- 20 Nov 1406:04 PMAfter Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors, now Fiat is set to join the race to replace Hindustan Motors' Ambassador cars in Kolkata's taxi segment.12:12 PMWith an aim to treble its commercial vehicles exports by 2018-19, homegrown auto major Tata Motors is eyeing a major push in various markets, including Russia and the ASEAN regions.12:05 AMTata Motors today celebrated 60 years of truck manufacturing at its first manufacturing and engineering facility in Jamshedpur.
- 18 Nov 1412:48 AMTata Motor’s Zest is not able to match up to its competition sales figures mainly because of production constraints, which the company has failed to iron out even three months after launch of the sedan.12:47 AMIf the demand pattern in the past five months is any indication, the troubled heavy truck segment might be coming out of the woods.
- 17 Nov 1410:38 AMConfident of a high sustained demand for the Jaguar Land Rover range, India’s biggest vehicle manufacturing company Tata Motors may look at building a facility in the US.09:50 AMTata Motors is trading higher by 2% at Rs 535 on National Stock Exchange (NSE) in otherwise subdued market after reporting a 60 bps improvement in consolidated operating profit margins to 15.8% in September quarter.
- 16 Nov 1412:05 PMTata Motors is going all-out to please customers, right from buying experience to after sales service to enhance satisfaction, as it looks to overcome past issues and claw back to a dominant position in the domestic passenger vehicles market.
- 15 Nov 1412:40 AMSlower-than-expected growth in sales and tax adjustments hit the consolidated net profit of Tata Motors, India’s biggest automobile manufacturer in the quarter ended September 30 as domestic operations remained a drag.
- 14 Nov 1409:30 PMTata Motors disappointed the Street with its second-quarter numbers. While the Street had an inkling about the operational performance, expected to be weak on lower volume growth, several unexpected items affected the profitability.
- 03 Nov 1401:59 PMIndia’s largest automaker Tata Motors is on a fundraising spree as it faces increased capital expenditure for expanding its product development pipeline.
- 28 Oct 1406:04 PMTata Motors, India's biggest automotive company, is expecting its EBITDA margins for the second quarter ended September 30 to be in-line with earlier quarters backed by a stellar performance of Jaguar Land Rover.01:42 PMThe recent signs of weakness in the European region has implications for Indian companies which do business with it.
- 26 Oct 1411:50 AMThe country's largest auto maker Tata Motors has raised $750 million from Asian and European investors by selling a dual tranche bond issue, which got an over subscription of six times at $4.5 billion.12:46 AMIn a bid to outdo each other, Tata Motors, India's biggest commercial vehicle manufacturer and Ashok Leyland, the second-largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in the country, are providing new technologies which will help fleet operators improve
- 25 Oct 1412:44 AMTata Motors, India’s biggest automaker, is set to raise $750 million (Rs 4,600 crore) in what could be its second fund raising activity this year.
- 22 Oct 1412:38 PMShares of automobiles companies are in demand with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) S&P BSE Auto index surge more than 400 points, on expectation of robust sales in the ongoing Diwali season.12:41 AMTata Motors Jaguar Land Rover aims to capture 10 per cent of China's premium sports utility vehicle market as its first local plant allows the luxury marque to cut prices and boost sales in the world's largest automobile market.
- 21 Oct 1402:22 PMBritish luxury carmaker Jaguar Land Rover Ltd sees sales growth in China roughly halving this year and decelerating even further next year due to a larger base of comparison and slower expansion of the world's largest auto market.
- 16 Oct 1410:08 AMTata Motors gained over 2% at Rs 498 on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the automaker received an order to supply 928 Tata Marcopolo built buses to the State Transport Authorities in South India.