- 17 Sep 1405:44 PMSales of Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) in August may have come below the Street's estimates, but analysts continue to be bullish.
- 15 Sep 1406:54 PMTata Motors today reported an 9.7% decline in global sales to 73,524 units in August.
- 11 Sep 1406:30 PMTata Motors, India's largest commercial vehicles manufacturer and Microlise, one of Europe's leading Telematics and Fleet Management solutions providers, today announced their partnership to bring in the latest global Fleet Telematics solutions to the
- 10 Sep 1404:10 PM'Pitru Paksha', the fortnightly period of austerity observed by devout Hindus, has put a transitory slump to the sale of automobiles.
- 03 Sep 1409:30 AMTata Motors has surged more than 2% to Rs 528 on the BSE after receiving an order of approximately 2,700 Urban buses under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM)- II scheme.
- 02 Sep 1405:40 PMAutomobile major Tata Motors has received orders for over 2,700 'urban' buses under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) - II scheme.
- 01 Sep 1406:16 PMTata Motors today reported 17.59% decline in total sales at 40,883 units in August, 2014 as against 49,611 units in the same month last year.
- 31 Aug 1403:16 PMAfter two failed bids, Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) may soon sign a deal with an Indian automotive manufacturing company to procure a total of 1,380 semi-low-floor buses to replace its fleet of standard-floor ones (yellow buses).
- 29 Aug 1402:36 AMTata Motors Ltd and German carmaker Volkswagen AG are among carmakers that have agreed to invest a total of 115 billion rupees ($1.9 billion) to expand their manufacturing capacity in Maharashtra.
- 28 Aug 1401:22 PMTata Motors, India's biggest automobile maker, today announced the launch of its passenger vehicle range in Algeria. The range includes Tata Indica and Tata Vista from the hatchback range, and Tata Indigo and Tata Manza from the sedans.
- 26 Aug 1401:46 PMThe Rs 2,545-crore penalty slapped on automotive companies by the Competition Commission of India (CCI) for alleged indulgence in unfair practices has had lukewarm effect on the stock of three of the 14 companies.12:57 AMThe Competition Commission of India (CCI) on Monday slapped a penalty of Rs 2,545 crore on 14 top carmakers of the country for violating trade norms in the spare-part and after-sale service market.
- 21 Aug 1404:06 PMAutomobile manufacturer Tata Motors is eyeing to capture more market share in the compact sedan market, following the launch of its latest product "Zest", according to a top company official.02:15 PMIndia's automobile giant Tata Motors has launched its low budget Nano car in Bangladesh, two years after it announced plans to capture the market in the neighbouring country.
- 20 Aug 1404:50 PMTata Motors plans to launch two vehicles every year till 2020 as the company looks to ramp up its product portfolio in the competitive Indian car market.
- 19 Aug 1405:12 PMTata Motors has high expectation from the northern region considered as one of the lucrative markets for all the passenger car manufacturers.02:12 PMShares of automobiles companies are on a roll with most of the frontline stocks like Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) and Maruti Suzuki India trading at their new lifetime highs on the bourses.
- 18 Aug 1409:46 AMTata Motors has rallied 2% to Rs 495, also its record high on BSE, extending its rally on the bourses.
- 13 Aug 1408:59 PMTata Motors Ltd (TML) plans to roll out new car, other than the Nano, from its manufacturing unit in Sanand, Gujarat in near future.07:24 PMTata Motors today said it has plans to export its new car 'Zest' to Asian and African markets.