- 31 Mar 1512:49 AMFor a company which has seen much of organisational change, the constant factor at Bengaluru-based Wipro over the past couple of decades has been Suresh C Senapaty, who's seen five chief executives come and go in his tenure.12:22 AMDharamvir Gandhi, Aam Aadmi Party's (AAP) member of Parliament (MP) from Patiala and AAP's Parliamentary party leader in the Lok Sabha, has spoken out in favour of Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan.
- 30 Mar 1508:43 AMEven as Bajaj Auto, India's third biggest two-wheeler seller, tries to put brand Discover on a corrected path, it has launched two products in the market - Platina ES and CT100 - to counter the fall in sales.01:34 AMIn keeping with one of its key election promises to curb the growth of black money, the government introduced in Parliament the Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets (Imposition of Tax) Bill, 2015 - popularly referred to as the anti-black money Bill -
- 28 Mar 1510:44 PMSpeaking at the valedictory session of the 2015 edition of Ficci-Frames in Mumbai, Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, minister of state for information and broadcasting, addressed various issues plaguing the media and entertainment sector.09:42 PMRajeev Chandrasekhar, a Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament, describes the perils - and the advantages - of being independent.08:34 PMWith the Supreme Court striking down Section 66A, included in the Information Technology Act of 2000 by an amendment in 2008, calling it violative of the fundamental right to freedom of expression in its entirety, the debate about what can be allowed
- 27 Mar 1512:46 AMVincent Digonnet is among Publicis Groupe's key executives in the digital vertical, a segment that provides the world's third-largest advertising and marketing communications company half of its revenue.12:44 AMMark Fields, the president and chief executive of Ford Motor Company, was at Sanand, Gujarat, to inaugurate the firm’s second plant in India. He tells Sohini Das that free trade agreements (FTAs) with key nations can help boost exports from India.The film industry is going through a wake-up call, much of the problem is self-created: Jyoti Deshpande12:43 AMAt Rs 1,457 crore in revenues and 69 film releases in 2013-14, the NYSE-listed Eros International is India's largest film studio.
- 26 Mar 1512:49 AMAs it announced the beginning of its integration with Ranbaxy, Dilip Shanghvi, Sun Pharmaceuticals’ managing director, spoke to Abhineet Kumar and Reghu Balakrishnan about challenges and strategy.12:38 AMUS-based venture capital (VC) firm Accel Partners has been active in India through a couple of India-dedicated funds.
- 23 Mar 1512:10 AMDescribe how some of the world's wickedest problems touch Unilever's brands.
- 21 Mar 1509:22 PMJamiat Ulema-e-Hind chief Maulana Mahmood Madani is considered to be the moderate face of the conservative Islamic clergy in India.08:55 PMThe news of Indian Administrative Services officer D K Ravi's unnatural death has caused outrage at the national and state level.01:12 AMFinancial Technologies (India) has proposed a settlement plan for the payments default in 2013 at its subsidiary, National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL).12:49 AMAirAsia India Chief Executive Officer Mittu Chandilya has criticised the government's proposed credit-based policy for international flights, terming it restrictive for new airlines.
- 20 Mar 15Proposed norms on international flying may push up costs for low cost airlines, make flying expensive: Mittu Chandilya05:34 PMAirAsia India chief executive officer Mittu Chandilya has criticised the government's proposed credit-based policy for domestic and international flying terming it restrictive for new airlines.12:42 AMArjuna Natural Extracts Limited, Kochi-based manufacturers and exporter of herbal extracts, plans to strengthen its foothold in the Indian nutraceutical market with its range of bio-active botanics under the brand name ‘Curegarden’.12:39 AMEnding open defecation is critical to the success of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.