- 17 Jan 1503:35 AMAxis Bank delivered an in-line performance in the December quarter on most parameters, save asset quality. The private lender added lesser than expected loans to its restructured assets.08:45 PMBenchmark share indices surged during the week, aided by sharp gains on Thursday, led by rate sensitive sectors on expectations that further easing of interest rates would help spur growth.
- 22 Jan 1509:19 AMFor Suzlon Energy, its acquisition of Germany's REpower (later renamed Senvion) has been jinxed from start. But the more immediate question is, will its selling remove that jinx. Let’s take a look at the entire deal from the start.
- 21 Jan 1502:35 AMCastrol India is a key beneficiary of falling crude oil prices, as a majority of its inputs are oil derivatives. This will rub off favourably on profitability, to be reflected from the March quarter.03:58 PMIMF in its latest World Economic Outlook report pegged India's economic growth rate at 6.5 per cent for 2016-17, higher than China's projected growth rate of 6.3 per cent.12:44 PMDiversified group ITC today reported a Q3 net profit of Rs 2,635 crore compared to Rs 2,385 crore in the year-ago period, an uptick of 10.5%.
- 29 Jan 1512:46 PMTen of the 12 state-owned companies that have raised money through the offer-for-sale (OFS) route in past have seen their stocks underperforming the markets.
- 19 Jan 1509:59 AMCar buyers rushed to showrooms last month to commit last minute buys before excise duty was set to be raised from the beginning of this month.03:49 PMThe Sensex gained for the third straight day to end at its highest closing in six weeks led by Wipro on robust earnings while banks extended gains on hopes that lower interest rates would help revive loan growth.
- 30 Jan 1503:48 PMMarkets closed lower on Friday with Nifty breaking a ten-day winning streak as Bank of Baroda and ICICI Bank December 2014 results disappointed investors.