- 24 Oct 1612:37 AMThree years since the introduction of the concept, direct investing (through which an investor invests directly with a fund house without going through a distributor) is yet to take off in a big way, particularly in smaller cities.
- 21 Oct 1606:42 AMLaunched in January 2010, L&T India Value Fund is classified under the diversified category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 07 Oct 1602:42 AMLaunched in March 2005, SBI Magnum Midcap Fund is classified under the small- and mid-cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking. It has been ranked in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund Rank 1 or 2) over the past five quarters ended June.
- 29 Sep 1605:18 AMFor a category that brings with it the attendant challenges of risk, liquidity and volatility, it can be a difficult task to make money. It is even more difficult to stick to your convictions when these three are constant companions.05:16 AMEver since the capital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) introduced direct plans for mutual fund investments, there has been a substantial uptick in transactions through this route, given the cost savings.04:17 AMDebt funds are not perceived to be as risky as equity funds. Yet, as the Amtek Auto episode proved, debt investments come with their own set of risks, and it is possible for investors to lose capital if companies default on their debt obligations.12:19 AMUnlike the previous years when large-caps were ruling the roost, the last 12-15 months have not been great going for blue chips. The S&P BSE Sensex for the 12-month period ending June 2016 eroded shareholder wealth as it fell 3.6 per cent.
- 26 Sep 1605:21 AMIndia's equity fund managers, flushed with robust inflows in August, were quite choosy when it came to picking stocks. Amid net inflows of Rs 6,500 crore, they were net buyers of shares worth Rs 2,700 crore.
- 25 Sep 1610:06 PMRetail investors have started putting their faith in systematic investment plans (SIP). In the ongoing quarter (July-September), the number of SIPs crossed the 10-million mark.
- 21 Sep 1604:44 AMLaunched in May 2004, Birla Sun Life MIP II-Wealth 25 Plan is classified under the MIP (monthly income plan) aggressive category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 14 Sep 1610:49 PMEquity fund managers with exposure to the telecom space don't seem to be too bothered by Reliance Industries telecom foray.
- 12 Sep 1610:42 PMWhen the equity markets are rallying, investors often make the mistake of abandoning their asset allocation. They don’t book profits, and in fact, pour more money into equities.02:20 AMAtypical sales pitch: Sir, we are selling an open-end mutual fund (MF) which will give tax-free returns. The scheme returned 15 per cent last year.
- 01 Sep 1606:46 AMIndia’s equity fund managers have done quite a job since the Lehman crisis period. Investors who’d entered at the pre-crisis peak in January of 2008, when the 30-share Sensex touched a high of 21,000, have managed decent returns.03:41 AMLaunched in June, 2007, DSP BlackRock Micro Cap Fund is classified under the small and mid-cap category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 24 Aug 1604:46 AMHow much skin in the game does your fund manager have? If data compiled by Outlook Asia Capital of top 30 equity schemes comprising about 60 per cent of the mutual fund sector's equity assets are anything to go by, the answer is very little.
- 23 Aug 1609:32 PMIconoclastic it may be, but ditching bonus payments in asset management should lead to longer-term thinking.05:10 AMInvesting in new fund offers (NFOs) is always fraught with risks. So, a fund with a closed-end structure that invests in the micro-cap category is to be viewed carefully.
- 16 Aug 1605:17 AMFranklin India Prima Plus Fund and SBI Bluechip Fund are the new entrants to India's 10 largest equity mutual fund (MF) schemes in terms of assets under management (AUM).
- 12 Aug 1605:36 AMThe mutual fund (MF) sector has seen a remarkable turnaround in the past two years. Its assets under management (AUM) are at a record high, and investor count has shown encouraging growth.
|26 Oct 16||DHFL Pramerica FMP - Sr.64-39Mths (Div-Q)||0.90|
|26 Oct 16||Edelweiss Absolute Return Fund - Direct (D)||0.22|
|26 Oct 16||Peerless Equity Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.60|
|26 Oct 16||DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.06|
|26 Oct 16||DHFL Pramerica IIB Fund (Div-Q)||0.90|
|26 Oct 16||Peerless Equity Fund - Direct (Div-H)||1.00|
|27 Oct 16||BNP Paribas Dividend Yield Fund - Direct (D)||0.11|
|27 Oct 16||IDFC Dynamic Equity Fund - Direct (D)||0.18|