- 26 Jun 1509:41 AMFranklin India High Growth Companies Fund, is ranked in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund rank 1 or 2) in the past 10 quarters, aims to achieve capital appreciation through investments in Indian companies/sectors, which tend to grow earnings at a fast
- 15 Jun 1512:39 AMIn the second half of 2013, ICICI Prudential AMC started a series of closed-end funds based on the value theme, with a three-year lock-in.
- 10 Jun 1509:50 AMInvestors are a worried lot as benchmark indices have corrected nearly five per cent in the past week and most foreign brokerages have begun to scale back their year-end Sensex targets.
- 08 Jun 1504:28 AMThe assets under management (AUM) of portfolio management services (PMS) have seen an uptick with the market's rise.
- 01 Jun 1510:49 PMA sum of Rs 10,000 invested in HDFC Equity Fund at its inception 20 years ago would have grown to Rs 4.7 lakh by now.03:18 AMWith the equity market's revival in the past 18 months, structured products - popular among wealthy individuals before the global financial crisis hit in 2008 - are regaining traction.01:56 AMWhen the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) cut interest rates back in January, it came as a pleasant surprise for the markets. With the interest rate decline cycle underway, good days are likely for fixed income investors.01:15 AMYou can invest across schemes with a single folio number in mutual funds (MFs). Many investors file fresh applications even while investing in the same fund house, which creates multiple folios.
- 29 May 1511:59 PMEquity fund managers raised their cash holdings in April, amid a sharp spike in volatility and subdued outlook for equities due to weak earnings forecasts.
- 21 May 1503:23 PMAfter the taxation of fixed maturity plans was changed by Arun Jaitley in his maiden Budget last year, fund houses have seen investors withdrawing their money from FMPs.
- 18 May 1502:00 PMDilip Shanghvi-owned Sun Pharmaceutical is in focus among India's fund managers. They have zeroed in on the company's shares, having more than doubled their holdings in the pharma major by pumping in as much as Rs 2,534 crore.01:20 PMDomestic mutual funds have seen their holding in BSE 500 companies touch a four-and-half year high during January - March 2015 quarter.
- 12 May 1506:58 PMIndividual investors have continued to put their trust in fund manager-led equity schemes rather than follow the direct equity route after the recent stock market rout that started in January this year.06:04 PMMutual fund equity schemes, which remained top performers in the past few years, have gone for a toss during the past month - the period which saw benchmark key indices lose a little over 5%.11:33 AMIndividual investors have continued to put their trust in fund manager-led equity schemes rather than follow the direct equity route in the recent stock-market rout that started in January this year.10:59 AMInvestors of international equity funds, especially those that invest in US equity markets, have seen an increase in their returns over the last one month, due to the weakness in the rupee.
- 08 May 1501:41 AMDoes it help investor evaluate the fund? Vikaas Sachdeva, CEO of Edelweiss Asset Management, says such warnings would help first-timers do-it-yourself investors to understand risks associated with uncommon products such as monthly income plans or
- 07 May 1506:18 PMAnkit Patel (22), a Lucknow-based young aspirant who wants to be a mutual fund distributor, is a bit worried.04:23 AMThe current volatility in the equity markets can be a cause of concern for retail investors, who have made a gradual comeback to equities.
- 06 May 1501:05 PMThe current volatility in the equity markets can be a cause of concern for retail investors who have made a gradual comeback to equities.
|03 Jul 15||Reliance Interval Fund - Qrtly - Sr.I (D)||0.18|
|03 Jul 15||Reliance Interval Fund - Qrtly - Sr.I - Inst (D)||0.18|
|03 Jul 15||Tata Balanced Fund - Plan A (Div-M)||0.45|
|03 Jul 15||Tata Balanced Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.45|
|03 Jul 15||Reliance Interval Fund - Qrtly - Sr.I - Dir (D)||0.18|