- 25 May 1606:16 AMThe stock has been making lower top lower bottom formation from last sixteen weeks and held onto its gains above its moving averages. It gave a breakout after a consolidation of last eleven trading sessions and formed strong bullish candle.06:00 AMStop-loss short positions at 7,815. Stop-loss long positions at 7,700. Big moves could go till 7,855, 7,645. A long 7,800c (21), long 7,700p (15) strangle has breakevens at 7,836, 7,664 and would be profitable if there is a bigger swing in the next two
- 24 May 1606:00 AMStop-shorts at 7,800. Stop-long positions at 7,660. Big moves could go till 7,850, 7,600. A long 7,700p (11), long 7,800c (19) would breakeven at 7,670, 7,830 and it could make serious gains if there is one big session in the next three.05:19 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Shubham Agarwal of Motilal Oswal Securities:Nifty OutlookA breach only below 7,680 would distort the ongoing bullish trend & hence serves as a trail stop for longs.05:17 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Chandan Taparia of Anand Rathi:POWER GRID: BUYStop Loss: Rs 143.50Target: Rs 153.50The stock has given a consolidation price volume breakout and gave the highest daily close in last eleven months.
- 23 May 1607:07 AMAfter the outcome of the Assembly elections, the markets' focus has shifted to global events such as the possibility of a rate hike by the US Federal Reserve (US Fed), Brexit and a rebound in crude oil prices.06:05 AMImage via ShutterstockHere is a list of top two trading ideas and strategies from Devang Shah of Sharekhan for the coming week:NIFTYCLOSE- 7,749.70 (20.05.2016)Market closed weekly in negative territory.
- 20 May 1606:59 AMNifty is gyrating in the range of 7,750-7,950 for past few trading sessions. With expiry slated next week intraday volatility could inch higher.06:22 AMThe stock is holding onto the support base from last five sessions and sustaining above its 50 and 350 EMA even after selling pressure witnessed in the broader market.06:00 AMStop-long positions at 7,720. Stop-short positions at 7,855. Big moves could go till 7,650, 7,920. A long 7,700p (43), short 7,600p (21) could gain 10-15 if the 7,700 level is hit.
- 19 May 1606:23 AMThe stock is turning from the oversold territory and making higher top higher bottom from last six sessions. It took support around Rs 705 zones which worked well on 24th December, 2014 and now it is turning from the same levels.06:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 16,675. Stop-loss short positions at 16,885. Big moves could go till 17,075, 16,450. The Nifty Bank ended strong yesterday.
- 18 May 1610:48 PMAs the threat from adverse external events lingers and with earnings unlikely to grow in double-digits any time soon, Saurabh Mukherjea, chief executive, institutional equities, Ambit Capital, tells Hamsini Karthik it is naive to expect a well-intentioned12:58 PMJimeet Modi, CEO, SAMCO Securities in an interview with Tulemino Antao shares his view on trends in markets, March quarter earnings, monsoon and stocks to buy.06:09 AMThe stock is making higher top – higher bottom formation on daily and weekly chart and is holding the gains above its 50 DMA. It gave the highest daily close of last seventeen sessions and its support is shifting higher.06:00 AMStop-long positions at 16,690. Stop-short positions at 16,900. Big moves could go till 17,100, 16,500. Trend looks uncertain.
- 17 May 1608:05 AMNILKAMAL: BUYTarget: Rs 1,340Stop Loss: Rs 1,255The stock gave a price volume breakout and surpassed its falling supply trend line after giving a strong gap up opening.08:00 AMBreakout from the wedge formation concluded the termination of the corrective move. The pattern confirmed the support at 7700 & the rebound reassured the uptrend to remain firm.07:00 AMStop-long positions at 7,820. Stop-short positions at 7,950. Big moves could go till 8,025, 7,750. A long strangle of long 7,700p (26), long 8,100 (16) could gain 10-15 on a big swing in either direction.
- 16 May 1609:05 AMComment : The stock made a base around 163 and has seen a bounce back the previous day. Volumes have moved above the 10 day average. The momentum indicators are showing reversal from oversold region.