- 31 Oct 1410:02 AMI T Services exporters have surged on Friday after US Federal Reserve expresses optimism about US economic recovery.
- 30 Oct 1412:23 AMIndia’s largest information technology services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), has, for the first time, made it to The Boston Consulting Group(BCG)’s top 50 most innovative companies of 2014 across the globe.
- 26 Oct 1411:26 AMCountry's largest IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) expects digital platforms like cloud, Big Data and mobility solutions to bring in cumulative revenues of over $5 billion in next few years.
- 21 Oct 1412:44 AMEven though its recently-announced second-quarter numbers disappointed the Street, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information-technology services company, managed to hold on to its margin estimate.12:08 AMThe state IT department has cancelled the work order issued to IT bellwether Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for development of service delivery gate way and maintenance of state website, an e-governance project for offering public services.
- 18 Oct 1412:58 AMOn Friday, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) saw its stock fall 8.7 per cent, wiping off Rs 47,000 crore of investor wealth, as the company missed expectations on the revenue growth front.12:43 AMTata Consultancy Services, the country’s largest information technology services provider, will hire 35,000 from college campuses for 2015-16, for which it will visit 350-400 institutes.12:28 AMIT majors Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and HCL Technologies on Friday witnessed their biggest single-day share price drop in five-and-a-half years, after the September quarter earnings of the two companies failed to meet analysts’ estimates.
- 17 Oct 1404:19 PMCiti Research could not have timed its research any better. Just days before the start of the earning season, Citi had said that the run-up in IT services stocks is nearing its end.03:56 PMExuding bullish sentiment, India's largest software exporter TCS today said it will offer 35,000 jobs for freshers at campuses in 2015-16, 10,000 more than offered in the current fiscal.12:13 PMShares of information technology (IT) majors like Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and HCL Technologies fell sharply by over 8% each in trade today, wiping-out collectively nearly Rs 50,000 crore of investors wealth, after lower-than-expected11:12 AMThe NSE CNX IT index, a gauge of IT companies, is the largest loser among sectoral indices, has dipped 3.2% or 347 points at 10,828 compared to a marginal 0.02% decline in benchmark index CNX Nifty at 1110 hours.09:29 AMHowever, total income increased nearly 8% to Rs 23,816 crore during the second quarter compared with Rs 22,111 crore in the first quarter.02:57 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India's largest information technology services company, continued with its strong financial performance to post 13.6 per cent annual net profit growth in the July-September quarter.
- 16 Oct 1407:08 PMIndia's largest IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) delivered its second quarter numbers that were steady and consistent in performance but disappointed the street as it missed expectations.04:36 PMThe board of directors of India's largest IT Services company Tata Consultancy Services approved the merger of its subsidiary CMC. CMC shareholders will get 79 shares of TCS for 100 shares of CMC.
- 10 Oct 1409:52 AMShares of information technology (IT) companies are trading firm in otherwise weak market after the Infosys has reported a better-than-expected consolidated net profit growth for the quarter ended September 2014 and announced a 1:1 bonus issue.12:40 AMBandhan, which was recently granted an “in-principle&" licence by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has collaborated with FIS, a US-based company, as its technology partner for the launch of the proposed Bandhan Bank.
- 07 Oct 1411:12 AMShares of information technology (IT) companies are continuing with their upward march with frontline stocks such as Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys and HCL Technologies hitting their respective record highs on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- 03 Oct 1407:50 AMAfter several quarters of scattered growth, a recent uptick in demand and strong deal flow are expected to lead all tier-I Indian information technology (IT) services companies to post robust growth for the July-September quarter (Q2 of FY15), against