- 01 Feb 1510:40 AMTop six Sensex companies saw a combined erosion of Rs 57,869.85 crore in their market valuation last week, with Coal India taking the biggest hit.The six companies whose valuation declined include TCS, Infosys, SBI, CIL, ICICI Bank and HUL.
- 30 Jan 1502:30 PMGail India Limited has clarified there was no plan to shut down its LPG recovery plant at Lakwa in Assam but would convert it to supply feedstock for the petrochemical unit of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) being set up at Lepetkata in
- 29 Jan 1505:10 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has arrested the decline in its crude oil output and will for the first time in several years end the fiscal with stable production, its Chairman Dinesh K Sarraf said.09:03 AMShare-sale offers of public-sector companies like Coal India, Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC), Power Finance Corp (PFC) and Rural Electrification Corp (REC) over the next two months suggest the markets might see some correction in the near term.12:48 AMThe government will sell stake in state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) this financial year even though falling global oil prices pose a challenge, Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Wednesday.
- 28 Jan 1504:10 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) today said its natural gas output will jump 81% to 116 million standard cubic meters per day by 2019 after it bring newer fields in western and eastern offshore into production.11:58 AMState-run Oil and Natural Gas Corp's share sale is scheduled for this fiscal though falling crude prices pose a challenge, Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Wednesday.
- 27 Jan 1512:45 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is in the process of investing Rs 22,500 crore in redevelopment projects, to add capacity of 16.7 million tonnes of oil and 56 billion cubic metres of gas, Chairman and Managing Director D K Sarraf said on Monday.12:41 AMIn a surprise turn of events, state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has agreed to its partner, Cairn India, retaining the prolific Rajasthan oil block beyond the contractual deadline of 2020, without any condition.
- 23 Jan 1512:47 AMWith uncertainty looming large over disinvestment in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Coal India, the government is exploring options to sell stake in Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL), Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL), National Aluminum
- 16 Jan 1506:40 PMOnly two Indian companies -- Reliance Industries and ONGC -- have managed to made to a list of the world's top-100 companies in terms of CSR spending on education, a new study said today.
- 15 Jan 1512:11 AMThe finance ministry is planning to raise Rs 5,000 crore from the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) exchange-traded fund (ETF) by the end of 2014-15, Business Standard has learnt.
- 14 Jan 1504:44 PMThe government is likely to sell 10% of its stake in Indian Oil Corp, the nation's biggest company, this fiscal to raise about Rs 8,150 crore.12:58 AMFollowing the recent slide in the share prices of public sector behemoths Coal India Ltd (CIL) and Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), the finance ministry is learnt to be reconsidering its plans of selling stake in these companies.
- 13 Jan 1501:54 PMShares of oil companies were trading lower after global crude oil prices eased to near six year lows amid reports that global investment bank Goldman Sachs lowered its forecast.12:48 AMDespite falling crude oil prices, upstream oil companies are likely to report strong financial numbers for the October-December quarter, thanks to better crude oil realisations of around $55 a barrel, against $44-48 in the first six months of this
- 12 Jan 1504:24 PMEnding months of logjam over discoveries mired in contractual disputes, the government has cleared 30 projects of firms like Cairn India and ONGC to help monetise about 2.6 trillion cubic feet of gas reserves.
- 10 Jan 1512:46 AMThe government is likely to exempt Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) and Oil India Ltd (OIL) from payment of fuel subsidy during the rest of the financial year due to steep decline in global oil rates to around $50 a barrel.
- 09 Jan 1502:36 PMShares of state-owned oil exploration companies such as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and Oil India has moved higher by up to 5% on hopes of subsidy exemption.
- 08 Jan 1501:29 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)’s scrip has under-performed the benchmark BSE Sensex in the past year. Concerns over falling crude oil prices and a continued ad hoc subsidy sharing between the government and upstream companies have weighed.