- 25 Oct 1608:50 PMDr Reddy's Laboratories reported a 59% decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 295 crore for the quarter ended September, 2016 as compared to Rs 721.8 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year due to weak operating performance.04:24 PMZydus Wellness Ltd, the personal care arm of Cadila Healthcare, posted a 10.2 per cent year-on-year (y-o-y) rise in its net profit to Rs 32.1 crore for the second quarter of the current financial year, while its total income from operations grew by 7.504:02 PMHexaware managed to surprise the street with better than expected numbers and a performance that beats its peer in the mid-cap segment.03:18 PMVadodara-based Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd posted a 58.6 per cent drop in net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2016, to Rs 119 crore as the corresponding quarter last fiscal included revenues and profits from a Para IV new product launch in the03:14 PMArvind Ltd, one of India's largest integrated textile and branded apparel players, has posted 20 per cent growth in its consolidated net profit (before exceptional items) at Rs 78 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 65 crore01:12 PMHDFC Bank-country's second largest private sector lender-has reported a 20.4 per cent growth in net profit to Rs Rs 3,455 crore in the July-September quarter , helped by higher net interest income and lower provisions.12:45 PMDr Reddy's Laboratories on Tuesday reported a decline of 60.12 per cent in consolidated net profit for the September quarter at Rs 30.89 crore, mainly because of drop in sales in Venezuela and North America.12:26 AMIdea Cellular on Monday reported a 88 per cent year-on-year (y-o-y) drop in its consolidated net profit at Rs 91.46 crore for the September 2016 quarter mainly on account of higher expenses and inflationary pressures even as the company witnessed a
- 24 Oct 1610:25 AMMid-cap IT product and solutions firm Persistent Systems reported net profit of Rs 73.5 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2016 up 2.3 per cent year-on-year and revenue grew 29.7 per cent year-on-year.
- 22 Oct 1612:25 AMACC, India’s second-largest cementmaker and part of the Swiss giant Holcim, posted disappointing quarterly numbers for the period July-September.
- 21 Oct 1611:58 PMKerala-based Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) has reported a net profit of Rs 53 crore for the past six months ended September as against a loss of Rs40.5 crore a year ago.09:44 AMThe Noida-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 1,726 crore in the corresponding quarter of the last financial year, HCL Technologies said in a statement.09:22 AMThe Noida-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 1,726 crore in the corresponding quarter of the last financial year, HCL Technologies said in a statement.01:34 AMIts revenues grew 63 per cent from Rs 4,956 crore in Q2 of FY16 to Rs 8,079 crore in Q2 FY17. The increase in turnover is led by growth in digital, fashion & lifestyle and petroleum products, it said.01:23 AMKiran Mazumdar-Shaw.12:58 AMReliance Industries surprised the Street with a record standalone net profit of Rs 7,704 crore for the quarter ending September 2016 (Q2 FY17), 17.9 per cent higher than the Rs 6,534 crore profit after tax (PAT) reported in the same period last year.
- 19 Oct 1602:20 PMHavells India has dipped nearly 5% to Rs 411 on BSE after the company reported a net profit of Rs 146 crore, against an average analyst’s estimate of Rs 157 crore, for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 (Q2FY17).
- 17 Oct 1603:14 PMUltraTech Cement on Monday reported a 25 per cent growth in consolidated net profit at Rs 613.64 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 on the back of lower expenses.
- 15 Oct 1607:13 PMThe company's net profit stood at Rs 64.6 crore during the same quarter in the year ago period.12:59 AMInfosys, India’s second-largest software exporter, has cut its annual revenue forecast for the second time in three months, as customers in banking and technology sectors cut or delayed projects, indicating that the Indian information technology