- 22 Jul 1610:48 AMAn Oil and Natural Gas Corp's (ONGC) well is pictured in an oil field on the outskirts of AhmedabadState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) will have to shell out Rs 392 crore and Oil India Ltd over Rs 1,100 crore after the government ordered them
- 13 Jul 1612:00 PMShares of ONGC and Oil India rose by 2.34% to 3.53% on the BSE on reports the government is likely to give a nod to hike kerosene prices by Re 0.25 a litre per month till April 2017.ONGC (up 3.53%) and Oil India (up 2.34%), edged higher.
- 25 Jun 1606:31 PMStarting this July 15, the Centre will start the global bidding process for 67 discovered small oil and gas fields across the country which have been lying undeveloped for many years.01:50 PMOn Thursday, the Centre launched a first-of-its-kind pilot programme in the country to run two-wheelers on compressed natural gas (CNG) in New Delhi, an initiative that is expected to be taken to two more cities.
- 24 Jun 1606:02 PMThe Centre has prepared a roadmap for investing Rs 6,000 crore through public sector oil companies in Assam’s petroleum sector in the current fiscal.
- 08 Jun 1606:15 PMAndhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday said his government was keen on providing cooking gas connection to every household in the state.
- 07 Jun 1612:11 PMAlphageo (India) is locked in upper circuit of 20% at Rs 660 on the BSE after the company announced that it has received letters of award for contracts from Oil And Natural Gas Corporation of India (ONGC) for an estimated value of Rs 1,482 crore.
- 05 Jun 1607:20 PMStating that the Krishna-Godavari Basin will become the hub of oil and gas reserves for India in the coming years, Oil Minsiter Dharmendra Pradhan on Sunday said the KG Basin is likely to attract new investment of Rs 1 lakh crore.05:19 PMA senior retired official of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has brought to light gross irregularities and corrupt practices at the Navaratna company’s Ankleshwar assets in Gujarat.
- 04 Jun 1612:32 AMThe government will not come in the way of a possible acquisition by state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) of oil and gas assets of Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) in the Krishna Godavari basin off the Andhra coast, oil minister
- 01 Jun 1607:42 AMRunning out of funds with each passing day, state-owned Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd (GSPC) is eyeing the Krishna Godavari (KG) basin majority stake sale to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) for its revival and future expansion.12:36 AMONGC Videsh (OVL), the foreign arm of state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), has signed an agreement with SOCAR Trading, trading arm of Azerbaijan’s government-owned energy firm, SOCAR, for foraying into oil trading business.12:21 AMONGC Videsh Ltd today announced completion of acquisition of 15 per cent stake in Russia's second biggest oil field of Vankor from Rosneft for $1.268 billion, its fourth biggest acquisition.
- 31 May 1612:57 PMA technician opens a pressure gas valve inside the Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) group gathering station on the outskirts of AhmedabadONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas arm of state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has signed a pact with the
- 27 May 1612:49 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), state-run petroleum explorer, on Thursday posted a 12 per cent jump in profit after tax (PAT) for the quarter ended March on account of nil under-recovery and part-reversal of impairment provisions made earlier due
- 26 May 1603:58 PMOil and Natural Gas Corp, country's biggest oil explorer, reported on Thursday a surprise 12 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, helped by a one-off gain.
- 25 May 1611:35 PMPic: Reuters The oil ministry on Wednesday formally launched the auction of 67 discovered small oil & gas fields and announced the contracts for all the acreages with reserves worth Rs 70,000 crore are likely to be placed by January 2017.04:32 PMIndia announced on Wednesday auction of 46 small discovered oil and gas fields, holding about Rs 70,000 crore worth of hydrocarbon reserves, that were "given-up" by state-owned ONGC and Oil India.
- 24 May 1605:17 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Chandan Taparia of Anand Rathi:POWER GRID: BUYStop Loss: Rs 143.50Target: Rs 153.50The stock has given a consolidation price volume breakout and gave the highest daily close in last eleven months.
- 23 May 1609:30 PMA few days after Narendra Modi, then Gujarat's chief minister, announced the "biggest ever" natural gas discovery in the Krishna Godavari (KG) basin in June 2005, VK Sibal, the director general of hydrocarbons, punctured the claim when he