- 20 Jan 1708:33 AMNifty remains confined within the ‘Bearish Marubozu’ range with resistance held firm around 8450. The placement of the daily RSI near the overbought zone warrants caution.07:00 AMThe stock has taken multiple supports near Rs 825-830 zones and surpassed its immediate hurdle of Rs 218. However, medium-term trend is still in pressure but the way it has bottomed out might see a support based buying activities.06:00 AMStop loss long positions at 8,375. Stop loss short positions at 8,500. Big moves could go till 8,550, 8,325. Trend seems positive. A strangle of 8,400p (33), 85,00c (21) has breakevens at 8,346, 8,554. Four sessions to go - this may be a sell.05:29 AMEmerging markets could once again underperform developed markets this year; however, the performance gap won't be as high as last year, says Aaron Low, principal, Lumen Advisors, a global asset management company.
- 19 Jan 1708:03 AMBUY JUBILANT FOODWORKS: The stock has taken multiple support near to 825-830 zones and surpassed its immediate hurdle of 855 levels.
- 18 Jan 1707:20 AMThe stock crossed and closed above Rs 3120 and moved above its consolidation phase of last three weeks. It gave the highest daily close of last twenty three trading sessions.05:05 AMEquity returns may not be exceptional for the next two years, says Heather Brilliant, chief executive officer, Morningstar Australasia.
- 17 Jan 1708:24 AMHere is derivative strategy on Nifty by Sacchitanand Uttekar, Equity Technical Analyst & PFA at Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy: NIFTY (Modified Put Butterfly Spread)Buy 8350 PE 1 lotSell 8200 PE 2 lotsBuy 8100 PE 108:13 AMPost 13th consecutive sessions of up move the index seems to have faced resistance near the retracement zone. The occurrence of a long bear candle coupled with the RSI's proximity towards the overbought zone warrants caution.08:02 AMBUY VOLTAS INDIA: The stock has been sustaining above its 200 DMA & 50 DMA and holding the support from last eight trading sessions.06:00 AMStop loss long positions at 8370. Stop loss shorts at 8500. Bog moves could go till 8550, 8320. A long 8500c (32), short 8600c(9), could gain 10-15 if the 8500 level is tested.
- 16 Jan 1708:30 AMNifty closed third consecutive week in a positive territory. It has extended pull-back rally further beyond expectation. It has almost achieved short-term target levels in the range of 8,440-8,480 levels near recent highs.08:08 AMThe stock is trading at its 52 weeks high levels and surpassed the hurdle of 142 zones. It has been making higher top –higher bottom formation from last two weeks and has formed an attractive price structure.
- 13 Jan 1708:30 AMDerivative strategy on Nifty by Sacchitanand Uttekar, Equity Technical Analyst & PFA, MOSLOption Strategy: Nifty (Bear Put Spread)Buy 8300 PE 1 lot Sell 8150 PE08:20 AMNifty continued its up move for the 13th consecutive session as it closed above 8,400. Though on the daily scale there are no signs of weakness but on the intraday 30 min scale the developing negative divergence on the RSI warrants caution.07:50 AMBUY CASTROL INDIA: The stock inched higher from its consolidation phase and gave the highest daily close of last twenty three trading sessions.06:00 AMNifty Current: 8,407 (fut: 8,422) Target: NAStop loss long positions at 8,365. Stop short positions at 8,475. Big moves could go till 8,550, 8,300. A long 8,400c (70), short (30) could gain 15-20 if the futures hits
- 12 Jan 1707:06 AMThe stock gave a breakout from its consolidation phase and moved above its 50-DMA. It edged higher above its 261 levels which were acting as a hurdle from last three weeks.06:00 AMStop long positions at 18,700. Stop short positions at 18,950. Big moves could go till 18,500, 19,150. Trend seems bullish.
- 11 Jan 1708:20 AMBUY ESCORTS: The stock inched higher from its consolidation phase and gave the highest daily close of last forty two trading sessions.