- 22 Feb 1703:14 PMLondon listed metals and mining conglomerate Vedanta has recorded 27 per cent growth in revenue from its aluminium operations for the quarter ended December 31, 2016. Revenue from aluminium business shot up from $418.9 million to $531.9 million as
- 21 Feb 1711:30 AMHSBC Holdings reported a 62 per cent slump in annual pre-tax profit that fell way short of analysts' estimates due to one-time charges related to some businesses and announced a new $1 billion share buy-back.01:17 AMAmbuja Cements, part of cement giant LafargeHolcim, has posted a rise of 60 per cent in its net profit for the quarter ended December 2016, to Rs 160 crore from Rs 110 crore in the corresponding previous quarter.
- 18 Feb 1709:52 PMLower conversion and material costs and overhead expenses reduced the third-quarter consolidated net loss of Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) by more than half to Rs 407.44 crore.
- 16 Feb 1701:03 AMDemonetisation played spoilsport for realty major DLF, reporting a 46 per cent fall in profit to Rs 98 crore and a 30 per cent dip in net sales to Rs 2,058 crore in the quarter ended December, compared with the year-ago period.12:59 AMFast moving consumer goods (FMCG) major Nestlé India’s net profit went down 8.7 per cent year on year (y-o-y) in the December quarter to Rs 167.3 crore, from Rs 183.2 crore earlier.
- 15 Feb 1701:22 PMThe consolidated net loss of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd for the quarter ended December 31, 2016 shrunk by more than half to Rs 407.44 crore on higher volumes, better price realisations and reduced costs.08:34 AMTata Motors, the country’s largest automobile company by revenue, has seen its consolidated net profit shrink by 96 per cent in the third quarter on a steep decline in profit at its overseas unit Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) and higher losses in domestic07:35 AMLow-cost carrier SpiceJet recorded a 24 per cent decline in net profit, at Rs 181.1 crore, in the quarter-ended December, from Rs 239.9 crore in the year-ago period.05:19 AMDrug maker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries reported 4.7 per cent fall in its consolidated net profit in Q3 FY 2017 on a year on year basis owing to muted revenue growth in the US and higher tax outgo.04:32 AMAided by strong volume growth and realisations, NMDC posted a strong operating performance for the December quarter. However, profits were weighed down by one-offs and thus missed expectations and disappointed investors.04:21 AMAnil Agarwal-led Vedanta Ltd today reported a lower-than-expected consolidated net profit of Rs 1,866 crore in the December quarter mainly on the back of higher net sales.02:15 AMDLF, the country’s largest property developer by market capitalisation, posted a 46 per cent drop in its net profit for the third quarter of the current financial year.
- 14 Feb 1705:38 PMRural Electrification Corporation's (REC) net rose by 28% to Rs 1,754 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2016 against Rs 1,370 crore for the corresponding quarter last year.03:13 PMLanco Infratech reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 813.66 crore in the quarter ended on December 31, 2016, on account of declining income.02:56 PMDairy company Kwality Ltd on Tuesday reported an over 7 per cent growth in standalone net profit at Rs 45.09 crore during the third quarter of 2016-17 financial year on higher sales.
- 13 Feb 1711:12 PMHindalco Industries, the country's largest aluminium producer, on Monday reported a lower-than-expected net profit of Rs 320.56 crore in December quarter, on a standalone basis. Bloomberg consensus estimate had pegged the figure at Rs 396 crore.07:44 PMState-run Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) reported a 53% rise in its net profit for the October-December 2016 quarter owing to better operational performance.07:10 PMNational Aluminium Company (Nalco) recorded a marginal decline in its net profit for the quarter ended December 31, 2016 at Rs 144 crore as against Rs 148 crore achieved in the corresponding quarter of FY16. For the April-December period, Nalco's net06:56 PMPublic sector iron ore miner NMDC Limited has reported a 41.33 per cent jump in net profit to Rs 595.16 crore for the quarter ended December 2016, from Rs 421.10 crore in the corresponding quarter the previous year, on the back of a steep rise in income