- 28 Aug 1512:58 AMThe Tata group's holding company, Tata Sons, has made a record profit of Rs 9,060 crore in 2014-15, providing ammunition for aggressive investments in the infrastructure and aviation sectors and, if needed, to buy back NTT Docomo's stake in Tata
- 24 Aug 1504:04 PMSate-run Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has registered its the best ever performance since its formation in 1974, recording highest ever profit of Rs 2,733 crores for the financial year 2014-15 which has significantly surpassed the decade's
- 21 Aug 1505:17 AMHewlett-Packard Co reported a drop in revenue for the fourth straight quarter, hurt by weak PC sales and lower demand from corporates for its services.12:32 AMAirAsia India posted a net loss of Rs 44 crore in the June quarter despite a sharp reduction in jet fuel prices. In the same quarter last year (it began operations last June), the airline made a loss of Rs 69 lakh.
- 18 Aug 1506:14 PMWalmart Stores Inc reported weaker-than-expected quarterly earnings and lowered its full-year forecast, citing higher costs from adding worker hours as well as weaker margins in its U.S. pharmacy business.
- 15 Aug 1512:38 AMJet Airways posted a consolidated profit of Rs 226 crore in the June quarter, driven by lower fuel costs, higher revenues and an exceptional gain (receivables from lessors) of Rs 128 crore.12:35 AMLeading private sector financial services company Reliance Capital posted a 23 per cent increase in consolidated net profit for the quarter ended June 30 to Rs 201 crore.12:32 AMHindalco Industries reported a lower-than-expected net profit at Rs 107 crore in the June quarter on a standalone basis, down more than half of the profit recorded in the corresponding period last year.12:30 AMGMR Infrastructure on Friday said consolidated net loss in the June quarter narrowed to Rs 429.45 crore, on the back of cost optimisation measures at power plants and robust growth in passenger traffic at airports.12:26 AMRiding on high refining margins, state-run Bharat Petroleum Corporation posted a 95.4 per cent jump in its net profit at Rs 2,376 crore in the June quarter of 2015-16, against Rs 1,216 crore a year ago.
- 14 Aug 1507:30 PMAmara Raja Batteries Ltd posted a 15.22 per cent growth in net profit to Rs 122.09 crore for the quarter ending June 30 this fiscal, as against a net of Rs 105.96 crore for the corresponding period last year.06:14 PMReliance Communications today reported a 34 per cent jump in its net profit at Rs 177 crore for the quarter ended June 30 on the back of growth in data.06:04 PMHyderabad-based roads and infrastructure builder Madhucon Projects Limited has reported a net profit of Rs 8.59 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2015, an increase of 32% over Rs 6.48 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.05:48 PMState-run lender Power Finance Corporation today reported a 8.8 per cent rise in standalone net profit at Rs 1,576.21 crore for the quarter ended June 30, on the back of higher revenues.05:35 PMOrchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals reported a standalone net loss of Rs 47.56 crore for the quarter ended June, against net loss of Rs 60.1 crore for the corresponding period in the previous financial year.04:47 PMGurgaon-based Akzo Nobel India, which owns Dulax, posted a net profit of Rs 45 crore for the quarter ended June, 18% lower on a year-on-year basis. During the period, net sales grew 2.6% to Rs 645 crore, from Rs 628 crore in a year ago period.04:35 PMWith its investments paying off in innovative products, Ahmedabad-based Vadilal Industries has registered a 59% growth in its net profit for the quarter ended June, at Rs 21.36 crore, against a net profit of Rs 13.45 crore in the corresponding period04:14 PMState-run SAIL today reported a standalone net loss of Rs 321.64 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2015 on account of lower realisation, higher royalty and power prices.04:13 PMThe company's net loss in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal was at Rs 36.81 crore, it said in a regulatory filing.03:28 PMTotal income also rose to Rs 2,457 crore during the first quarter from Rs 2,144 crore in the three month period of 2014-15 fiscal, Reliance Capital said in statement.