- 25 May 1606:42 PMTata Motors said on Wednesday that an authorised committee of the company has approved to raise upto Rs 300 crore via issue of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) to bankroll its expansion plans.
- 20 May 1601:07 PMTata Motors plans to raise Rs 300 crore through issuance of second series of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) to bankroll its expansion plan.
- 17 May 1612:47 PMTata Motors' mini car Nano, launched in 2009, thought to be a gamechanger in those days, didn't quite live up to the expectations. But the company has far from given up on the Nano, which it feels has a huge brand recall globally.
- 11 May 1612:19 AMTata Motors’ Sanand plant is humming, thanks to the company’s latest hatchback, Tiago, which has garnered nearly 100,000 enquiries, and now has a wait period.
- 10 May 1612:45 AMTata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) on Monday posted a 11 per cent increase in its April sales at 41,341 units, helped by incremental volumes of the new compact Jaguar XE.
- 04 May 1612:42 PMJLR India launches the all new XE at Rs 39.90 lakh.03:43 AMAuto stocks have outperformed markets after the presentation of the Union Budget in February, when overall market sentiment started to improve. Since then, the Nifty Auto index has risen 16.5 per cent compared to 11 per cent rally in Nifty50 index.
- 03 May 1608:20 AMSales of passenger vehicles — cars, vans and utility vehicles — surged over 12 per cent in April, thanks to the popularity of newly-launched models and a low base effect.12:48 AMIn a year marked by record sales of passenger vehicles, Life Insurance Corporation (along with its schemes and funds) increased its stake in all the three listed automobile companies: Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra.
- 28 Apr 1612:46 AMEight years after Tata Motors' dramatic exit, the 997 acres of land that would have been a factory to produce the "people's car" remains a potent symbol of the potential and promise of West Bengal's long-awaited industrial revival.
- 27 Apr 1605:56 PMTata Motors, India's biggest automobile company, said on Wednesday that it will issue non-convertible debentures to raise Rs 300 crore.03:02 PMTata Motors on Wednesday said it has raised Rs 300 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
- 26 Apr 1612:43 AMTata Motors, India’s largest automobile company, is transforming its cars for women, who make up 17 per cent of its customer base.
- 22 Apr 1611:44 AMHomegrown carmaker Tata Motors is on a comeback move with new launches such as Zest, Bolt and Tiago as it aims to claw back the market share it has lost in India over the past few years.
- 19 Apr 1603:30 AMTata Motors is closely watching the autonomous-driving technologies being developed globally by the likes of Daimler, Google, Tesla and its own subsidiary, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR).
- 17 Apr 1604:23 AMExperts are pushing for Tata Motors' differential voting rights (DVR) shares as a low-beta option for exposure in the country's biggest automobile firm.
- 15 Apr 1612:45 AMFiscal 2016 was a subdued year for corporate India. Most companies are expected to report muted annual results due to lack of demand, slowing capital expenditure and low capacity utilisation, compounded further by a global slowdown.
- 14 Apr 1603:49 AMA few months after taking over as the Group chief executive officer (CEO) of Tata Motors in 2010, Carl-Peter Forster had said the company needs to strengthen its capability to deliver high-quality products and to build its brand reputation.
- 12 Apr 1603:22 AMIf the sales performance of Tata Motors in March month is anything to go by, the company could report a strong show in the March quarter.12:42 AMThe auto sector is set for good tidings this earnings season, on the back of strong volume growth in the fourth quarter. Barring a few companies, earnings of most automobile companies are set to soar, say analysts.