- 02 Dec 1611:48 AMAuto components major Bharat Forge today said it has completed acquisition of US-based Walker Forge Tennessee LLC (WFT) and PMT Holdings Inc, USA for USD 14 million (around Rs 95 crore).
- 19 Nov 1601:49 AMWorld’s largest forging company Bharat Forge, group company from Kalyani Group today announced the acquisition of US-based Walker Forge Tennessee for a value of $14 million.
- 23 Sep 1601:14 PMIDFC Bank, Bharat Forge, Kesoram Industries, MRF, IFCI, Reliance Capital, Ramco Cement, SRF, Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation and Ajanta Pharma are among the 30 stocks from the S&P BSE 500 index hitting their respective 52-week highs in intra-day trade08:23 AMBUY BHARAT FORGE: The stock has made rounding bottom in weekly chart and surpassed its multiple hurdle of Rs 915 zones after the consolidation of last one year.
- 12 Sep 1610:44 PMThe Bharat Forge stock is up 17 per cent over the past month on expectations that sales to some of its key segments could improve.
- 05 Aug 1603:20 PMForging major Bharat Forge (BFL) has recorded a drop of 37.7% in its net profit at Rs 122 crore as compare to Rs 195.21 crore last year for June quarter.
- 14 Jul 1612:24 PMForging major Bharat Forge's stock was down over 3% during the early hours of trading on concerns of growth in the first quarter and corporate governance issues. The stock at Rs 722.80 was down 3.17% compared to the previous close.
- 08 Jun 1610:50 AMShares of Bharat Forge were up over 2% at Rs 764 on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company said that its joint venture with Alstom has received an order from NTPC.
- 07 Jun 1605:06 PMAlstom Bharat Forge Power Private Limited (ABFPPL), the joint venture company between GE and Bharat Forge Ltd, has signed a contract worth $219 million (Rs 1,495 crore) with NTPC.
- 17 May 1602:16 PMBharat Forge stock price slipped by 2.3% during intra-day trading as the company announced a drop in its profit and topline growth.
- 26 Apr 1603:22 PMBharat Forge on Tuesday said that aircraft maker Boeing has awarded a contract to the firm for supply of titanium forgings for Boeing 777X.11:24 AMBharat Forge has moved higher by 3% to Rs 817, recovering 4% from intra-day’s low on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), after the company said that it has been awarded a contract from Boeing for supply of 777X titanium forging.
- 07 Apr 1603:32 AMThe Bharat Forge stock slipped five per cent after a steep fall in orders of class-eight trucks in North America, its key market accounting for 20 per cent of stand-alone revenues.
- 03 Mar 1611:51 AMShares of Bharat Forge have gained nearly 3% to quote at Rs 812 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) after state-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) raised its stake in Bharat Forge by 2.02% via purchase of 47.12 lakh shares in the open market.
- 10 Jan 1607:30 PMBharat Forge Limited has proposed to develop an auto component park at an investment of Rs 1,200 crore in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh.04:48 PMLeading forging major Bharat Forge today announced plans to set up an integrated auto component hub in Nellore in Andhra Pradesh and said it will invest Rs 1,200 crore and create 3,000 jobs.
- 10 Dec 1512:48 PMHomegrown auto components major Bharat Forge today signed a long-term agreement with Rolls-Royce for supply of aero engine parts.02:35 AMSlowdown in US truck sales, oil and gas and mining sectors, which constitute about 40 per cent of its standalone revenues, have led analysts to cut Bharat Forge’s earnings estimates.
- 09 Dec 1501:45 PMBharat Forge has slipped over 4% on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), after the company said that the commercial vehicle (CV) market is likely to decline 15% in calendar year 2016 (CY16).
- 30 Oct 1506:45 AMA sharp fall in non-automobile exports, down about 30 per cent over a year, led to muted growth in revenue for Bharat Forge in the September quarter. Standalone revenue was down by about two per cent to Rs 1,116 crore.
Posted 13 Jun 11 | replies (0 new)