- 01 Feb 1502:16 PMJoe Kaeser, the global CEO of German multinational Siemens is leading the Euro 72 billion giant at a time when the oil prices are crashing, the geo-political scenario is worsening in Eastern Europe with Ukraine crisis and the Euro is weakening against
- 31 Jan 1511:30 AMIndia recently came out with a road map for companies to implement the new Indian accounting standards (Ind-AS).12:48 AMIn his first interaction since reports appeared of his venture being acquired by OlaCabs, TaxiForSure's co-founder and chief executive Raghunandan G tells Itika Sharma Punit and Bibhu Ranjan Mishra multiple options are on the table.12:46 AMAnant Gupta, chief executive officer and president of HCL Technologies, had to miss the December quarter results’ announcement on Friday due to a fractured leg.12:46 AMIndia's fifth largest information technology services company Tech Mahindra reported in-line numbers for the December 2014 quarter. The company's deal pipeline remains healthy and it believes client budgets will remain flat this year.
- 30 Jan 1512:43 PMHCL Technologies has come under some criticism over the last couple of years because of its dependence on infrastructure management services.12:49 AMZomato recently made headlines after acquiring Urbanspoon in the US. With funds pouring in, the online restaurant search service provider has now made another acquisition in Turkey.
- 29 Jan 1509:46 AMP Srinivas was appointed the managing director and chief executive officer (MD & CEO) of United Bank of India (UBI) on December 31 following the government's decision to split the post of chairman and managing director (CMD) in four public sector
- 28 Jan 1511:06 AMFrench IT services and consulting company Capgemini has recently announced that it is on track to hire around 20,000 people in India over the next two years which will take its headcount in the country to cross 70,000. In an interview with Bibhu Ranjan10:54 AMAs the government hopes to pass the constitutional amendment bill on GST in the upcoming session of Parliament, there are many who say it is a half-baked bill as petroleum will still draw existing taxes, even though it will be within GST.12:49 AMMax India non-executive Chairman Analjit Singh refers to the move of splitting the company into three verticals as something that will bring "structural clarity". He sees in this a resurrection of his entrepreneurial spirits.12:46 AMLowe Lintas & Partners lost the coveted ‘Agency of the Year’ trophy at the recently concluded Effie Awards by a whisker.
- 27 Jan 1505:44 PMThe third quarter numbers (October-December) for the Indian IT services have always been rather slow and tepid in terms of growth. But some of the mid-cap firms have gone against the tide.
- 26 Jan 1502:35 AMKen Randall, president/CEO, iLaw Global, a leading provider of legal education, and former dean of Alabama School of Law for 20 years, was recently in India to announce a tie-up with mylaw.12:39 AMFollowing a slew of rating downgrades during the slowdown, the prospects of Indian companies are now looking up.12:13 AMMillward Brown predicts 2015 will see controlled second-screen syncing become significant in media plans.
- 25 Jan 1501:47 AMIt may be surprising that GoAir is content to operate only a boutique domestic airline when new players are entering and rivals are placing record aircraft orders. But it is tough to doubt the results of the strategy.
- 23 Jan 1512:49 AMSuzlon group sold its German subsidiary Senvion SE to US-based private equity firm Centrebridge Partners. Suzlon group chairman Tulsi Tanti outlined company's plans and its debt reduction strategy in a conference call from Davos in Switzerland.12:44 AMA high-level committee constituted by the government to reform the five decade-old Food Corporation of India (FCI) has given its report.
- 22 Jan 1511:19 PMIndia is one of the priority territories for Lloyd’s, the world’s specialist insurance market. Unlike many other insurance brands, Lloyd's is not a company; it's a market where members join together as syndicates to insure risks.