- 28 Feb 1702:55 PMShares of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) tanked over 5% on the BSE on news reports the state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) may acquire HPCL in an about Rs 44,000 crore deal as part of the government's plan to create an12:22 PMShares of logistics companies were in focus as they rallied by up to 16% on BSE during the noon deals in an otherwise subdued market on back of heavy volumes.10:33 AMFuture Retail has surged 13% to Rs 271 on the BSE in intra-day trade, extending its past two-month rally, on the back of heavy volumes.10:05 AMTransformers and Rectifiers (India) was up 8% to Rs 420 on BSE in intra-day trade after the company said it has received order worth Rs 153 crore from Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO).09:33 AMIdea Cellular has dipped 7% to Rs 107 on the BSE after more than 3% of total equity of telecom services provider changed hands with block deal.
- 27 Feb 1703:11 PMReliance Industries (RIL) has rallied 6% to Rs 1,255, hitting an over 8-year high on the BSE in intraday trade.12:03 PMShares of three auto ancillary companies – Lumax Industries, Minda Industries and Endurance Technologies – hit their respective record highs on the BSE in intra-day trade on Monday.
- 23 Feb 1712:08 PMShares of select companies engaged in financial business mainly housing finance companies (HFCs) were in focus after the market regulator Securities Exchange Board of India (Sebi) raised mutual funds' investment exposure limits in the HFCs.11:37 AMAmtek Auto rallied 9% to Rs 39.45 on the BSE in intra-day trade on back of heavy volumes ahead of board meeting today to consider the issue of equity shares of the company.10:47 AMIdea Cellular, Venky’s India, Just Dial, Future Enterprises, National Fertilisers and CMI FPE were among 25 stocks that have rallied more than 50% each in past one month.09:42 AMShares of telecom service providers have rallied by up to 11% on the BSE in early morning trade.
- 22 Feb 1702:44 PMShares of information technology (IT) stocks were trading weak with the sector majors Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Infosys were down 2% each on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) on profit booking.11:30 AMReliance Industries (RIL) hit an over seven-year high of Rs 1,172, up 8% on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), recording its sharpest rally in intra-day trade in past 21 months.11:03 AMPhoto: ShutterstockCoal India was up 2% at Rs 327 on the BSE after the company announced that the board will meet on March 06, 2017, to consider payment of interim dividend, if any, for the year 2016-17.“The company has fixed March 15, 2017 as10:10 AMShares of Bharat Electronics fell as much as 3.2% to Rs 1,510 during the early morning trade as government will begin to sell its 5% stake in the company today.
- 21 Feb 1702:41 PMAccording to the tariff plan, Jio will match the highest selling tariff of other operators and provide 20% more data than what other operators provide.01:42 PMShares of Radico Khaitan pared most of intraday gains after the company clarified that the news report of Bacardi India being in preliminary talks to buy stake in the company is factually incorrect.11:34 AMHOV Services surged 13% to Rs 173, also its 52-week high on the BSE in intra-day trade, ahead of board meeting on Wednesday, February 22, 2017, to consider certain matters related to its investment in its subsidiaries and associates.10:04 AMShares of Ambuja Cements slipped nearly 3% even as the company reported a 85% increase in its consolidated net profit of Rs 205.70 crore for the December quarter.
- 20 Feb 1703:27 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) has moved higher by 6% to Rs 2,555 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in late noon deals, after the company’s board has approved a proposal to buyback up to 56.14 million equity shares at Rs 2,850 per share through