- 28 Apr 1605:56 AMThe stock registered 52 weeks high and gave a price volume breakout after hovering in a range from Rs 112 to Rs 120 levels.
- 27 Feb 1512:03 AMIsha Ambani, daughter of Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, and Radhika Piramal, daughter of VIP Industries Chairman Dilip Piramal, have been named by Forbes magazine among its 12 “power businesswomen&" from Asia this year.
- 28 Jan 1502:17 PMShares of consumer goods companies have firmed up as low inflation levels has increased the buying power of consumers thereby resulting in higher spends.
- 10 Jun 1405:34 PMConsumer durable stocks have seen a good run on expectations of a pick-up in demand on the back of an improvement in the overall macros.
- 21 May 1409:48 AMVIP Industries soared 7% at Rs 114 on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company's consolidated net profit rose 300% in the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2014, in results announced late Tuesday.
- 10 Apr 1412:30 AMThere is quite a stir in the branded luggage space as its oldest and staid player gears up to take on competition.
- 02 Apr 1403:58 AMVIP Industries has doubled in last three months from about Rs 55 in January 2014 to currently around Rs 102.5 per share.
- 01 Apr 1410:46 PMVIP Industries’ share price has doubled in a little less than three months, from about Rs 55 in January to Rs 106 currently.
- 28 Mar 1411:36 AMVIP Industries has soared 9% to Rs 96.80, its highest level since October 2012 on the NSE, on back of heavy volumes.
- 26 Aug 1312:26 PMVIP Industries has rallied 10% to Rs 53.85 after high net worth individual Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and persons acting in concert acquired additional 1.03 million shares of the company via open market.
- 03 May 1206:41 PMVIP Industries' stocks faced severe selling pressure throughout today’s trading session and finally closed with a 6.7% loss in its value after the company reported discouraging performance in March 2012 quarter thanks to loss of business from01:40 PMThe economic slowdown has not spared even the consumption plays.09:25 AMVIP Industries has skidded 5% at Rs 88.45, extending its previous day’s over 4% fall after its consolidated net profit for the March quarter more than halved to Rs 7.80 crore due to higher operating expenditure.
- 19 Jan 1203:16 PMVIP Industries has zoomed 11% to Rs 109 in noon deals, extending its Wednesday’s 5% rally, after a foreign institutional investor (FII) acquired almost 1% stake in the company through bulk deal on Wednesday.
- 25 Oct 1110:57 AMVIP Industries has plunged 6% to Rs 846 after reporting 13% year-on-year (y-o-y) drop in net profit at Rs 10.90 crore for the quarter ended September 2011, compared with Rs 12.60 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal.
- 30 Aug 1112:12 AMPromoters say they mistakenly under-reported their stake at 7% lower than what it actually was.
- 14 Aug 1101:22 PMLuggage-maker VIP Industries today said it is eyeing a 25-30% topline growth, besides strengthening of its position in segments such as handbags and backpacks, this fiscal.
- 11 Aug 1101:26 PMManoj Tulsian, the chief financial officer of luggage maker VIP Industries has quit, the company said today. The company did not indicate the reason for the resignsation.09:41 AMVIP Industries is trading 3% higher at Rs 754 after the board of directors proposed to sub-divide the face value of equity shares of the company from Rs 10 to Rs 2 paid-up.
- 05 Jul 1111:59 AMVIP Industries has gained another 2% to touch a fresh lifetime high at Rs 859. Yesterday, the stock had zoomed 8%.