- 18 Sep 1412:42 PMWith the US Federal Reserve (US Fed) staying on course as regards taper of its bond buying programme and suggesting that there is still 'considerable time' before a rate hike, the markets saw a relief rally on Thursday.08:03 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 18-Sep-14 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 7975.50 Near Term: With a strict stoploss of 7925, traders must buy on dips with a target expected 8040, however trade12:30 AMStop short positions at 8,050. Stop shorts at 7,920. Big moves could go till 7,850 or 8,125. A long 7,800p (11) and long 8,100c (22) would gain on a big swing.
- 17 Sep 1406:08 PMThe sharp rally seen in the last one year has surprised Anoop Bhaskar, head-equity, UTI Mutual Fund, who expects that the market will take a breather at some point.07:51 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts 2645 - 2525 trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:27 AMStop short positions at 8,025. Stop long positions at 7,890. Big moves could go to 7,825 or 8,075. A long 7,900p (40), short 7,800p (16) could gain 10-15 if 7,900 is tested.
- 16 Sep 1408:34 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 16-Sep-14 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 8042.00 Near Term: A small technical correction is expected on charts whereas support on chart is expected around
- 15 Sep 1408:06 AMThe Nifty extends gain further as expected last week & closed 5th consecutive week in positive territory. It made a high of 8180.20 levels during week.12:30 AMStop short positions at 8,125. Stop long positions at 7,990. Big moves could go till 7,925 or 8,175. A long 8,000p (42) and short 7,900p (18) costs 24 and it could gain 10-15 if 8,000 is hit.
- 12 Sep 1402:25 PMIn the midst of a consolidation phase, Alex Mathews, Head of Research, Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services, shares his views with Tulemino Antao on the market trend, government’s divestment and sectoral trends.08:05 AMNear Term: Trend is still bullish on charts whereas support on charts is expected around 8050.00 best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips.12:30 AMStop short positions at 8,200. Stop long positions at 8,000. Big moves could go till 8,250, 7,975. Key support at 8,075. A long 8,000p (34), long 8,300c (15) gains on a big move.
- 11 Sep 1408:00 AMNear Term: Strong support on charts is expected around 8050.00 traders strategy would be buy on dips.12:30 AMStop short positions at 8,200. Stop long positions at 8,065. Big moves could go till 8,000 or till 8,250. A long 8,300c (20), short 8,400c (7) would double on a big uptrend.
- 10 Sep 1410:32 AMIndian markets have had a stellar run this year and remain among the top performing global markets year-to-date basis.08:10 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (530 - 504) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 8,250. Stop long positions at 8,125. Big moves may go to 8,050, 8,300. A long 8,000p (26), long 8,300c (33) gains on a big move. A long 8,000p, short 7,900p (15) gains if 8,000 support is tested.
- 09 Sep 1408:03 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 9-Sep-14 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 8173.90 Near Term: Trend is bullish on charts best trading strategy still remains the same "Buy on dips with a07:59 AMThe domestic markets again showed positive opening and made a made a spectacular comeback with hefty returns on Monday, at record closing high.
- 08 Sep 1410:30 PMNIFTYCurrent: 8,174 (fut: 8,192),Target: NAStop-loss short positions at 8,250. Stop long positions at 8,135. Bg moves could go till 8,300 or 8,075. A long 8,300c (36) and short 8,400c (14) coild gain 10-15 if the futures hits 8,300.BANK NIFTYCurrent: