- 05 May 1604:04 PMEicher Motors has reported 71.3% growth in profit during the quarter ended March 31, 2016, at Rs 334.5 crore, as compared to Rs 195.3 crore. For the whole year, the company's profit rose by 61.2% to Rs 1,082.6 crore from Rs 671.5 crore.02:02 PMGodrej Properties today reported 65% fall in consolidated net profit to Rs 17.92 crore for the quarter ended March on lower sales.Its net profit stood at Rs 51.44 crore in the year-ago period, the Mumbai-based developer said in a regulatory filing.03:36 AMJindal Steel & Power (JSPL) is seeing the tide turning in its favour. While it announced the deal to sell its 1,000-Mw power assets, the March quarter performance, too, was helped by improving prospects in the steel segment.12:46 AMSKS Microfinance Limited, the only listed microfinance company in India, reported a 108 per cent jump in net profit at Rs 84.47 crore for the quarter ended March, 2016 on the back of higher income growth.
- 04 May 1604:12 PMAdani Enterprises Ltd (AEL), flagship company of the $10 billion conglomerate Adani Group, registered a net profit of Rs 65 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 where as the same was at Rs 72.80 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015, AEL said12:34 AMTVS Motor reported a 30 per cent growth in profit during the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2015, at Rs 118 crore against Rs 91 crore a year ago.
- 03 May 1607:34 PMAdani Power Ltd. registered a 14.40 per cent dip in its standalone net profit for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 at Rs 357.96 crore, as compared to Rs 418.21 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015, the company said in its filing on BSE.06:22 PMTube Investments of India Ltd has posted a net profit of Rs 725.55 crore during the quarter ended March 31, 2016, as compared to Rs 147.52 crore registered during the same quarter of previous fiscal year.06:05 PMTyre manufacturer major MRF Ltd has posted a 13.01 per cent growth in net profit of Rs 375.90 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 as compared to Rs 332.62 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.The total income has increased by 3.71 per cent05:58 PMIndia's largest port developer and part of Adani Group, Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ), posted a 38 per cent jump in consolidated PAT for Q4 FY16 to Rs 914 crore over Rs 661 crore in the same quarter last year as its consolidated01:12 PMHSBC reported a smaller-than-expected 14 percent drop in quarterly profit, as a surge in revenue at its commercial banking unit partly offset the weak trading business caused by the grim global market environment early in the year.01:07 PMDuring the period under review, the company's net sales stood at Rs 2,266.06 crore, up 8.80 per cent, against Rs 2,082.61 crore in the year-ago period, GCPL said in a BSE filing.12:15 PMWorkers carry out maintenance at a 'hole in the wall' cash dispenser at a branch of HSBC in London.12:30 AMHousing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) has posted a 40 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 2,607 crore for the March 2016 quarter on the back of sale of investments.12:17 AML&T Finance Holdings posted a 15 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit for the March 2016 quarter at Rs 237 crore. It had posted a net profit of Rs 206 crore in the January-March 2015 quarter.
- 02 May 1602:56 PMFor the full fiscal, the net profit was up 16.29% at Rs 10,190.26 crore as against Rs 8,762.62 crore, it said in a regulatory filing.12:11 AMPrivate sector lender Federal Bank on Saturday reported a 96 per cent decline in net profit to Rs 10.26 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, due to higher provisioning.
- 30 Apr 1603:42 PMRPG Group's arm RPG Life Sciences on Saturday reported a 52% plunge in net profit at Rs 2.25 crore for the March quarter against Rs 4.67 crore a year ago, despite halving of its finance cost.12:59 AMICICI Bank, the country’s largest private sector lender, has reported a 76 per cent drop in net profit for the January-March quarter to Rs 702 crore, as it set aside additional contingency reserve of Rs 3,600 crore.12:39 AMFast-moving consumer goods firm Marico Ltd reported a 26 per cent increase in net profit for the quarter ended March 31, 2016, to Rs 138.4 crore from Rs 110.03 crore a year ago.