- 01 Jul 1603:42 PMPublic sector Indian Bank has revised its foreign currency non-resident (FCNR) deposit rates with immediate effect.
- 15 May 1611:48 AMIn pursuance to the directions of the Supreme Court, the Finance Ministry will soon set up a panel to look into the issue of mounting bad loans and come out with the steps to deal with the problem.
- 12 May 1612:21 AMIndian Bank has posted a 59 per cent drop in its net profit to Rs 84.5 crore for the quarter ended March, from Rs 206.1 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.
- 11 Feb 1606:12 PMIndian Bank has reported a 84.75% drop in its net profit at Rs 42.30 crore during the third quarter as compared to Rs 277.52 crore during the same period last year.05:42 PMPublic sector Indian Bank today recorded a plunge of 84.75 per cent in net profit at Rs 42.30 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2015 on higher provisioning for bad loans.
- 05 Jan 1612:31 AMAfter IDBI Bank raised Rs 1,900 crore through two Basel-III compliant bonds, two more banks have lined up their issuances and will raise Rs 1,500 crore in total from the market.
- 29 Jul 1512:27 AMIndian Bank has paid Rs 165.62 crore as dividend to the government of India.
- 24 Jul 1512:24 AMIndian Bank has had a net profit of Rs 215 crore for the quarter ended June, up four per cent compared to Rs 207 crore for the quarter ended June 2014.Profit was impacted due to mark-to-market losses (writing down these assets on current values) in its
- 16 Jul 1512:48 AMGovernment-owned Indian Bank’s gross non-performing assets (GNPAs) might rise to around six per cent of the total in the medium term, says India Ratings.
- 15 May 1512:15 AMIndian Bank has posted a drop of 24 per cent in net profit at Rs 206 crore during the quarter ended March, as compared to a net profit of Rs 271.3 crore, posted during the corresponding quarter of previous financial year.
- 14 May 1502:56 PMIndian Bank has registered a fall of 24 per cent in its net profit at Rs 206.16 crore in the quarter ended March 31 as it reserved a sum for wage revision.
- 28 Mar 1512:32 AMT M Bhasin, chairman and managing director (CMD) of Indian Bank, has been given a one-year two-month extension to serve in the Chennai-based lender.
- 24 Mar 1506:46 PMTwo public sector banks, Andhra Bank and Indian Bank, have slapped notices on 7 Acres Studios, located adjacent to the main Annapurna Studios in the upmarket Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad, for recovering loans to the tune of Rs 62 crore.12:44 AMIndian Bank has got its shareholders' approval for allotment of 15.4 million equity shares of Rs 10 face value at an issue price of Rs 181.31 a share to the Government of India on preferential basis.
- 25 Feb 15Indian Bank to hold EGM to get shareholders' approval for proposed allotment of equity shares to Govt05:42 PMIndian Bank today informed BSE that the Board will hold an EGM of the shareholders of the Bank on March 23 for obtaining their approval for the proposed preferential issue of equity shares amounting to Rs 280 crore to the Government of India.
- 14 Feb 1503:50 PMThe Board of Directors of Indian Bank has given nod for the Government proposal to infuse Rs 280 crore in the bank by way of preferential equity allotment.
- 10 Feb 1501:54 PMThe Government of India has decided to infuse Rs 280 crore in Indian Bank by way of preferential allotment of equity.
- 05 Feb 1512:21 AMAt a time when most banks are struggling with mounting bad loans, state-run Indian Bank appears to have stemmed the rot by stepping up loan recoveries and conservative lending.
- 04 Feb 1512:50 AMGiving a big boost to acquiring stressed assets, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday further eased the rules for loan restructuring to bring in new promoters for stalled projects.
- 03 Feb 1512:00 AMIndian Bank on Monday said its net profit for the third quarter ended December 2014 rose 5 per cent to Rs 278 crore.