticism.12:17 AMThe long tug-of-war over the commission structure in selling mutual fund products seems coming to an end.
- 24 Feb 1510:49 PMWhile the equity market will remain open on Saturday, it will be a non-business day for mutual funds (MFs). This means investors will not be able to purchase or redeem MF units on Budget day.
- 22 Feb 1510:45 AMGold exchange traded funds (ETFs) seem to have lost favour among investors as mutual fund managers pulled out nearly Rs 1,300 crore from these products in the first 10 months of current fiscal mainly due to poor returns offered by such schemes.
- 20 Feb 1502:47 AMIn January, the cash holdings of equity mutual funds (MFs) rose by 80 basis points, amid a sharp rally in stock markets.12:46 AMThe Rs 12-lakh-crore mutual fund sector has set its sights on the capital gains from sale of immovable property.
- 19 Feb 1503:00 PMContinuing with the bullish stance on software stocks, mutual fund managers raised their exposure in the sector to a historic high of over Rs 35,000 crore in January this year.
- 18 Feb 1501:10 PMShowing a strong surge in retail investor interest, top fund house Reliance Mutual Fund has seen the number of its new 'Systematic Investment Plans' grow three-times to 50,000 per month.
- 17 Feb 1510:58 PMMaruti Suzuki India, the country’s largest passenger car company, was the most sought stock for mutual fund managers last month.Equity fund managers pumped Rs 550 crore in the stock, even as it was ruling at all-time high levels.
- 16 Feb 1503:20 PMMutual fund houses plan to come up with special schemes focused on the manufacturing sector that is expecting a big boost from the Centre's 'Make in India' initiative.
|09 Mar 15||Birla Sun Life `95 Fund (D)||4.50|
|09 Mar 15||IDFC Equity Fund - A - Direct (D)||1.75|
|09 Mar 15||Edelweiss D.G.E. Top 100 Fund - Direct (D)||1.00|
|09 Mar 15||Edelweiss ELSS Fund - Direct (D)||0.50|
|09 Mar 15||Reliance Yearly Interval Fund - Sr.3 (D)||0.97|
|09 Mar 15||ICICI Pru Interval - Qrtly Interval Plan I-Dir(D)||0.20|
|09 Mar 15||Reliance Interval Fund - Qrtly - Sr.III - Dir (D)||0.17|
|09 Mar 15||AXIS FTP - Series 56 - 370Days (Div-Q)||0.20|
|09 Mar 15||ICICI Pru FMP - Series 73 - 368Days Plan D-Reg(D)||0.05|
|09 Mar 15||Religare Invesco Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.22|