- 17 Mar 1701:11 AMThe mutual fund investors, who own a minority stake in Grasim and Aditya Birla Nuvo, are expected to vote against the proposal to merge both companies in the voting that began early this month and continue for a month.
- 10 Mar 1701:23 PMEquity mutual funds saw an inflow of close to Rs 6,500 crore in February, taking the total tally to over Rs 62,000 crore by "optimistic" investors in the first 11 months of the current fiscal.
- 09 Mar 1712:22 PMIndia's exchange traded funds (ETF) market is now the second fastest growing market, second only to Japan, with assets more than doubling to $4 billion from $1.9 billion in the past three years, as per media reports citing Bloomberg Intelligence report.
- 07 Mar 1704:36 AMStandard Life is to buy Aberdeen Asset Management in an 11 billion pound ($13.5 billion) all-share deal that should save 200 million pounds a year in costs, pushing rivals to follow suit as fund managers' margins sag.04:30 AMFinancial services major IDFC has decided to buy Natixis Global Asset Management's 25 per cent stake in IDFC Mutual Fund for over Rs 244 crore.
- 05 Mar 1704:24 AMThe world’s biggest pension fund posted the biggest quarterly gain in its history as Japanese stocks surged and a plunge in the yen boosted overseas investments after Donald Trump’s election victory.
- 03 Mar 1704:23 AMMirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund has been ranked 1 under CRISIL Fund Rank for the quarter ended December 2016. It has been ranked in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund Rank 1 or 2) for the past eight consecutive quarters in the small- and mid-cap equity
- 02 Mar 1703:46 AMMost stock buys in January have done well for equity fund managers. Reliance Industries, BSE, GAIL India, Infosys and HDFC Bank were among the stocks where MFs increased their exposure in January. All these stocks rallied sustainably in February.
- 01 Mar 1704:45 AMHedge funds are raising their exposure to commodities as prices rally and investors respond to macro shifts, including the prospect of accelerating inflation under US President Donald Trump, according to Citigroup Inc.
- 28 Feb 1712:53 AMThe fund house, the latest to have taken a massive valuation hit in its debt schemes, plans to propose possible measures to the regulator, in order to safeguard the interests of its existing unit holders.
- 27 Feb 1711:29 PMTata Sons Board voted to remove Cyrus Mistry from the Chairmanship of Tata Sons on 24 October, 2016. After a knee-jerk reaction by mutual funds that were negative about the Tata group stocks post the replacement of Cyrus Mistry as the Chairman, they
- 25 Feb 1705:10 AMMutual funds (MFs) could emerge as the biggest investors in domestic markets, says Deutsche Bank.
- 21 Feb 1711:57 AMCredit opportunity funds that look beyond AAA-rated papers have come back in the limelight with possibilities of rate cuts declining after the recent policy announcement by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).05:19 AMProceedings have been approved under the takeover regulations and relevant provisions of the Sebi Act, the market regulator has told the Delhi High CourtProceedings have been approved under the takeover regulations and relevant provisions of the Sebi
- 20 Feb 1704:32 AMWith growing retail participation, low interest rates, digitisation and introduction of new products, the mutual fund (MF) industry is expecting to double its assets under management (AUM) to Rs 35 lakh crore over the next five years, industry players
- 17 Feb 1706:45 AMThe cash pile of equity mutual funds (MFs) has climbed to multi-year highs, amid sharp investor inflows since October. Steep volatility in the markets has made fund managers cautious, awaiting opportunities to deploy the cash.
- 16 Feb 1710:41 PMDuring the past year, mutual fund houses have been gung-ho about the steady inflow into Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) in equities. Many have said these have helped them counter selling pressure by foreign institutional investors.06:04 AMLaunched in March 1997, Birla Sun Life Short Term Fund is classified under the debt short category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 15 Feb 1711:54 PMStocks of oil and information technology (IT) companies were among the most bought by equity fund managers in January. Infosys was a clear favourite. Fund managers say it is hard to find a replacement for the IT stock in their portfolio.06:22 AMRetail investors, the trade jargon for non-wealthy individuals, are increasingly looking to debt mutual funds (MFs).
|28 Mar 17||DSP BR Equity Savings Fund - Regular (Div-Q)||0.16|
|28 Mar 17||Indiabulls Arbitrage Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.06|
|29 Mar 17||DSP BR Equity Savings Fund - Direct (D)||0.63|
|29 Mar 17||Kotak Tax Saver - Direct (D)||0.75|
|29 Mar 17||Edelweiss Prudent Advantage Fund - Direct (D)||0.10|
|30 Mar 17||ICICI Pru Liquid Plan - Direct (Div-H)||3.38|
|30 Mar 17||Birla Sun Life Monthly Income - Direct (Div-Q)||0.17|
|30 Mar 17||Invesco India PSU Equity Fund - Direct (D)||1.67|
|30 Mar 17||Invesco India PSU Equity Fund (D)||1.67|
|30 Mar 17||Escorts High Yield Equity Plan (D)||0.45|