- 10 Sep 1409:58 AM‘Will this rally last or are we close to the top?’ That is one the biggest concerns of an investor in the market after a 30% run over the past six months.
- 12 Sep 1403:54 PMBenchmark share indices snapped their three-day losing streak to end marginally higher as investors adopted a wait-and-watch stance ahead of macro economic data due for release later today.03:50 AMA day after the Union Cabinet paved the way for the government reducing its stakes in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Coal India Ltd (CIL) and NHPC, the shares of these companies fell 3.4-5.2 per cent on bourses.
- 08 Sep 1411:24 AMBharti Airtel Ltd has agreed to sell more than 3,500 of its mobile phone masts in six African countries to telecommunications tower company Eaton Towers in a bid to cut costs, the companies said on Monday.
- 18 Sep 1409:24 AMWhat difference do two words make?Apparently, quite a lot.The US Federal Reserve meeting was being closely monitored to see whether it would change the pledge to keep interest rates low for a “considerable time&".03:48 PMMarkets extended gains for the second consecutive trading session and closed on a spectacular note after the US Federal Reserve decided to keep US interest rates near zero for a "considerable time&".
- 11 Sep 1404:36 AMEver since the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) relaxed reserve requirements and norms for infrastructure lending, the market has been abuzz with talk of a merger between HDFC Bank and HDFC.
- 09 Sep 1403:49 PMBenchmark share indices ended lower on Tuesday, amid weak European cues, as investors turned cautious and booked profits at higher levels after they hit fresh record highs in the previous session.12:50 AMIn recent weeks, stock markets have been hitting record highs, with the Sensex topping the 27,000 mark and the Nifty crossing 8,000. But the rise in the broader markets, the mid- and small-cap indices, since the beginning of July hasn’t been as
- 06 Sep 1401:45 AMAfter a long, while Bharti Airtel is seeing sustained investor interest, as headwinds are seen to be abating in the domestic business. The stock is up 13 per cent over three months and 42 per cent over six months.