- 04 May 1604:46 AMParag Milk Foods is an integrated dairy player with key brands such as Go, Govardhan, Topp Up and Pride of Cows.03:40 AMElectronics firm Philips announced on Tuesday it was floating its lighting arm on the stock market in a "historic" initial public offering, aiming to spin off at least a quarter of the division's shares.01:18 AMDairy products company Parag Milk Foods on Tuesday raised Rs 343 crore from anchor investors.
- 30 Apr 1612:29 AMThe initial public offering (IPO) of medical diagnostic chain Thyrocare Technologies generated huge demand, with the equity issue seeing 73 times more demand than the shares on offer.
- 28 Apr 1606:00 PMThyrocare Techonologies' initial public offering (IPO) has garnered 2.24 times subscription a day before close.12:54 PMThe revival of markets has once again seen companies raising money through public issues. Joining the line of companies raising money is a pathology service provider, Thyrocare Technologies.01:42 AMThyrocare Technologies’ IPO was subscribed 56 per cent on the first day, with bulk of the bids coming from by retail investors.
- 27 Apr 1602:35 AMThyrocare Technologies on Tuesday raised Rs 144 crore by allotting 3.22 million shares to 15 anchor investors.
- 26 Apr 1606:24 PMBengaluru-based micro finance institution Ujjivan will propose to the Reserve Bank of India that it be allowed to go for a reverse merger, of Ujjivan Financial Services and its banking subsidiary, in the long run to meet regulatory norms.03:40 AMParag Milk Foods' Initial Public Offering (IPO) of shares will remain open for subscription May 4-6 (Wednesday to Friday).
- 25 Apr 1601:46 AMThe success of small finance bank Equitas Holdings' impressive debut on the bourses seems to have rubbed off on the Ujjivan Financial Services' initial public offering (IPO).
- 21 Apr 1610:46 PMUjjivan Financial Services, granted an in-principle licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for a Small Finance Bank (SFB), plans to raise Rs 882 crore via an Initial Public Offer (IPO) of equity.03:40 AMHDFC Life Insurance could soon become the first private sector insurance company to be listed on the stock exchanges.01:32 AMDiagnostics company Thyrocare Technologies and microfinance lender Ujjivan Financial Services will hit capital markets next week to raise funds through their initial public offerings.
- 20 Apr 1612:15 AMTo tap the upbeat market sentiment, as many as 27 small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have filed draft papers this year to raise funds totalling over Rs 220 crore through initial public offerings.
- 18 Apr 1603:57 PMDiagnostics company Thyrocare Technologies will hit the capital markets on April 27 to raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO).
- 17 Apr 1610:13 AMThe IPO lane is getting increasingly crowded as companies have lined up offers worth more than Rs 15,000 crore in the current fiscal to fund their business expansion, meet working capital requirements and make loan repayments.
- 13 Apr 1611:53 PMAt a time when investors are struggling to find a good exit route, Equitas Holdings, the parent company of India’s fifth largest microlender Equitas, has given good returns, especially to social funds, through its initial public offering (IPO).
- 08 Apr 1612:49 AMThe Rs 2,170-crore Initial Public Offering (IPO) by Equitas Holdings saw 17 times more demand than shares on offer, despite no participation by Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs).
- 04 Apr 1610:10 AMInfibeam Incorporation has listed at Rs 458, a 6% premium compared with its issue price of Rs 432 per equity share, on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).