- 26 Apr 1603:22 PMBharat Forge on Tuesday said that aircraft maker Boeing has awarded a contract to the firm for supply of titanium forgings for Boeing 777X.11:24 AMBharat Forge has moved higher by 3% to Rs 817, recovering 4% from intra-day’s low on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), after the company said that it has been awarded a contract from Boeing for supply of 777X titanium forging.
- 07 Apr 1603:32 AMThe Bharat Forge stock slipped five per cent after a steep fall in orders of class-eight trucks in North America, its key market accounting for 20 per cent of stand-alone revenues.
- 03 Mar 1611:51 AMShares of Bharat Forge have gained nearly 3% to quote at Rs 812 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) after state-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) raised its stake in Bharat Forge by 2.02% via purchase of 47.12 lakh shares in the open market.
- 10 Jan 1607:30 PMBharat Forge Limited has proposed to develop an auto component park at an investment of Rs 1,200 crore in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh.04:48 PMLeading forging major Bharat Forge today announced plans to set up an integrated auto component hub in Nellore in Andhra Pradesh and said it will invest Rs 1,200 crore and create 3,000 jobs.
- 10 Dec 1512:48 PMHomegrown auto components major Bharat Forge today signed a long-term agreement with Rolls-Royce for supply of aero engine parts.02:35 AMSlowdown in US truck sales, oil and gas and mining sectors, which constitute about 40 per cent of its standalone revenues, have led analysts to cut Bharat Forge’s earnings estimates.
- 09 Dec 1501:45 PMBharat Forge has slipped over 4% on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), after the company said that the commercial vehicle (CV) market is likely to decline 15% in calendar year 2016 (CY16).
- 30 Oct 1506:45 AMA sharp fall in non-automobile exports, down about 30 per cent over a year, led to muted growth in revenue for Bharat Forge in the September quarter. Standalone revenue was down by about two per cent to Rs 1,116 crore.
- 29 Oct 1504:58 PMLow sales especially from its exports market and decline in revenue from industrial segment impacted Bharat Forge' second quarter results for FY16. The company's stock dipped 6% at Rs 814.9. The company reported a flat profit after tax for the quarter02:31 PMBharat Forge has dipped 6% to Rs 815, its lowest level since November 2014 on the NSE, after the company reported a lower-than-expected net profit and revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 (Q2FY16).
- 27 Oct 1506:14 PMOne of world's largest forging companies Bharat Forge today said it was reorganising operations of its European subsidiaries for better management.11:32 AMBharat Forge today said it is reorganising operations of its European subsidiaries to reduce costs and facilitate tax and fiscal consolidation.
- 14 Oct 1512:24 PMShares of Pune-based Indian multinational company, Bharat Forge have dropped nearly 4% at Rs 899 on the BSE after foreign brokerage CLSA downgraded the stock to “Sell&" from “Buy&" citing weak operational outlook.
- 01 Oct 1502:11 PMShares of Bharat Forge were up over 2.5% at Rs 931 after the company in a release after market hours on Wednesday announced that its arm has divested stake.
- 16 Sep 1509:35 PMThe Bharat Forge stock has shed 25 per cent over the past month, to its lowest levels this year, on worries of a slowdown in heavy-commercial-vehicle sales in the North American market, as well as non-automobile segment demand.
- 15 Sep 1511:55 AMShares of Bharat Forge have dipped 6% to Rs 962, its lowest level since January 13, 2015 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- 20 Aug 1507:00 AMThe stock has crossed and closed above immediate hurdle of 1260 zones and looks strong to head towards 1315 and 1350 levels. It has seen huge buying interest in last couple of trading sessions and holding well above its 50 DMA.
- 03 Aug 1509:35 PMDriven by the robust growth in exports and higher realisations, Bharat Forge notched up a 14 per cent year-on-year (y-o-y) jump in revenues to Rs 1,128 crore.
Posted 13 Jun 11 | replies (0 new)