- 17 Jan 1708:24 AMHere is derivative strategy on Nifty by Sacchitanand Uttekar, Equity Technical Analyst & PFA at Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy: NIFTY (Modified Put Butterfly Spread)Buy 8350 PE 1 lotSell 8200 PE 2 lotsBuy 8100 PE 108:13 AMPost 13th consecutive sessions of up move the index seems to have faced resistance near the retracement zone. The occurrence of a long bear candle coupled with the RSI's proximity towards the overbought zone warrants caution.08:02 AMBUY VOLTAS INDIA: The stock has been sustaining above its 200 DMA & 50 DMA and holding the support from last eight trading sessions.06:00 AMStop loss long positions at 8370. Stop loss shorts at 8500. Bog moves could go till 8550, 8320. A long 8500c (32), short 8600c(9), could gain 10-15 if the 8500 level is tested.
- 16 Jan 1708:30 AMNifty closed third consecutive week in a positive territory. It has extended pull-back rally further beyond expectation. It has almost achieved short-term target levels in the range of 8,440-8,480 levels near recent highs.08:08 AMThe stock is trading at its 52 weeks high levels and surpassed the hurdle of 142 zones. It has been making higher top –higher bottom formation from last two weeks and has formed an attractive price structure.
- 13 Jan 1708:30 AMDerivative strategy on Nifty by Sacchitanand Uttekar, Equity Technical Analyst & PFA, MOSLOption Strategy: Nifty (Bear Put Spread)Buy 8300 PE 1 lot Sell 8150 PE08:20 AMNifty continued its up move for the 13th consecutive session as it closed above 8,400. Though on the daily scale there are no signs of weakness but on the intraday 30 min scale the developing negative divergence on the RSI warrants caution.07:50 AMBUY CASTROL INDIA: The stock inched higher from its consolidation phase and gave the highest daily close of last twenty three trading sessions.06:00 AMNifty Current: 8,407 (fut: 8,422) Target: NAStop loss long positions at 8,365. Stop short positions at 8,475. Big moves could go till 8,550, 8,300. A long 8,400c (70), short (30) could gain 15-20 if the futures hits
- 12 Jan 1707:06 AMThe stock gave a breakout from its consolidation phase and moved above its 50-DMA. It edged higher above its 261 levels which were acting as a hurdle from last three weeks.06:00 AMStop long positions at 18,700. Stop short positions at 18,950. Big moves could go till 18,500, 19,150. Trend seems bullish.
- 11 Jan 1708:20 AMBUY ESCORTS: The stock inched higher from its consolidation phase and gave the highest daily close of last forty two trading sessions.06:00 AMStop loss positions at 8,225. Stop loss short positions at 8,350. Big moves could go till 8,400, 8,170. Trend may have gone bullish. A long 8,400c (40), short 8,500c (16), could double if 8,350 is crossed.
- 10 Jan 1708:22 AMDerivative strategy on Bank Nifty by Sacchitanand Uttekar, Equity Technical Analyst & PFA, MOSL:Option Strategy: Bank Nifty (Modified Bull Call Spread - Expiry: 25 January 2016)Buy 18600 CE 108:11 AMDespite of registering a faster retraced up move the index witnessed a ‘Doji’ formation on the weekly scale.07:50 AMBUY VOLTAS: The stock has been sustaining above its 200 DMA & 50 DMA and holding the support even after profit taking seen in the broader market.06:00 AMNifty Current: 8,236 (fut: 8,253), Target: NAStop loss long positions at 8170. Stop loss short positions at 8300. Big moves could go till 8375, 8125. The cost is 36 with breakevens at 8064, 8436 and a maximum return of 64. Bank
- 09 Jan 1708:19 AMNifty closed second consecutive week in positive territory. It extended pull-back rally further as expected and closed around short term reversal levels at the end of weekly trading session. It made a high of 8305.55 levels on Nifty.
- 06 Jan 1708:36 AMHere is derivative strategy on India Cements by Sacchitanand Uttekar, Equity Technical Analyst & PFA at Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy: India Cement (Ratio Call Spread)Buy 130 CE