- 30 Jan 1508:52 AMIn the midst of action in the commodity markets with crude oil prices taking centre stage, Naveen Mathur, associate director - commodities & currencies at Angel Commodities shares his views with Tulemino Antao on the trends in crude oil, precious andNear term trading strategies for Adani Enterprises, Orient Bank, Thermax, Arvind, Gujarat Pipavav Port.07:55 AMNear Term: Sharp rally on charts would attract profit booking on rise, avoid fresh long positions.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 9050. Stop- long positions at 8,900. Breadth signals are bearish. A long 8,700p (82), short 8,600p (62) costs 20 and it could double if 8,850 is hit.
- 29 Jan 1507:50 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts, however sharp rally on charts would attract profit booking on rise.07:40 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,975. Stop-long positions at 8,835. A long 9,000c (4) and a long 8,800p (4) could pay off big if it's a volatile settlement session.
- 28 Jan 1507:46 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts, however correction would be expected once index trades below 8820.00, traders watch this level closely.
- 27 Jan 1507:44 AMThe Nifty closed 2nd consecutive week in positive territory. It has extended rally on up side as expected last week. It made all time high of 8866.40 levels & closed nearer to it at the end of weekly trading session.
- 24 Jan 1505:26 PMIn the midst of markets scaling fresh record highs and the Sensex recording its highest weekly gain since June 2014, Ajay Bodke, Head - Investment Strategy & Advisory, Prabhudas Lilladher Private Limited, tells Surabhi Roy that India’s aggregate
- 21 Jan 1510:06 AMDespite growth concerns emanating from major global economies amid falling crude oil prices, Indian markets have hit record highs in 2015. Shankar Sharma, vice-chairman and joint managing director, First Global (Twitter: @1shankarsharma) tells Puneet01:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8765. Stop-long positions at 8,640. Big swings could go till 8,575, 8,850. There's bullish bias but a strangle of long 8,500p (25) and long 800c (14) could gain on any big swing.
- 20 Jan 1507:43 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (443 - 416) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.01:48 AMRamesh Abhishek has spent about three years as chairman of the Forward Markets Commission (FMC) and is currently serving an extended term.01:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,630. Stop-long positions at 8,520. Big swings could go till 8,700 (new high) or 8,400. A long 8,400p (37) and long 8,300c (24) could double on a big correction.
- 19 Jan 1501:42 PMPlacing emphasis on the structural reforms being undertaken by the present government, KK Mittal, Managing Director, Globe Capital, remains bullish on the Indian equity markets.07:59 AMThe Nifty closed weekly in positive territory. It has broken out of range of 8440-8100 levels on upside. It made a high of 8530.75 levels. All the other indices such as mid cap, small cap, Bse Bankex closed weekly in positive territory.
- 17 Jan 1512:29 PMIn the quarter ended December 31, 2014, Wipro reported a strong set of numbers with fewer negative elements.
- 16 Jan 1507:51 AMNear Term: As trend has changed on charts now resistance on charts is expected around 8600.00 best trading strategy would be buy on dips.02:31 AMStop-shorts at 8565. Stop-long positions at 8,420. A long 8,600c (48), short 8,700c (23) will gain if the bull run continues.
- 15 Jan 1504:11 PMShubhada M Rao, Senior President & Chief Economist in an interview with Tulemino Antao shares her view on the surprise rate cut move by the RBI and trends going forward.12:15 PMThe Reserve Bank of India today cut the repo rate by 25 bps amid signs of slowing inflation and citing government's commitment to contain the fiscal deficit.