- 06 Apr 1601:25 PMContinuing with its set of revelations in the Panama Papers leaks, The Indian Express reported that lobbyist Niira Radia had owned one offshore entity in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) registered by law firm Mossack Fonseca (MF) in 1994. There are
- 13 Jul 1509:32 AMSintex Industries has dipped 6% to Rs 101 on the BSE in early morning trades after the company reported a 12% year on year (yoy) growth in its consolidated net profit at Rs 69 crore during the quarter ended June 30, 2015 (Q1).
- 06 Jul 1512:08 AMFor years, I followed a simple theory of appraising companies by the quantum of profits generated. I am beginning to revise my appraisal.
- 07 May 1502:42 PMThe company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 161.17 crore in the March quarter of last fiscal, Sintex Industries said in a filing to the BSE.
- 11 Dec 1411:18 AMShares of Sintex Industries were up nearly 2% at Rs 101 after the company said it plans to invest Rs 5,500 crore in a greenfield textiles plant including spinning and knitting at Pipavav.12:59 AMIn a bid to move from mere captive consumption to commercial production, Sintex Industries Limited is planning a greenfield textiles plant including spinning and knitting at Pipavav.
- 14 Oct 1409:37 AMSintex Industries extended gains in morning trades with a 4.5% uptick to trade at Rs 90.85. Yesterday, the stock had gained 17%.
- 13 Oct 1402:53 PMSintex Industries has soared 17% to Rs 85.10 on NSE after reporting a strong 47% year on year (yoy) growth in consolidated net profit at Rs 107 crore for the second quarter ended September 2014 (Q2).
- 05 Aug 1403:36 PMTextiles and plastics firm Sintex Industries today reported 32.11% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs 61.59 crore for the first quarter ended June 30.The company had reported a net profit of Rs 46.62 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago,
- 22 Oct 1310:35 AMSintex Industries has soared 13% to Rs 36.45, extending its past three days rally on BSE, after reporting a better-than-expected earnings for the quarter ended September 2013 (Q2).
- 17 Oct 1310:56 AMMarkets traded absolutely flat in the morning session trades this Thursday as gains in metal and mining stocks were partially offset by losses seen in banks and IT indices on back of profit-booking.
- 19 Jul 1301:57 AMHaving received the Board's nod for exploration of the possibility of setting up a new spinning unit, Kalol-based Sintex Industries Limited is mulling a 320,000 spindle project at a project cost of Rs 1,700 crore.
- 15 Jul 1307:22 AMSintex Industries (Sintex)’ reported a decent performance for Q1FY2014. The company reported a top line of Rs1,128.1 crore, which is a year-on-year (Y-o-Y) increase of 4.4%.
- 12 Jul 1304:02 PMMarkets ended on a positive note with 50-share Nifty surging above the key resistance level of 6,000 this Friday after Infosys, the company with fifth-highest weightage on the Sensex defied analysts’ estimates and posted steady dollar revenue growth02:49 PMSintex Industries dipped 6% to Rs 39.35 after the company reported 10% year-on-year (yoy) drop in consolidated operating profit at Rs 161 crore for the quarter ended June 2013 due to higher depreciation and interest cost.
- 08 May 1309:21 AMQ4FY2013 earnings below estimate: In Q3FY2013, Jaiprakash Associates (JP Associates) posted a net profit of Rs123.5 crore (a decline of 56.5% year on year (YoY), which was below our estimate of Rs131 crore.
- 10 Jan 1306:26 PMSintex Industries’ businesses gained further strength in December 2012 quarter (Q3) as it reported five quarter high revenue growth of 23% led by a rebound in international custom moulding and monolithic businesses, which saw a jump of 27.5% and 40%
- 09 Jan 1312:04 AMSintex Industries Ltd (SIL) has drawn flak from broking house Nirmal Bang Securities, which has questioned the company’s corporate governance practices, following a report that said the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) had seized an
- 06 Dec 1212:11 AMDebt-ridden Sintex has initiated restructuring of its loans, which should help strengthen its balance sheet and revive its business fortunes.
- 19 Nov 1210:23 AMMeanwhile, the board has decided to close the said issue for an aggregate amount of $140 million, with a fixed rate of exchange of Rs 54.959 equal to $ 1.00 (as on November 15, 2012).