- 09 Oct 1512:41 PMAhead of the earnings season and Bihar elections, Dhananjay Sinha, Head of Research and Strategist, Emkay Global Financial Services, speaks about what the markets expect.06:00 AMStop short positions at 17,610. Stop long positions at 17,390. A big move could go till 17,800, 17,200. The correction that started yesterday may continue.12:07 AMNifty was consolidating in the range of 7540-8050 levels since past few weeks and has formed the inverted head and shoulder pattern on daily charts, which indicates bullishness in the index.12:05 AMIt has been making higher top- higher bottom formation and continuously taking support at its rising support trend line.12:02 AMBuy above Rs 179 with stop loss at Rs 172 and target Rs 194. Weekly chart suggests that stock has given the breakout of downward sloping trend line with decent volumes.
- 08 Oct 1509:50 AMHere are a few intra-day trading strategies from Geojit BNP Paribas for trade todayINTERNATIONAL PAPER APPM: BUYLast Close: Rs 291.85Stop Loss: Rs 285Support at 288 below 285. Resistance is at 296 above 299.75.[VOLUME JUMP + MACD &08:09 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts best trading strategy still remains the same buy on dips.06:00 AMNiftyCurrent: 8,177 (fut: 8195)Target: NAStop loss short-positions at 8,250. Stop loss long-positions at 8,145. Big moves could go till 8,325 and 8,075. A long 8000p (77), short 7900p (57) could gain 10-15 if the futures drops below 8,100.Bank12:05 AMIt has given a strong breakout from its consolidation phase of last six weeks. It crossed and closed above its immediate hurdle of Rs 183 levels. It gave the highest daily close of last thirty one trading sessions above its 50 DMA.12:03 AMBuy above Rs 92 with stop loss at Rs 89 and target Rs 98. Daily chart suggests that stock the stock is taking a good support of the rising trendline indicates a positive sign. Also the fact that the stock managed to surpass the 50-DMA i.e.
- 07 Oct 1510:43 PMFrom being usually bullish, Madhusudan Kela, chief investment strategist at Reliance Capital, has turned a bit cautious. In the current circumstances, he says, one has to keep revisiting investment strategy every three months.09:04 AMHere are a few intra-day trading strategies from Geojit BNP Paribas for trade todayRAJESH EXPORTS: BUY Last Close: Rs 626.30Stop Loss: Rs 617Support at 620 below 617. Resistance is at 632.90 above 639.[VOLUME JUMP + MACD BUY+ ABV MOVING AVERAGES +08:04 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts whereas resistance expected on charts is expected around 8233 & 8400, best trading strategy would be buy on dips.12:02 AMBuy above Rs 347 with Stop Loss at Rs 338 & target Rs 364. Daily chart suggests that the stock has given the breakout of the downward sloping trendline. Also the fact that the stock is trading above all the important averages.
- 06 Oct 1503:06 AMMost of the Indicators suggest a continued oscillation in Nifty with a wider band i.e. 7500-8300. Lucrative trade will only exist once Index is around either side of the range.12:05 AMIt has given a breakout of its pole and flag pattern after a long consolidation of last 13 trading sessions. It has surpassed immediate hurdle of Rs 880 zones with more than double volumes compare to last couple of sessions.
- 05 Oct 1509:39 AMThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI)'s decision to ease interest rates should now be backed by acceleration of reforms by the government, says R Venkataraman, group managing director, IIFL.09:35 AMDR.09:30 AMHere are a few intra-day trading strategies from Geojit BNP Paribas for trade todayMIRZA INTERNATIONAL: BUYLast Close: Rs 118.30Stop LOss: Rs 112Support at Rs 116.50 below Rs 112. Resistance is at Rs 120.30 above Rs 124.60.[VOLUME JUMP + MACD09:03 AMNifty saw contradicting pattern developments on the daily chart.