- 31 Oct 1402:30 AMKeep a stop at 16,750 and go long.
- 30 Oct 1407:49 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts, as expected index has achieved its first target 8094 whereas now it's next resistance expected to test is 8140.00 best trading strategy still remains the same buy on dips.02:19 AMStop short positions at 8,150. Stop long positions at 8,025. Big swings are unlikely but could go till 7,975 or 8,175. A strangle of long 8,200c (1) and long 8,000p (4) could multiply in value on a big move.
- 29 Oct 1408:04 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts whereas target expected is 8080 & 8120.00 best trading strategy would be buy on dips.
- 28 Oct 1404:02 PMGlobal investors are likely to continue to bet on India as they recognise that it is very difficult for the economy to grow at less than five per cent even though rooting out corruption and PSU reforms will take time, says Neelkanth Mishra, India equity07:43 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts whereas target / resistance is expected around 8080 & 8120.00 Best trading strategy would be buy on dips.12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,050. Stop long positions at 7,940. Big moves could go till 8,100 or 7,875. A long 8100c (6) and long 7,900p (10) combination is cheap and it will double if either end is hit.
- 27 Oct 1405:38 PMThe government should privatise public sector undertakings and use the capital to build infrastructure believes Manish Chokhani, chairman, TPG Growth India.03:16 PMMarkets seem to be in consolidation mode.
- 23 Oct 1405:58 PMThe Indian market are not terribly expensive believes, U R Bhat, managing director, Dalton Capital Advisors (India).Trading strategies for Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Ambuja Cements, ACC, Tata Chemicals, Siemens,Cipla, Bharti Airtel10:13 AMMOTHERSUMI cmp: 398.90Buy on dips with a target expected 423 & 440.00TATAMOTORS cmp:519.15Buy only above 523 with a target expected 532.00MARUTI cmp:3177.20Buy on dips with a target expected 3260.00AMBUJACEM cmp: 216.90Buy on dips12:30 AMStop loss shorts at 8,075. Stop long positions at 7,945. Big moves are unlikely and sentiment should be positive.
- 22 Oct 1408:06 AMNear Term: Resistance expected between 7980 & 8000, traders watch this trading zone very closely.
- 21 Oct 1412:09 PMIt has been a tumultuous time for commodity markets in general. Crude oil, gold, silver, base metals have all been on a downward trajectory over the past several weeks thanks to the concerns in global markets.10:04 AMOver the past few weeks, global markets have reacted on economic slowdown concerns. Indian markets, however, seem to have weathered the storm for now as the government unveiled a slew of reforms and policy actions that kept investor interest alive.07:57 AMNear Term: Resistance on charts is expected aroud 7950, traders watch this level closely.12:30 AMStop loss shorts at 7,955. Stop long position s at 7,835. Big moves could go till 7,775 or 8,025. A long 7,800p (33) and long 8,000c (26) will gain on a big swing.
- 20 Oct 1401:58 PMAt a time when equity markets are hovering close to their all-time highs, investments into the debt market are frowned upon. However, FIIs think otherwise and the debt market has continued to attract sizeable investment.09:14 AMYogesh Nagaonkar, VP, Institutional Equities, Bonanza Portfolio Ltd.07:47 AMThe nifty closed 4th consecutive week in negative territory. It has finally broken out of range on down side as expected. It has broken & closed below crucial support of 7800 levels on nifty at the end of weekly trading session.