- 06 May 1609:02 AMComment: Stock has taken support around Rs 350. Volumes have moved above the 10 day average. Momentum oscillators are supporting continuation of uptrend and are coming off the oversold region. MACD is about to cross the signal line.06:01 AMThe stock crossed its falling supply trend line and is set to start fresh rally after a minor profit taking witnessed in previous week.06:00 AMStop-long positions at 16,275. Stop-short positions at 16,510. Big moves could go till 16,725, 16,050. Unclear trend with slight negative bias.05:35 AMNifty ended the session near the 'Run Away Gap' area which is expected to provide some support. The occurrence of ‘Doji’ at the reversal zone augurs well for the termination of the existing correction.
- 05 May 1609:10 AMComment: Stock has taken support around the middle bollinger band. Volumes have moved above the 10 day average. Company posts profits this quarter as against same period last year.06:00 AMNIFTYCurrent: 7,706 (fut: 7,733)Target: NAStop long positions at 7,670. Stop short positions at 7,805. Big moves could go till 7,850, 7,610. A long 7,600p (72), short 7,500p (49) could gain 10-15 if the futures drops to 7,650.NIFTY BANKCurrent:05:14 AMThe stock is rising from last four sessions and holding the gains even after selling pressure seen in the broader market.
- 04 May 1609:11 AMComment: Momentum oscillators are showing signs of reversal. MACD is about to cross the signal line.08:01 AMThe stock gave a price volume breakout and recaptured its 800 territory after the struggle of last fifty nine trading sessions. It moved above its 200 day simple average and also gave the highest daily close of last sixty trading sessions.06:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 13,375. Stop-short positions at 16,600. Big moves could go till 16,775, 16,175. The downtrend may continue.
- 03 May 1606:00 AMStop-long positions at 16,525. Stop-short positions at 16,725. Big moves could go till 16,300, 16,950. Downtrend may continue.03:58 AMBUY PETRONET: The stock took support at its 13 DMA and gave a consolidation breakout. It had consolidated after witnessing a strong run from Rs 237 to Rs 275 levels and now it again started to move.03:10 AMNifty is yet to witness any exhaustion of the ongoing bullish trend. The sequence of gaps would be complete once an Exhaustion gap is witnessed on the daily scale. The momentum oscillator has cooled off but is yet to see an overbought situation.12:48 AMPremium valuations and lack of big triggers will weigh on Indian equity markets in the near term, believes Mahesh Nandurkar, India Strategist, CLSA.
- 02 May 1607:59 AMThe stock has taken multiple supports around its Rs 104 zones on daily and weekly chart. The overall trend of the stock is intact to positive and has been respecting to its 35 weekly moving average on closing basis from last two years.07:58 AMMarket closed weekly in negative territory. It failed to extend on upside for wave-III or wave-C upward rally as anticipated in short term last week. It made a high of 7992 levels during week.04:19 AMSamir Arora, founder and fund manager, Helios Capital, tells Puneet Wadhwa that in the emerging markets (EMs), India will be a much better investment option for investors looking at secular and higher-quality growth.
- 29 Apr 1602:15 PMCRISIL Research expects aggregate revenue growth of India Inc.09:29 AMComment : Sharp recovery from the day's low towards the end of the day hinting at further upmove.06:00 AMStop-short positions at 7,970. Stop-long positions at 7,820. Big moves could go till 8,030, 7,765. A bearspread of long 7,700p (65), short 7,600p (43) could gain 10-15 if the index tests 7,750. .