- 21 May 1503:23 PMAfter the taxation of fixed maturity plans was changed by Arun Jaitley in his maiden Budget last year, fund houses have seen investors withdrawing their money from FMPs.
- 18 May 1502:00 PMDilip Shanghvi-owned Sun Pharmaceutical is in focus among India's fund managers. They have zeroed in on the company's shares, having more than doubled their holdings in the pharma major by pumping in as much as Rs 2,534 crore.01:20 PMDomestic mutual funds have seen their holding in BSE 500 companies touch a four-and-half year high during January - March 2015 quarter.
- 12 May 1506:58 PMIndividual investors have continued to put their trust in fund manager-led equity schemes rather than follow the direct equity route after the recent stock market rout that started in January this year.06:04 PMMutual fund equity schemes, which remained top performers in the past few years, have gone for a toss during the past month - the period which saw benchmark key indices lose a little over 5%.11:33 AMIndividual investors have continued to put their trust in fund manager-led equity schemes rather than follow the direct equity route in the recent stock-market rout that started in January this year.10:59 AMInvestors of international equity funds, especially those that invest in US equity markets, have seen an increase in their returns over the last one month, due to the weakness in the rupee.
- 08 May 1501:41 AMDoes it help investor evaluate the fund? Vikaas Sachdeva, CEO of Edelweiss Asset Management, says such warnings would help first-timers do-it-yourself investors to understand risks associated with uncommon products such as monthly income plans or
- 07 May 1506:18 PMAnkit Patel (22), a Lucknow-based young aspirant who wants to be a mutual fund distributor, is a bit worried.04:23 AMThe current volatility in the equity markets can be a cause of concern for retail investors, who have made a gradual comeback to equities.
- 06 May 1501:05 PMThe current volatility in the equity markets can be a cause of concern for retail investors who have made a gradual comeback to equities.
- 21 Apr 1510:50 PMCash levels at equity mutual funds (MFs) saw a drop in March, when the country’s benchmark indices posted their worst monthly performance in nearly two years.
- 17 Apr 1510:23 PMThe top ten stock picks of India's equity mutual fund managers underwent a sharp re-shuffle in 2014-15. MF managers not only changed their preferences for stocks but also ousted three heavyweight counters from their top holdings during the year,
- 16 Apr 1510:44 PMSBI Magnum Gilt Fund - Long Term, launched in December 2000, is classified in the long-term gilt category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 01 Apr 1504:23 PMGlobally, the performance of a fund is measured against its respective country’s equity indices. If a fund manager is able to meet or beat the index performance s/he is considered to be a strong performer.
- 31 Mar 1510:30 PMConventional wisdom says investors should buy into the market during the lows and sell when it’s high. In reality, it’s always the opposite. But some fund houses are trying to achieve it.
- 27 Mar 1501:47 PMThere is big trouble brewing in the Rs 12-lakh crore mutual fund industry.
- 18 Mar 1502:45 AMRoughly one of every two rupees in mutual fund equity schemes was invested after December 2012. The average holding period for only around half of them is greater than two years, show data from the Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi).02:33 AMInternationally, analysts are becoming bullish on big gold mining companies. They feel the worst is behind, after a three-year downturn.
- 17 Mar 1501:40 PMWarren Buffett once famously said “be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful&". Internationally, those who follow this principle are putting their bets on stocks of gold mining companies.
|29 May 15||SBI FMCG Fund (D)||10.00|
|29 May 15||Canara Robeco Medium Term Opportunities (D)||0.30|
|29 May 15||Birla Sun Life Enhanced Arbitrage Fund - Dir (D)||0.07|
|29 May 15||SBI FMCG Fund - Direct (D)||12.00|
|29 May 15||SBI Arbitrage Opportunities Fund - Direct (D)||0.07|
|29 May 15||Franklin India Balanced Fund - Direct (D)||2.50|
|29 May 15||Birla Sun Life Enhanced Arbitrage Fund (D)||0.07|
|29 May 15||SBI Arbitrage Opportunities Fund (D)||0.07|
|29 May 15||Franklin India Balanced Fund - (D)||2.50|
|29 May 15||Canara Robeco Medium Term Opportunities-Dir (D)||0.30|