- 28 Jul 1610:00 AMKshatrapati Shivaji, CMD, SIDBIKshatrapati Shivaji, CMD of Small Industries Development Bank of india (SIDBI) which is managing the government’s Start-up fund talks about the progress happened so far in the sector with Nitin Sethi and Ishan BakshiIs
- 27 Jul 1612:43 AMAmit AgarwalAmit Agarwal, India head of Amazon, spoke to Nivedita Mookerji in a conference call from the e-commerce major’s Seattle headquarters Tuesday morning, following the launch of the ‘Prime Membership Program’ in India.
- 26 Jul 1612:44 AMWith Vedanta looking to compete with diversified global players as it smoothens its path to merge oil business with itself, founder and chairman of Vedanta Resources, Anil Agarwal, in a telephonic interview with Aditi Divekar talks about keeping its
- 25 Jul 1601:36 PMWe have a website where some foreign companies place their advertisements. For this they pay us in foreign exchange.
- 24 Jul 1601:04 AMWhile the top three e-commerce players, Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal, battle it out to dominate the Indian market, ShopClues is relieved for not being in the limelight.12:48 AMEarlier this week, the Supreme Court - acting on the recommendations of the Justice R M Lodha Committee - ordered sweeping changes at the Board of Cricket for Control in India (BCCI), a move that may go a long way in turning around the body's ignominious
- 23 Jul 1612:30 AMBy sweetening the deal for minority shareholders of Cairn India, the boards of both Vedanta and Cairn are now hoping for a smooth sail of their merger plan, announced a year before.
- 22 Jul 1612:18 AMAnanth Narayanan Chief executive officer, MyntraE-commerce portal Myntra is looking at expanding brands and improving margins, as it aims to become profitable this year.
- 20 Jul 1607:58 AMKunal Bahl, the 32-year-old co-founder and chief executive officer of Snapdeal, appears relaxed in a light blue shirt and dark trousers, as he settles down for an interview at the large conference room in the company’s Gurgaon headquarters, but he12:46 AMWipro’s Chief Financial Officer Jatin Dalal tells Apurva Venkat and Bibhu Ranjan Mishra why the company is optimistic about future prospects getting brighter because of investments the company is making now.12:39 AMLess than a year into his tenure as chairman of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Raghav Chandra is looking forward to a real time recovery in the highway sector.
- 19 Jul 1612:43 AMHindustan Unilever (HUL) reported a mixed set of numbers for the three months ended June 2016. In a media interaction following the announcement of its results on Monday, Sanjiv Mehta, managing director and chief executive, explains the way forward for
- 18 Jul 1612:29 AMT M Thomas Isaac, finance minister of Kerala, has presented a Budget that has been lauded by many.12:09 AMBaidu opened its Gurgaon office in late 2015, but we actually began to make inroads into India several years ago when we launched our utility applications (apps) worldwide.
- 17 Jul 1609:51 PMThe recently released IMRB-Kantar Brand Footprint Report (2015), which covers 15,000 brands, talks about how FMCG brands must gear up for greater uncertainty in the months to come.
- 13 Jul 1612:26 AMIndia’s nuclear capacity will be increased to 12,980 (megawatt) Mw from 5,780 Mw by 2023, based on current projects launched. The existing sites being developed have the potential to launch about 32,000 Mw, through indigenous and foreign reactors.
- 11 Jul 1611:31 PMTill such time China goes through supply-side structural reforms of its steel industry, its exports will remain a threat to stability in global steel trade, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Chairman P K Singh tells Kunal Bose.12:34 AMAnil Manibhai Naik, Group Executive Chairman of Larsen & Toubro Limited.12:23 AMBritain’s decision to leave the European Union will not have much impact on UK-India economic ties, UK India Business Council CEO Richard Heald tells Sanjay Jog.
- 10 Jul 1604:12 PMDespite Brexit referendum, UK and India believe there are reasons to be extremely positive about the economic partnership.