- 22 Jul 1605:42 AMInvesco India Credit Opportunities Fund, classified under ultra-short-term debt fund category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking (CMFR), has been a consistent top performer.
- 30 Jun 1604:38 AMIndia's equity fund managers have significantly slowed their investment in stocks this month, with the ongoing global uncertainties. However, inflow from investors into funds through systematic investment plans (SIPs) are steady.
- 23 Jun 1604:43 AMMutual fund (MF) investors are showing growing preference for balanced schemes. The assets under management (AUM) of balanced funds have more than doubled in the past two years, amid robust inflows and rising number of investor folios.
- 22 Jun 1604:43 AMHeavy selling of Tata Motors' shares in May because of concerns over Brexit has proved to be a wrong call on the part of domestic mutual fund managers.
- 21 Jun 1603:34 AMGold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have emerged one of the best money-making instruments for mutual fund (MF) investors in the past year. On average, the return has been a little over 11 per cent.
- 20 Jun 1604:15 AMI want to discontinue my Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) for some time but not withdraw the funds, as I might restart it.
- 18 Jun 1610:40 PM“Getting a new client on board for mutual fund (MF) investments is in itself an achievement.
- 13 Jun 1606:05 AMLong-term debt funds have enjoyed a good run in the past year. Gilt medium and long-term and gilt short-term funds have been the category toppers.
- 11 Jun 1604:48 AMA seven per cent fall in the share price of information technology (IT) giant Infosys has impacted several equity mutual fund schemes in the past week.
- 10 Jun 1603:43 AMTo protect small investors from tricky choices made by mutual fund managers, the market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has introduced new redemption rules.
- 07 Jun 1603:35 AMNo equity funds, except those in banking, could beat the gains offered by key share indices in May.
- 26 May 1605:43 AMCanara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund, launched on March 11, 2005, is classified under the small- and mid-cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 24 May 1604:49 AMMutual fund equity schemes in the banking space were among the best money-making schemes for investors over the past decade.
- 23 May 1612:08 AMMutual fund investors would have made great returns by investing in categories such as mid-cap, small-cap, pharmaceuticals and information technology (IT) over the past three years.
- 22 May 1609:43 PMMany fund houses say they are offering e-KYC or biometric KYC.
- 20 May 1605:02 AMBanking funds have rallied 17.3 per cent over the past three months (according to category average data from Value Research), compared to the broad market index, Nifty 50, which is up 8.23 per cent.03:16 AMMutual fund investors would have made good returns by investing in categories such as midcap, smallcap, pharma and technology, over the last three years.
- 18 May 1603:41 AMMutual funds have turned net buyers of equities in May after two successive months of net selling. So far this month, domestic funds have bought shares worth Rs 2,000 crore, while foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have bought Rs 1,343 crore.
- 16 May 1606:30 AMIt has been about three-and-a-half years since direct plans of mutual funds were launched in January 2013. Though informed investors, mostly companies, have been availing these services, retail investors are yet to turn aggressive.
- 13 May 1604:49 AMIndices have shown a downtick over a year; as a result, large-cap mutual funds are feeling the heat. Returns for two out of three large-cap equity schemes in the past year are negative.
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Plan B (D)||0.08|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative (D)||0.09|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Moderate (D)||0.10|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Dynamic Equity Fund - Direct (D)||0.18|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Dynamic Equity Fund (D)||0.18|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Aggressive-Direct (D)||0.10|
|28 Jul 16||DSP BR Balanced Fund - Direct (D)||0.24|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC SSIF - MTP - Direct (Div-BiMonthly)||0.19|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative - Dir (D)||0.09|
|28 Jul 16||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Direct (D)||0.08|