- 17 Jan 1703:00 AMThe assets under management (AUM) of the mutual fund industry touched an all-time high of Rs 16.46 lakh crore in December, according to data from the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) and expect to cross Rs 20 lakh crore this year.
- 21 Dec 1601:28 AMWhen shares of mining companies including Freeport-McMoRan Inc to Glencore Plc were collapsing last year, a small fund run by JPMorgan Asset Management chose to hold on.
- 16 Dec 1612:12 AMPhoto: ShutterstockLaunched in January 2006, Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund is classified under the small & mid-cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 09 Dec 1607:58 AMAfter demonetisation, many fixed-income fund managers were of the opinion that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) would cut the repo rate by another 50 basis points (bps) by the first quarter of the next financial year.
- 08 Dec 1607:51 AMDomestic fund managers are favouring stocks in the information technology (IT) and pharmaceuticals space, which have fallen by 10-25 per cent from recent highs.07:30 AMWith as many as 2,315 mutual fund schemes, individual investors find it difficult to choose the right fund on their own.
- 30 Nov 1612:30 AMMutual funds are hoping that the redemption pressure seen after the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI’s) sudden increase in banks' cash reserve ratio (CRR) won’t last beyond the short term.
- 29 Nov 1607:11 AMThe surge in US equities and the sharp depreciation in the Indian rupee against the dollar post Donald Trump's victory in the US elections have boosted returns of Indian feeder funds that invest in the US market.
- 24 Nov 1606:02 AMICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund, with an asset size of Rs 16,250 crore, has become the country's largest equity-oriented mutual fund (MF) scheme.
- 22 Nov 1607:50 AMPassive investing in mutual fund schemes is not popular in India. Investors have preferred schemes managed by fund managers because of their ability to beat returns of the underlying benchmarks.07:46 AMDebt funds are reaping the benefit of a rally in bond prices after the government’s demonetisation announcement.06:57 AMLaunched in September 2000, HDFC Balanced Fund is classified under the balanced category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking. It has been ranked in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund Rank 1 or 2) over the past 24 consecutive quarters as of September 2016 (i.e.
- 11 Nov 1607:52 AMLaunched in August 2002, Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund is classified under the large cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 24 Oct 1612:37 AMThree years since the introduction of the concept, direct investing (through which an investor invests directly with a fund house without going through a distributor) is yet to take off in a big way, particularly in smaller cities.
- 21 Oct 1606:42 AMLaunched in January 2010, L&T India Value Fund is classified under the diversified category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 07 Oct 1602:42 AMLaunched in March 2005, SBI Magnum Midcap Fund is classified under the small- and mid-cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking. It has been ranked in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund Rank 1 or 2) over the past five quarters ended June.
- 29 Sep 1605:18 AMFor a category that brings with it the attendant challenges of risk, liquidity and volatility, it can be a difficult task to make money. It is even more difficult to stick to your convictions when these three are constant companions.05:16 AMEver since the capital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) introduced direct plans for mutual fund investments, there has been a substantial uptick in transactions through this route, given the cost savings.04:17 AMDebt funds are not perceived to be as risky as equity funds. Yet, as the Amtek Auto episode proved, debt investments come with their own set of risks, and it is possible for investors to lose capital if companies default on their debt obligations.12:19 AMUnlike the previous years when large-caps were ruling the roost, the last 12-15 months have not been great going for blue chips. The S&P BSE Sensex for the 12-month period ending June 2016 eroded shareholder wealth as it fell 3.6 per cent.
|23 Jan 17||Reliance Equity Savings Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.05|
|23 Jan 17||Kotak Equity Arbitrage Fund - Direct (Div-BiMthly)||0.19|
|24 Jan 17||Indiabulls Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.06|
|24 Jan 17||Principal SMART Equity Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.10|
|24 Jan 17||IDFC Imperial Equity Fund - Direct (D)||1.20|
|25 Jan 17||AXIS Enhanced Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.05|
|25 Jan 17||HDFC Prudence Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.30|
|25 Jan 17||BNP Paribas Dividend Yield Fund - Direct (D)||0.11|
|25 Jan 17||Birla Sun Life Balanced Advantage Fund - Dir (D)||0.02|
|25 Jan 17||L&T India Prudence Fund - Direct (D)||0.09|