- 30 Jan 1509:28 AMIn one of the longest running experiments over alternate fuel development, Tata Motors is said to be keenly pursuing interests in vehicles that run on air.
- 29 Jan 1503:40 AMThe stock of Tata Motors, India’s biggest automobile maker, on Wednesday fell 2.64 per cent from its previous close on BSE to end at Rs 589.15, reacting to the announcement of a Rs 7,500-crore rights issue proposed by the company.
- 28 Jan 1510:25 AMShares of Tata Motors were down over 2% at Rs 591 on concerns that the company's equity capital would increase post the huge rights issue planned by the company.02:26 AMTata Motors on Tuesday announced the launch of its sporty hatchback, the all-new Bolt, in Chandigarh. The company expects the newly launched vehicle will be a game changer for the company and has huge expectations from northern region.01:35 AMTata Motors Limited, the country's largest automobile maker, launched Bolt, its new hatchback car, in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh markets on Tuesday. Bolt is the company's second launch in five months, with the first being its compact sedan Zest.
- 25 Jan 1501:07 PMIndia's largest commercial vehicle manufacturer Tata Motors will launch an electric version of its most popular light truck Ace next financial year thus becoming the first manufacturer to do so in the country.
- 24 Jan 1512:59 AMThe country's largest vehicle manufacturer, Tata Motors, which today launched its sporty new hatchback, Bolt in Ahmedabad, said that the company is planning to launch two new products every year, and that some of these would be produced at its Gujarat
- 23 Jan 1504:18 PMTata Motors today said all its future passengers cars will not be registered as taxi. India's largest commercial vehicle major Tata Motors, also set a target to be one of the top three brands in the country, in the passenger car segment.09:48 AMTata Motors has rallied 3% to Rs 584, extending its previous day’s 3% surge on BSE, after the company has launched the Bolt, a hatchback, starting at Rs 4.64 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). The company has already received 1,500 bookings for the car.12:48 AMTata Motors on Thursday launched the Bolt, a hatchback, starting at Rs 4.64 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
- 22 Jan 1505:26 PMTill 2020, we have a strong product pipeline and plan to launch two brands (car models) every year.
- 21 Jan 1502:40 AMTata Motors is leaving no stone unturned to roll out the Bolt, its next big launch after the Zest compact sedan. The car and truck maker is preparing to make the Bolt's launch the biggest in the company's history.12:46 AMAfter a three-year wait, the country’s two largest homegrown automobile makers, Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M), await the Indian Army’s announcement on new sports utility vehicles (SUVs).
- 19 Jan 1509:59 AMCar buyers rushed to showrooms last month to commit last minute buys before excise duty was set to be raised from the beginning of this month.12:58 AMThe Nano did not take off the way Tata Motors would have liked, despite aggressive pricing and Rs 4,000 crore of investments in development, marketing and a dedicated plant at Sanand in Gujarat.
- 17 Jan 1512:23 AMFor long, Tata Motors was admired for its commercial vehicles. Then it started making passenger cars.
- 15 Jan 1505:22 PMTata Motors today launched a tracking solution, aimed at student safety, which would come as a standard fitment on the its 'Ultra' range of school buses.
- 14 Jan 1502:38 AMTata Motors, India’s largest automobile company by revenues, and Italian-American firm Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) ended their marketing tie-up two years ago but are set to extend their partnership on product development and manufacturing.
- 12 Jan 1502:10 PMTata Motors owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), UK's premium luxury car manufacturer today announced that it plans to create 1,300 new jobs at its UK plant as it plans to add new Jaguar models to its product portfolio.
- 09 Jan 1512:47 AMCar companies are ready with New Year offerings and at least three crucial launches are lined up for this month.