- 27 Apr 1501:59 AMThe Light Emitting Diode (LED) industry across the country is bullish on growth prospects on back of high adoption ratio from consumers.12:13 AMThe mutual fund (MF) sector is seeing rising activity beyond the top 15 cities (B-15, in the parlance; the top 15 are termed T-15), and equity is playing a bigger role in such places than in the metropolitan areas.
- 25 Apr 1501:16 AMReliance Mutual Fund, the country's third largest asset management company (AMC), has tied up with Samsung AMC, South Korea's largest asset manager to market their products in each other's geographies.
- 22 Apr 1509:28 AMMutual fund houses offloaded shares of pharmaceutical major Lupin Ltd, information technology (IT) giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Motilal Oswal Financial Services over the last two months.
- 16 Apr 1510:47 PMThe year 2014 saw a record number of new closed-ended schemes raise money from Indian investors. The returns offered by 16 of these that have completed one year show mixed trends.01:57 PMIndiabulls Mutual Fund has approached markets regulator Sebi to launch a scheme, which will invest in sectors including manufacturing and renewable energy that are expected to benefit from the Centre's Make in India initiative.09:52 AMIt's been one-and-a-half years since the wave of close-end equity schemes started in late 2013. Several players rode the wave well till recently and sector witnessed not less than 70 new launches since then.
- 14 Apr 1510:49 PMThe northeast region remains neglected by the country’s Rs 12 lakh-crore mutual fund sector.Only 34 of 1,606 MF branches are in these eight states.
- 13 Apr 1502:50 AMEquity mutual fund schemes witnessed highest-ever net inflows of about Rs 40,000 crore in 2014-15. The inflows would have been even higher if not for the heavy redemptions of Rs 77,142 crore,third-most in a decade.12:24 AMIn a major relief to investors, the rollover of mutual fund fixed maturity plans (FMPs) beyond 36 months will not attract capital gains. A tax of 20 per cent will be charged at the time of redemption of plans.
- 10 Apr 1502:19 AMIndia’s mutual fund (MF) sector has in the past financial year recovered a fifth of the equity investors it had lost after the 2008 global finance crisis.
- 07 Apr 1505:16 PMGood times are back for India's equity fund managers after six long years. They pumped in a record sum in shares in the financial year 2014-15. With surplus cash inflows from investors throughout the year, they never had a dearth of money to buy stocks.
- 06 Apr 1501:57 PMThe number of mutual fund orders placed through the stock exchange platforms has more than doubled to over 1.9 milliion in 2014-15, primarily on the back of an increased appetite among investors.
- 04 Apr 1503:33 AMThe Rs 12-lakh-crore domestic mutual fund sector has seen a record number of equity new fund offers (NFOs) in the past year. However, the capping of upfront commissions to distributors is likely to put brakes on such launches.02:45 AMMutual fund managers have pumped nearly Rs 6 lakh crore in to the debt market in FY15, an increase of eight per cent from the preceding year, primarily on account of improved business sentiments.
- 02 Apr 1505:16 PMThe commissions that mutual fund distributors would take a cut on; luxury of foreign trips, costly gifts and various other benefits that fund houses had so far been offering to lure them would stand curtailed to a large extent now.03:08 PMMutual fund (MF) industry's assets base has surged by nearly Rs 3 lakh crore in 2014-15 to become a Rs 12 lakh crore market, mainly driven by a smart rally in the equity market.
- 01 Apr 1510:50 PMThe Rs 12 lakh-crore Indian mutual fund (MF) sector is likely to witness a key trend reversal. After a spate of exits by foreign fund houses in recent years, Fidelity Investments, a global asset manager, is looking to re-enter the segment here.
- 31 Mar 1506:22 PMUncertain times await India's mutual fund industy. It's nothing but result of rampant low-tone internal rivalry among various fund houses.
- 27 Mar 1504:48 PMExposure of mutual fund (MF) equity schemes to consumer good companies has increased to a nine-month high amid the market entering a consolidation phase.
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Arbitrage - Plan A (D)||0.08|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Aggressive (D)||0.08|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Plan B (D)||0.08|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Arbitrage - Plan A - Direct (D)||0.08|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Arbitrage - Plan B (D)||0.08|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative (D)||0.06|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Direct (D)||0.08|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative - Dir (D)||0.06|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Plan A (D)||0.08|
|29 Apr 15||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Moderate (D)||0.06|