- 26 Sep 1405:20 PMAlstom Bharat Forge Power Ltd (ABFPL), the joint venture company between Alstom and Bharat Forge, has signed a contract worth approximately $130 million (Rs 1,136.5 crore) with NTPC Limited to supply two units of 660 MW supercritical turbine islands for04:48 AMBharat Forge, the Pune-headquartered manufacturer of forged and machined automobile components, has been riding the wave of revival in the automobile manufacturing segment.
- 25 Sep 1404:12 PMPune-headquartered manufacturer of forged and machined auto components has been riding the wave of revival in the auto manufacturing segment.
- 09 Sep 1406:38 PMPune-based KPIT Technologies Ltd, a software consulting and product engineering solutions firm, has informed BSE that has acquired the 50 per cent stake held by Bharat Forge in Impact Automotive Solutions for Rs 10.80 crore.
- 07 Sep 1412:48 AMThe sound of metal-on-metal echoes through Bharat Forge's plant on the outskirts of Pune, as giant machines fashion crankshafts, drilling connectors, axles and scores of products for trucks, cars and heavy industry across the globe.
- 31 Jul 1401:35 AMDriven by strong performance in exports and favourable product mix, Bharat Forge beat expectations in the June quarter. Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation) margins at 29.4 per cent stood at a 20-quarter high.
- 30 Jul 1402:34 PMForging major Bharat Forge (BFL) has recorded a 60% jump in its net profit at Rs 144.97 crore as compared to Rs 90.60 crore for its first quarter ended June 30, 2014 due to higher sales.
- 08 Jul 1406:34 PMInvestors are look for multi-baggers, stocks that give super-normal returns in a short span of time. With benchamarks running up 23% over the last six months, it would be tough to look for multi-baggers.
- 28 May 1409:21 AMShares of Bharat Forge were up over 3% at Rs 516 after hitting a 52-week high of Rs 519.10 in early trades on the BSE after the company reported robust fourth quarter earnings.
- 27 May 1404:42 PMForging giant Bharat Forge's (BFL) net profit more than doubled at Rs 119 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 as compared to Rs 50.1 crore similar period last year.
- 09 May 1410:02 AMBharat Forge is trading higher by 3% at Rs 428 after the company said that its German subsidiary, Bharat Forge Aluminumtechnik GmbH & Co KG (BFAT) has won a multiyear contract worth EUR 250 million from a German OEM to supply suspension components.
- 01 Apr 1402:12 PMLife Insurance Corporation of India has sold over 2% stake it held in Bharat Forge reducing its current holding in the company to 3.15%.
- 11 Feb 1410:44 AMShares of Bharat Forge were up 5% at Rs 365 as the company after market hours on Monday announced plans to merge two of its subsidiaries.
- 05 Feb 1411:29 AMDriven by a strong show on the exports front, Bharat Forge posted revenue growth of 23.7% year on year to Rs 832 crore.
- 04 Feb 1401:59 PMStrong growth in overseas markets and divestment of its stake in China joint venture saw a positive jump in Bharat Forge’s third quarter profit numbers.
- 13 Jan 1410:43 AMBharat Forge has surged 5% to Rs 349, also its 52-week high on the BSE, after the company said its indirect subsidiary in Hong Kong has shed its 51.85% stake in its Chinese joint venture FAW Bharat Forge (Changchun) Company Ltd in favour of its joint
- 25 Oct 1306:06 PMForging giant Bharat Forge Ltd's has recorded a drop of 6.3% in its net profit at Rs 964 crore as compare to Rs 1028 crore last year. The company has also witnessed a decline of 2.6% in revenue at Rs 8451 crore as compare to Rs 8,676 crore last year.03:08 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 102.78 crore for the same period of previous fiscal, Bharat Forge said in a filing to the BSE.
- 01 Oct 1309:49 AMThe stalemate continues in US as for the second time in recent hours, the Senate has rejected a House Republican effort to derail Obama’s healthcare plan; this in turn is linked to a spending bill that would avert a government shutdown.
- 13 Aug 1308:47 AMBharat Forge Ltd (BFL)’s revenues were ahead of our estimate. While the demand in the domestic market remained subdued, the export markets showed some recovery after the end of inventory correction by customers.
Posted 13 Jun 11 | replies (0 new)