- 01 Oct 1407:50 PMCoal washing company ACB (India) Ltd has filed draft documents with market regulator Sebi for an initial public offer of more than three crore shares.05:46 PMMedia content firm Shemaroo Entertainment had a dull stock market debut with shares ending near its issue price.07:50 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) wants to cut the timeline for Initial Public Offers (IPOs) and Follow-on Public Offers (FPO) of equity to four days.
- 28 Sep 1411:30 AMLooking to tap upbeat investor sentiments, Uniparts India and PNC Infratech are the latest companies to file initial public offer papers with capital market regulator Sebi.
- 27 Sep 1412:34 AMThe overwhelming response to Alibaba’s initial public offering (IPO) in the US last week has generated tremendous excitement among Indian e-commerce majors, who believe the development demonstrates high investor confidence for the sector in emerging
- 24 Sep 1406:18 PMAtishay Infotech and Aryaman Capital Markets, will come out with their initial share sale tomorrow to together raise up to Rs 8 crore and eventually get listed on BSE's platform for small and medium enterprises.
- 23 Sep 1412:16 AMRashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL) has filed a draft prospectus with market regulator Sebi for an initial public offering (IPO) through which the government will sell 10 per cent of its stake in the company.
- 22 Sep 1408:27 PMAfter a few failed attempts in last couple of years, state-run Rashtriya Ispat today filed an offer document with Sebi for an IPO through which government will sell 10 per cent of its stake in the company.12:49 PMAlibaba Group Holding Ltd's initial public offering now ranks as the world's biggest in history at $25 billion, after the e-commerce giant and some of its shareholders sold additional shares.12:38 AMMany records have been set by the Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba, in the course of its initial public offering (IPO) and listing on the New York Stock Exchange. Indian investors are suffering from a sense of frustration.12:32 AMThe magic word "greed" has opened a $228-billion valuation for Alibaba. The Chinese e-commerce giant led by Jack Ma saw its shares pop 36 per cent at the open in New York.
- 21 Sep 1412:38 AMInvestors love a good story. They lined up hundreds deep at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York earlier this month to hear Alibaba's executive chairman, Jack Ma, promote the Chinese Internet retailer's initial public offering.12:37 AMThe world's 400 richest people added $6.5 billion to their collective net worth this week as Alibaba Group Holding staged the biggest initial public offering ever in the US.
- 20 Sep 1412:45 AMAlibaba Group Holding’s shares surged in their first day of trading on Friday, as investors rushed for a slice of what looked likely to be the largest initial public offering (IPO) in history.
- 19 Sep 1404:44 AMAlibaba Group Holding priced its initial public offering at $68 a share, the top end of the expected range, raising $21.8 billion on Thursday, in the latest sign of strong investor appetite for the Chinese e-commerce juggernaut.12:09 AMThe Alibaba Group may be preparing for a new life as a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. But one senator is urging securities regulators to take care in letting certain other Chinese companies do the same.
- 18 Sep 1406:30 PMShemaroo Entertainment has received seven times subscription for its Rs 130 crore-initial public offering (IPO), which closed on Thursday.12:58 AMThe year 2014 appears set to go down in the record books as the worst for initial public offerings (IPOs).
- 17 Sep 1412:32 AMPricing initial public offerings is an inexact science. Predicting how investors will value a large, fast-growing Chinese e-commerce group involves even more guesswork.12:30 AMUnlike in the Indian stock market, no part of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the US is reserved for retail investors.