- 23 Jun 1506:30 PMBlackBerry Ltd said on Tuesday its turnaround gained traction as sales at its crucial software segment rose in the first quarter and its broader revenue slide began to ease, sending its shares up 4.3 percent.
- 06 Jun 1512:05 AMBajaj Finance has set a floor price of Rs 4,407.34 a equity share for its Rs 1,400-crore qualified institutional placement (QIP) issue, the company informed the BSE.
- 04 Jun 1512:27 AMCommercial vehicle major Ashok Leyland's standalone net profit in 2014-15 rose to Rs 335 crore from Rs 29 crore in the prior year.
- 03 Jun 1507:50 PMPrestige Estates Projects Limited, the Bengaluru-based property developer, has reported 20 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 113.8 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2015 compared to Rs 95.1 crore in the corresponding quarter of last year.
- 02 Jun 1511:28 AMBajaj Auto today reported a 2% decline in total sales in May at 3,45,438 units against 3,51,436 units in the same month last year.11:22 AMThe company had registered a net loss of Rs 316.2 crore in the January-March 2014 quarter.12:18 AMNational Aluminium Company (Nalco) posted 106 per cent jump in its net profit for the year ended March 31, 2015 at Rs 1322 crore as against Rs 642 crore achieved by the company in the year ago fiscal.12:11 AMTamilnad Mercantile Bank has reported a 27 per cent growth in net profit, during the financial year ended March 31, at Rs 379.4 crore as compared to Rs 300.7 crore, a year ago.
- 01 Jun 1503:22 PMGMR Infrastructure has reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 892 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015, impacted by various charges including higher finance costs.12:50 AMSundaram Finance Ltd has reported a near 10 per cent drop in net profit to Rs 90.67 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015, as against Rs 100.24 crore for the corresponding .12:13 AMVisa Steel closed 2014-15 with a net loss of Rs 302 crore as steep iron ore and chrome ore prices in the domestic market weighed on its operations.
- 31 May 1504:48 AMLarsen & Toubro reported 27 percent fall in consolidated net profit in Q4 FY 2015 on the back of slower sales growth and fall in margins in most of its key businesses.02:28 AMState-run National Aluminium Company (NALCO) today reported an over two-fold rise in its net profit at Rs 354.87 crore, helped by an exceptional gain.01:55 AMPower Grid Corporation posted a 20 per cent rise in its standalone net profit at Rs 1,412.48 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015. The company’s standalone net profit stood at Rs 1,175.84 crore in the Jan-Mar quarter of the previous fiscal.01:54 AMEIH Limited, which runs hotels and resorts under the Oberoi and Trident brands, declared a 31.47 per cent increase in net profit to Rs 47.91 crore for the March quarter. Its net profit was Rs 36.44 crore in the same period last year.01:28 AMState-owned Oil India Ltd today said March quarter net profit has dropped marginally to Rs 551.72 crore from Rs 565.62 crore in the same period a year ago.
- 30 May 1510:44 PMLanco decreased its annual loss for 2014-15 by 10.4 per cent to Rs 2,036.7 crore by divesting its stake in core projects.05:43 PMWith respect to the Nepal earthquake that has claimed more than 5,000 lives and has destroyed crores worth of property, the reinsurer is still assessing claims.02:59 PMLarsen & Toubro, one of India's largest engineering and construction firms, on Saturday reported a slower 27% increase in consolidated net profit for the quarter ended March 2015.The company said profit was Rs 2,069 crore, down from Rs 2,840 crore in12:42 PMLosses at real estate developer Unitech widened to Rs 162.5 crore for the quarter ended 31 March, 2015 as compared to Rs 51.5 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.