- 19 Nov 1408:15 AMNear Term:Trend is still bullish on charts whereas resistance on charts is expected around 8460 & 8501.00 Best trading strategy still remains the same.
- 10 Nov 1409:36 PMIn market parlance, Bharat Forge is in a 'sweet spot'. The company logged higher than estimated revenue and profit in the September quarter, thanks to recovery at home and in its key export market.05:58 PMPune headquartered forging major Bharat Forge yet again has delivered a good set of results on the back of growth from the US and demand back in the industrial and commercial vehicle market.01:46 PMPune headquartered forging major Bharat Forge yet again has delivered a good set of results on the back of growth from the US and demand back in the industrial and commercial vehicle market.
- 05 Nov 1405:30 PMBharti Infratel and Bharat Forge are likely to be added to the exchange-traded fund (ETF) "tracked by overseas investors" buying list in the upcoming rebalancing, says a report by Kotak Institutional Equities.
- 28 Oct 1401:42 PMThe recent signs of weakness in the European region has implications for Indian companies which do business with it.
- 26 Sep 1405:20 PMAlstom Bharat Forge Power Ltd (ABFPL), the joint venture company between Alstom and Bharat Forge, has signed a contract worth approximately $130 million (Rs 1,136.5 crore) with NTPC Limited to supply two units of 660 MW supercritical turbine islands for04:48 AMBharat Forge, the Pune-headquartered manufacturer of forged and machined automobile components, has been riding the wave of revival in the automobile manufacturing segment.
- 25 Sep 1404:12 PMPune-headquartered manufacturer of forged and machined auto components has been riding the wave of revival in the auto manufacturing segment.
- 09 Sep 1406:38 PMPune-based KPIT Technologies Ltd, a software consulting and product engineering solutions firm, has informed BSE that has acquired the 50 per cent stake held by Bharat Forge in Impact Automotive Solutions for Rs 10.80 crore.
- 07 Sep 1412:48 AMThe sound of metal-on-metal echoes through Bharat Forge's plant on the outskirts of Pune, as giant machines fashion crankshafts, drilling connectors, axles and scores of products for trucks, cars and heavy industry across the globe.
- 31 Jul 1401:35 AMDriven by strong performance in exports and favourable product mix, Bharat Forge beat expectations in the June quarter. Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation) margins at 29.4 per cent stood at a 20-quarter high.
- 30 Jul 1402:34 PMForging major Bharat Forge (BFL) has recorded a 60% jump in its net profit at Rs 144.97 crore as compared to Rs 90.60 crore for its first quarter ended June 30, 2014 due to higher sales.
- 08 Jul 1406:34 PMInvestors are look for multi-baggers, stocks that give super-normal returns in a short span of time. With benchamarks running up 23% over the last six months, it would be tough to look for multi-baggers.
- 28 May 1409:21 AMShares of Bharat Forge were up over 3% at Rs 516 after hitting a 52-week high of Rs 519.10 in early trades on the BSE after the company reported robust fourth quarter earnings.
- 27 May 1404:42 PMForging giant Bharat Forge's (BFL) net profit more than doubled at Rs 119 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 as compared to Rs 50.1 crore similar period last year.
- 09 May 1410:02 AMBharat Forge is trading higher by 3% at Rs 428 after the company said that its German subsidiary, Bharat Forge Aluminumtechnik GmbH & Co KG (BFAT) has won a multiyear contract worth EUR 250 million from a German OEM to supply suspension components.
- 01 Apr 1402:12 PMLife Insurance Corporation of India has sold over 2% stake it held in Bharat Forge reducing its current holding in the company to 3.15%.
- 11 Feb 1410:44 AMShares of Bharat Forge were up 5% at Rs 365 as the company after market hours on Monday announced plans to merge two of its subsidiaries.
- 05 Feb 1411:29 AMDriven by a strong show on the exports front, Bharat Forge posted revenue growth of 23.7% year on year to Rs 832 crore.
Posted 13 Jun 11 | replies (0 new)