The initial public offering (IPO) of medical diagnostic chain Thyrocare Technologies generated huge demand, with the equity issue seeing 73 times more demand than the shares on offer.
- Thyrocare IPO subscribed two times; Ujjivan 21%
- Will Thyrocare IPO perform as smartly as Dr Lal Pathlabs?
- Thyrocare IPO subscribed 56% on Day 1
- Thyrocare raises Rs 144 cr from anchor investors
- In longer run, Ujjivan might seek permission for reverse merger
- Parag Milk Foods to mop-up Rs 750 crore through IPO
New Issue Monitor
|No New Issue Monitor Available.|