- 02 Mar 1512:28 AMThrough the past year and a half, the equity market has been on a roll. It has boosted the returns of equity funds, with quite a few schemes gaining about 100 per cent.
- 25 Feb 1510:04 PMBuoyed by the success of recent launches, mutual fund companies have applied for as many as 25 new fund offers (NFOs) with the markets regulator, Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- 23 Feb 1512:54 AMSmall is not considered so beautiful by mutual fund investors. The country's top 10 MF houses still manage nearly 80 per cent of the sector's total of assets under management. The bottom 20 manage a mere three per cent.
- 20 Feb 1512:50 AMBudget 2015-16 might sound the death knell for bonus or dividend stripping in mutual fund (MF) schemes. Such schemes are popular among rich investors, as these generate high returns by exploiting an anomaly in taxation.
- 19 Feb 1512:11 PMThe banking category was the second best performing category last year, with returns in excess of 85%.
- 18 Feb 1501:57 AMReliance Tax Saver Fund, launched in September 2005, has been in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund Rank 1 and 2) of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Rankings for the past four quarters.
- 17 Feb 1504:50 AMFund houses, flush with investor inflows, are staring at a huge commission outgo to distributors this financial year.
- 11 Feb 1510:35 PMIf your mutual fund scheme is sitting on 20 per cent cash, is it an underperformer? Not necessarily. ICICI Prudential Dynamic Plan has returned 37 per cent in 2014 against its benchmark – Nifty’s – return of 31 per cent.
- 10 Feb 1510:09 AMThe Indian mutual fund industry added as many as 406,000 new equity folios in January, which is the highest since 2007-08, when the Lehman Brothers crisis loomed.
- 09 Feb 1512:50 AMIt's a bit surprising when a financial advisor confesses he uses another advisor to invest in mutual funds (MFs). After all, he does know the subject well enough to take his own decisions and is advising clients as well.
- 02 Feb 1512:39 PMIt has been just over four years since the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) made KYC – Know Your Customer – norms mandatory for consumers wishing to invest in mutual fund products.12:23 AMThe contribution to mutual funds (MFs) from India's smaller cities and towns - known as beyond-15 cities (B15) in trade parlance - is the highest in nearly three years.
- 22 Jan 1505:15 PMThe Association of Mutual Funds of India (Amfi) has launched MF Utility, a single window for investment in multiple schemes. It's an online transaction aggregation platform which will become fully operational by the first week of March.09:31 AMThe Association of Mutual Funds of India (Amfi) on Wednesday launched MF Utility, a single window for investment in multiple schemes.
- 21 Jan 1502:58 PMLaunched in December 2009, Axis Long Term Equity Fund is an Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS).
- 19 Jan 1507:04 PMDespite a record number of new offers, existing schemes remained the preferred choice for mutual fund (MF) investors.
- 13 Jan 1503:48 AMA number of distributors have come under the radar of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) for failing to pay back ‘clawback commission’ to asset management companies (AMCs).
- 08 Jan 1502:50 AMFund houses have seen robust investor flows and little redemption pressures in the past three quarters.
- 30 Dec 1405:54 PMThe year 2014 was the one mutual fund industry has long been waiting for since 2008. During these six years experts had even gone to the extent of calling the sector a dying industry.02:30 AMThe tax season is here.
|04 Mar 15||Reliance Dual Advantage FTF - II - Plan A (D)||0.10|
|04 Mar 15||Motilal Oswal Most Focused Midcap 30 Fund-Dir (D)||1.00|
|04 Mar 15||Motilal Oswal Most Focused Midcap 30 Fund (D)||1.00|
|05 Mar 15||Reliance Growth Fund - (D)||6.50|
|05 Mar 15||ICICI Pru FMP - Series 73 - 369Days Plan P-Dir(D)||0.05|
|05 Mar 15||ICICI Pru FMP - Series 73 - 369Days Plan P-Reg(D)||0.05|
|05 Mar 15||ICICI Pru FMP - Series 73 - 366Days Plan B-Dir(D)||0.05|
|05 Mar 15||ICICI Pru FMP - Series 73 - 366Days Plan B-Reg(D)||0.05|
|05 Mar 15||HDFC Top 200 Fund - Direct (D)||5.00|
|05 Mar 15||AXIS Equity Fund - Direct (D)||1.00|