- 21 Jun 1707:42 AMCash levels at equity mutual funds (MFs) continue to remain high, amid stocks hovering near their record highs. Against Rs 36,000 crore of the cash component in April, May witnessed a slight rise in absolute cash levels to Rs 36,300 crore.
- 09 Jun 1712:50 AM.Launched in May 2004, Birla Sun Life MIP II - Wealth 25 Plan is classified under the monthly income plan (MIP) aggressive category of CRISIL Mutual FundRanking.
- 30 May 1703:14 AMDomestic fund managers are always on the lookout for little-known companies with encouraging prospects. At a time inflows into mutual fund schemes are strong, finding such stocks becomes even more imperative.
- 24 May 1707:19 AMThe Rs 19-lakh crore mutual fund industry now has a dozen schemes with assets under management (AUM) of more than Rs 10,000 crore. About a year ago, there were only six schemes with assets of Rs 10,000 crore or above.
- 17 May 1707:41 AMEquity mutual fund managers, sitting on an all-time high cash level for quite some time now, cherry-picked stocks in April.
- 11 May 1712:02 AMPhoto: ShutterstockThere are hardly any products a person can buy to support parents, financially. Regulations don’t permit gifting of mutual fund units or buying an investment-based insurance policy by a child for his mother or father.
- 04 May 1711:14 PMRecently, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) took two key decisions on mutual funds: It allowed instant access facility in liquid funds, and also permitted investments in mutual funds through e-wallets.01:07 AMThe Rs 18-lakh crore mutual fund (MF) industry is seeing encouraging growth from the hinterlands.
- 02 May 1705:26 AMThe domestic mutual fund sector is being saddled with a new cost burden due to the implementation of the new centralised know-your-customer (C-KYC) norms.05:04 AMThe year 2016-17 has not just been rewarding for the asset management industry but also for staffers.04:01 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has proposed to allow category-3 Alternative Investment Funds, typically known as hedge funds, in commodity derivatives. This is on a recommendation by its advisory panel on the segment.
- 26 Apr 1708:07 AMMutual fund managers continued to be bullish on bank shares, with their allocation to the sector reaching an all time-high of over Rs 1.26 lakh crore at the end of March, mainly due to cheaper valuations.
- 20 Apr 1707:42 AMNet inflows into equity mutual funds were strong at more than Rs 8,200 crore in March despite a sharp rebound in the market from the demonetisation lows in December last year.07:32 AMJaypee Group on Wednesday said it has arranged funds from banks to start construction on its various real estate projects and deliver it to customers.04:17 AMInfrastructure funds have rewarded investors handsomely over the past one year with an average return of 32.19 per cent. Much of this return has come in the current calendar year. The average year-to-date return of these funds stands at 20.50 per cent.
- 13 Apr 1706:43 AMThere has been a surge in new fund offer (NFO) schemes in the equity mutual fund segment over recent months, amid a strong rally in share prices.
- 08 Feb 1712:01 AMFund managers in India have failed to keep pace with the rally in the country's medium-sized stocks.
- 17 Jan 1703:00 AMThe assets under management (AUM) of the mutual fund industry touched an all-time high of Rs 16.46 lakh crore in December, according to data from the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) and expect to cross Rs 20 lakh crore this year.
- 21 Dec 1601:28 AMWhen shares of mining companies including Freeport-McMoRan Inc to Glencore Plc were collapsing last year, a small fund run by JPMorgan Asset Management chose to hold on.
- 16 Dec 1612:12 AMPhoto: ShutterstockLaunched in January 2006, Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund is classified under the small & mid-cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
|27 Jun 17||BOI AXA Regular Return Fund (Div-A)||0.15|
|27 Jun 17||HDFC Arbitrage Fund - WP - Direct (D)||0.05|
|27 Jun 17||BOI AXA Regular Return Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.15|
|27 Jun 17||Indiabulls Arbitrage Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.06|
|27 Jun 17||Reliance Equity Savings Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.08|
|27 Jun 17||AXIS Equity Saver Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.06|
|27 Jun 17||AXIS Equity Saver Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.19|
|27 Jun 17||BOI AXA Mid Cap Equity & Debt Fund - Direct (D)||0.80|
|27 Jun 17||Peerless Equity Fund - Direct (Div-H)||3.50|
|27 Jun 17||BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund - Direct (D)||0.20|