- 30 Jan 15Near term trading strategies for Adani Enterprises, Orient Bank, Thermax, Arvind, Gujarat Pipavav Port.07:55 AMNear Term: Sharp rally on charts would attract profit booking on rise, avoid fresh long positions.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 9050. Stop- long positions at 8,900. Breadth signals are bearish. A long 8,700p (82), short 8,600p (62) costs 20 and it could double if 8,850 is hit.
- 29 Jan 1507:50 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts, however sharp rally on charts would attract profit booking on rise.07:40 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,975. Stop-long positions at 8,835. A long 9,000c (4) and a long 8,800p (4) could pay off big if it's a volatile settlement session.
- 28 Jan 1507:46 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts, however correction would be expected once index trades below 8820.00, traders watch this level closely.
- 27 Jan 1507:44 AMThe Nifty closed 2nd consecutive week in positive territory. It has extended rally on up side as expected last week. It made all time high of 8866.40 levels & closed nearer to it at the end of weekly trading session.
- 21 Jan 1501:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8765. Stop-long positions at 8,640. Big swings could go till 8,575, 8,850. There's bullish bias but a strangle of long 8,500p (25) and long 800c (14) could gain on any big swing.
- 20 Jan 1507:43 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (443 - 416) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.01:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,630. Stop-long positions at 8,520. Big swings could go till 8,700 (new high) or 8,400. A long 8,400p (37) and long 8,300c (24) could double on a big correction.
- 19 Jan 1507:59 AMThe Nifty closed weekly in positive territory. It has broken out of range of 8440-8100 levels on upside. It made a high of 8530.75 levels. All the other indices such as mid cap, small cap, Bse Bankex closed weekly in positive territory.
- 16 Jan 1507:51 AMNear Term: As trend has changed on charts now resistance on charts is expected around 8600.00 best trading strategy would be buy on dips.02:31 AMStop-shorts at 8565. Stop-long positions at 8,420. A long 8,600c (48), short 8,700c (23) will gain if the bull run continues.
- 15 Jan 1507:42 AMNear Term: Sharp rally on charts would attract profit booking on rise, best trading strategy would be sell on rally.01:30 AMKeep a stop at 18,825 and short.
- 14 Jan 1507:51 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 14-Jan-15 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 8299.40 Near Term: Trend is down on charts best trading strategy would be sell on rise with a stoploss of01:30 AMKeep a stop at 18,875 and short.
- 13 Jan 1507:42 AMNear Term: Trend is down on charts whereas resistance on charts is expected around 8374 & 8430. Best trading strategy would be sell on rise.03:30 AMKeep a stop at 18,775 and go long.02:46 AMThe stock market continued to range-trade as the results season kicked off with Infosys reporting good numbers.
- 12 Jan 1508:06 AMNear Term: Trend is down on charts whereas support is expected around 8050.00 best trading strategy would be sell on rise.