- 30 Aug 1612:35 AMState-run Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) had a 25 per cent rise in net profit for the first quarter of financial year 2016-17, to Rs 8,269 crore, from the same period last year.12:28 AMAided by the sale of its flagship movie theatre chain DT Cinemas to PVR for Rs 372 crore, real estate firm DLF on Monday reported a twofold jump in consolidated net profit to Rs 261 crore for the quarter ended June.
- 29 Aug 1603:57 PMState-owned Indian Oil Corp (IOC) on Monday reported a 25 per cent jump in first quarter net profit, as it also declared a 1:1 bonus share.01:45 PMGujarat Industries Power Company Ltd (GIPCL) standalone net profit moved up marginally by 1.7% to Rs 54.97 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2016 on account of higher sales.
- 26 Aug 1602:22 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 39.63 crore for the corresponding period of the previous financial year.12:35 AMA sharp increase in the realisation from sugar and ethanol helped sugar mills post stellar profit for the April-June quarter this year.
- 24 Aug 1612:40 AMTata Power’s net profit for the June quarter declined 76 per cent to Rs 72.5 crore compared with Rs 303 crore in the year-ago period, impacted by one-time loss, lower other income and first-time impact on account of Indian Accounting Standards
- 23 Aug 1609:05 PMIndian generics pharmaceutical company Aurobindo Pharma Limited has reported a 24% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs 584.6 crore for the quarter ended June, 2016 driven by double-digit sales growth across major markets led by the US formulations04:42 PMFMCG major Gillette India on Tuesday reported a decline of 35.42 per cent in its standalone net profit to Rs 46.90 crore for the fourth quarter ended on June 30, 2016 on account of decline in sales in oral care segment.04:07 PMThe firm had clocked a net profit of Rs 66.55 crore in the first quarter of the previous financial year, it said in a regulatory filing.03:48 PMIt had posted net profit of Rs 14.71 crore for the corresponding period of the last financial year, the company said in a BSE filing.03:13 PMTata Power's consolidated net profit tumbled by 76% to Rs 72.49 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 on account of one-time regulatory expense of Rs 272 crore and forex losses of Rs 160 crore.
- 22 Aug 1608:53 PMState-run Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) has posted a 30 per cent increase in its net profit for the first quarter (Q1) of the current financial year (FY) to Rs. 2,098.38 crore, against Rs. 1,614.13 crore during the same period of the last FY.04:07 PMThe firm had clocked a net profit of Rs 20 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a BSE filing.04:02 PMIndraprastha Gas Ltd, the sole retailer of CNG in national capital region, on Monday reported a 44 per cent jump in its June quarter net profit on rise in gas sales and lower interest cost.03:57 PMState-owned NTPC on Monday reported 4% rise in standalone net profit to Rs 2,369.53 crore for the first quarter due to increased power generation and better utilisation of coal-based plants.02:30 PMRaipur-based steel producer Mahamaya Steel Industries reported 44.22 per cent rise in net profit for the quarter ended on June 30, 2016, improvement in margins due to a sharp recovery in prices.
- 18 Aug 1611:53 PMThe share of Android operating systems (OS) for smartphones increased to 86.2 per cent globally during the April-June quarter, up by four percentage points over a year.05:12 PMIndia Cements Ltd has posted a growth of 16.3 per cent in its net profit at Rs 43.9 crore during the quarter ended June 30, compared with Rs 37.8 crore during the corresponding quarter of the previous year.02:22 PMThe company's net profit during the same quarter a year ago stood at Rs 37.8 crore, it said in a regulatory filing.