- 19 Dec 1412:42 AMLaunched in August 2002, Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund is classified in the large-cap category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 17 Dec 1408:07 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India last week allowed investors to buy and sell mutual funds (MFs) on exchanges without a demat account.
- 08 Dec 1412:59 PMPicture this. You get a Rs 5 lakh windfall and are in a tearing hurry to put the money to work.
- 04 Dec 1403:30 AMQuite a few debt funds have rejigged their exit load structures in the last one month or so. Is it in the interest of investors? Yes, and no.
- 01 Dec 1412:34 AMI am 65 and want to invest in mutual funds. But I have never invested in stocks.
- 20 Nov 1412:49 AMMutual fund (MF) managers, typically, raise their cash exposure when they expect the market to fall or the risk-reward situation is not favourable. However, things seem different this time.12:10 AMRahul Shah, a Mumbai-based financial services professional, began investing in mutual funds three years ago, shortly after he joined a global consultancy firm.12:06 AMAmish Mehra (real name withheld on request), an ultra-rich investor had invested about Rs 1.5 crore, or about 20 per cent of his equity portfolio in offshore funds last year as the rupee weakened and the US economy started showing signs of recovery.
- 13 Nov 1408:47 AMThe myth that size is a constraint for larger equity schemes when it comes to performance appears to have been busted. India is now home to more Rs 5,000-crore-plus asset size equity funds than ever before in the past.
- 06 Nov 1410:45 PMIt is not only wealthy and urban investors who are intrigued by the stock market rally.
- 05 Nov 1402:50 AMFund houses and insurers are in the process of building duration in anticipation of an interest rate cut by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) expected later in the current financial year.12:57 AMWell-heeled investors are taking the mutual fund route to benefit from the strong rally in the stock market this year.
- 31 Oct 1403:42 AMWouldn’t you want to protect your investments from inflation? Earlier, investing in gold was the only option. The Reserve Bank of India then launched Inflation Indexed Bonds (IIBs) as a hedge against inflation.
- 28 Oct 1402:12 AMWith mutual funds beginning to see increased inflows, retail investors are aggressively coming back into the market. Many need to be careful, as a distributor or bank can easily show last year’s performance and push a product.
- 10 Oct 1403:08 AMRetail investors in mutual fund schemes, in a good market, are often misled to churn their portfolio aggressively, say industry players. Obviously, they are seldom able to reap benefits of stay invested for the long term.02:48 AMIn the first half of this financial year, investment into equity mutual funds touched a seven-year high of Rs 33,000 crore. Through the past five years, the sector saw a shrinking investor base and outflows of about Rs 35,000 crore.
- 07 Oct 1402:48 AMThose looking for exceptional returns from debt funds may as well have a longer time horizon.
- 01 Oct 1407:34 PMYou love shopping online and are convinced it is the next big growth story. You want to invest in shares of e-commerce companies. After the big listing by Chinese e-commerce firm Alibaba, you don't want to be left out.
- 30 Sep 1402:37 PMSmall asset management companies (AMCs) have witnessed significant erosion in their assets under fixed maturity plans, or FMPs following the adverse tax changes to debt mutual funds announced in the Union Budget in July.02:06 AMAkhil Mittal, senior fund manager of Tata Asset Management says that investors whose investments in fixed maturity plans (FMPs) are nearing maturity are shifting to other products, especially hybrid or balanced funds, instead of rolling over the FMP.
|22 Dec 14||Kotak Gilt - Invest Plan (D)||0.33|
|22 Dec 14||Reliance Dynamic Bond Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.64|
|22 Dec 14||Reliance Monthly Income Plan - Direct (Div-Q)||0.28|
|22 Dec 14||Reliance Regular Savings Fund - Debt - Dir (Div-Q)||0.30|
|22 Dec 14||Kotak Bond - Plan A - Direct (Div-Q)||0.02|
|22 Dec 14||Kotak Gilt - Invest Plan - Direct (D)||0.34|
|22 Dec 14||Kotak Multi Asset Allocation Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.23|
|22 Dec 14||Reliance Medium Term Fund - Direct (Div-Q)||0.24|
|22 Dec 14||UTI-CRTS - Direct (D)||6.50|
|22 Dec 14||Kotak Flexi Debt - Plan A - Direct (Div-Q)||0.35|