- 27 Apr 1511:58 AMThese five stocks have collectively contributed 880 points, or 49%, to the Sensex's 1,791 point decline in the past nine days till 1103am on Monday.
- 22 Apr 1511:11 AMShares of information technology (IT) continue to witness selling pressure after most of the frontline companies in the sector reported disappointing earnings for the quarter ended March 2015.Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys, Wipro, HCL
- 21 Apr 1512:38 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India's leading software company, has posted disappointing results for both the March quarter and the financial year 2014-15. Sequentially, that is, compared to the preceding quarter, it has for the first time in recent
- 20 Apr 1504:46 AMThe results of two flagships indicate likely trends in fourth quarter (Q4) corporate results. Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) had higher profits on strong gross refining margins.
- 19 Apr 1511:42 AMThe largest software exporter TCS has said domestic IT companies, which count America as their biggest market and are heavily dependent on it, are yet to benefit from the increasing warmth in the Indo-US ties.01:09 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India's most valuable company, is set to overtake Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) as the country's second-largest dividend-paying company.
- 18 Apr 1512:37 AMThe country's largest information technology (IT) services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), believes the huge cash payout in FY15 will not affect its cash flow or its ability to invest in growth areas.12:35 AMThe Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) stock plunged four per cent as the company yet again missed its revenue growth estimate.12:26 AMTata Consultancy Services has been sued by a former US employee, who accused the firm of "discriminating" against individuals who are not South Asians in hiring and job placement.12:23 AMCautioning business against getting “disillusioned so fast&", Ratan Tata on Friday asked it to give ‘support and opportunity’ to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for delivering on his promises.
- 17 Apr 1510:23 PMThe top ten stock picks of India's equity mutual fund managers underwent a sharp re-shuffle in 2014-15. MF managers not only changed their preferences for stocks but also ousted three heavyweight counters from their top holdings during the year,06:42 PMFollowing a little weaker than expected revenue growth in the March quarter, Tata Consultancy Services' stock fell 4.2% in Friday's trading to Rs 2,476.2, as against a 0.8% decline in the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex.05:32 PMCountry's largest software exporter TCS today said it hopes the Rs 2,628-crore bonus to its lakhs of employees will help contain the high attrition level.01:22 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies were trading lower by up to 5% after sector major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) reported disappointing set of numbers for quarter ended March 2015 (Q4FY15).11:32 AMThe benchmark indices have retreated for the third consecutive day, dragged mainly by information technology stocks after Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), the country's leading software exporter, reported decline in Q4 consolidated net profit.09:59 AMTCS is witnessing selling pressure this morning after the company reported a net profit of Rs 3,858 crore for the March quarter, down 27% year-on-year (y-o-y) and 29% quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q).03:36 AMHigher forex gains and margin improvement compensated for the weak revenue growth posted by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in the March quarter (Q4).01:02 AMIndia's largest software services exporter Tata Consultancy Services posted a 30.7% fall in consolidated net profit for the fourth quarter, hurt by a one-off bonus paid to employees.12:59 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS)’ earnings for the quarter ended March this year were hit by a one-time bonus payment, currency headwinds and weakness in verticals such as telecom, energy and insurance.
- 16 Apr 1504:17 PMTo mark the tenth anniversary of its initial public offering in 2004, IT bellwether Tata Consultancy Services has announced a one-time bonus of Rs 2,628 crore ($423 million) to its employees.