- 26 May 1605:43 AMCanara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund, launched on March 11, 2005, is classified under the small- and mid-cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 24 May 1604:49 AMMutual fund equity schemes in the banking space were among the best money-making schemes for investors over the past decade.
- 23 May 1612:08 AMMutual fund investors would have made great returns by investing in categories such as mid-cap, small-cap, pharmaceuticals and information technology (IT) over the past three years.
- 22 May 1609:43 PMMany fund houses say they are offering e-KYC or biometric KYC.
- 20 May 1605:02 AMBanking funds have rallied 17.3 per cent over the past three months (according to category average data from Value Research), compared to the broad market index, Nifty 50, which is up 8.23 per cent.03:16 AMMutual fund investors would have made good returns by investing in categories such as midcap, smallcap, pharma and technology, over the last three years.
- 18 May 1603:41 AMMutual funds have turned net buyers of equities in May after two successive months of net selling. So far this month, domestic funds have bought shares worth Rs 2,000 crore, while foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have bought Rs 1,343 crore.
- 16 May 1606:30 AMIt has been about three-and-a-half years since direct plans of mutual funds were launched in January 2013. Though informed investors, mostly companies, have been availing these services, retail investors are yet to turn aggressive.
- 13 May 1604:49 AMIndices have shown a downtick over a year; as a result, large-cap mutual funds are feeling the heat. Returns for two out of three large-cap equity schemes in the past year are negative.
- 10 May 1605:40 AMLonger duration gilt funds usually do well when interest rates are in a downward cycle. The reason: bond prices rise when the interest rate falls. But, this time, the short-term gilt funds have fared better if you compare one-year returns.
- 09 May 1606:38 PMLonger duration gilt funds usually do well when interest rates are in a downward cycle. The reason: bond prices rise when interest rates fall. But this time, the short term gilt funds have fared better if you compare one-year returns.
- 05 May 1602:50 AMIndia's equity mutual fund schemes, with over two decades of track record, have made hefty wealth for investors. Investments made through the monthly systematic investment plans, popularly known as SIPs, are at multifold valuations currently.
- 04 May 1601:59 PMAt Berkshire Hathaway’s Annual General Meeting last week, Warren Buffett said that investors can make good returns by investing in index funds, which are passive funds.
- 02 May 1602:18 AMLaunched in February 2006, SBI Blue Chip Fund is classified under the large-cap category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 27 Apr 1604:42 AMThe recent outperformance of India’s top equity funds, HDFC Equity and HDFC Top 200, has again brought their manager, Prashant Jain, and his funds into the limelight.02:35 AMDividend yield funds, a class of defensive equity funds (they are also regarded as a subset of value funds), have done well during the recent market downturn.
- 25 Apr 1604:12 AMOne should always compare a fund’s performance against its benchmark. If the existing schemes are not performing well, one should take a look at the pedigree of the fund house, investment philosophy and long-term performance record.
- 22 Apr 1606:10 PMThe recent outperformance of India's top largest equity funds - HDFC Equity and HDFC Top 200 -- both managed by India's ace fund manager Prashant Jain has once again brought the fund manager and his funds in the limelight.04:14 AMAfter years of losses, international funds focused on gold and gold miners are up sharply. In the past three months, DSP BlackRock World Gold Fund has given spectacular returns of 64.92 per cent and Kotak World Gold Fund is up 64.89 per cent.
- 15 Apr 1612:48 AMLaunched on February 28, 1993, SBI Magnum Multiplier Fund is classified under the diversified category of the CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
|30 May 16||IDFC SSIF - MTP - Regular (Div-Bimonthly)||0.15|
|30 May 16||IDBI India Top 100 Equity Fund (D)||1.00|
|30 May 16||IDFC SSIF - MTP - Direct (Div-BiMonthly)||0.17|
|30 May 16||IDFC Arbitrage - Regular (D)||0.05|
|30 May 16||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative (D)||0.06|
|30 May 16||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Direct (D)||0.05|
|30 May 16||ICICI Pru Exports and Other Services Fund (D)||2.05|
|30 May 16||IDFC Arbitrage Plus - Regular (D)||0.04|
|30 May 16||ICICI Pru Exports and Other Services Fund - Dir(D)||1.50|
|30 May 16||IDFC Asset Allocation FoF - Conservative - Dir (D)||0.07|