The Dr Reddy's Laboratories stock has been one of the highest gainers ..
- Huge infrastructure push required to make North-East a growth engine: PwC
- Cabinet Secy to meet officials, industry tomorrow on ease of business
- Jaitley to nudge Rajan for rate cut before RBI policy meet
- FM revises account opening target under Jan Dhan to 100 million
- 'Minimum inspection, maximum facilitation' is the mantra of Telangana's new industrial policy
- Saarc energy accord signed
- Shortage of 81 mn tonnes of domestic coal for power sector
Shares of broking firms are in demand and rallied by up to 15% on back of ..
- Intraday strategies for Nifty, AIA Eng, Britannia, IGL, JustDial, Raymond
- Today's picks- 26 November 2014
- PTC India Q2 net up 56% to Rs 96 crore
- GMR Infrastructure net loss widens 1.5 times to Rs 610 crore
- Videocon's July-Sept profit dips to Rs 1.34 crore
- UB Holdings net down to Rs 3.5 cr