- 31 May 1612:37 AMWipro, India's third largest software exporter, said it would raise salaries by an average 9.5 per cent for its Indian employees effective June, bettering Infosys and falling a bit short of Tata Consultancy Services.
- 27 May 1612:10 AMIndia’s largest information technology services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), that crossed the trillion-rupee revenue milestone in FY16, rewarded its senior management with a 20-per cent salary hike.
- 23 May 1606:04 PMCity Union Bank has reported a 13% growth in net profit at Rs 112 crore during the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2016 as compared to Rs 99 crore during the same period last year.
- 17 May 1604:52 AMTata Consultancy Services, (TCS), India’s largest IT services provider, on Tuesday announced that its client, the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST) in the UK, signed up around 100,000 employers to its auto enrolment pension scheme.
- 06 May 1604:09 PMIT services provider Cognizant Technology Solutions reported its slowest quarterly revenue growth in 14 years as its clients in the financial and healthcare services held back on spending.
- 04 May 1612:56 AMCompetition from product companies and changes in customers’ technological requirements are forcing information technology (IT) players to change their hiring strategy.
- 01 May 1610:32 AMLed by TCS, three of the top 10 most valued Indian companies together added Rs 34,256 crore to their market valuation last week.The rest seven companies saw erosion in their market capitalisation (m-cap).
- 29 Apr 1611:55 AMIndian companies are now increasingly moving away from the ‘Bell curve system’ of appraisal and looking at a more holistic appraisal process based on individual performances.
- 28 Apr 1603:48 AMThe results of the March quarter have shown further polarity in the performance of the top four information technology (IT) services companies.
- 22 Apr 1602:48 PMFull service airline Vistara has entered into a strategic partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for a broad range of information technology (IT) services, including application maintenance services and airport infrastructure support.
- 21 Apr 1603:48 PMIndia's largest IT services firm TCS has been recognised as one of the UK's leading employers for women in a list published by The Times.02:42 AMThe final verdict is still not out in the trade secrets theft case involving Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in the US, with the company denying any infringement of US health care software firm Epic Systems' intellectual property.
- 20 Apr 1611:29 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) had dipped over 2% to Rs 2,468 on the BSE after the company reported a lower-than-expected operating profit margin for the quarter ended March 2016 (Q4FY16).12:47 AMIndia is fortunate to find itself right within the mainstream of the digital revolution currently powering the global economy.
- 19 Apr 1610:23 AMThe results of both the IT majors have been appreciated by the markets. Analysts had during the day upgraded Infosys’ target price after the company came out with a better-than-expected guidance.04:32 AMLike its peer Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), too, surprised the Street by posting slightly higher than expected constant currency revenue growth in the March 2016 quarter.01:57 AMAfter six consecutive quarter miss on revenue growth, India’s largest IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services' (TCS) fourth quarter results for the fiscal year 2015-16 were in-line with market expectations, and with management sounding12:59 AMThough the impact of the US jury verdict in the Epic data theft case was clearly seen to be having an overhang among the top management of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), the Mumbai-based company tried to bury those with a good set of numbers.12:20 AMIndia's largest information technology services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), believes so far there has been no major impact of the $940 million fine notice slapped by a US federal jury.
- 18 Apr 1605:30 PMBeating market expectations, IT major Tata Consultancy Services posted 3.8% growth sequentially in Q4 at Rs 6,341 crore.