- 03 May 1606:00 AMStop-long positions at 16,525. Stop-short positions at 16,725. Big moves could go till 16,300, 16,950. Downtrend may continue.03:58 AMBUY PETRONET: The stock took support at its 13 DMA and gave a consolidation breakout. It had consolidated after witnessing a strong run from Rs 237 to Rs 275 levels and now it again started to move.03:10 AMNifty is yet to witness any exhaustion of the ongoing bullish trend. The sequence of gaps would be complete once an Exhaustion gap is witnessed on the daily scale. The momentum oscillator has cooled off but is yet to see an overbought situation.
- 02 May 1607:59 AMThe stock has taken multiple supports around its Rs 104 zones on daily and weekly chart. The overall trend of the stock is intact to positive and has been respecting to its 35 weekly moving average on closing basis from last two years.07:58 AMMarket closed weekly in negative territory. It failed to extend on upside for wave-III or wave-C upward rally as anticipated in short term last week. It made a high of 7992 levels during week.
- 29 Apr 1609:29 AMComment : Sharp recovery from the day's low towards the end of the day hinting at further upmove.06:00 AMStop-short positions at 7,970. Stop-long positions at 7,820. Big moves could go till 8,030, 7,765. A bearspread of long 7,700p (65), short 7,600p (43) could gain 10-15 if the index tests 7,750. .05:54 AM‘Doji’ at the upper end of the weekly channel signifies a ‘No Man’s Land’ situation near 8,000. A sustained breach above 8000 could reinstate momentum & push it towards 8300. Only a breach below ‘Run Away Gap’05:50 AMThe stock gave a price volume breakout after a consolidation of last eight weeks. It has been holding above its 50 DMA from last thirty five trading sessions and registered highest daily close of last seventy two trading sessions.
- 28 Apr 1608:49 AMComment: Trading close to resistance point and is expected to break above supported by MACD.06:00 AMStop-long positions at 7,920. Stop-short positions at 8,055. Big moves could go till 8,125, 7,865. A dovish Fed statement could push the market up.05:56 AMThe stock registered 52 weeks high and gave a price volume breakout after hovering in a range from Rs 112 to Rs 120 levels.
- 27 Apr 1609:05 AMComment: Volumes above moved above the 10Day average. MACD is indicating continuation of the uptrend. Trading close to the all-time high levels.06:00 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,035. Stop-long positions at 7,895. Big moves could go till 8,075, 7,870. A long 7,900p (15), long 8,000c (25) has breakevens at around 8,045, 7,855 and good chances of payback.05:21 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Chandan Taparia of Anand RathiCOAL INDIA: BUYSTOP LOSS: Rs 280TARGET: Rs 295The stock is taking support after the weakness of last nine series and finding buying interest at the lower levels.
- 26 Apr 1608:55 AMThe stock surpassed its 130 levels which was acting as a hurdle from last seven weeks and gave the highest daily close of last sixty nine trading sessions. It gave a price volume breakout after a consolidation of last five sessions.07:53 AM‘Doji’ at the upper end of the weekly channel signifies a ‘No Man’s Land’ situation near 8000. Post the ‘Run Away Gap’ on the immediate scale nifty is yet to witness any signs of exhaustion as it consolidated
- 25 Apr 1606:28 AMThe stock surpassed its 3795-3800 levels which has been acting as a hurdle from last ten weeks and gave the highest daily close of last fifty trading sessions. It was taking support and respecting to its 35 DMA and crossed and closed above its 50 DMA.06:06 AMMarket closed the second consecutive week in positive territory. It has achieved my short term target near recent high as expected last week. It made a high of 7,878.75 levels.
- 22 Apr 1609:04 AMComment: Momentum oscillators like RSI and Stochastics are giving overbought signals. MACD is about to cross the signal line from above. Volumes have started to ease.