- 30 Sep 1606:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 8,570. Stop-short positions at 8,730. Downtrend broke important support today, and the downside target could be 8,400-8,450. A long 8,500p (106) short 8,400p (81) could gain 15-20 if 8,500 is struck.
- 29 Sep 1608:25 AMBUY CANBK: The stock has been consolidation between 295 to 313 zones since last three weeks and not ready to decline even after profit booking decline in the broader market showing inherent strength in the counter.06:00 AMStop-long positions at 19,590. Stop-short positions at 19,810. Big moves could go till 19,350, 12,050. An uptrend is slightly more likely, given good advance-decline ratios and high futures premium over spot.
- 28 Sep 1606:00 AMNIFTYCurrent: 8,706 (fut: 8,729)Target: NAStop-long positions at 8,655. Stop-short positions at 8,800. Big moves could go till 8,600, 8,860. A long 8,700p (25), short 8,600p (8) could double if the downtrend tests support at 8,650.BANK12:35 AMBUY AUROPHARMA: The stock has given a consolidation breakout by forming higher top – higher bottom formation on weekly chart and is holding the gains above its Rs 825-830 levels.
- 27 Sep 1607:33 AMConsecutive narrow ranged formations on the weekly scale augurs well for consolidation within the ongoing uptrend. On the daily scale, the Nifty has been progressing well within the channel pattern with no signs of termination.06:00 AMNIFTYCurrent: 8,723 (fut: 8,733),Target: NAStop-loss short positions at 8,805. Stop-long positions at 8,645. Big moves could go till 8,600, 8,855, the key support is at 8,650. A long 8,700p (36), short 8,600p (13), would gain 10-15 if the index05:19 AMBUY ZEE ENTERTAINMENT: The stock is holding the gains and consolidating from last nine trading sessions even after profit taking seen in the broader market.
- 26 Sep 1607:13 AMBUY BHARATFORG: The stock has made rounding bottom in weekly chart and surpassed its multiple hurdle of 920 zones after the consolidation of last one year.05:45 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It’s still consolidating in narrow range. As written last week, we are in time wise consolidation particularly on main Indices (Nifty/Sensex/ Bank nifty) in short term.12:29 AMAlthough the two key central banks — the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan — kept rates steady in their respective policy reviews recently, Vineet Bhatnagar, managing director and chief executive officer of Phillip Capital (India),
- 23 Sep 1608:23 AMBUY BHARAT FORGE: The stock has made rounding bottom in weekly chart and surpassed its multiple hurdle of Rs 915 zones after the consolidation of last one year.08:08 AMNifty saw a breakout from the ongoing consolidation but ended the day with yet another ‘Doji’ formation. A breach below 8830 could distort the existing momentum & hence servers as a trail stop for longs.06:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 20,025. Stop-short positions at 20,275. Big moves could go till 19,850, 20,450. Uptrend may continue.
- 22 Sep 1610:42 PMMichael Every, RabobankWith the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan holding rates steady, Hong Kong-based Michael Every, head of financial markets research for Asia-Pacific at Rabobank International, tells Puneet Wadhwa that among emerging markets07:59 AMBUY BHARATFORG: The stock has taken support at its previous support of Rs 844- Rs 845 levels and is holding the gains from last three sessions. It has been making higher top –higher bottom formation from last eight weeks.06:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 19,800. Stop-loss short positions at 20,020. Big moves could go till 19,550, 20,250. Fed policy is crucial to the trend.
- 21 Sep 1610:43 PMLiquidity conditions will continue to remain benign globally even if the US Federal Reserve raises rates in the near term, says John Praveen, chief investment strategist, Pramerica International Investments.08:21 AMBUY TALWALKAR: The stock gave strong price volume breakout and surpassed the hurdle of Rs 272- Rs 274 levels. It has continuously rising higher and making higher highs – higher lows from last four trading sessions.07:49 AMThe markets are expected to do well in the near term, with both consumption and investment showing signs of improvement, says Anand Shah, chief investment officer, BNP Paribas Mutual Fund, in an interview with Ashley Coutinho.