- 28 Apr 1605:56 AMThe stock registered 52 weeks high and gave a price volume breakout after hovering in a range from Rs 112 to Rs 120 levels.
- 27 Apr 1610:42 AMShares of oil companies were trading higher by up to 4% after crude oil prices hit 2016 highs on Tuesday. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has gained 4% to 222, followed by Oil India (3% at Rs 328), and Cairn India (2% at Rs 148) on BSE.
- 24 Apr 1603:13 PMState-owned ONGC Limited is planning to explore as many as 17 shale gas and oil wells in both east and west coasts with an investment of around Rs 700 crore.
- 22 Apr 1602:14 PMShares of Deep Industries were up nearly 5% at Rs 156 after the company announced that it has received an order from state-owned oil exploration major ONCG to provide natural gas compression services.
- 21 Apr 1602:35 AMThough the talks between key oil-producing countries from Opec and non-Opec groups in Doha may have failed to reach an agreement on freezing crude oil production, crude oil prices have not seen a major correction.
- 13 Apr 1603:55 PMA joint venture led by Reliance Industries and BG Group has agreed to hand drilling infrastructure from an abandoned gas field to ONGC, their junior partner, helping the state-run group develop a large gas reserve nearby, two company sources said.12:15 AMThe government of India has offered UAE stakes in petrochemical plants and refinery projects, as it seeks to boost energy ties with the cash-rich Gulf nation.
- 05 Apr 1601:07 PMState-owned ONGC has received green nod for its Rs 350-crore project of drilling 22 exploratory wells in NELP-9 blocks located at Banaskantha, Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad districts of Gujarat.
- 01 Apr 1602:36 AMDomestic gas prices will stand reduced by 20 per cent to $3.06 per mBtu (million British thermal units) for April-September, as determined by the administered pricing formula that tracks a basket of international oil and gas prices.
- 30 Mar 1602:56 PMOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has found hydrocarbon (gas) deposits at Meidum area in Mizoram-Assam border Kolasib district, state Industries Minister H Rohluna today said in the state assembly.
- 29 Mar 1612:44 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), the country’s largest petroleum explorer, on Monday announced a Rs 34,012 crore investment to bring into production the Krishna-Godavari basin oil and gas field by 2020.“The investment will be made over
- 28 Mar 1605:00 PMIndia's Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has approved an investment of 340 billion rupees (about $5 billion) over the next few years in its east coast oil and gas asset, in a bid to boost production and benefit from a change in government policy.12:38 PMReliance Defence has delivered its seventh offshore supply vessel to Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) from its stable of indigenously designed and built ships, on an order valued at Rs 700 crore, the company said on Monday.
- 22 Mar 1604:35 AMThe purchase of stakes in Russia’s oilfields by public sector undertakings (PSUs), increase in fuel price by oil marketing companies (OMCs) and the Petroleum And Natural Gas Regulatory Board’s rate revision for GAIL’s KG
- 18 Mar 1612:10 AMRatings of state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) and Oil India Ltd (OIL) might come under pressure if oil prices fall more than expected and companies carry on with their growth and expansion plans aggressively, said Moody’s Investors Service.
- 17 Mar 1611:25 AMState-run Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), India's biggest explorer, plans to enter into partnerships with overseas oilfield service providers to boost output from ageing oil and gas fields, its chairman said.
- 16 Mar 1603:48 PMRussian oil firm Rosneft said on Wednesday it had signed a series of documents on selling stakes in Russian oil fields to Indian firms during a visit by its CEO Igor Sechin to India.
- 14 Mar 1610:02 AMWith the new Hydrocarbon Exploration and Licensing Policy (HELP) in place, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is set to firm up plans to make a multi-billion dollar investment in the KG-DWN 98/2 Cluster 2 block in the next financial year, DK Sarraf,
- 11 Mar 1612:13 PMONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL),along with Indian Oil Corporation (IOC), Oil India (OIL)and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), is in talks to buy about 35% additional stake in Russia's Vankor oil field in Siberia for close to $3 billion.01:47 AMThe oil and gas sector has been buzzing with news flow. In the latest one, the government on Thursday cleared a changed exploration and licensing policy.