- 27 Nov 1409:02 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (1195 - 1130) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.01:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,525. Stop long positions at 8,425. Big moves could go to 8,375 or 8,575. A long 8,500c (15), long 8,400p (4) would gain on a big move.
- 26 Nov 1408:43 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts whereas best trading strategy still remains the same buy on dips.02:30 AMStop short positions at 8,525. Stop long positions at 8,400. Big moves could go till 8,350 or 8,550. A long 8,400p (10) and long 8,500c (19) could double if there's a big swing.
- 25 Nov 1408:51 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (745 - 677) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:49 AMWealth management and advisory services is the next big opportunity in the financial services space, believes Amit Rathi, managing director, Anand Rathi Financial Services.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,600. Stop-loss long positions at 8,465. Big moves could go to 8,625 or 8,425. A long 8,600c (10) and long 8,500p (20) could double in value if either option is struck before settlement.
- 24 Nov 1405:27 PMIn a chat with Sneha Padiyath, Anand Rathi managing director, Anand Rathi Financial Services talks about the slow but gradual returns of the retail investors, changes in the financial services landscape and the growth opportunities in the wealth02:04 PMWe think the market will remain positive. The FIIs and domestic fund flows is strong.09:16 AMThe nifty closed 5th Consecutive week in positive territory. It managed to break narrow range of last few trading sessions & extended further on upside as expected.
- 21 Nov 1403:19 PMThe markets have seen a sharp run up in the last one year. I guess it might take a pause and consolidate for some time.11:55 AMI am quite bullish on equity market. However, we may see some near term volatility with regards to derivative settlements till next Thursday. The Jammu & Kashmir election is going to be the next flash point for the Modi Government.08:15 AMNear Term: Trend is down on charts whereas support is expected 8340.00 best trading strategy would be sell on rise.12:30 AMNIFTYCurrent: 8,402 (futures: 8,423.70)Target: NAStop short positions at 8,475. Stop long positions at 8,365. A long 8,300p (13) and long 8,500c (18) would gain if there's a big swing in any direction.
- 20 Nov 1408:45 AMNear Term: Trade below 8368 would open doors for 8280.00 traders strategy would be sell on rise.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,475. Stop long positions at 8,350. Some downside bias.
- 19 Nov 1408:15 AMNear Term:Trend is still bullish on charts whereas resistance on charts is expected around 8460 & 8501.00 Best trading strategy still remains the same.12:48 AMDownward inflationary pressure and reforms, leading to higher corporate earnings over the next two years, will help Indian markets weather an interest-rate rise in the US and make India one of the best bets among emerging markets, believes Anant
- 18 Nov 1410:30 PMStop shorts at 8,500. Stop long positions at 8,390. Big swings could go till 8,550 or 8,350. A long 8,400p (35) and short 8,300p (15) could double on a big sell-off.03:55 PMForeign institutional investors have once again turned aggressive buyers pushing the markets to record highs.