- 28 Apr 1612:46 AMEight years after Tata Motors' dramatic exit, the 997 acres of land that would have been a factory to produce the "people's car" remains a potent symbol of the potential and promise of West Bengal's long-awaited industrial revival.
- 27 Apr 1605:56 PMTata Motors, India's biggest automobile company, said on Wednesday that it will issue non-convertible debentures to raise Rs 300 crore.03:02 PMTata Motors on Wednesday said it has raised Rs 300 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
- 26 Apr 1612:43 AMTata Motors, India’s largest automobile company, is transforming its cars for women, who make up 17 per cent of its customer base.
- 22 Apr 1611:44 AMHomegrown carmaker Tata Motors is on a comeback move with new launches such as Zest, Bolt and Tiago as it aims to claw back the market share it has lost in India over the past few years.
- 19 Apr 1603:30 AMTata Motors is closely watching the autonomous-driving technologies being developed globally by the likes of Daimler, Google, Tesla and its own subsidiary, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR).
- 17 Apr 1604:23 AMExperts are pushing for Tata Motors' differential voting rights (DVR) shares as a low-beta option for exposure in the country's biggest automobile firm.
- 15 Apr 1612:45 AMFiscal 2016 was a subdued year for corporate India. Most companies are expected to report muted annual results due to lack of demand, slowing capital expenditure and low capacity utilisation, compounded further by a global slowdown.
- 14 Apr 1603:49 AMA few months after taking over as the Group chief executive officer (CEO) of Tata Motors in 2010, Carl-Peter Forster had said the company needs to strengthen its capability to deliver high-quality products and to build its brand reputation.
- 12 Apr 1603:22 AMIf the sales performance of Tata Motors in March month is anything to go by, the company could report a strong show in the March quarter.12:42 AMThe auto sector is set for good tidings this earnings season, on the back of strong volume growth in the fourth quarter. Barring a few companies, earnings of most automobile companies are set to soar, say analysts.
- 11 Apr 1611:50 PMJaguar Land Rover (JLR) launched a technology business on Monday which aims to create apps for services such as car-sharing, the latest automaker to explore ways of tapping demand for cheaper and greener ways of making short journeys.04:32 PMTata Motors today reported a 11% rise in global sales at 1,18,750 units in March, including that of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) vehicles.
- 08 Apr 1612:46 AMTargeting diesel and holding it responsible for all the pollution issues plaguing the country is unfair and improper, said Guenter Butschek, new managing director of Tata Motors.
- 07 Apr 1612:50 AMTata Motors on Wednesday launched the Tiago at Rs 3.39 lakh for the petrol model (ex-showroom, Mumbai), making it the most affordable compact hatchback in its class.12:49 AMTata Motors launched the Tiago, its latest hatchback offering, on Wednesday. Guenter Butschek, CEO and managing director of Tata Motors, tells Swaraj Baggonkar that the new product will revive the firm’s fortunes in the passenger car segment.
- 05 Apr 1611:36 AMInterest rate-sensitive sectors shares such as bank, auto and realty were down more than 1% each on profit booking after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today reduced the repo rate or repurchase rate, the rate at which banks borrow from the central bank,
- 01 Apr 1612:02 AMTata Motors today said it has divested its entire stake in wholly-owned subsidiary Sheba Properties to another group firm Tata Motors Finance for Rs 405.37 crore.
- 30 Mar 1603:10 PMTata Motors today signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Maharashtra Ex-Servicemen Corporation or MESCO), for creation of employment opportunities for ex-servicemen of Indian Army.02:10 PMTata Motors on Wednesday said that it has tied up with NDTV's auto venture Carandbike.Com for the online bookings of its upcoming hatchback Tiago.