- 17 Sep 1412:32 AMPricing initial public offerings is an inexact science. Predicting how investors will value a large, fast-growing Chinese e-commerce group involves even more guesswork.12:30 AMUnlike in the Indian stock market, no part of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the US is reserved for retail investors.
- 16 Sep 1405:54 PMShemaroo Entertainment's Rs 120 crore initial public offering (IPO) has received 27% subscription on day one.The media firm has priced its issue between Rs 155 and Rs 170 per share and is offering 10% discount to retail investors.11:06 AMAlibaba Group Holding Ltd raised the price range on its initial public offering to $66 to $68 on Monday, reflecting strong demand from investors for the year's most anticipated debut and potentially the world's largest-ever IPO.12:49 AMAlibaba Group Holding Ltd plans to increase the size of its US initial public offering because of "overwhelming" investor demand, people familiar with the deal said on Monday.
- 15 Sep 1410:46 PMIncorporated in 1962, Shemaroo Entertainment is into acquisition, value addition to content and the content distribution business.03:23 PMAlibaba Group Holding Ltd plans to increase the size of its US initial public offering because of "overwhelming" investor demand, people familiar with the deal said on Monday.12:55 AMOne of India's ace investors, Radhakishen Damani, surprised the market on Friday when he bought 2.3 million shares of a cold storage company, Snowman Logistics, on the listing day.12:29 AMThere are two reasons retail investors enter any initial public offering (IPO). One, to invest in a good stock such as Coal India in which they want to stay invested for the long term. Two, the riskier proposition, for listing gains.
- 14 Sep 1402:24 PMHigh-networth individuals and domestic funds from India are eyeing a slice of the much- touted mega IPO of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, which looking to raise an eye-popping $21.1 billion.
- 13 Sep 1402:50 AMSnowman Logistics, the country's largest cold storage warehousing chain, saw its shares soar 70 per cent at stock market debut on Friday.
- 09 Sep 1406:48 PMRaman Maroo and Atul Maru promoted Shemaroo Entertainment Limited will be entering the capital market with an initial public offering (IPO) from 16 to 18 September. The company aims to raise Rs 120 crore through the exercise.06:14 PMShemaroo Entertainment's initial public offering (IPO) to raise about Rs 120 crore will remain open between September 16 and 18, the company said today.06:08 PMThe Rs 350-crore initial public offering (IPO) of agrochemical company Sharda Cropchem was subscribed around 60 times on Tuesday, the last day of the issue.
- 07 Sep 1410:35 AMBesides, just one IPO is currently underway, wherein Sharda Cropchem is aiming to raise over Rs 350 crore through a public offer scheduled to close on Tuesday.
- 06 Sep 1412:57 AMWith the market rising and investor sentiment improving, India’s primary market is warming up for action, after a hiatus of about two years.
- 04 Sep 1410:43 PMSharda Cropchem, which markets and distributes crop protection chemicals outside India, intends to raise Rs 327-352 crore through an offer for sale (25 per cent of equity capital) by existing strategic investor HEP Mauritius and the promoters.
- 27 Aug 1405:20 PMMonte Carlo Fashions Ltd (MCFL) today said the company plans to launch a public issue of 54.33 lakh equity shares, including an Offer for Sale by promoters group and private equity (PE) firm Samara Capital.
- 26 Aug 1412:05 AMMarket regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has sought fresh clarifications on the proposed Rs 750-crore initial public offer (IPO) of Lavasa Corporation, the realty arm of construction major Hindustan Construction Company (HCC).
- 25 Aug 1406:46 PMSnowman Logistics today raised Rs 44.4 crore from three anchor investors, ahead of its initial public offering (IPO) which opens tomorrow.