- 28 Nov 1402:04 PMThe Supreme Court Friday asked DLF to deposit the balance Rs 480 crore of a total Rs 630 crore penalty imposed on the realty major by the fair trade regulator CCI for allegedly exploiting its dominant position.12:43 AMLeading real estate firm DLF on Thursday deposited Rs 100 crore in the Supreme Court registry, on the eve of the hearing of its appeal on Friday against the order of the Competition Commission of India directing it to pay Rs 680 crore as penalty for abuse
- 27 Nov 1412:46 AMLand valuations in Delhi are expected to rise by 10-20 per cent with the government relaxing norms for the floor area ratio (FAR) and ground coverage for plots in the national capital.
- 15 Nov 1412:45 AMDLF, the country’s largest real estate company, plans to launch Real Estate Investment Trusts (Reits) in the next financial year. The aim is to monetise its commercial properties and it is in discussion for partnerships.
- 14 Nov 1403:31 PMRealty major DLF has deposited Rs 50 crore with the Supreme Court and will pay the balance by November 25 to comply with its direction to deposit Rs 630 crore fine slapped by fair trade regulator CCI.12:32 AMThe country's largest real estate player, DLF, has posted a nine per cent jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 109 crore for the quarter ended September on the back of higher sales.12:31 AMCountry's largest realty player DLF is facing another proceeding by market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), the second in recent months.
- 12 Nov 1401:44 AMDLF, the land and property development major, is due to release its second quarter (Q2) results this Thursday. It is likely to be a stormy occasion, with last month's action against the company by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- 11 Nov 1406:06 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) on Tuesday admitted the plea of DLF promoters against a Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) order that had barred the real estate major and related entities from accessing capital markets.02:05 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) today bundled the petitions from DLF promoter-chairman K P Singh and four others with the main petition that the realty major has filed with the quasi judicial body on October 22 and put off the hearing on the12:03 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) on Tuesday admitted the plea of DLF promoters against the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) order that had barred the real estate major and six other entities from accessing capital markets.
- 07 Nov 1409:49 AMDLF is trading 4% higher at Rs 132 on BSE, in otherwise subdued market, after the Securities Appellant Tribunal (SAT), in an interim relief, allowed real estate giant to redeem its mutual fund investments of Rs 1,806 crore to service its debt.
- 05 Nov 1406:38 PMThe Securities Appellant Tribunal (SAT) on Wednesday, in an interim relief, allowed DLF to redeem its mutual fund investments of Rs 1,806 crore to service its debt.06:31 PMIn a major relief for realty major DLF, the Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) on Wednesday allowed the company to redeem Rs 1,800 crore invested in mutual funds.
- 30 Oct 1410:42 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal on Thursday asked DLF to file an affidavit by November 3, explaining why it wants to redeem investments in mutual funds and how much money it is planning to draw.06:30 PMDLF's wait for redeeming Rs 2,500 worth of mutual fund investments has gotten longer.09:42 AMShares of real estate companies are trading higher by up to 6% on BSE after the government has relaxed the norms for allowing foreign direct investment (FDI) in the construction development sector.
- 27 Oct 1407:04 PMInvestors on Monday dumped shares in companies, including DLF and Jindal Steel and Power, under the regulatory glare for irregularities in their business operations.05:34 PMIndia’s largest realty company is trading at one-tenth of its peak valuation, thanks to a series of developments affecting its performance and perception.10:19 AMShares of DLF slumped nearly 6% to Rs 112 on reports that the new BJP-led Haryana government will investigate into the land deals between the company and Congress president's son-in-law, Robert Vadra entered into during the regime of the previous