- 06 Nov 1706:20 AMICICI Prudential Asset Management Company has launched a Rs 750-crore fund to invest in rent earning office properties. “We are looking to raise the fund in the next two to three months.
- 02 Nov 1701:49 AMCall it a goods and services (GST) impact or growing e-commerce segment, it is raining private equity (PE) funds in logistics and warehousing space.
- 03 Oct 1708:17 AMMutual fundsThe equity market rally thus far this financial year (H1FY18) in the absence of a meaningful pick-up in earnings has been fuelled by the gush of liquidity, especially by the mutual funds, which have invested around Rs 70,500 crore during this
- 21 Sep 1711:47 PMLaunched in November 1999, ICICI Prudential Balanced Fund is classified under the balanced schemes of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 24 Aug 1712:59 AMLaunched in August 2004, L&T Midcap Fund is classified under the small and mid-cap equity schemes of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking.
- 11 Aug 1707:11 AMIndia's mutual fund sector is witnessing a new wave of equity participation. So far during this financial year (April-July), industry has added nearly 3 million equity folios, at an average of 750,000 a month.
- 19 Jul 1706:05 AMDomestic mutual funds (MFs) have taken a liking to pharmaceutical stocks, following a steep fall in the latter's prices.
- 05 Jul 1707:28 AMA majority of equity schemes have given double-digit returns in the first half of the calendar year. The best performers have come largely from the basket of mid-size fund houses. These are mainly banking-related schemes.
- 29 Jun 1707:45 AMHedge funds in New York and London fretting about tough times have one consolation: at least they’re not in India.
- 21 Jun 1707:42 AMCash levels at equity mutual funds (MFs) continue to remain high, amid stocks hovering near their record highs. Against Rs 36,000 crore of the cash component in April, May witnessed a slight rise in absolute cash levels to Rs 36,300 crore.
- 09 Jun 1712:50 AM.Launched in May 2004, Birla Sun Life MIP II - Wealth 25 Plan is classified under the monthly income plan (MIP) aggressive category of CRISIL Mutual FundRanking.
- 30 May 1703:14 AMDomestic fund managers are always on the lookout for little-known companies with encouraging prospects. At a time inflows into mutual fund schemes are strong, finding such stocks becomes even more imperative.
- 24 May 1707:19 AMThe Rs 19-lakh crore mutual fund industry now has a dozen schemes with assets under management (AUM) of more than Rs 10,000 crore. About a year ago, there were only six schemes with assets of Rs 10,000 crore or above.
- 17 May 1707:41 AMEquity mutual fund managers, sitting on an all-time high cash level for quite some time now, cherry-picked stocks in April.
- 11 May 1712:02 AMPhoto: ShutterstockThere are hardly any products a person can buy to support parents, financially. Regulations don’t permit gifting of mutual fund units or buying an investment-based insurance policy by a child for his mother or father.
- 04 May 1711:14 PMRecently, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) took two key decisions on mutual funds: It allowed instant access facility in liquid funds, and also permitted investments in mutual funds through e-wallets.01:07 AMThe Rs 18-lakh crore mutual fund (MF) industry is seeing encouraging growth from the hinterlands.
- 02 May 1705:26 AMThe domestic mutual fund sector is being saddled with a new cost burden due to the implementation of the new centralised know-your-customer (C-KYC) norms.05:04 AMThe year 2016-17 has not just been rewarding for the asset management industry but also for staffers.04:01 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has proposed to allow category-3 Alternative Investment Funds, typically known as hedge funds, in commodity derivatives. This is on a recommendation by its advisory panel on the segment.
|23 Aug 18||Reliance Large Cap Fund - Direct (D)||0.16|
|23 Aug 18||UTI-Equity Fund - Direct (D)||3.30|
|23 Aug 18||HDFC Arbitrage Fund - WP - Direct (D)||0.05|
|23 Aug 18||HDFC Arbitrage Fund - WP - Direct (Div-M)||0.05|
|23 Aug 18||AXIS Arbitrage Fund - Direct (D)||0.05|
|23 Aug 18||Indiabulls Arbitrage Fund - Direct (Div-M)||0.06|
|23 Aug 18||BNP Paribas Arbitrage Fund - Dir(Adhoc-D)||0.05|
|23 Aug 18||BNP Paribas Arbitrage Fund - Dir (Div-M)||0.05|