- 25 May 1506:26 PMIndex heavyweights are among the most sold counters by country's equity mutual fund managers in recent times. Amid a sharp correction in key indices, fund managers are not minding trimming their exposure in some big names.12:41 PMIndustry body Association of Mutual Funds of India (Amfi) has asked fund houses to stop accepting fresh subscriptions for bonus plans in their schemes.
- 24 May 1510:42 AMMutual Fund managers have been on a shopping spree of bank shares as they have raised their allocation in the sector to about Rs 75,000 crore in April anticipating a rate cut by the Reserve Bank.
- 22 May 1512:47 AMLaurence Fink, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of US-based BlackRock Inc, world’s largest asset manager with assets of $4.7 trillion, was in India this February to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with other senior ministers
- 21 May 1504:56 PMMutual fund managers pumped in over Rs 22,000 crore in the debt market in April, mainly on account of positive investor sentiments and the government's reforms agenda.
- 20 May 1502:56 PMSimplifying norms for domestic funds to manage offshore pooled assets, Sebi has dropped '20-25 rule', which required a minimum of 20 investors and a cap of 25 per cent on investment by an individual, for funds from low-risk foreign investors.
- 15 May 1505:44 AMThe National Stock Exchange (NSE) on Thursday extended waiver of one-time processing fee for mutual fund distributors for using the exchange’s infrastructure for purchase and sale of mutual fund (MF) units.04:46 AMIndia’s equity fund managers are betting big on the automobile industry. Auto stocks have now replaced information technology (IT) as fund managers' second-most preferred bet after financial stocks.
- 13 May 1512:58 AMUTI Asset Management Company (AMC) Managing Director Leo Puri says listing is the only option left for India's fifth-largest fund house, which manages Rs 92,000 crore of assets.
- 11 May 1512:09 AMInflation might be trending lower but mutual fund (MF) investors are bearing higher costs. On an average, asset management firms are charging 2.5-2.7 per cent for equity schemes, against 2-2.25 per cent a year or two earlier.
- 10 May 1512:08 PMMutual fund industry is set to achieve an investor base of 10 crore accounts in the next five years, while their asset base can touch Rs 20 crore in just about three years, helped by positive market sentiments and growing interest among retail investors.10:32 AMRiding on the overall positive mood on the Indian economy, the asset base of the mutual fund industry in the country is set to grow faster at 18.6% per annum to top Rs.20 lakh crore ($325 billion) by 2018, says a top industry expert.
- 07 May 1503:56 PMMutual fund (MF) industry's asset base has grown around 10 per cent to Rs 11.86 lakh crore at the end of April from March, primarily driven by huge inflows in equity schemes and money market segment.
- 06 May 1512:07 AMThe Pimco Total Return Fund, launched by Bill Gross, has lost its title as the world's biggest bond mutual fund, following two years of withdrawals.
- 04 May 1504:08 PMMutual fund managers pumped in over Rs 7,600 crore in equity markets in April, making it their highest net inflow in more than seven years, mainly on account of positive investor sentiments and the government's reforms agenda.03:15 AMLike in the past few months, investment from mutual fund (MF) houses has acted as a much-needed cushion against sell-off from foreign investors.
- 03 May 1510:22 AMContribution of the country's smaller towns - known as beyond-15 cities (B15) - to mutual funds' asset base has surged 36%to Rs 1.89 lakh crore at the end of March.
- 02 May 1510:30 AMWith increase in the number of credit rating upgrades, fund managers have more choices for investments in debt papers.12:46 AMCapital markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has tweaked its product-labelling system for mutual fund products. The two-year-old colour coding system will now be replaced by a graphic called 'riskometer' with effect from July.
- 01 May 1512:33 AMThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Thursday eased the norms for distribution of mutual fund products by non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) by doing away with the requirement of prior approval from the central bank.
|27 May 15||L&T India Prudence Fund (D)||0.01|
|27 May 15||L&T India Prudence Fund - Direct (D)||0.11|
|28 May 15||ICICI Pru Short Term Gilt Fund (Div-HY)||0.78|