- 02 Mar 1512:22 PMThe company had reported a standalone net profit of Rs 17.63 crore for the same quarter a year ago, Videocon Industries said in a BSE filing.
- 25 Feb 1505:26 AMHewlett-Packard Co reported flat or lower quarterly revenue in all its operating units on Tuesday, and forecast full-year earnings well below analysts' expectations due to the strong US dollar.
- 24 Feb 1508:45 AMGlobal mining giant BHP Billiton today said its first-half net profit almost halved to $4.26 billion on the back of collapsing commodity prices as it reiterated a plan to demerge non-core assets.
- 15 Feb 1501:20 PMState-owned Oil India Ltd today reported halving of its December quarter net profit as it was hit by low oil prices and fuel subsidy payout.02:35 AMIndia’s largest drug manufacturer Sun Pharmaceuticals posted a nearly seven per cent decline in its net profit in to Rs 1,425.07 crore in the third quarter of 2014-15 from Rs 1,531.09 crore in the comparable period a year ago.02:33 AMWind turbine maker Suzlon's consolidated net loss widened to Rs 6,538 crore in third quarter FY15 from Rs 1,075 crore in same period last year due to a provision for goodwill impairment.01:54 AMRealty firm HDIL's consolidated net profit zoomed to Rs 65.29 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2014 from Rs 5.10 crore in the comparable period.01:54 AMBhushan Steel's net loss widened to Rs 454.24 crore in the October-December quarter on higher expenses and finance costs.01:32 AMAnil Ambani-promoted Reliance Power Limited has posted a five per cent drop in its net profit at Rs 254 crore for the October-December quarter. Another group company - Reliance Infrastructure - reported a flat profit at Rs 452 crore.12:06 AMReliance Infrastructure today reported a marginal rise in consolidated net profit at Rs 452 crore for the third quarter ended December 2014, weighed down by higher finance cost and loss from cement and Mumbai metro businesses.
- 14 Feb 1505:35 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 267.22 crore in the corresponding period of the last financial year, Reliance Power said in a statement.05:25 PMDrug firm Pfizer today reported a standalone net profit of Rs 18.37 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2014.It had posted a net profit of Rs 47.60 crore for the October-December quarter of 2013-14 fiscal, Pfizer Ltd said in a filing to the03:54 PMState-owned petroleum explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has posted a 50 per cent decline in net profit for the quarter ended December 2014 on the back of a historic slump in crude oil prices.03:00 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 1,531.09 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.02:25 PMDebt-laden wind turbine maker Suzlon's Q3 net loss widened to Rs 6,538.68 crore on the back of sale of its overseas subsidiary Senvion.02:15 PMHDFC Bank on Saturday reported a 20% growth in net profit to Rs 2,794.5 crore for the quarter ended December 2014. The jump in profit is largely on account of higher Other Income and Net Interest Income (NII).12:18 PMHDFC Bank, India's second-biggest private sector lender by assets, on Saturday reported a 20.2% increase in quarterly profit, beating estimates.12:58 AMState Bank of India (SBI), India’s largest lender, bucked the trend of public sector banks (PSBs) reporting asset issues for the December quarter.12:48 AMNestle India, on Friday, reported a 15.87% rise in net profit at Rs 326.38 crore for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2014.Nestle India, which follows January-December financial year, had posted a net profit of Rs 281.66 crore during the same12:47 AMIndia’s three state-owned oil marketing companies (OMCs) continue to be hit by inventory losses in the financial year’s third quarter, ended December, from the historic slump in crude oil prices during the period.