- 22 Jan 1501:40 PMKerala based private sector lender Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) is likely to enter the capital market during the first quarter of the next financial year. Bank's IPO, which will collect at least Rs 300 crore, will be opened during April-June period.
- 21 Jan 1502:50 AMStricter compliance requirements and easy access to private capital have made unlisted firms wary of listing, say experts.
- 14 Jan 1505:40 AMThe new electronic-initial public offering (IPO) mechanism proposed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India will make it easier for investors to participate in IPOs.
- 13 Jan 1505:50 PMThe average expense for the five initial public offerings (IPOs) in 2014 was 7.1% of the issue proceeds.05:34 PMThe new e-IPO mechanism proposed by market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India will make it easier for investors to participate in initial public offerings (IPOs).
- 09 Jan 1505:18 PMThe initial public offer (IPO) of edible oil firm NCML Industries has been withdrawn after poor response from retail investors.
- 08 Jan 1510:50 PMInitial Public Offerings (IPOs) are set to make a return this year, with private equity (PE)-backed companies asking investment bankers for help to give their investors an exit route.06:14 PMSebi has proposed to decrease the time-line for an initial public offering (IPO) - from closing to listing and trading - to seven days from 13 days at present.
- 05 Jan 1512:16 AMThe initial public offering (IPO) of a number of companies is prompting smart investors to go short on Apollo Hospitals.
- 02 Jan 1511:24 PMThe year 2015 is pegged to the year of initial public offerings (IPOs). However, the first issue of the year has flopped, forcing the issuer to slash the issue price between 10 and 33 per cent and extend the closing date by a week.
- 01 Jan 1501:44 PMTo revitalise the primary market, regulator Sebi will soon notify new norms to sell shares through electronic Initial Public Offers (e-IPOs), while manipulators may face stronger action in the new year with tougher norms being finalised for insider
- 29 Dec 1405:54 PMState-run Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL) has received market regulator Sebi's approval to raise funds through an initial public offer (IPO).
- 25 Dec 1403:20 PMThree out of total five companies that debuted on the Indian stock market this year have rewarded their shareholders with positive returns and are trading way above their issue price.
- 24 Dec 1410:50 PMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) is likely to bar wilful defaulters from launching Initial Public Offers (IPOs), while their access to the secondary market is likely to continue.
- 22 Dec 1406:14 PMTransportation company for VRL Logistics and digital cinema distributor UFO Moviez India have filed their offer documents with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- 19 Dec 1410:23 AMApparel manufacturer Monte Carlo Fashions failed to excite investors as its shares made their debut on the bourses today.
- 16 Dec 1412:32 AMBAIC Motor's initial public offering (IPO) is priced for cautious drivers. The Chinese automaker plans to sell shares in Hong Kong at HK$8.90 ($1.15), giving a relatively unracy market capitalisation of $8.6 billion.
- 15 Dec 1412:03 PMCapital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has sped up the process for clearing offer documents for initial public offering (IPO), an official said today.
- 13 Dec 1410:49 PMIndore-based Prataap Snacks is a little-known food company but its sales are close to Rs 700 crore a year, thanks to its Yellow Diamond range of chips and snacks.
- 06 Dec 1402:32 AMMonte Carlo Fashions’ Rs 350-crore Initial Public Offering (IPO) saw eight times more demand than shares on offer.