- 19 Jun 1308:35 AMThe India VIX witnessed an addition of 0.61% at 18.29 as compared to its previous close of at 18.18 on Monday.
- 18 Jun 1302:36 PMSmartinvestor : Markets have remained rangebound with a negative bias so far. Meanwhile, the Nifty has been hovering just above 5,800 levels so far.08:20 AMThe India VIX witnessed contraction of 0.93% at 18.18 as compared to its previous close of at 18.35 on Friday.
- 17 Jun 1312:37 PMSmartinvestor : Markets have been trading range bound after the RBI kept key policy rates unchanged.
- 15 Jun 1312:07 PMNifty may face selling pressure around 5900 levels. On the downside, traders should keep an eye on 5750 levels. Short term indicators are indicating upward momentum to continue for the next resistance of 5900 levels.
- 14 Jun 1308:34 AMThe India VIX witnessed an addition of 3.13% at 19.44 as compared to its previous close of at 18.85 on Wednesday.
- 13 Jun 1309:06 AMThe India VIX witnessed contraction of 3.28% at 18.85 as compared to its previous close of at 19.49 on Tuesday.
- 12 Jun 1308:54 AMBelow mentioned are all the bearish stock from the F&O list, where best trading stratgy for trader would be sell on rise: ANDHRABANK is a sell target expected Rs 81.00CENTURYTEX is a sell target expected Rs 275.00 & Rs 271.00DENABANK
- 10 Jun 1311:37 AMSmartinvestor : Markets have opened higher and have remained firm until now. Meanwhile, the Nifty is seen hovering around 5,900 levels.08:43 AMThe India VIX witnessed flat as compared to its previous close of at 17.35 on Thursday.
- 07 Jun 1312:39 PMSmartinvestor : Markets have recovered after a weak start. Meanwhile, the Nifty is seen hovering around 5,950 levels.09:02 AMThe India VIX witnessed an addition of 3.40% at 17.35 as compared to its previous close of at 16.78 on Wednesday.
- 06 Jun 1302:48 PMSmart Investor: Markets have recovered marginally after trading lower for most part of the trading session. The Nifty is trading tad above 5,900 levels as of now.
- 04 Jun 13
- 03 Jun 1311:40 AMSmartinvestor : Markets continue to trade weak weighed down by select index heavyweights and auto shares. The Nifty is trading near 5,960 levels.08:57 AMNifty spot closed at 5985.95 this week, against a close of 5983.55 last week. The Put-Call Ratio has decreased from 1.12 to 1.03 levels and the annualized Cost of Carry is positive 3.18%.
- 31 May 1309:15 AMThe Nifty futures started current series with 1.86 crore shares in open interest.05:45 AMForeign institutional investors (FIIs) carried forward their bullish equity derivatives bets to the June series on Thursday when the May contracts expired.
- 30 May 1304:01 PMSell in May and go away’ didn’t really work well for the month that just went by. Divergence in the currency and equity markets kept participants guessing the direction. Nifty gained nearly 3 percent on expiry basis.