- 10 Jul 1612:02 AMThe Odisha Pollution Control Board has extended the validity of the consent to establish order issued to DLF by five years.
- 09 Jul 1610:26 PMWorkers walk past a billboard of DLF Ltd.02:14 PMThe State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) has extended the validity of the consent to establish order issued to DLF Ltd for a period of five years.
- 05 Jul 1602:22 AMAfter years of talking about it, DLF might finally take some action in bringing down its accumulated pile of debt. News reports suggest that the promoters of DLF would infuse Rs 10,000 crore in the company through a preferential allotment.
- 30 Jun 1612:17 AMWorkers walk past a billboard of DLF Ltd.
- 29 Jun 1609:59 AMShares of real estate companies were trading higher by up to 10% on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in early morning trade on the back of heavy volumes.
- 20 Jun 1601:10 PMShares of real estate companies were trading higher for the second straight day on the bourses after the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) proposed further relaxations to the real estate investment trusts (Reits) regulations, to attract real09:46 AMComment : Short covering is seen in futures. The underlying has managed to close above the resistance of Rs 134 and is likely to move towards the resistance of Rs 138 in the near term. Volumes have moved above the 10 day average.
- 08 Jun 1610:48 PMLodha Group, the country's largest property developer by sales, is aiming at net sales of at least Rs 7,500 crore this financial year, despite prolonged slowdown in the market. In FY16, their net sales were Rs 6,430 crore.12:27 AMThe apex consumer commission today slapped a penalty of 12 per cent per annum on real estate major DLF Ltd to be given to 50 buyers for delaying giving possession of their flats in its Panchkula project in Haryana, saying it amounted to
- 31 May 1611:42 AMRealty major DLF on Tuesday said it has entered into an amended agreement to sell its 32 screens of DT cinemas to multiplex operator PVR at a revised consideration of Rs 433 crore.
- 28 May 1610:02 PMWorkers walk past a billboard of DLF Ltd.
- 06 May 1604:24 AMDLF, the country's largest real estate developer, is planning to bring its mall assets under separate special purpose vehicles (SPVs) so that it can sell stakes in them and convert them into real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the future.
- 29 Apr 1605:50 AMThe stock gave a price volume breakout after a consolidation of last eight weeks. It has been holding above its 50 DMA from last thirty five trading sessions and registered highest daily close of last seventy two trading sessions.
- 05 Apr 1611:36 AMInterest rate-sensitive sectors shares such as bank, auto and realty were down more than 1% each on profit booking after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today reduced the repo rate or repurchase rate, the rate at which banks borrow from the central bank,12:27 AMThe so-called Panama Papers made Finance Minister Arun Jaitley promise to crack down on tax dodgers, even as some India Inc leaders denied floating offshore companies to evade local tax laws.
- 04 Apr 1602:48 PMShares of DLF, Indiabulls group firms and Apollo Tyres Monday plunged by up to 4% on reports of leaked documents naming their promoters having associations with firms in tax havens.
- 18 Mar 1612:22 AMIndia’s largest realty firm, DLF, on Thursday sold its shopping mall at Saket in New Delhi to its wholly-owned subsidiary for Rs 904.5 crore, as part of a strategy to consolidate and monetise rental assets.
- 22 Feb 1601:24 AMOnly a cowboy would present a case for DLF. But curiously, there is one. After eternity, what was once the second-highest valued realty company in the world appears to have found its marbles.
- 11 Nov 1505:49 PMShares of real estate companies gained ground during Mahurat trade on Wednesday, after the government on Tuesday relaxed foreign direct investment (FDI) norms in construction sector by removing two major conditions related to minimum built up area as well