- 25 Sep 1403:35 AMThe DLF stock fell 10 per cent over the past week on earnings downgrades by brokerages. The downgrades resulted from worries over weak absorption and possible price correction in the key National Capital Region (NCR) market.
- 23 Sep 1401:22 PMDLF slumped over 4.5% to Rs 159.05 after BNP Paribas downgraded the stock to "reduce" from "hold".
- 09 Sep 1405:47 AMRealty major DLF, engineering behemoth Larsen and Toubro (L&T) and FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) giant ITC are among the eight ‘conviction ideas’ of Goldman Sachs according to a September 2014 report.
- 05 Sep 1412:45 AMDLF’s dream of building another luxury premium project near the Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, has been hit by a recent order of the Punjab and Haryana high court, setting aside the Haryana government’s allotment of 350 acres.12:44 AMThe DLF stock fell 8.6 per cent to close at Rs 167.3 on the BSE on Thursday, a day after the Punjab and Haryana High Court set aside the Haryana government’s decision to allot 350 acres in Wazirabad, Gurgaon, to the company in 2010.The land is close
- 04 Sep 1409:28 AMShares of DLF were down over 5% at Rs 173 after the Punjab and Haryana High Court on Wednesday set aside the Haryana government’s decision to allot 350 acres of land in Wazirabad, Gurgaon, to the country’s largest real estate developer DLF in12:58 AMThe Punjab and Haryana High Court on Wednesday set aside the Haryana government’s decision to allot 350 acres of land in Wazirabad, Gurgaon, to the country’s largest real estate developer DLF in 2010.This the second blow to DLF in the past
- 02 Sep 1403:42 AMConsumer activism entered a new phase in working out claims and compensations.
- 01 Sep 1412:40 AMIndia's largest realty firm DLF has asked the company's independent directors to suggest ways to push the growth of its rental business.
- 30 Aug 1402:26 AMThe stock of DLF, the real estate major, has shed 13 per cent over the past month on earnings downgrades and an interim order by the Supreme Court (SC) to deposit Rs 630 crore in an antitrust case.
- 28 Aug 1403:35 PMFor years, real estate buyers have felt victimised on being severely penalized even if they missed a single monthly payment while the builders go scot-free despite years of delay and arbitrary change in design.12:42 PMAfter losing almost 5% in yesterday's trade, DLF extended losses with another 2.5% dip to Rs 178.5 in noon trades today.The stock opened at Rs 182 and slipped to a low of Rs 177 thus far.12:59 AMThe Supreme Court on Wednesday directed DLF, the country’s largest real estate player, to deposit Rs 630 crore in the registry within three months.
- 27 Aug 1402:51 PMShares of real estate major DLF has tanked 5% to Rs 182 after the Supreme Court rejected the company’s plea and directed it to pay Rs 630 crore within three weeks.
- 22 Aug 1403:15 PMReal estate firm DLF has been asked to pay Rs six lakh to a man, who had booked a flat in its project which failed to take off, by a consumer forum here which held it guilty of deficiency in service and "unfair trade practice".
- 20 Aug 1406:30 PMRealty major DLF plans to reduce its debt to Rs 12,000-14,000 crore by FY17 through asset monetisation and increasing cash-flows from sales.
- 19 Aug 1412:41 AMDLF’s upcoming project Mall of India in Noida, projected to be one of the largest in the country, has been served a notice to stop all construction activities till a clearance from the National Board for Wildlife is obtained.
- 11 Aug 1412:56 PMShares of real estate companies gained ground on Monday after the market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), approved the setting up and listing of Real Estate and Infrastructure Investment Trusts, commonly referred to as REITs.09:51 AMShares of real estate companies are in focus and trading higher by up to 5% on the bourses after the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) approved the setting up and listing of Real Estate and Infrastructure Investment Trusts, commonly referred
- 04 Aug 1405:58 PMIndia's largest realty firm DLF today sought shareholders' approval to raise up to Rs 5,000 crore through private placement of non-convertible debentures.