- 30 Sep 1402:29 PMThe status quo stance on key policy rates was on expected lines. The RBI understands that the 8% inflation for January 2015 is reachable.01:38 PMRBI in its monetary policy review today maintained a status quo on rates. In an interview with Jinsy Mathew, Shubhada Rao, Chief Economist, YES Bank says RBI's 6% inflation target will be a challenge.08:14 AMExcess volatility likely due to RBI policy review. Stop-loss long positions at 7,925. Stop shorts at 8,085. Big moves could go till 7,850 or 8,150. A long 7,900p (72) and short 7,800p (46) costs 26 and could gain 15-20 on a big slide.07:58 AMNear Term: Trend is down on charts whereas post sharp correction a small technical bounce could be expected, resistance on charts is expected between 240 - 245. Best trading strategy for traders would be sell on rise espically within the range.
- 29 Sep 1410:09 AMMarkets seem to be consolidating after sharp gains in past few weeks.08:52 AMMarket closed weekly in negative territory. It made a high of 8159.75 levels. It failed to extend in wave-V of 3 & ended rally in truncation at these levels & confirmed short term reversal.
- 26 Sep 1403:46 PMIn the midst of markets taking a pause after a rally in the previous two months, Jagannadham Thunuguntla, Head of Research, SMC Global Securities shares his views with Tulemino Antao on the recent SC verdict on coal blocks, market trends and sectoral07:57 AMNear Term: Trend is down on charts whereas next support is expected around 7850.00, best trading strategy for traders would be sell on rise.12:30 AMThe futures are at high premium, given weak sentiment. Stop-loss shorts at 8,050. Stop-loss long positions at 7,925. Big moves could go till 8,100 or 7,875. A long 7,900p (83) and short 7,800p (52) could gain 10-15 on a big drop.
- 25 Sep 1412:30 AMKeep a stop at 15,825 and short.
- 24 Sep 1405:31 PMIn the midst of a consolidation phase, Rahul Shah, Vice President -Equity Advisory Group, Motilal Oswal Securities, shares his views with Surabhi Roy on the market trend, SC's verdict on coal blocks, US Fed decision and sectoral trends.07:51 AMNear Term: With a strict stoploss of close below 1520 traders strategy would be buy on dips.
- 23 Sep 1410:48 PMWith a portfolio that has 85 per cent retail and 15 per cent institutional money, theRs 50,986-crore Franklin Templeton India is one of the largest entities in the retail investor segment.07:58 AMNear Term: Stiff resistance on charts is expected around 8180.00 traders watch this level closely.12:30 AMStop loss shorts at 8,205. Stop long positions at 8,075. Big moves could go till 8,275 or 8,025. A long 8,200c (14) and long 8,100p (16) would gain 10-15 if either end is hit.12:30 AMStop short positions at 8,080. Stop long positions at 7,920. Big moves could go till 8,150 or 7,875. A long 8,100c (11) and long 7,900p (7) costs 18 and it could double if either end is hit by Thursday.
- 22 Sep 1408:01 AMThe Nifty closed 6th Consecutive week in positive territory. It corrected intraweek & made a low of 7925.15 levels. It managed to found support around these levels & recovered sharply at the end of weekly trading session.
- 19 Sep 1407:48 AMNear Term: Stiff resistance on charts is expected around 8180.00 traders watch this level closely.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 16,125 and go long.
- 18 Sep 1412:42 PMWith the US Federal Reserve (US Fed) staying on course as regards taper of its bond buying programme and suggesting that there is still 'considerable time' before a rate hike, the markets saw a relief rally on Thursday.