- 21 Nov 1403:19 PMThe markets have seen a sharp run up in the last one year. I guess it might take a pause and consolidate for some time.08:15 AMNear Term: Trend is down on charts whereas support is expected 8340.00 best trading strategy would be sell on rise.12:30 AMNIFTYCurrent: 8,402 (futures: 8,423.70)Target: NAStop short positions at 8,475. Stop long positions at 8,365. A long 8,300p (13) and long 8,500c (18) would gain if there's a big swing in any direction.
- 20 Nov 1408:45 AMNear Term: Trade below 8368 would open doors for 8280.00 traders strategy would be sell on rise.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,475. Stop long positions at 8,350. Some downside bias.
- 19 Nov 1408:15 AMNear Term:Trend is still bullish on charts whereas resistance on charts is expected around 8460 & 8501.00 Best trading strategy still remains the same.12:48 AMDownward inflationary pressure and reforms, leading to higher corporate earnings over the next two years, will help Indian markets weather an interest-rate rise in the US and make India one of the best bets among emerging markets, believes Anant
- 18 Nov 1410:30 PMStop shorts at 8,500. Stop long positions at 8,390. Big swings could go till 8,550 or 8,350. A long 8,400p (35) and short 8,300p (15) could double on a big sell-off.03:55 PMForeign institutional investors have once again turned aggressive buyers pushing the markets to record highs.08:05 AMS&P CNX NIFTY CMP 8430.75 Near Term: Trend is up on charts best trading strategy still remains the same buy on dips with a target expected 8460 & 8500Intraday trading Levels Buy Above: 8452 Resistance 8465 | 8486 | 8520 Sell Below: 841001:30 AMStop short positions at 8,500. Stop long positions at 8,390. Big swings could go till 8,350 or 8,550. Some upside bias. A long 8,500c (39) and short 8,600c (13) could gain 15-20 if 8,500 is hit.12:58 AMThis year, Indian equity markets have been one of the top performers.
- 17 Nov 1412:52 PMMarkets seem to have started its upward momentum after a brief period of consolidation in between after aggressive purchase by foreign funds.08:58 AMThe Nifty closed 4th Consecutive week in positive territory. It failed to extend further after achieving my earlier short term targets of 8340 levels on nifty. All the other indices also closed weekly in positive territory.
- 14 Nov 1403:23 PMAt a time when benchmark indices are scaling new highs every other day, how much more upside is left in the market is what every retail investor thinks. K Subramanyam, assistant vice-president (institutional research), Asit C.09:07 AMNear Term: Near term trend is down on charts whereas support on charts is expected around 8150.00 best trading strategy would be sell on rise.08:16 AMStop shorts at 8,435. Stop long positions at 8,325. A big move could go till 8,275, or 8,500. A long 8,300p (43), short 8,200p (21) could double if 8,300 is hit.
- 13 Nov 1402:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,475. Stop long positions at 8,325. A big move could go till 8,525 or 8,275. A long 8,500c (37) and long 8,300p (38) could gain 15-20 if there's a big move.
- 12 Nov 1408:06 AMNear Term: Stiff resistance on charts is expected around 8384, traders watch this level closely.02:28 AMStop-loss short positions at 8,450. Stop long positions at 8,325. Big moves could go till 8,525 or 8,275. A long 8,500c (35) and long 8,300p (43) could gain 15-20 if there's a big move.