- 13 Nov 1412:24 AMJammu & Kashmir Bank has reported a 43 per cent decline in its net profit at Rs 172.30 crore for the quarter ended September 30, due to higher provisioning towards bad loans.
- 24 Oct 1411:58 PMRating agency CRISIL has downgraded Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Bank’s fixed deposits from ‘AA+/stable’ to ‘AA/negative’.
- 17 Sep 1409:35 PMConcerns surrounding Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank)'s asset quality over the past six months have only deepened after the recent floods in J&K.
- 15 Sep 1412:50 AMJammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) wants a hefty premium for selling its entire five per cent stake in PNB MetLife India Insurance Company.
- 12 Sep 1406:28 PMJammuand Kashmir (J&K) Bank has re-opened 115 of its over 300 flood affectedbranches in J&K state, its chairman and chief executive officer MushtaqAhmad said on Friday.
- 04 Sep 1411:56 AMShares of Jammu & Kashmir Bank were up over 4% at Rs 165 in an otherwise subdued market after the stock was quoted ex-stock split from today.
- 14 Aug 1412:30 AMPrivate sector lender J&K Bank's net profit for the quarter ended June this year fell 58 per cent to Rs 130 crore from Rs 307.9 crore in the corresponding period last year.12:11 AMPrivate sector lender J&K Bank's net profit for the quarter ended June this year fell 58 per cent to Rs 130 crore from Rs 307.9 crore in the corresponding period last year.
- 06 Jun 1410:16 AMJammu & Kashmir (J&K) Bank rose 1.9% to Rs 1600 on the BSE since it is exploring possibilities to sell its 5% stake in PNB MetLife India Insurance Company for about Rs 700 crore.12:49 AMJammu & Kashmir (J&K) Bank is exploring possibilities to sell its entire five per cent stake in PNB MetLife India Insurance Company for about Rs 700 crore, people familiar with the development told Business Standard.
- 05 Jun 1412:49 AMA media report accusing Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Bank of window-dressing its accounts and concealing stressed loans worth Rs 2,500 crore created panic among investors last week.
- 31 May 1412:06 AMJammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) stock fell as much as 20 per cent on Friday to Rs 1,472, as a local daily reported that the bank has been under-reporting its bad loans numbers.
- 16 May 1412:03 AMPrivate sector lender Jammu & Kashmir Bank's net profit was flat at Rs 250.6 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2014, as compared to Rs 250 crore in the corresponding period last year.
- 01 Apr 1412:46 AMJammu and Kashmir (J&K) Bank is exploring opportunities to expand its presence outside India.
- 27 Feb 1401:28 PMPublic sector (PSU) banks have been hit hard by slowing economy and higher interest rates. This is reflected in their asset quality which has taken a huge knockdown in the past 2-3 years.
- 09 Feb 1412:09 AMSrinagar-based Jammu & Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) has posted a 11.02% rise in net profit at Rs 321.29 crore for the third quarter ended 2013 as against Rs 289.4 crore in October-December 2012.Its net interest income (NII) for the reporting
- 14 Jan 1404:41 PMMushtaq Ahmad, MD and CEO at Jammu and Kashmir Bank believes further development in the state coupled with expansion in other geographies will drive strong loan growth for the bank.
- 04 Jan 1401:35 PMPitching for outlining a vision for Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the next 25 years, state Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has said it should look beyond the Indian shores to have a global presence.
- 28 Nov 1312:44 AMJammu & Kashmir (J&K) Bank is targeting a net profit of Rs 1,800 crore by the end of 2015-16. The lender, which recorded a profit of Rs 610.6 crore for the first half of this financial year, estimates net profit for 2013-14 at Rs 1,260
- 09 Nov 1303:04 PMJammu & Kashmir (J&K) Bank today said its net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 increased by 12.3% from a year earlier to Rs 302.7 crore as it earned more interest income, improved its margin and kept asset quality stable.