- 27 Sep 1405:50 PMONGC Videsh Limited (ONGC Videsh) and Pemex-Exploracion Y Produccion (PEP), the upstream subsidiary of Pemex, the National Oil Company of Mexico, have entered into a 'Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation' (MOU) to cooperate in the hydrocarbon
- 24 Sep 1403:34 PMIn a bid to pressure India to invest in a Persian Gulf gas field, Iran has put ONGC- discovered Farzad-B gas field on a list of fields it plans to auction citing delays by the Indian firm in its development.
- 23 Sep 1412:24 AMThe government has removed three independent directors, appointed by the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government, from the board of state-run petroleum explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
- 21 Sep 1411:35 AMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp's (ONGC) long-delayed mega petrochemical plant at Dahej in Gujarat will be commissioned by June next year but at 27 per cent higher cost of Rs 27,122 crore.
- 20 Sep 1411:35 PMBy the time trading on the New York Stock Exchange ended on Friday, the market capitalisation of Alibaba Group Holdings topped $231 billion, making it one of the most valuable companies in the world.05:26 PMThe 20th edition of OSEA, the biennial tradeshow for the oil and gas market will kick off in Singapore on 2 December.02:45 PMState-owned ONGC's significant oil discovery in Bay of Bengal will begin production in 2019, with a peak output of 4.5 million tonnes a year, 20% more than previous estimates.12:48 AMState-owned petroleum explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) said on Friday that it would invest Rs 81,800 crore to bring new discoveries into production and check the decline in output from ageing fields.
- 19 Sep 1403:15 PMOil & Natural Gas Corporation today said it has prioritised exploration and exploitation of unconventional energy sources. It said the success of US in shale gas has set off a worldwide push for tapping the unconventional sources.12:30 PMIndia's largest oil and gas producer ONGC today said it has invested Rs 81,890 crore in bringing on stream newer discoveries and arrest natural decline that has set in its ageing fields.
- 16 Sep 1405:08 PMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has saved the government from a certain defeat it faced in the hands of minority investors of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) in the matter of subsidy payout to downstream marketing companies.03:48 PMONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), theoverseas exploration arm of ONGC Ltd, said it has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) with PetroVietnam, Vietnam's state-owned oil producer on Monday for exploration of oil and gas acreages in the offshore areas of that01:26 PMShares of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) have dipped 3% to Rs 409, extending its three-day’s fall, after the government cleared 5% disinvestment in oil major.12:43 AMJPMorgan Chase expects gas prices in India to be raised in a staggered manner rather than one-time adjustment.
- 15 Sep 1412:50 AMState-run Oil and Natural Gas Corporation's (ONGC's) foray into coal bed methane (CBM) exploration could get a bit longer. Brisbane-listed Dart Energy has surrendered its stake in the former's CBM bocks.
- 12 Sep 1403:50 AMA day after the Union Cabinet paved the way for the government reducing its stakes in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Coal India Ltd (CIL) and NHPC, the shares of these companies fell 3.4-5.2 per cent on bourses.12:58 AMThe central government has informally asked investment bankers brought in to manage share sales to abstain from taking big private-sector mandates in the coming months.
- 11 Sep 1407:59 AMThe Union Cabinet on Wednesday cleared a dilution of the government's stake in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Coal India Ltd (CIL) and NHPC Ltd.
- 10 Sep 1407:20 PMGovernment today cleared 5% disinvestment in oil major ONGC, which may fetch the exchequer about Rs 18,000 crore.
- 09 Sep 1412:09 AMWhen ONGC Chairman and Managing Director D K Sarraf met journalists at an informal gathering in Mumbai last week, he was prepared to avoid questions on its case with Reliance Industries in which the company has accused Reliance Industries of an alleged