- 25 Jul 1601:51 PMGlobal software major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is the top employer in the Indian IT industry, followed by Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro, the industry's representative body National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) said on
- 24 Jul 1602:01 AMTCS iON, a unit of Tata Consultancy Services that provides cloud-based solutions to examination boards, will create 200,000 seats in 200 new centres, including its biggest facility in Kolkata.
- 15 Jul 1603:17 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies were under pressure with the Nifty IT index dropping 4% after Infosys lowered its FY17 constant currency (CC) revenue growth guidance to 10.5%-12% from 11.5%-13.5% earlier.10:18 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) was trading 2% lower at Rs 2,476 on the BSE after the company reported a marginal 0.46% decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 6,318 crore for the quarter ended June 2016 (Q1FY17) on a sequential basis.12:50 AMN Chandrasekaran, CEO & MD, TCS at the press conference to announce the company’s first quarter results in Mumbai (Pic: Kamlesh Pednekar)Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information technology services provider, entered the
- 12 Jul 1610:42 PMBritain’s vote (Brexit) to exit the European Union, currency volatility, visa costs and pay rises will impact the financial results at Indian information technology (IT) services companies in the April-June quarter, the first one (Q1) of the new
- 10 Jul 1612:05 AMIndia's largest IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Saturday said that its non-executive director, Phiroz Vandrevala, resigned from the company.
- 08 Jul 1606:00 AMStop-loss long positions at 18,010. Stop-short positions at 18,255. Big moves could go till 18,450, 17,800. Trend could be mildly bullish.
- 05 Jul 1609:14 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) is partnering with the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland to deploy iON cloud solutions to create an online community of doctors.
- 27 Jun 1603:21 PMCentral Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has issued a new circular clarifying that the Tax Collected at Source (TCS) levy will not be applicable, when cash part of the payment for certain goods or services is less than Rs 2 lakh, even when the total payment12:09 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies were trading lower for the second straight day after UK's referendum outcome on June 24, 2016 in which it voted to exit the European Union.
- 23 Jun 1602:26 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest IT service provider, on Thursday announced that CHROMA — TCS’ cloud-based HR solution platform will be implemented at Bajaj Finance, a non-banking financial company in India.
- 21 Jun 1605:00 AMRationale: TCS is in long- long unwinding cycle. Put built up at 2550 could act as immediate support. Unwinding in 2600 CE could provide further momentum on higher side.12:09 AMAs the National Informatics Centre (NIC) plays a key role in the Digital India campaign, a high level committee headed by Infosys co-founder Kris Gopalakrishnan on Monday called for permitting NIC to partner with private sector players and academia.
- 20 Jun 1605:07 PMIndia's largest software exporter TCS on Monday formed a strategic partnership with Sernova Financial to deliver its next generation cloud-based derivative post trade processing service to enable banks to effectively maintain compliance with the changing
- 19 Jun 1610:57 AMSix of the top-10 most valued Indian companies together added Rs 22,459 crore in market valuation in the past week, with IT major TCS leading the pack.
- 18 Jun 1612:29 AMAmid demands from shareholders for bonus shares from Tata Group’s crown jewel, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Chairman Cyrus Mistry on Friday saw one investor asking for ‘sikkas’ — a play on rival Infosys’ chief Vishal
- 14 Jun 1612:57 AMInformation technology services major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has reported a sharp rise in contingent liabilities due to tax demands. The figure more than doubled to Rs 8,148 crore at the end of FY16 from Rs 3,963 crore the previous year.
- 13 Jun 1602:24 PMIndia's largest software exporter Tata Consultancy Services on Monday entered into a global partnership with Randstad Global IT Solutions to design and deploy its end-to-end public cloud marketplace.
- 08 Jun 1603:24 PMThe Royal Society's University Research Fellowships (URF) scheme, which supports young scientists, is to receive a £5.6 million boost from a group of Tata companies, including Tata Sons, Jaguar Land Rover and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).