- 18 Dec 1409:51 AMDespite recent bouts of corrections which have unnerved many investors, Deven Choksey, managing director, K R Choksey, remains bullish on Indian equity markets and expects Sensex and Nifty to reach 33,500 and 10,500 levels by December 2015. Speaking to08:45 AMNear Term: Techncal bounce could be expected on charts whereas resistance on charts is expected around 8100.00 Best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips.12:30 AMStop-loss long positions at 7,975. Stop short positions at 8,125. A long 8,200c (20) and long 7,900p (30) could gain 15-20 if there is a big move triggered in either direction.
- 17 Dec 1410:47 PMDecember has been a difficult month for global equities. Besides a fall in crude oil prices, growth concerns, especially in key economic regions like Russia, China and Japan, have had investors running for cover.08:50 AMNear Term: Trend is down on charts whereas stiff support on charts is expected around 7980 & 7750.00 traders strategy would be sell on rise.02:30 AMStop-loss long positions at 8,025 and stop short positions at 8,175. The index may bounce on short-covering. The intermediate trend is down. A long 8,000p (36) and long 8,200c (42) would gain 10-15 on a big move.
- 16 Dec 1410:07 AMWith limited downside risk, the Indian market offer tremendous upside over the next five years, says Raamdeo Agrawal, joint managing director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services.07:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,350. Stop long positions at 8,200. Some downside bias. A long 8,200p (38), short 8,100p (16) could gain 10-15 if 8,200 is struck.
- 15 Dec 1409:05 AMFixed income products are back in demand on anticipation of a rate cut by the RBI early next year.
- 12 Dec 1411:33 AMIn the midst of markets consolidating after hitting fresh record highs Daljeet Kohli, Head-Research, IndiaNivesh Securities tells Tulemino Antao that corporate earnings have to catch up a very fast pace to justify current stock prices and as of now most12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,405. Stop long positions at 8,270. Big moves could go till 8,225 or 8,475. A long 8,500c (19) and long 8,200p (25) could gain 10-15 if the index swings 100 points.
- 11 Dec 1410:48 PMCalendar 2014 has been one of the best years for the Indian equity market, which has gained not only on foreign flows but on hope that the new government at the Centre will resolve ‘policy paralysis’, which in turn will help revive the12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,465. Stop long positions at 8,290. A long 8,500c (38) and long 8,300p (33) could gain 10-15 if the index swings 100 points.
- 10 Dec 1406:22 PMFlows from overseas investors are likely to slow down substantially next year, says foreign brokerage Credit Suisse. The Indian markets, however, could deliver up to 30% returns in the next two years led by corporate earnings growth.02:41 PMK Subramanyam, assistant vice-president (institutional research), Asit C. Mehta Securities tells Faraan Tarique that government reforms are essential for the markets from a mid-term perspective.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 18,500 and short.
- 09 Dec 1412:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8550. Stop long positions at 8,400. Bearish bias is visible.
- 08 Dec 1408:59 AMThe Nifty closed first time weekly in negative territory after consecutive rise of last 6 weeks. It made high of 8626.95 levels. It traded in narrow range throughout the week.
- 05 Dec 1412:30 AMKeep a stop at 18,750 and go long.
- 04 Dec 1412:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,650. Stop long positions at 8,500. A long 8,500p (55) and short 8,400p (29) would gain 10-15 if 8,500 is struck.