- 16 Dec 1412:32 AMBAIC Motor's initial public offering (IPO) is priced for cautious drivers. The Chinese automaker plans to sell shares in Hong Kong at HK$8.90 ($1.15), giving a relatively unracy market capitalisation of $8.6 billion.
- 15 Dec 1412:03 PMCapital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has sped up the process for clearing offer documents for initial public offering (IPO), an official said today.
- 13 Dec 1410:49 PMIndore-based Prataap Snacks is a little-known food company but its sales are close to Rs 700 crore a year, thanks to its Yellow Diamond range of chips and snacks.
- 06 Dec 1402:32 AMMonte Carlo Fashions’ Rs 350-crore Initial Public Offering (IPO) saw eight times more demand than shares on offer.
- 05 Dec 1412:43 AMThe Rs 350-crore Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Monte Carlo was subscribed 1.71 times, a day before the issue closes.
- 03 Dec 1407:44 AMIncorporated in 1984 as a subsidiary of Oswal Woollen Mills (OWML), Monte Carlo Fashion (MCFL) is into manufacturing and retailing of woollen and cotton garments. In 2011, MCFL was demerged from OWML.
- 20 Nov 1412:52 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India moved to reduce the timeline for delisting of companies, as well as to allow new companies to list their shares faster on stock exchanges. The decisions were taken at the Sebi board meeting on Wednesday.
- 11 Nov 1412:44 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has issued ‘observations’ on Lavasa Corporation’s initial public offering (IPO), marking the end of the regulatory process before the IPO.
- 10 Nov 1405:59 PMLavasa Corporation, the realty arm of construction major HCC, has received market regulator Sebi's approval for raising Rs 750 crore through an initial public offer (IPO).
- 22 Oct 1401:49 AMA requirement in the new Companies Act for promoters to furnish details of initial investments at the company's inception is proving an irritant for Initial Public Offering (IPO) plans.
- 21 Oct 1412:56 PMMarket regulator Sebi has sought clarification from the merchant banker of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL) regarding the company's proposed initial public offer (IPO).
- 19 Oct 1410:50 AMRegional cable television service provider Ortel Communications Ltd is proposing a public issue of up to 14,182,598 equity shares in November.
- 18 Oct 1412:18 AMThe initial public offering (IPO) of UTI Mutual Fund has been put on hold for the time being.
- 16 Oct 1403:56 PMShares of Momai Apparels on Thursday gained 1.4% on first day of listing on National Stock Exchange (NSE) Emerge, a trading platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- 15 Oct 1401:46 PMKishore Biyani-promoted Future Retail has received market regulator Sebi's approval to raise up to Rs 1,600 crore through rights issue.
- 14 Oct 1401:20 PMHowever, Prime Database Managing Director Pranav Haldea said that a flurry of IPOs are expected in the remaining part of the current financial year, especially in the fourth quarter.12:05 AMLuxury shoe maker Jimmy Choo expects its initial share sale to be priced between 140 pence and 160 pence a share, the bottom half of its preliminary guidance of 140-180 pence, two sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
- 08 Oct 1410:50 PMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) will soon relax norms relating to delisting of companies from bourses. It also plans to approve new regulations on insider trading and the listing agreement.07:08 PMBangalore-based Snap Fitness India, the Indian master franchisee of Minneapolis, US-based fitness chain Snap Fitness that operates round-the-clock, is looking at an initial public offering (IPO) after a year when it completes 100 centres across the
- 02 Oct 1412:41 AMVideocon d2h Ltd, the satellite television arm of the Videocon Group, has filed fresh papers with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to mop Rs 700 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).