- 27 Jul 1610:40 PMThe National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) will adhere to its plan of going public early next year so that it can give shareholders an opportunity to exit, according to its chief executive officer.
- 23 Jul 1612:49 AMThe initial public offering (IPO) of equity from Advanced Enzyme Technologies received an overwhelming response, with the issue seeing 115 times more demand than the shares on offer.12:19 AMMarket regulator is forecasting initial public offerings (IPOs) to reach a record in the year ending March, as improved corporate governance standards and an equities rally attracts investors.
- 22 Jul 1612:44 AMLarsen and Tourbo’s (L&T’s) information technology arm, L&T Infotech, made a lukewarm stock market debut on Thursday, with its shares dropping a little over six per cent from its initial public offer (IPO) price.12:41 AMThe Rs 412-crore initial public offering (IPO) of Advanced Enzyme Technologies has been subscribed over four times, a day before its close.
- 20 Jul 1612:35 AMAhead of its initial public offering of shares on Wednesday, Advanced Enzyme Technologies on Tuesday mopped up nearly Rs 123 crore from as many as 15 anchor investors (underwriters).
- 19 Jul 1602:48 AMAdvanced Enzyme Technologies, one of the largest enzyme makers in the world, is raising Rs 400 crore via an initial public offering (IPO), which is largely an offer for sale by promoters and other investors.12:35 AMICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company on Monday filed draft papers with markets regulator Sebi (Securities and Exchange Board of India) to raise an estimated Rs 5,000 crore, the first by an insurer in India and the biggest in nearly six years.
- 14 Jul 1610:43 PMFollowing the successful initial public offering (IPO) of L&T Infotech, engineering major Larsen & Tourbo (L&T) is ready to take another group company public.09:38 PMPublicity during initial public offering and listing of shares is tightly regulated. But the listing of a demerged entity of Max India took the social media route, even as regulations are yet to recognise such a path.03:31 PMAfter success of L&T Infotech intial public offering (IPO), another subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group is all set to hit the market.
- 13 Jul 1610:49 PML&T Infotech’s Rs 1,230-crore initial public offering (IPO) has garnered 11 times subscription, helping parent Larsen & Toubro (L&T) successfully divest a little over 10 per cent stake.10:40 PMAdvanced Enzyme Technologies’s Rs 412-crore initial public offering (IPO) will open for subscription on July 20 (Wednesday). The price band for the IPO is Rs 880-Rs 896 per share.06:30 PMContinuing with the trend of successful initial public offering (IPO), Larsen & Toubro's IT arm- L&T Infotech IPO saw a decent subscription on its final day of offer.
- 12 Jul 1610:42 PMLarsen & Toubro (L&T)'s 10 per cent stake sale in its IT services arm L&T Infotech has been lapped up by investors. The company’s Rs 1,236-crore initial public offering (IPO) has so far seen four times more demand than shares on offer.12:23 AMICICI Prudential Life will hit the capital markets with its initial public offer (IPO) during the current financial year, ICICI Bank’s Managing Director and Chief Executive Chanda Kochhar said on Monday.
- 11 Jul 1610:43 PML&T Infotech’s Rs 1,230-crore initial public offering (IPO) garnered full subscription on Monday, the first day of the issue. The 12.25-million share offering attracted 14.65 million bids, 1.2 times the shares on offer.12:30 PMJapanese messaging app firm Line Corp priced its initial public offering (IPO) at the top of its marketed range, putting it on track to raise as much as $1.3 billion and reflecting robust appetite for the world's biggest tech listing this year.
- 10 Jul 1611:28 AML&T Infotech will hit the capital markets tomorrow to raise up to Rs 1,243 crore through an initial share sale offer.
- 08 Jul 1606:46 AMLack of a differentiated business model, high dependence on top clients and relatively smaller presence in high-growth areas such as digital and infrastructure management services (IMS) are some reasons why investors could give a miss to L&T