- 02 Dec 1608:15 AMOn the daily scale occurrence of contradicting patterns viz 'Island Gap' near 8,450 and 'Bullish Harami' at 7,900 indicate the ongoing movement to remain confined within a tight range.08:00 AMBUY UPL: The stock held onto the support and moved above its recent consolidation zones. It negated the immediate negative trend of making lower highs - lower lows of last four weeks.07:19 AMStop-loss long positions at 18,370. Stop-loss short positions at 18,590. Big moves could go till 18,120, 18,825. The downtrend might continue.
- 01 Dec 1607:30 AMBUY TVSMOTOR: The stock is moving after forming a string support near 345 zones and moved above its 50 and 20 daily moving average. It snapped the losses of previous two weeks and gave moved above its consolidation phase of last twelve trading sessions.07:20 AMTo help understand the nuances of a steep downward revision of GDP estimates, SAURABH MUKHERJEA, CEO of institutional equities at Ambit Capital, met up with Hamsini Karthik at a noisy Starbucks outlet at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.07:02 AMStop-long positions at 18,550. Stop-short position at 18,800. Big moves could go till 19,000, 18,350. If the breakout is sustained, 19,000 resistance will be tested.
- 30 Nov 1608:39 AMPost the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s move on cash reserve ratio (CRR), the central bank is unlikely to cut interest rates in its next policy meeting in December, says Gaurang Shah, head investment strategist at Geojit BNP Paribas Financial08:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 8,070. Stop-short positions at 8,215. Big moves could go till 8,300, 8,000. Major resistance at 8,150-8,200. A long 8,000p (83), short 7,900p (60) could gain 15-20 on a drop below 8,100. Trend went bearish late in the session.07:30 AMThe stock has taken support at the rising trend line and is showing the signs of bottoming out. It snapped the losses of previous two weeks and has turned from the oversold territory.
- 29 Nov 1608:31 AMThe stock has taken multiple supports on its daily chart and snapped the losses of previous week. It is turning from oversold territory as indicated by the mechanical indicators and looks attractive in terms of risk reward ratio.08:15 AMOccurrence of Hammer on the weekly scale provides some sign of relief. Any Interim pullback towards 8,300-8,440 should be utilized to reduce leverage longs.
- 28 Nov 1611:38 PMMarkets have been hit by the double whammy of a surprise outcome of the US Presidential elections and the government's demonetisation move back home.08:41 AMNifty closed first weekly closed first weekly positive close after decline of consecutive last four weeks. It has achieved my first targets levels as expected last week near recent lows. It made a low of 7,916.40 levels so far in this correction.08:20 AMCameron Brandt, director of research at EPFR Global, the US-based tracker of global fund flows, talks to Puneet Wadhwa on recent developments.08:12 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Chandan Taparia of Anand Rathi for trade today.
- 25 Nov 1608:23 AMPost the occurrence of a ‘Bearish Belt hold’ formation (reversal formation) Nifty witnessed a series of narrow ranged bodies confined within its range.07:30 AMBUY INDRAPRASTH GAS: The stock held onto the support around its 50 DMA and is holding onto the gains near its lifetime high territory.06:00 AMBig moves could go till 18,100, 18,750. Trend remains bearish.
- 24 Nov 1611:54 PMRaj Balakrishnan, MD, Head Investment Banking, DSP Merrill Lynch Ltd.08:10 AMBUY HINDUSTAN ZINC: The stock is making higher lows from last two sessions and holding the gains above its 50 DMA. It crossed and closed above the hurdle of 255 zones and gave the highest daily close of last seven trading sessions.