- 27 May 1605:47 AMThe BSE exchange is likely to appoint a fewer number of investment bankers this year for its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of equity than it had done in 2012; the latter plan didn't go through.
- 25 May 1610:43 PMThe small and medium enterprises (SMEs) platforms started in early 2012 by the two national bourses, BSE and NSE, to enable smaller companies to list and raise money, have found support from some state governments.03:13 PMAs many as 16 firms, including L&T Infotech and Quess Corp have received market regulator Sebi's (Securities and Exchange Board of India) approval so far this year for launching IPOs to fund business expansion and meet working capital
- 24 May 1606:50 AMRich investors who put in money in the recent Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) of Ujjivan Financial Services and Thyrocare Technologies and exited on the listing day made little or no gains despite the shares posting significant gains over their respective
- 19 May 1612:34 AMPunjab National Bank, the country’s second largest lender, is looking at lowering stake in its subsidiary PNB Housing Finance (PNBHF) to over 30 per cent as the latter goes for an initial public offer (IPO) of equity later this year.
- 18 May 1610:45 PMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) is expected to issue redesigned guidelines applicable to insurance companies going for initial public offerings (IPO) soon.04:13 PMRevised IPO guidelines will be issued soon for insurers as some of them are keep to tap this route, regulator Irdai Chairman T S Vijayan said today while pegging the total foreign investment in sector at Rs 15,000 crore in the last one year due to01:45 PMDairy firm Parag Milk Foods, which recently concluded its extended initial public offering (IPO), will list shares on the bourses tomorrow.
- 16 May 1612:21 AMHindustan Construction Company (HCC) has put the proposed initial public offering (IPO) for its ambitious Lavasa project on the back burner for the third time, citing bad market conditions in the realty sector.
- 11 May 1610:43 PMMaharashtra-based Parag Milk Foods managed to successfully close its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of shares on Wednesday. The company received 1.15 times subscription in the qualified institutional buyer (QIB) segment.
- 10 May 1610:33 PMCapital raising on the four-year-old BSE SME platform has crossed Rs 1,000, the exchange stated.The latest BSE company to list on the platform is Bajaj Healthcare.
- 09 May 1604:42 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India's move to double the anchor investor quota has benefited several initial public offerings (IPOs).
- 06 May 1603:40 AMThe Rs 767-crore initial public offering (IPO) Parag Milk Foods has received lukewarm response so far. The IPO, which closes on Friday, was has been subscribed just 23 per cent.
- 05 May 1612:40 AMMaharashtra-based dairy products company Parag Milk Foods was subscribed 10 per cent on Wednesday, the first day of its issue. The Rs 767-crore Initial Public Offering (IPO) opened on Wednesday and will close on Friday.
- 04 May 1604:46 AMParag Milk Foods is an integrated dairy player with key brands such as Go, Govardhan, Topp Up and Pride of Cows.03:40 AMElectronics firm Philips announced on Tuesday it was floating its lighting arm on the stock market in a "historic" initial public offering, aiming to spin off at least a quarter of the division's shares.01:18 AMDairy products company Parag Milk Foods on Tuesday raised Rs 343 crore from anchor investors.
- 30 Apr 1612:29 AMThe initial public offering (IPO) of medical diagnostic chain Thyrocare Technologies generated huge demand, with the equity issue seeing 73 times more demand than the shares on offer.
- 28 Apr 1606:00 PMThyrocare Techonologies' initial public offering (IPO) has garnered 2.24 times subscription a day before close.12:54 PMThe revival of markets has once again seen companies raising money through public issues. Joining the line of companies raising money is a pathology service provider, Thyrocare Technologies.