- 30 Jan 1501:10 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) on Friday adjourned the hearing of real estate major DLF against an order of the stock market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- 20 Jan 1512:39 AMThe Competition Commision of India (CCI) is likely to issue an order in the case of alleged cartelisation against 20 real estate companies in two to three weeks.
- 19 Jan 1506:24 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal adjourned the hearing of real estate major DLF to Tuesday in continuation of the hearing which took place today.03:27 PMReal estate major DLF on Monday said there was only one disclosure-related complaint against it, an issue over which the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) barred it from the capital markets for three years.
- 08 Jan 1512:35 AMReal estate major DLF on Wednesday filed a fresh undertaking in the Supreme Court, asking it be allowed to deposit balance Rs 480 crore of a total Rs 630-crore fine imposed on it by the Competition Commission of India (CCI) in six monthly instalments,
- 30 Dec 1402:48 AMStocks of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani-led ADAG Group, G M Rao–promoted GMR Group, Jaypee Group and DLF are among the top business houses set to emerge as prominent wealth destroyers as measured by the combined market capitalisation (market cap) of the
- 22 Dec 1402:26 PMThe regulator on Monday said that it had received multiple-complaints against DLF, and had not proceeded only on behalf of KK Sinha's complaint.
- 20 Dec 1412:39 AMIndian Administrative Service (IAS) officer Ashok Khemka has sought registration of a First Information Report (FIR) after a Right To Information (RTI ) query by him found two pages of a file on the DLF-Robert Vadra deal missing from government records.12:11 AMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal on Friday adjourned the hearing of real estate company DLF to Monday.The company's counsel on Friday pleaded before the tribunal that the market regulator's order be set aside.
- 18 Dec 1405:50 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) adjourned the hearing of real estate major DLF to Friday.05:26 PMThe Supreme Court on Thursday asked the Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) to hear Kimsuk Krishna Sinha, the former business partner of DLF, before passing any directions in the realtor's appeal.02:25 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) adjourned the hearing of real estate major DLF after arguments were heard in the first session on Thursday.
- 11 Dec 1402:56 PMThe real estate major was appealing against a Sebi order barring it from the securities market for three years.
- 10 Dec 1408:39 PMRealty firm DLF Limited said it had acquired all necessary approvals for the development of housing project at Kochi and would take appropriate measures after reading the recent order of Kerala High Court.04:38 PMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) dismissed an intervention petition and adjourned the hearing of real estate major DLF to Thursday.
- 09 Dec 1412:27 AMThe Kerala High Court today directed the government to take immediate steps to pull down the parts of the DLF's apartment complex, near Chilavannoor backwaters in Kochi, that was allegedly built in violation of the Coastal Regulation Zone [CRZ] Act.
- 08 Dec 1401:45 PMThe Kerala High Court on Monday directed the state government to demolish the parts of DLF's apartment complex near Chilavannoor backwaters in Kochi that have been built in alleged violation of the Coastal Regulation Zone [CRZ] Act.
- 03 Dec 1411:56 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has initiated penalty proceedings against real estate major DLF and its promoters.
- 02 Dec 1410:19 AMShares of rate sensitive sectors such as banking, auto and real estate are trading lower by up to 2% ahead of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) monetary policy today.
- 28 Nov 1402:04 PMThe Supreme Court Friday asked DLF to deposit the balance Rs 480 crore of a total Rs 630 crore penalty imposed on the realty major by the fair trade regulator CCI for allegedly exploiting its dominant position.