- 27 Nov 1412:58 AMPetroleum minister Dharmendra Pradhan today said international expert D&M will In June submit its report on ONGC's claim that Reliance Industries had extracted gas from its fields in KG basin.12:40 AMIndia's state-run petroleum explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has finalised a price between $10.10 and $11.20 per unit for gas produced from its marginal fields, oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan has said.
- 26 Nov 1406:04 PMCoal India and ONGC amongst others are in the spot light given the government's divestment plans. The government is expected to sell 10 per cent of its stake in Coal India and five per cent in ONGC starting next month.12:59 AMWith only four months left for the financial year to end, the government is rushing to complete at least part of its disinvestment plan for 2014-15. Finance ministry officials are confident that Coal India, ONGC, SAIL, and NHPC will hit the market by the
- 25 Nov 1407:00 PMA three-member committee looking into the reasons for delay in production from KG Basin block of state-run petroleum explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) will submit its report by 24 December, petroleum minister Dharmendra Pradhan said.
- 20 Nov 1411:51 AMState-owned oil marketing companies are being watched closely by the market.12:56 AMONGC Videsh Ltd, the overseas investment arm of India's biggest energy explorer, has bid for an oil and gas block in New Zealand.
- 19 Nov 1411:59 PMPetroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, on a three-day visit to Turkmenistan, sought assurance of gas supply from the central Asian nation’s President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.
- 17 Nov 1410:48 PMIn March, the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government did a smart thing. Or, so it appears in hindsight.01:40 PMShares of ONGC were up over 1% after the company said that it plans to invest over Rs 10,000 crore in the western region.
- 16 Nov 1411:20 AMOil and Natural Gas Corp, India's biggest energy explorer, will invest Rs 10,600 crore in raising production from its western offshore fields.
- 15 Nov 1412:33 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC), India’s state-run petroleum explorer, has reported a 10.2 per cent dip in net profit for the quarter ended September on the back of a historic slump in crude oil prices that impacted sales apart from
- 13 Nov 1412:25 AMPetroleum explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation's bid to find drinking water under the ONGC Project Saraswati in Jaisalmer area of Rajasthan has failed to make any progress, following heavy salinity in groundwater.
- 11 Nov 1402:15 PMGlobal research and brokerage firm, UBS, expects the Nifty to touch 9,600 by 2015-end, a rise of around 15% from the current levels. The up move, UBS believes, will be led by an improvement in corporate earnings and an improvement in the overall economy.
- 09 Nov 1410:50 AMUpstream oil regulator DGH has approved commerciality of the oil and gas discoveries in the northern area of state-owned ONGC's prolific KG-D5 block in Bay of Bengal.
- 06 Nov 1404:44 PMRoadshows will be held in Singapore, Hong Kong, London, New York and Boston, a top government official said.02:46 PMONGC Videsh, the overseas investment arm of Oil and Natural Gas Corp, is looking to buy a stake in the assets of Africa-focused exploration company Tullow Oil Plc, a source with direct knowledge of matter said.12:34 AMAmong the 124 global companies evaluated on various aspects of transparency, two Indian firms, Reliance Industries and Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), were in the top 30 positions.12:18 AMThe Indian government plans to sell a five per cent stake in energy explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) in the last week of November or the first week of December, two sources directly involved in the deal said on Wednesday.
- 05 Nov 1405:28 AMIt’s exactly 125 years since the first oil deposits were discovered in India. The big push to India’s oil and gas sector came after the early 1990s, when it was opened up to private players.