- 06 Nov 1404:42 PMIndian Bank has posted a growth of 2.46% in net profit at Rs 314.33 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 as compared to the net profit of Rs 306.76 crore for the same period of previous fiscal year.
- 26 Jul 1412:46 AMState-run banks' profitability in the first three months of this financial year have remained under stress. A rise in bad loans, higher provisioning and loss on sale of investments have dragged down their earnings growth.12:40 AMState-run banks' profitability in the first three months of this financial year have remained under stress. A rise in bad loans, higher provisioning and loss on sale of investments have dragged down their earnings growth.
- 25 Jul 1402:56 PMThe Chennai-based bank had reported a net profit of Rs 317.39 crore during the corresponding period of the previous year, it said in a statement.
- 17 Jul 1412:48 AMState-owned Indian Bank has paid 17 per cent final dividend to the government amounting to Rs 90.61 crore for the 2013-14 financial year. The dividend was presented by the bank's CMD T M Bhasin to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
- 03 Jul 1402:42 PMState-run Indian Bank has revised the interest rates on foreign currency non-resident (banking) deposits with immediate effect.
- 13 May 1412:12 AMIndian Bank has posted a drop of 7.13 per cent in net profit for the quarter ended March 31 to Rs 271 crore, against Rs 292 crore in the corresponding period of the of previous financial year.
- 15 Apr 1410:20 AMPublic sector bank Indian Bank is selling properties of Zenith Computers as the latter has defaulted on its loans.
- 10 Feb 1405:22 PMIndian Bank has said that its share holders has approved conversion of Rs 400 crore worth Perpetual Non Cumulative Preference Shares (PNCPS) into equity by issuance and allotment of 3.51 crore shares of Rs 10 each at a conversion price of Rs 114.03 crore
- 04 Feb 1411:59 AMPublic sector Indian Bank has revised interest rates for the month of February on its Foreign Currency Non-Resident (Banking) deposits with immediate effect.
- 23 Jan 1402:12 PMIndian bank has posted a drop of 20% in net profit at Rs 264.50 crore during the quarter ended December 31, 2013 as against Rs 330.58 crore for the same period of previous fiscal year.
- 22 Jan 1412:01 AMThe government will convert perpetual non-cumulative preference shares (PNCPS) which it holds in Indian Bank to equity shares. This would enable the bank to meet the Basel-III requirements.
- 21 Jan 1405:14 PMGovernment of India to convert Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preference Shares (PNCPS), which it is holding in Indian Bank to equity shares, aggregating upto Rs 400 crore. This would enable the Bank to meet the Basel III requirements.
- 03 Jan 1407:34 PMIndian Bank has revised interest rates in foreign currency non-resident (banking) deposits with immediate effect.06:36 PMIn an attempt to target prospective home buyers, public sector lenders -- Indian Bank and Indian Overseas Bank -- are offering home loans at interest rates of 10.20 and 10.25%, respectively.
- 05 Dec 1306:51 PMState-owned Indian Bank today introduced a special health card for its customers in the city on a pilot-basis, in collaboration with Apollo Hospitals Group.
- 09 Nov 1312:07 AMPubic sector lender Indian Bank Ltd posted a drop of 38.4 per cent in net profit at Rs 305.76 crore for the quarter ended September 30, as against Rs 496.68 crore for the corresponding quarter last financial year.
- 04 Oct 1306:13 PMState-owned Indian Bank today launched special home and auto loan schemes to cash in on the festive fervor.
- 02 Aug 1303:36 PMPublic sector Indian Bank has revised its Foreign Currency Non-Resident (Banking) term deposit interest rates with immediate effect.
- 29 Jul 1302:39 PMIndian Bank has reported a net profit of Rs 317.39 crore during the first quarter ended June 30, 2013 as compared to Rs 461.74 crore, a year ago, a drop of around 31%.