- 27 May 1606:18 AMMentioned below is the derivative strategy for Nifty from Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy:Nifty Strategy: Call Butterfly SpreadBuy Jun 8,100 CE 1 lotSell Jun 8,300 CE 2 lotsBuy Jun 8,500 CE 1 lotTarget:
- 24 May 1605:39 AMImage via ShutterstockMentioned below is the derivative strategy for Bank Nifty from Motilal Oswal Securities:OPTION STRATEGY: BANKNIFTY (Modified Put Butterfly Spread)Buy 16,500 May PE 1
- 10 May 1609:09 AMComment : Momentum oscillators are supporting further upside. MACD has shown divergence. The stock seems to have taken support around Rs 600 and is favoring a reversal.
- 06 May 1605:58 AMMentioned below is the derivative strategy on Maruti Suzuki from Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy: Maruti Suzuki Call Butterfly spreadBuy May 3,900 CE 1 lotSell May 4,000 CE 2 lotsBuy May 4,100 CE 1 lotTarget:
- 03 May 1602:36 AMGlobal sentiment weakened after the Bank of Japan stood pat and refused to indulge in further easing last week. As a result, there has been a sell off across global markets and India is also under pressure. India-investors are also focussed on politics.
- 29 Apr 1606:04 AMMentioned below is the derivative strategy for HPCL from Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (Put Ratio Spread)Buy May Rs 820 PE 1 lotSell May 780 PE 2 lotsTarget: 8,000Stop Loss: 1,500Rationale:·
- 28 Apr 1604:41 PMNifty failed to cross psychological barrier of 8000 zones after it surrendered most of the gains of this week and closed negative by around 132 points on expiry of April derivative contracts.08:58 AMComment: Momentum indicators are showing continuation of uptrend. Broken above the trendline resistance of Rs 325. Volumes have moved above 10D average.
- 26 Apr 1607:49 AMRationale: TCS is in long- long Unwinding Cycle. Highest open interest in 2400 PE should act as immediate support whereas unwinding in calls could trigger fresh momentum. As we are playing momentum, Long Call is recommended.
- 22 Apr 1605:40 AMMentioned below is the derivative strategy for Hindalco from Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy: Hindalco (Modified Bull Call Spread)Buy 1 Lot Apr 105 CESell 1 Lot Apr 110 CESell 1 Lot Apr 95 PE· Hindalco is in Long- long Unwinding
- 12 Apr 1605:08 AMMentioned below is the derivative strategy on Tata Steel:Option StrategyTata Steel (Call Ladder Spread)Buy 1 Lot Apr 330 CESell 1 Lot Apr 340 CESell 1 Lot Apr 350 CETarget: Rs 6,000Stop Loss: Rs 500Rationale:· Tata Steel is in
- 08 Apr 1609:18 AMComment: The momentum oscillators are favoring more selling. MACD has breached the signal line from above and is about to cross the zero line. Near to a crucial support of Rs 80 and a breach would accelerate the downside.05:29 AMStock is trading near its highest Put strike.
- 07 Apr 1609:33 AMComment: Daily volumes move above 10D average. RSI and Stochastics are supporting the continuation of the uptrend. MACD still remains positive.
- 06 Apr 1608:54 AMComment: The momentum oscillators have started to come off the overbought zone and is indicating more selling. MACD is showing divergence and hinting at possible reversal.
- 05 Apr 1609:03 AMComment : Daily volume above 10D average. Stochastics and RSI indicators are supporting the continuation of the uptrend. MACD has crossed the zero line.08:39 AMRATIONALE: Telecom sector saw long built up in March series and roll-over in line with 3M average. Idea have been in long- long Unwinding Cycle. Further unwinding in 110 CE could augur fresh momentum towards 120 level.
- 01 Apr 1603:52 AMRATIONALE: Telecom sector saw long built up in March series and roll-over in line with 3M average. Idea have been in long- long Unwinding Cycle.
- 29 Mar 1612:52 AMRationale: Stock have been in Long- Long Unwinding cycle. ü Put built-up at 760-740 should act an important support. Unwinding in 760 CE augurs well for momentum to continue upwards. As we are trading momentum, Long call is recommended.
- 28 Mar 1609:09 AMBUY SIEMENS: The stock has taken multiple supports and the base is shifting to higher levels. It is trading above its 50 DMA from last three trading sessions and it also crossed and closed above its immediate hurdle of Rs 1090 - Rs 1092 levels.