- 06 May 1604:24 AMDLF, the country's largest real estate developer, is planning to bring its mall assets under separate special purpose vehicles (SPVs) so that it can sell stakes in them and convert them into real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the future.
- 29 Apr 1605:50 AMThe stock gave a price volume breakout after a consolidation of last eight weeks. It has been holding above its 50 DMA from last thirty five trading sessions and registered highest daily close of last seventy two trading sessions.
- 05 Apr 1611:36 AMInterest rate-sensitive sectors shares such as bank, auto and realty were down more than 1% each on profit booking after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today reduced the repo rate or repurchase rate, the rate at which banks borrow from the central bank,12:27 AMThe so-called Panama Papers made Finance Minister Arun Jaitley promise to crack down on tax dodgers, even as some India Inc leaders denied floating offshore companies to evade local tax laws.
- 04 Apr 1602:48 PMShares of DLF, Indiabulls group firms and Apollo Tyres Monday plunged by up to 4% on reports of leaked documents naming their promoters having associations with firms in tax havens.
- 18 Mar 1612:22 AMIndia’s largest realty firm, DLF, on Thursday sold its shopping mall at Saket in New Delhi to its wholly-owned subsidiary for Rs 904.5 crore, as part of a strategy to consolidate and monetise rental assets.
- 22 Feb 1601:24 AMOnly a cowboy would present a case for DLF. But curiously, there is one. After eternity, what was once the second-highest valued realty company in the world appears to have found its marbles.
- 11 Nov 1505:49 PMShares of real estate companies gained ground during Mahurat trade on Wednesday, after the government on Tuesday relaxed foreign direct investment (FDI) norms in construction sector by removing two major conditions related to minimum built up area as well
- 05 Nov 1501:36 AMThe DLF scrip was up about two per cent after the Supreme Court rejected market regulator Sebi's plea to restrain promoters from selling their stake in its rental subsidiary.12:48 AMReal estate major DLF can now work to its plan and raise Rs 12,000 crore by selling the promoters’ stake in its rental arm DLF Cyber City Developers.12:47 AMDLF on Wednesday said it would be able to sell stake in its rental arm — DLF Cyber City Developers (DCCDL)— by selling 40 per cent of the promoter’s stake by the end of 2015-16. In a conference call with analysts, DLF senior executive
- 04 Nov 1504:56 PMIndia's largest realty firm DLF's net debt has increased by Rs 922 crore during the quarter ended September to Rs 22,520 crore.01:05 PMShares of DLF were up nearly 3% at Rs 124 after the company's net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 increased nearly 21% to Rs 131.5 crore compared with Rs 109 crore in the same quarter last fiscal on the back of lower expenses.11:56 AMThe Supreme Court on Wednesday refused to stay realty major DLF's plans to raise around Rs 12,000 crore by selling stakes in its rental properties.10:11 AMDLF Ltd , India's biggest listed property developer, posted a 21% jump in quarterly profit on lower costs even as home sales are slow to pick up in a recovering economy.12:27 AMLeading real estate company DLF has recorded a 21 per cent increase in consolidated profit at Rs 131.5 crore during the second quarter of the financial year 2015-16. In the same period last year, the company's profit was Rs 109.06 crore, according to
- 25 Oct 1512:02 PMAfter raising Rs 2,000 crore by selling stakes in two projects, India's largest realtor DLF is planning to monetise some more housing projects through private equity as property sales continue to remain subdued.
- 16 Oct 1512:41 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has moved the Supreme Court, seeking a restraint order on the plans of realty major DLF to monetise its rental properties.
- 12 Oct 1509:31 PMThe sale of DLF promoters’ 40 per cent stake in the rental subsidiary has two positives. One, the proceeds could be used to reduce the debt of the parent and realty firm, DLF.
- 29 Sep 1510:29 PMThis year could turn out to be a watershed for the country's largest real estate developer, DLF, as it seeks to monetise its huge portfolio of residential and commercial property to raise funds, which will enable it to reduce its debt (Rs 21,600 crore at