- 26 Sep 1605:21 AMIndia's equity fund managers, flushed with robust inflows in August, were quite choosy when it came to picking stocks. Amid net inflows of Rs 6,500 crore, they were net buyers of shares worth Rs 2,700 crore.
- 25 Sep 1610:06 PMRetail investors have started putting their faith in systematic investment plans (SIP). In the ongoing quarter (July-September), the number of SIPs crossed the 10-million mark.
- 21 Sep 1604:44 AMLaunched in May 2004, Birla Sun Life MIP II-Wealth 25 Plan is classified under the MIP (monthly income plan) aggressive category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 14 Sep 1610:49 PMEquity fund managers with exposure to the telecom space don't seem to be too bothered by Reliance Industries telecom foray.
- 12 Sep 1610:42 PMWhen the equity markets are rallying, investors often make the mistake of abandoning their asset allocation. They don’t book profits, and in fact, pour more money into equities.02:20 AMAtypical sales pitch: Sir, we are selling an open-end mutual fund (MF) which will give tax-free returns. The scheme returned 15 per cent last year.
- 01 Sep 1606:46 AMIndia’s equity fund managers have done quite a job since the Lehman crisis period. Investors who’d entered at the pre-crisis peak in January of 2008, when the 30-share Sensex touched a high of 21,000, have managed decent returns.03:41 AMLaunched in June, 2007, DSP BlackRock Micro Cap Fund is classified under the small and mid-cap category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 24 Aug 1604:46 AMHow much skin in the game does your fund manager have? If data compiled by Outlook Asia Capital of top 30 equity schemes comprising about 60 per cent of the mutual fund sector's equity assets are anything to go by, the answer is very little.
- 23 Aug 1609:32 PMIconoclastic it may be, but ditching bonus payments in asset management should lead to longer-term thinking.05:10 AMInvesting in new fund offers (NFOs) is always fraught with risks. So, a fund with a closed-end structure that invests in the micro-cap category is to be viewed carefully.
- 16 Aug 1605:17 AMFranklin India Prima Plus Fund and SBI Bluechip Fund are the new entrants to India's 10 largest equity mutual fund (MF) schemes in terms of assets under management (AUM).
- 12 Aug 1605:36 AMThe mutual fund (MF) sector has seen a remarkable turnaround in the past two years. Its assets under management (AUM) are at a record high, and investor count has shown encouraging growth.
- 11 Aug 1606:45 AMLaunched on September 29, 1994, Franklin India Prima Plus Fund is classified under the diversified category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 10 Aug 1605:40 AMWhile there are expectations of further rate cuts in the future, investors should start moving their debt investments to funds that maintain an average portfolio maturity of less than four-five years.
- 03 Aug 1610:48 PMMany banks, brokerages, insurers and mutual funds have stopped opening or processing new accounts because they cannot upload know-your-customer details to a central database.11:20 AMImagine a sales head at a fund house knocking straight into a fund manager's room and literally forcing him to attend an impromptu conference call with a large distributor at a time when the fund manager was in the midst of analysing his schemes'
- 22 Jul 1605:42 AMInvesco India Credit Opportunities Fund, classified under ultra-short-term debt fund category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking (CMFR), has been a consistent top performer.
- 01 Jul 1612:43 AMInvestors can look to create long-term wealth with mutual funds (MFs). Within the debt fund category, fixed maturity plans offer tax-efficient returns.
- 30 Jun 1604:38 AMIndia's equity fund managers have significantly slowed their investment in stocks this month, with the ongoing global uncertainties. However, inflow from investors into funds through systematic investment plans (SIPs) are steady.
|29 Sep 16||Taurus Bonanza Fund - Direct (D)||1.00|
|29 Sep 16||DHFL Pramerica Equity Income Fund - Dir (Div-Q)||0.24|
|30 Sep 16||SBI Magnum Balanced Fund - Direct (D)||1.00|
|30 Sep 16||BNP Paribas Long Term Equity Fund - Direct (D)||0.25|
|30 Sep 16||Kotak Select Focus Fund - Direct (D)||1.25|
|30 Sep 16||Baroda Pioneer Balance - Plan B - Direct (D)||0.50|
|30 Sep 16||Birla Sun Life Equity Savings Fund - Direct (D)||0.23|