- 30 May 1402:18 PMThe RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group flagship company CESC has posted a 5.08% drop in net profit at Rs 243 crore for the quarter ended March, 2014 compared to a net profit of Rs 256 crore during the corresponding period last year.
- 12 Mar 1408:47 AMCESC's steady cash generating utility (stand-alone) business will benefit from the recent power tariff hike (the benefit will get reflected in the Q4 results).
- 26 Feb 1406:09 PMThe RP-Sanjiv Goenka group flagship, CESC, may have sought a steep 18% hike in tariff for the fiscal 2014-15, but state-run utility, the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution (WBSEDCL) is in a bind to reduce tariff.
- 25 Feb 1408:14 PMPower utility CESC Ltd has sought a sharp hike of 18 per cent in average tariff to Rs 7.55 a unit from the regulator for the financial year 2014-15."CESC has filed petition for new tariff for three consecutive years from 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17
- 07 Feb 1408:27 PMThe depreciation of rupee has hit RP-Sanjiv Goneka group flagship company CESC with a cost overrun of about Rs 800 crore in commissioning two new power projects in Chandrapur and Haldia.
- 05 Dec 1308:54 AMThe power sector has witnessed significant correction in valuation on the back of concerns over issues relating to fuel supply and cost, weak financials of the SEBs as well as lower PLF.
- 13 Nov 1308:24 AMGodrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) posted a strong operating performance in Q2FY2014 with the revenues and profit after tax (PAT) growing by more than 20% year on year (YoY) each.
- 12 Nov 1307:05 PMPower utility CESC Ltd today reported 25.73% jump in standalone net profit of Rs 171 crore for second quarter ended September 2013 on the back of higher generation and lower power purchase.
- 05 Aug 1304:43 PMThe demerger of Spencer's, the RP Sanjiv Goenka Group's retail arm, from CESC would not be carried out before the third quarter of 2013-14. "All focus is on profitability and we are targeting to become quarterly EBITA positive during
- 26 Jul 1302:41 PMSanjiv Goenka, CESC R P Sanjiv Goenka Group flagship company CESC today reported 4.8% rise in the net profit at Rs 131 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 as against corresponding period of the previous fiscal.
- 20 Jun 1308:33 AMBulls are expected to stronger than bears only if index trades above 5864, until than trend is down on charts, best trading strategy still remains the same "Sell on rise".
- 14 Jun 1308:44 AMIndian markets pared some of its losses and is trading off from day's low, closed below the psychological level of 5700 for the first time since 17th April.
- 30 May 1309:18 AMIn Q4FY2013, CESC reported significantly (34%) higher than expected revenues at Rs1,513 crore, which includes around Rs400 crore of tariff adjustment for the prior period.
- 28 May 1303:43 PMThe RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group flagship company CESC today reported a flat standalone net profit of Rs 256 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2013, compared to a net profit of Rs 256 crore during the corresponding period of last fiscal.
- 17 May 1312:48 AMBacked by a strong performance of Firstsource Solutions, an IT BPO firm, in the quarter ended March, CESC has seen improvement in its outlook.
- 12 Feb 1308:26 PMThe RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group flagship company CESC has posted a 36.49 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 101 crore for the quarter ended December, 2012 compared to a net profit of Rs 74 crore during the corresponding period last year.03:15 PMThe RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group flagship company CESC has posted a 36.49% rise in net profit at Rs 101 crore for the quarter ended December, 2012 compared to a net profit of Rs 74 crore during the corresponding period last year.
- 06 Dec 1212:59 AMTata Power and Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation (CESC) have signed separate agreements with the Jharkhand government on Tuesday to take over the power distribution system in the steel city Jamshedpur and the state capital, Ranchi.
- 04 Dec 1212:22 AMRP-Sanjiv Goenka group’s flagship company CESC Ltd is set to hike power tariff in Kolkata for the third time this year by 6 paise, following a green signal from the West Bengal Electricity Regulatory Commission on Monday.12:20 AMCESC Limited and Tata Power will sign separate agreements with Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB) on December 5 for taking over power supply to the state capital – Ranchi and the steel city – Jamshedpur.