- 01 Sep 1508:51 AMSupport at 878 below 870 and more.07:16 AMThe stock has crossed its immediate hurdle of Rs 880-885 zones after the consolidation of the last five trading sessions and is now well placed to head towards its recent highs.
- 31 Aug 1509:10 AMSupport at 166 below 163. Resistance is at 171 above 174 and more.08:36 AMBUY ZEE Entertainment Enterprises : It has crossed its immediate hurdle of Rs 377 - Rs 380 zones after the consolidation of last four trading sessions and now well placed to head towards its recent highs of Rs 420 zones.08:30 AMNifty witnessed steepest fall last week after breaking range on down side as anticipated. It has achieved short term targets levels as expected. It made a low of 7667.25 levels on nifty.08:12 AMNifty recovered from its lost ground during the week gone by. Going forward it could face temporary resistance near 8,200 near the gap that it left on the way down. The behavior of the broad market suggest signs of revival.12:30 AMStop-loss long positions at 7,920. Stop-short positions at 8,030. Big moves could go till 8,100, 7,840. Downtrend seems more likely.
- 28 Aug 1509:09 AMHere are a few intra-day trading strategies from Geojit BNP Paribas for trade today:MAN INDUSTRIES: BUYLast Close: Rs 103.90Stop Loss: Rs 101Support at 102.80 below 101. Resistance is at 106above 108. (Buy for intraday with a stoploss below12:56 AMIt gave an upside breakout near to Rs 73 levels in the month of June and rallied towards Rs 117 levels but recently it has corrected in last six weeks and now again turning from the support zones of Rs 73 levels.
- 27 Aug 1510:30 PMStop-loss short positions at 17,500. Stop-long positions at 17,225. Big moves could go till 17,600, 17,100.The rally seems likely to continue.09:07 AMHere are derivative strategies for some index stocks from Geojit BNP Paribas in trade today:FUTURES STRATEGIESCOAL INDIA: BUYTarget: Rs 368Stop Loss: Rs 351BUY COALINDIA FUTURES @ 357, TARGET 368 STOPLOSS OF 351[STOCHASTICS BUY + ABV PREVIOUS CLOSE +12:57 AMIt has negated its immediate negative pattern of making lower lows of last four trading sessions. Recently, it has taken multiple support at around 350 zones and reclaimed its 50 DMA.
- 26 Aug 1510:30 PMStop-loss short positions at 7855. Stop-long positions at 7,720. A big move could go till 7,925, 7,675. High volatility is likely. A long 7,900c (12) could gain on a short covering rally.09:11 AMHere are a few intra-day stock recommendations from Geojit BNP Paribas for trade today:HERO MOTOCORP: SELLLast Close: Rs 2464.50Stop Loss: Rs 2485Support at 2450 below 2420. Resistance is at 2478 above 2485. (Sell for intraday with a stoploss08:29 AMIn last four trading sessions stock has seen three days of big upside move with heavy volumes and one substantial day with relatively low volumes.08:01 AMAfter melting over 700 points, due to China crisis, short covering was seen in the domestic markets on Tuesday. Nifty closed with 70 points on account of major buying in Realty, Metal and Oil&Gas indices.07:57 AMNifty saw a ‘Shadow’ which is a first positive sign on the daily chart which can be defined as a ‘Selling Climax’ formed at an isolated level.07:53 AMThe respite in Bank Nifty was coupled with drop in Implied Volatility indicating reduction in downside Risk. Spillover of this positive sentiment could trigger a short covering move and can be traded with an OTM Bull spread.07:52 AMAfter sudden crash from 8500 level to lows of 7700 in just 4 sessions created panic and surge in volatility in markets. After touching low of 7680, market sharply bounced on back of short covering and value buying.07:50 AMThe stock has taken support near the Rs 77 and Rs 78 zones, and during the session, it has recovered sharply towards the 88 levels. It has rebounded from the crucial Rs 77-78 levels as the resistance zone is now acting as a support level.