- 12 Feb 1609:10 AMAXIS BANK: BUYLast Close: Rs 377.20Stop Loss: Rs 370.30Support at Rs 372 below Rs 370.30. Resistance is at Rs 382.50 above Rs 385.50[MACD BUY + VOLUME BUILD UP + OVERSOLD]BHARTI AIRTEL: BUYLast Close: Rs 308.70Stop Loss: Rs06:00 AMStop-loss short positions at 7,055. Stop-long positions at 6,900. Big moves could go till 7,100, 6,850. Short covering likely. A long 6,800p (72), long 7,100c (81) is expensive but it covers both trends.05:44 AMThe major trend of the stock is positive and it has a tendency of turning form the support levels and we are expecting a continuation in the behavior of the counter.02:49 AMThe Indian markets have tumbled nearly 22 per cent from their peak levels, due to many issues, global and domestic. S Naren, chief investment officer, ICICI Prudential AMC, talks to Puneet Wadhwa on this.
- 11 Feb 1609:10 AMASTEC LIFESCIENCES: BUYLast Close: Rs 199.75Stop Loss: Rs 195Support at Rs 197.75 below Rs 196. Resistance is at Rs 202.50 above Rs 204.55.[MACD & STOCHASTICS BUY + VOLUME RISE + ABV PREVIOUS CLOSE]IIFL HOLDINGS: BUYLast Close: Rs06:00 AMStop loss long positions at 7,190. Stop loss short positions at 7,310. Big moves could go till 7,370, 7,130. New 20-month low established.05:57 AMThe stock has recently taken support near its 882 zones and holding the gains even after the market weakness. It witnessed a strong spurt with rising volume activity and surpassed the immediate hurdle of 930 zones.
- 10 Feb 1609:04 AMHere are a few intra-day trading strategies from Geojit BNP Paribas for trade today:PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (Rs 87.75)Support at Rs 86.20 below Rs 85.10. Resistance is at Rs 88.95 above Rs 90.75. (Sell for intraday with a stoploss above Rs06:00 AMNIFTYCurrent: 7,299 (futures: 7,330)Target: NAStop loss long positions at 7,270. Stop short positions at 7,390. Big moves could go till 7,450, 7,210. A long 7,200p (74), short 7,100p (50), could gain 10-15 if the futures dips below 7,250.BANK05:14 AMThe stock has been holding its three weeks positive stance even after the volatile swing being witnessed in the broader market.
- 09 Feb 1609:07 AMJUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES: BUYLast Close: Rs 365.75Stop Loss: Rs 355.60Support at Rs 361 below Rs 355.60. Resistance is at Rs 369.75 above Rs 375.[MACD & STOCHASTICS BUY + VOLUME RISE + ABV 200 DMA]OIL & NATURAL GAS CORPORATION:08:27 AMNear Term: Strong support on charts is expected around 7330, with a strict stoploss of the same best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips.06:00 AMStop long positions at 7,330. Stop short positions at 7,430. Big moves could go till 7,250, 7,510. A long 7300p (88), short 7200p (58) could gain 10-15 if 7,300 is hit.05:38 AMNifty saw a rebound from the immediate support near 7350 in the last week. The occurrence of a 'Spinning Top' candlestick pattern at the 61.8% retracement re-assured the strength in the support.05:32 AMIt has been moving upwards from last two weeks and crossed its previous hurdle of 365 zones. It has made a double bottom reversal pattern after the weakness of last two months and showing short term bounce towards its next hurdle of 380 zones.
- 08 Feb 1609:17 AMHINDUSTAN UNILEVER (844.95)Support at 839 below 833.70. Resistance is at 849.35 above 852.60. (Sell for intraday with a stoploss above 852.60)[BELOW 200 DMA + VOLUME JUMP + OVERBOUGHT]GAIL (INDIA) (342.55)Support at 339 below 335.75. Resistance is at 34506:28 AMAmid the high volatility that follows a significant correction from peaks, Motilal Oswal, chairman and managing director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services, speaks to Ujjval Jauhari on the outlook for the markets and the growth strategy of his12:52 AMIt has made multiple supports and now supports are shifting to higher levels from Rs 700 to Rs 725, Rs 732, Rs 785 and now near to Rs 820 zones.
- 05 Feb 1606:12 AMNifty saw a rebound from the immediate support at 7350 & a ‘Spinning Top’ on the daily augurs well with the ongoing volatility.06:00 AMNIFTYCurrent: 7,404 (futures: 7,434)Target: NAStop long positions at 7,365. Stop short positions at 7,505. Big moves could go to 7,300, 7,565. Resistance at 7,475-7,500. A long 7,600c (46), short 7,700c (23) could gain 10-15 if the index hits