- 27 May 1612:49 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), state-run petroleum explorer, on Thursday posted a 12 per cent jump in profit after tax (PAT) for the quarter ended March on account of nil under-recovery and part-reversal of impairment provisions made earlier due
- 26 May 1603:58 PMOil and Natural Gas Corp, country's biggest oil explorer, reported on Thursday a surprise 12 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, helped by a one-off gain.
- 25 May 1611:35 PMPic: Reuters The oil ministry on Wednesday formally launched the auction of 67 discovered small oil & gas fields and announced the contracts for all the acreages with reserves worth Rs 70,000 crore are likely to be placed by January 2017.04:32 PMIndia announced on Wednesday auction of 46 small discovered oil and gas fields, holding about Rs 70,000 crore worth of hydrocarbon reserves, that were "given-up" by state-owned ONGC and Oil India.
- 24 May 1605:17 AMHere are a few trading ideas from Chandan Taparia of Anand Rathi:POWER GRID: BUYStop Loss: Rs 143.50Target: Rs 153.50The stock has given a consolidation price volume breakout and gave the highest daily close in last eleven months.
- 23 May 1609:30 PMA few days after Narendra Modi, then Gujarat's chief minister, announced the "biggest ever" natural gas discovery in the Krishna Godavari (KG) basin in June 2005, VK Sibal, the director general of hydrocarbons, punctured the claim when he12:31 AMIndia's flagship explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is facing a repeat of the Krishna Godavari (KG) basin fiasco in Iran, as lengthy negotiations on terms may drive it to a point where its discovered gas reserves in Farzad-B field in the
- 22 May 1609:47 PMThe beginning of this century augured well for the hydrocarbon industry in India, with the ambitious roll-out of the New Exploration Licensing Policy (Nelp) for exploration bidding.
- 20 May 1603:07 PMONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL) has taken a bridge loan of $1.2 billion from a group of foreign banks at a highly competitive rate of about 1.3% to fund its acquisition of 15% stake in Russia's second biggest oil field of Vankor.
- 12 May 1612:20 AMSetting the stage for the National Democratic Alliance government's first oil block auction, upstream regulator Directorate General of Hydrocarbon (DGH) has floated two tenders for selection of a consultant as 'knowledge partners' and an event management
- 09 May 1604:32 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp's (ONGC) crude oil production has risen for the second consecutive year in 2015-16 but natural gas output continues to decline.
- 01 May 1610:32 AMLed by TCS, three of the top 10 most valued Indian companies together added Rs 34,256 crore to their market valuation last week.The rest seven companies saw erosion in their market capitalisation (m-cap).
- 28 Apr 1605:56 AMThe stock registered 52 weeks high and gave a price volume breakout after hovering in a range from Rs 112 to Rs 120 levels.
- 27 Apr 1610:42 AMShares of oil companies were trading higher by up to 4% after crude oil prices hit 2016 highs on Tuesday. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has gained 4% to 222, followed by Oil India (3% at Rs 328), and Cairn India (2% at Rs 148) on BSE.
- 24 Apr 1603:13 PMState-owned ONGC Limited is planning to explore as many as 17 shale gas and oil wells in both east and west coasts with an investment of around Rs 700 crore.
- 22 Apr 1602:14 PMShares of Deep Industries were up nearly 5% at Rs 156 after the company announced that it has received an order from state-owned oil exploration major ONCG to provide natural gas compression services.
- 21 Apr 1602:35 AMThough the talks between key oil-producing countries from Opec and non-Opec groups in Doha may have failed to reach an agreement on freezing crude oil production, crude oil prices have not seen a major correction.
- 13 Apr 1603:55 PMA joint venture led by Reliance Industries and BG Group has agreed to hand drilling infrastructure from an abandoned gas field to ONGC, their junior partner, helping the state-run group develop a large gas reserve nearby, two company sources said.12:15 AMThe government of India has offered UAE stakes in petrochemical plants and refinery projects, as it seeks to boost energy ties with the cash-rich Gulf nation.
- 05 Apr 1601:07 PMState-owned ONGC has received green nod for its Rs 350-crore project of drilling 22 exploratory wells in NELP-9 blocks located at Banaskantha, Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad districts of Gujarat.