- 20 Apr 1702:34 AMThe Nattukottai Chettiars, which have prominent members like P Chidambaram and A Vellayan, are planning to launch a Rs 500 crore fund to revive entrepreneurship among the community.
- 18 Apr 1708:11 AMTepid growth outlook and new headwinds such as rupee appreciation have made mutual fund (MF) managers wary of the information technology (IT) sector.08:09 AMEven as leading doctors and executives of Tata Trusts in their personal capacity have filed a PIL (public interest litigation) petition against public sector insurance companies for their investments in tobacco stocks, the petitioners have omitted an
- 10 Apr 1701:51 AMMutual fund managers' investment in equities declined by 27 per cent to over Rs 51,000 crore in 2016-17 due to volatility in stock markets.
- 06 Apr 1708:21 AMThe initial public offering (IPO) of the UTI Mutual Fund (UTI MF) — the first by a domestic asset management company (AMC) — could soon be a reality, with key stakeholders, including the State Bank of India (SBI), finally coming on the same
- 03 Apr 1701:10 AMMutual fund houses have registered a surge of over 67 lakh investor accounts during the first 11 months of the just-ended financial year, taking the total tally to a record 5.4 crore on growing interest of retail investors.
- 31 Mar 1708:38 AMScore one for the machines.
- 29 Mar 1704:25 AMA second exchange-traded fund (ETF) is likely to enter the club of top 10 equity schemes in the country.
- 28 Mar 1707:35 AMPassive funds that track benchmarks indices are not popular in India.
- 17 Mar 1701:11 AMThe mutual fund investors, who own a minority stake in Grasim and Aditya Birla Nuvo, are expected to vote against the proposal to merge both companies in the voting that began early this month and continue for a month.
- 10 Mar 1701:23 PMEquity mutual funds saw an inflow of close to Rs 6,500 crore in February, taking the total tally to over Rs 62,000 crore by "optimistic" investors in the first 11 months of the current fiscal.
- 09 Mar 1712:22 PMIndia's exchange traded funds (ETF) market is now the second fastest growing market, second only to Japan, with assets more than doubling to $4 billion from $1.9 billion in the past three years, as per media reports citing Bloomberg Intelligence report.
- 07 Mar 1704:36 AMStandard Life is to buy Aberdeen Asset Management in an 11 billion pound ($13.5 billion) all-share deal that should save 200 million pounds a year in costs, pushing rivals to follow suit as fund managers' margins sag.04:30 AMFinancial services major IDFC has decided to buy Natixis Global Asset Management's 25 per cent stake in IDFC Mutual Fund for over Rs 244 crore.
- 05 Mar 1704:24 AMThe world’s biggest pension fund posted the biggest quarterly gain in its history as Japanese stocks surged and a plunge in the yen boosted overseas investments after Donald Trump’s election victory.
- 03 Mar 1704:23 AMMirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund has been ranked 1 under CRISIL Fund Rank for the quarter ended December 2016. It has been ranked in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund Rank 1 or 2) for the past eight consecutive quarters in the small- and mid-cap equity
- 02 Mar 1703:46 AMMost stock buys in January have done well for equity fund managers. Reliance Industries, BSE, GAIL India, Infosys and HDFC Bank were among the stocks where MFs increased their exposure in January. All these stocks rallied sustainably in February.
- 01 Mar 1704:45 AMHedge funds are raising their exposure to commodities as prices rally and investors respond to macro shifts, including the prospect of accelerating inflation under US President Donald Trump, according to Citigroup Inc.
- 28 Feb 1712:53 AMThe fund house, the latest to have taken a massive valuation hit in its debt schemes, plans to propose possible measures to the regulator, in order to safeguard the interests of its existing unit holders.
- 27 Feb 1711:29 PMTata Sons Board voted to remove Cyrus Mistry from the Chairmanship of Tata Sons on 24 October, 2016. After a knee-jerk reaction by mutual funds that were negative about the Tata group stocks post the replacement of Cyrus Mistry as the Chairman, they
|28 Apr 17||Franklin India Dynamic PE Ratio FoF - Direct (D)||0.85|
|28 Apr 17||SBI Emerging Businesses Fund - Direct (D)||3.00|
|28 Apr 17||DSP BR Balanced Fund - Direct (D)||0.21|
|28 Apr 17||ICICI Pru Balanced Advantage Fund - Dir (Div-M)||0.05|
|28 Apr 17||IDFC Dynamic Equity Fund - Direct (D)||0.21|
|28 Apr 17||ICICI Pru Business Cycle Fund - Series 1 - Dir (D)||0.75|
|30 Apr 17||Peerless Equity Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.40|