- 19 Dec 1412:47 AMAccenture Plc reported a 7.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped mainly by its outsourcing business.
- 18 Nov 1405:27 PMIndiabulls Real Estate's net debt has increased by 67% to Rs 5,083 crore at the end of the second quarter of the current fiscal mainly due to acquisition of prime property in Central London.
- 16 Nov 1403:50 PMState-run PTC India, a leading provider of power trading solutions, today reported 56% surge in net profit at Rs 96 crore for the quarter ended September.12:44 AMThe woes of GMR Infrastructure - the Bengaluru-based publicly held infrastructure developer - continued during the July-September quarter of this year, as its net loss widened by 1.5 times to Rs 610 crore as compared to Rs 393 crore for the corresponding12:33 AMVideocon industries on Saturday reported a steep decline in its standalone net profit to Rs 1.34 crore for the quarter ended September 30, on account of higher 'finance cost'.12:32 AMUB Holdings, the primary holding company of VIjay Mallya, has posted a net profit of Rs 3.5 crore for the second quarter of FY15 as compared to a good Rs 1024 crore during the corresponding quarter of last year.
- 15 Nov 1412:53 AMIn a board meeting held on Thursday, the new chief secretary of Government of Gujarat, DJ Pandian was appointed as the board of director and chairman of Gujarat Gas Company Ltd.12:50 AMBlackBerry chief executive officer (CEO) John Chen had said in August that India was critical to the revival of the Canadian smartphone maker. But the performance of BlackBerry India, its Indian subsidiary, will not give Chen much hope.12:37 AMAnil Ambani-led Reliance Communications (RCom) on Friday reported a 77 per cent drop in net profit in the quarter ended September to Rs 153 crore, compared with Rs 675 crore reported in the year-ago quarter.12:35 AMState-owned Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) on Friday saw its net profit tumble nearly 73 per cent to Rs 124.8 crore in three months ended September this year as lower revenues from power and industry segments took a toll on its profitability.12:33 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC), India’s state-run petroleum explorer, has reported a 10.2 per cent dip in net profit for the quarter ended September on the back of a historic slump in crude oil prices that impacted sales apart from12:32 AMBritannia Industries Limited on Friday reported 2.75 times growth in consolidated net profit at Rs 270 crore for the quarter ended September 2014 compared to Rs 98 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.12:31 AMLow cost airlines SpiceJet’s net loss was reduced by 44.5 per cent during the quarter ended September 30 compared to the same period of the previous finacial year.12:30 AMState Bank of India’s (SBI), the country’s largest lender, posted 30.5 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 3,100 crore for the second quarter ended September 2014 as compared to Rs 2,375 crore in the same period of the previous year, due to12:29 AMReliance Capital - the financial services company of Anil Ambani - has posted a 20 per cent rise in net profit for the July-Spetember quarter of the current financial year at Rs 217 crore due to impressive growth recorded by businesses like mutual fund,
- 14 Nov 1408:29 PMThe RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group flagship power company CESC has posted a 12.28 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 192 crore for the quarter ended September, 2014 compared to a net profit of Rs 171 crore during the corresponding period last year.07:30 PMConsolidated net loss of Hyderabad-based GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited has increased four times at Rs 235.57 crore for the quarter ended September, 2014 as profits from the airport operations fell steeply in addition to the continued rise in Power07:04 PMKishore Biyani led Future Retail posted a net loss of Rs 8 crore for the September quarter of current financial year as against net loss of Rs 9.8 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous financial year.06:30 PMState-run mining major Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) reported 19% rise in net profit for the second quarter of 2014-15. The company's net profit went up by 19.04% from Rs 46.32 crore in the second quarter of 2013-14 to Rs 55.14 crore in06:18 PMReliance Communications Ltd, India's fourth-biggest mobile carrier, posted a 77% drop in second-quarter net profit, partly hurt by fewer customers joining its network as compared to rivals.