- 24 Nov 1503:39 PMIn a conversation with Indrani Mazumdar, Mayuresh Joshi, Fund Manager (PMS), Angel Broking shares his view on the road ahead for the markets in the backdrop of the upcoming winter session of Parliament and possibility of the US Federal Reserve hiking key12:49 AMThe stock has been consolidating in a range from last 13 weeks and has managed to hold the support base above Rs 1,700-1,730 zones. It has given a price volume breakout above Rs 1,800 zones by forming a small triangle on daily chart.12:42 AMNifty defended the expected support at 7700. Reversion of momentum indicator form its oversold zone augurs well for the ongoing pullback. However absences of a firm reversal pattern on the immediate scale indicates the pullback to be temporary in nature.
- 23 Nov 1509:07 AMESCORTS: BUYLast Close: Rs 162.30Stop Loss: Rs 159.50Support at Rs 161 below Rs 159.50. Resistance is at Rs165 above Rs 168.30. (Buy for intraday with a stoploss below Rs 159.50)[VOLUME BUILD UP + ABV 100 & 200 DMA + ABV PREVIOUS CLOSE]SHIVA03:35 AMGuar seed prices are expected to trade lower, towards Rs 3,300 a quintal in Jodhpur, from the current Rs 3,500 a quintal. Pressure on account of weak gum exports and seasonal arrivals is likely to keep prices lower.12:25 AMThe Nifty ended 3 weekly negative cycle & closed first week in positive territory. It has almost achieved my short term targets levels in this correction as expected earlier. It made a low of 7714.15 levels.
- 22 Nov 1510:42 PMSeptember was another quarter of muted corporate earnings growth, with companies struggling to push volumes amid a slowdown in demand.
- 20 Nov 1509:04 AMITC: BUYLast Close: Rs 352.05Stop Loss: Rs 346.10Support at Rs 348.20 below Rs 346.10. Resistance is at Rs 356.50 above Rs 358.[VOLUME JUMP + ABV MOVING AVERAGES + STOCHASTICS BUY]THE GREAT EASTERN SHIPPING COMPANY: BUYLast Close: Rs09:01 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 20-Nov-15 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 7842.75 Near Term: With a strict stoploss of 5690, best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips05:30 AMNIFTYCurrent: 7,843 (futures: 7,858)Target: NAStop-loss shorts at 7,925. Stop-long positions at 7,790. Big moves may go to 7,725, 7,975. There's big resistance at 7,850-7,875. But a long 7,900c (41), short 8,000c (16) gains 10-15 if the index hits04:11 AMThe stock saw longs after a short covering move. Trading above heavily written 1200 Call strike has opened up the head room up to 1250 for this expiry.04:09 AMImmediate support at 7700 has been defended well as Nifty saw a swift up-move & regained 7800. Momentum indicator suggests that there could be a temporary pullback before any major fall.03:05 AMBuy above Rs 2080 with stop loss at Rs 2020 and target Rs 2200. The short term moving averages have converged and are placed with buy signals. On the oscillator front, RSI is placed with a positive signal.12:03 AMZEE ENTERTAINMENT : BUYTarget: Rs 404Stop Loss: Rs 378The stock has negated its negative formation of last three weeks and turned higher by taking support near to Rs 375 zones which is working well from last two months.
- 19 Nov 1509:07 AMUPPER GANGES SUGAR & INDUSTRIES: BUYLast Close: Rs 79.95Stop Loss: Rs 77.15Support at Rs78.30 below Rs 77.15. Resistance is at Rs 82.35 above Rs 84.75. (Buy for intraday with a stoploss below Rs 77.15)[VOLUME BUILD UP + ABV MOVING AVERAGES +06:30 AMNIFTYCurrent: 7,727 (fut: 7,732),Target: NAStop-loss short positions at 7,805. Stop-loss long positions at 7,660. Big moves could go till 7,860, 7,600. A long 7,600p (31), short 7,500p (16) could double if the downtrend continues till 7,650.BANK05:03 AMThe stock has been consolidating in a range from last 13 weeks and has managed to hold the support base at Rs 260 zones. It is not ready to give up even after sustain supply at higher levels which clearly indicates strength in the counter.04:46 AMForeign institutional investor (FII) selling from emerging markets this year has been more than in even the 2008 crisis.
- 18 Nov 1509:04 AMHere are some intra-day strategies for midcap stocks from Geojit BNP Paribas in trade today:ONWARD TECHNOLOGIES (Rs 82.60)Support at Rs 81 below Rs 80.25. Resistance is at Rs 83.85 above Rs 86.35. (Buy for intraday with a stoploss below Rs06:47 AMThe fear of slowing global growth had cast its shadow on the global financial markets in the September 2015 quarter. The Indian benchmarks, too, slipped nearly six per cent in this backdrop during this period.