- 26 Oct 1610:49 PMThe benchmark indices have gained around 10% in Samvat 2072. SHANKAR SHARMA, vice chairman and joint managing director at First Global tells Puneet Wadhwa he remains bullish on the emerging markets.08:14 AMBUY KPIT: The stock is moving after a consolidation of last thirteen weeks and surpassed its hurdle of Rs 145 levels. It crossed and closed above its 200 and 50 weekly moving averages.
- 25 Oct 1608:25 AMLast week Nifty saw a good rebound from the lower end of the oscillation range. With no sign of any meaningful weakness the expectation of a continued up move remains firm. Considering the expiry week it could remain oscillating within the range.08:22 AMBUY COAL INDIA: The stock witnessed a strong rally and gave the highest daily close of last twelve trading sessions. It held onto the support near the 200 DMA and looks attractive in terms of risk reward ratio.
- 24 Oct 1607:12 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Chandan Taparia of Anand Rathi:BUY JAIN IRRIGATION : It crossed its multiple hurdle of 100-102 zones and recorded a fresh 52 week high levels.07:00 AMImage via ShutterstockNiftyCLOSE- 8693.05 (22.10.16)Market closed weekly in positive territory. It managed to hold short term support of 8500 levels & sharply bounced back from these levels after achieving short term targets levels as expected.12:39 AMWith the second quarter earnings season under way, Neelkanth Mishra, managing director for equity research at Credit Suisse, discusses the road ahead for the markets and his sector preferences with Puneet Wadhwa.
- 21 Oct 1608:12 AMNifty OutlookNifty continued its positive momentum as it reclaimed 8700. Nifty is now placed near the mean of the channel pattern & the positive crossover in the RSI indicates a move towards the upper end of the channel placed near 8750. Only a06:00 AMStop-long positions at 8,630. Stop-short positions at 8,775 where's major resistance.05:33 AMBUY ARVIND : The stock has been making higher top – higher bottom formation on weekly chart and has been struggling to head towards its new high territory.
- 20 Oct 1608:13 AMBUY LUPIN: The stock snapped the losses made in previous week and reclaimed its Rs 1500 zones. It crossed and closed above its hurdle of Rs 1508 levels and is showing the early signs of bottoming out.
- 19 Oct 1608:18 AMBUY HCL TECHNOLOGIES: The stock surpassed its hurdle of Rs 825 levels and gave a consolidation breakout. It has been holding the gains which indicate inherit strength in the counter and has formed a positive price structure.06:23 AMValuations in many sectors will be justified by the earnings growth outlook, says Sunil Subramaniam, chief executive officer, Sundaram Mutual.
- 18 Oct 1608:04 AMProximity towards the lower end of the 'Falling Channel' coupled with the occurrence of a 'Bullish Harami' raises the expectation of a reversal.06:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 18,980. Stop-loss short positions at 19,225. Big moves could be till 19,450, 18,750. Bearish bias could continue.04:51 AMBUY ITC: The stock has been consolidating from last eight trading sessions and is holding the support base after the decline witnessed in the month of September. It is consolidating above its 50 weekly moving average and narrowing from last two weeks.
- 17 Oct 1608:34 AMMarket closed weekly in negative territory. It continued short term correction. It’s still trading in broad range of 8500-9000 levels in short term.08:26 AMBUY VOLTAS: The stock formed a strong bullish candle after the decline witnessed in the initial part of the week and closed near the day’s high levels.05:38 AMCentral bank actions have kept stock markets choppy across the globe in the past few weeks.
- 14 Oct 1608:30 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Sacchitanand Uttekar, Equity Technical Analyst of Motilal Oswal Securities:Nifty OutlookProximity towards the lower end of the ‘Falling Channel’ raises the expectation of a reversal in the offing.