- 10 Oct 1512:40 AMInsurer agencies and fund houses have been raising the duration of their fixed income instruments, in anticipation of bond yields falling further after last month's rate cut surprise by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- 08 Oct 1510:47 PMThe country’s second-largest mutual fund entity, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company, plans to launch four exchange-traded funds (ETFs), an investment vehicle yet to gain traction among domestic investors.10:25 PMThe Indian mutual fund sector saw an overall net outflow of Rs 77,142 crore in September. Liquid schemes alone witnessed a net outflow of Rs 60,861 core.05:42 PMHelped by buoyant investor sentiments, domestic Mutual Fund (MF) industry's asset under management (AUM) surged 7% to cross the Rs 13 trillion mark for the quarter ended September 2015, rating agency Crisil said.
- 07 Oct 1502:13 PMInvestors pulled out over Rs 77,000 crore from mutual fund schemes in September, making it the highest outflow in six months, with liquid and money markets contributing the most to the outflow.04:08 AMIndia's mutual fund sector lost about 5.5 per cent of its assets in September as its assets under management (AUM) dipped to Rs 11.87 lakh crore against Rs 12.55 lakh crore in August — a drop of Rs 68,000 crore.03:00 AMAs the size of the domestic mutual fund sector is growing, the Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) is gaining prominence.
- 06 Oct 1503:43 AMThe race for the top position in the Rs 13-lakh-crore domestic mutual fund (MF) sector is hotting up, with ICICI Prudential MF narrowing the gap with market leader HDFC MF by more than half.03:37 AMTo safeguard investors' interest, markets regulator the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) is set to tighten norms for mutual funds (MFs) by asking them to lower the cost of investments and be more vigilant about risky assets.
- 05 Oct 1510:49 AMA little over a month has passed since the Amtek Auto episode broke out late August involving JP Morgan (India) AMC's two schemes - JP Morgan India Treasury Fund and JP Morgan India Short Term Income Fund.
- 04 Oct 1511:13 AMMutual fund managers continued their shopping spree in September, net buying shares worth close to Rs 8,700 crore amid sluggish equity market trends.This is the 17th consecutive month when mutual funds (MFs) have net invested in equities.
- 02 Oct 1507:13 PMFranklin Templeton Mutual Fund has seen one of the highest redemptions from its ultra-short term and liquid schemes in the month of September.
- 01 Oct 1510:42 PMThe Indian capital markets could see record-breaking inflows by mutual funds (MFs) this financial year. In the first half, they invested close to Rs 50,000 crore in Indian stocks.
- 30 Sep 1511:22 AMIndustrialist Anil Ambani today said Japanese major Nippon Life is looking tohike its stake in Reliance Life Insurance and Reliance Mutual Fund units within this financial year.02:49 AMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) on Wednesday trashed the market regulator's selection of a self-regulator for mutual fund (MF) distributors.02:46 AMU K Sinha, chairman, Securities and Exchange Board of India has warned the mutual fund sector on the exposure of debt funds to papers of downgraded (by rating agencies) companies.
- 29 Sep 1510:49 PMThe two trouble-hit schemes of JPMorgan Asset Management have seen their net asset value (NAV) fall by average 10 per cent, after the fund house segregated assets exposed to Amtek Auto debentures.(NAV is a fund's price per unit.
- 28 Sep 1512:20 AMJPMorgan Asset Management Company has obtained the approval of the unit-holders of its two trouble-hit schemes to segregate the assets.
- 21 Sep 1503:44 AMCash holdings in equity schemes rose to their highest level this year in August amid a sharp correction in stock prices on global volatility.
- 18 Sep 1503:38 AMWhen the Indian markets saw their biggest monthly drop in nearly four years in August, domestic mutual fund managers were busy tapping corrections.
|12 Oct 15||ICICI Pru Interval - Qrtly Interval - II Retail(D)||0.17|
|12 Oct 15||ICICI Pru Interval - Qrtly Interval Plan II (D)||0.17|
|12 Oct 15||Kotak Select Focus Fund (D)||1.00|
|12 Oct 15||Kotak Select Focus Fund - Direct (D)||1.00|
|12 Oct 15||Kotak Equity Savings Fund (Div-M)||0.05|
|12 Oct 15||Kotak Equity Savings Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.06|
|13 Oct 15||ICICI Pru Interval - Qrtly Interval - II Retail(D)||0.17|
|13 Oct 15||ICICI Pru Interval - Qrtly Interval Plan II (D)||0.17|