- 12 Feb 1609:10 AMAXIS BANK: BUYLast Close: Rs 377.20Stop Loss: Rs 370.30Support at Rs 372 below Rs 370.30. Resistance is at Rs 382.50 above Rs 385.50[MACD BUY + VOLUME BUILD UP + OVERSOLD]BHARTI AIRTEL: BUYLast Close: Rs 308.70Stop Loss: Rs06:00 AMStop-loss short positions at 7,055. Stop-long positions at 6,900. Big moves could go till 7,100, 6,850. Short covering likely. A long 6,800p (72), long 7,100c (81) is expensive but it covers both trends.05:44 AMThe major trend of the stock is positive and it has a tendency of turning form the support levels and we are expecting a continuation in the behavior of the counter.
- 11 Feb 1609:10 AMASTEC LIFESCIENCES: BUYLast Close: Rs 199.75Stop Loss: Rs 195Support at Rs 197.75 below Rs 196. Resistance is at Rs 202.50 above Rs 204.55.[MACD & STOCHASTICS BUY + VOLUME RISE + ABV PREVIOUS CLOSE]IIFL HOLDINGS: BUYLast Close: Rs06:00 AMStop loss long positions at 7,190. Stop loss short positions at 7,310. Big moves could go till 7,370, 7,130. New 20-month low established.05:57 AMThe stock has recently taken support near its 882 zones and holding the gains even after the market weakness. It witnessed a strong spurt with rising volume activity and surpassed the immediate hurdle of 930 zones.
- 10 Feb 1609:04 AMHere are a few intra-day trading strategies from Geojit BNP Paribas for trade today:PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (Rs 87.75)Support at Rs 86.20 below Rs 85.10. Resistance is at Rs 88.95 above Rs 90.75. (Sell for intraday with a stoploss above Rs06:00 AMNIFTYCurrent: 7,299 (futures: 7,330)Target: NAStop loss long positions at 7,270. Stop short positions at 7,390. Big moves could go till 7,450, 7,210. A long 7,200p (74), short 7,100p (50), could gain 10-15 if the futures dips below 7,250.BANK05:14 AMThe stock has been holding its three weeks positive stance even after the volatile swing being witnessed in the broader market.
- 09 Feb 1609:07 AMJUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES: BUYLast Close: Rs 365.75Stop Loss: Rs 355.60Support at Rs 361 below Rs 355.60. Resistance is at Rs 369.75 above Rs 375.[MACD & STOCHASTICS BUY + VOLUME RISE + ABV 200 DMA]OIL & NATURAL GAS CORPORATION:08:27 AMNear Term: Strong support on charts is expected around 7330, with a strict stoploss of the same best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips.06:00 AMStop long positions at 7,330. Stop short positions at 7,430. Big moves could go till 7,250, 7,510. A long 7300p (88), short 7200p (58) could gain 10-15 if 7,300 is hit.05:38 AMNifty saw a rebound from the immediate support near 7350 in the last week. The occurrence of a 'Spinning Top' candlestick pattern at the 61.8% retracement re-assured the strength in the support.05:32 AMIt has been moving upwards from last two weeks and crossed its previous hurdle of 365 zones. It has made a double bottom reversal pattern after the weakness of last two months and showing short term bounce towards its next hurdle of 380 zones.
- 08 Feb 1609:17 AMHINDUSTAN UNILEVER (844.95)Support at 839 below 833.70. Resistance is at 849.35 above 852.60. (Sell for intraday with a stoploss above 852.60)[BELOW 200 DMA + VOLUME JUMP + OVERBOUGHT]GAIL (INDIA) (342.55)Support at 339 below 335.75. Resistance is at 34512:52 AMIt has made multiple supports and now supports are shifting to higher levels from Rs 700 to Rs 725, Rs 732, Rs 785 and now near to Rs 820 zones.
- 05 Feb 1606:12 AMNifty saw a rebound from the immediate support at 7350 & a ‘Spinning Top’ on the daily augurs well with the ongoing volatility.06:00 AMNIFTYCurrent: 7,404 (futures: 7,434)Target: NAStop long positions at 7,365. Stop short positions at 7,505. Big moves could go to 7,300, 7,565. Resistance at 7,475-7,500. A long 7,600c (46), short 7,700c (23) could gain 10-15 if the index hits05:49 AMThe stock has taken multiple support near its lower band of the trading range and made a reversal on its immediate weak structure in the last week. It has managed to cross above its immediate hurdle of 820 zones and holding above its 50 DMA.
- 04 Feb 1610:30 PMMirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund has topped the lists of funds on CRISIL Fund Rank for the December quarter. It has been ranked in the top 30 percentile (CRISIL Fund Rank 1 or 2) for past four quarters, under the small- and mid-cap equity category.