- 31 Jan 1512:49 AMThe earnings of major information technology (IT) companies for the quarter ended December last year were a mixed bag.
- 29 Jan 1512:36 AMTargeting a revenue of up to $5 billion from the digital vertical in the next few years, India’s largest software exporter Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Wednesday said it had hired 1,500 experienced hands in the segment so far this financial
- 27 Jan 1503:00 PMLeading stock exchanges NSE and BSE have given clearance to the merger of IT firm CMC with India's largest software services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).12:37 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information technology (IT) services provider, might soon discontinue sharing certain growth metrics.
- 24 Jan 1503:45 PMBetting big on the 'Internet of Things' as the third major wave in technology space, IT major TCS' chief N Chandrasekaran has said that going digital was no more an option, but a default now.
- 21 Jan 1506:44 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), today announced that the company's flagship TCS Research Scholarship Programme (TCS RSP) will be extended for another five years to reach over 200 additional doctoral research scholars across India in the area of Computer12:45 AMTata Consultancy Services, the country’s largest information technology services provider, has revoked a dismissal letter issued to a female employee and so informed the Madras High Court.
- 20 Jan 1506:44 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India's largest IT services provider today announced that it has been selected by Virgin Atlantic Airways (VAA), one of the UK's leading airlines, to provide fully managed services to transform and optimise its IT12:47 AMN Chandrasekaran, managing director and chief executive officer of India’s largest information technology services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), says the company is in growth mode and there is no reason for any personnel
- 18 Jan 1510:38 PMNow that the results for the last quarter of the major Indian information technology (IT) companies are available, it is apparent how recent currency fluctuations have taken their toll on clarity.
- 17 Jan 1512:55 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) has overtaken Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) to become the country's most profitable private company on a quarterly basis, the first time.12:49 AMN Chandrasekaran, chief executive officer and managing director, Tata Consultancy Services, is confident of bringing in industry-leading numbers, despite soft third quarter results.
- 16 Jan 1509:29 AMShares of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has dipped nearly 2% to Rs 2,495 on BSE in early morning trade after reporting a flat 1.6% quarter-on-quarter (Q-o-Q) growth in consolidated net profit at Rs 5,328 crore for the third quarter ended December 31,03:36 AMUnlike its closest peer, Infosys, which posted higher than expected numbers and forecast last week, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) failed to deliver any surprise in its quarterly results.01:48 AMYou can't blame trade unions for their desperation to gain a foothold in a sector that employs over five and a half million people.12:46 AMThe earnings of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for the quarter ended December last year met industry estimates but failed to impress analysts, unlike the earnings of its peer, Infosys.
- 14 Jan 1502:57 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) has finally broken its silence on the controversy over large-scale lay-offs, saying the company hadn't initiated, and wasn't planning to initiate "large-scale exits" for any section of its staff, in any part of
- 09 Jan 1501:29 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies are in demand with the CNX IT index surged over 400 points after the sector major Infosys has reported a better-than-expected net profit growth in October-December quarter (Q3).
- 30 Dec 1412:29 AMN Chandrasekaran, chief executive officer and managing director of Tata Consultancy Services, India's largest information- technology services provider said the company has managed to post sector leading growth rates and year 2014-15 so far has been an
- 28 Dec 1411:02 AMThe combined market valuation of top seven Sensex firms fell by Rs 18,470.91 crore last week.