- 08 Dec 1501:19 PMUnichem Laboratories has moved higher by 5% to Rs 291, bouncing back 7% from intra-day low on the BSE, after the company announced that it has received final abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) approval from the United States Food and Drug
- 19 Jan 1510:02 AMShares of Unichem Laboratories were down over 5% at Rs 220 after the company reported weak third quarter earnings on the back of higher raw material, employee benefits costs and other expenses.
- 14 Jul 1410:37 AMUnichem Laboratories has dipped 4% to Rs 188 after reporting 16% year on year drop in standalone net profit at Rs 30.20 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 (Q1), due higher expenditure and lower other income.
- 10 Jul 1412:49 AMLeading domestic drug makers Lupin, Unichem and Matrix Labs (now part of Mylan) have come under the scanner of the European Commission for curbing entry of the low-cost generic version of cardiovascular medicine Perindopril in the European Union (EU).
- 23 Jan 1402:56 PMUnichem Laboratories has received approval from the US Food & Drug Administration to sell generic Metronidazole tablets, an anti-infective agent, in the American market.
- 24 Oct 1307:07 PMUnichem Laboratories today said it has received approval from the US health regulator USFDA for its generic amlodipine besylate tablets used for treating hypertension and coronary artery disease.
- 26 Jul 1308:30 AMYES Bank - Healthy credit growth, robust fees, stable asset quality; Buy. At 24.3% yoy, advances grew slower than deposits at 29.9% yoy, thereby decreasing the credit-deposit by 334bps yoy, to 73.4%.
- 19 Jul 1304:24 PMDrug firm Unichem Laboratories today posted 8.90% rise in net profit at Rs 36.09 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 33.14 crore during the same period of previous fiscal.
- 29 Nov 1203:34 PMUnichem Laboratories Ltd today said it has received American health regulator's approval to market Tizanidine tablets, a drug used to relieve muscle pain, in the US market.
- 26 Oct 1205:48 PMDrug firm Unichem Laboratories today said it has received tentative approval from the US health regulator for its Memantine Hydrochloride tablets used for treating dementia due to Alzheimer's disease.
- 13 Aug 1209:54 AMUnichem Laboratories has soared 10% to Rs 167 after it's net profit more than doubled to Rs 33.14 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, on the back of higher sales and other income.
- 23 Jan 1201:41 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 25.60 crore in the quarter ended December 31, 2010, Unichem Laboratories said in a statement.
- 28 Sep 1103:24 PMUnichem Laboratories has earmarked Rs 120 crore for capital expenditure plans in the current financial year, including the establishment of a new SEZ formulations plant and an R&D centre.
- 14 May 1104:49 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 33.89 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Unichem Laboratories said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- 07 Apr 1102:45 PMUnichem Laboratories today said it has received approval from the US health regulator to market Divalproex Sodium Delayed Release tablets, indicated for seizure disorders, in the American market.11:20 AMUnichem Laboratories has rallied 7% to Rs 208 after the company said it has received ANDA approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for Divalproex Sodium Delayed Release Tablets.
- 23 Sep 1001:18 PMUnichem Labs has spurted after being granted a certificate of suitability to European Pharmacopeia (CEP) by European Directorate for the Quality of Mechcines and Healthcare (EDQM) for Alfuzosin Hydrochloride.12:47 PMUnichem Laboratories Ltd, a leading pharmaceutical company in India, has been granted certificate of suitability to European Pharmacopeia (CEP) by European Directorate for the Quality of Mechcines and Healthcare (EDQM) for Alfuzosin Hydrochloride.
- 22 Jul 1003:11 PMUnichem Labs said on Thursday its board approved splitting its stock to a nominal value of Rs 2 per share from Rs 5 now.
- 13 Jul 1010:21 AMUnichem Laboratories is trading higher by 3% at Rs 481 after the company announced stock split plans.