- 20 Sep 1411:35 PMBy the time trading on the New York Stock Exchange ended on Friday, the market capitalisation of Alibaba Group Holdings topped $231 billion, making it one of the most valuable companies in the world.10:30 PMAfter several years of 'cautious optimism' and 'uncertainty', Indian information technology (IT) services sector now seems to be clear about a better growth path.
- 19 Sep 1410:22 AMShares of Tata Group companies are trading higher by up to 9% in otherwise subdued market after global rating agency Moody's has upgraded the ratings for many group firms including Tata Motors, Tata Steels and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).12:45 AMClients see Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as the only local information technology (IT) company strong on two important parameters, implementation and innovation, said a study.
- 15 Sep 1412:24 AMIndia's largest software exporter TCS today said it has opened Saudi Arabia's first all-female business process centre, which will provide employment to up to 3,000 women in three years.12:08 AMSaudi Aramco, GE and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today inaugurated the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's first all-female business process service centre.
- 14 Sep 1411:05 AMDespite rising revenues from India, IT services major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) remains cautious on the country saying it is waiting for "more broad-based confidence" to come back.11:05 AMWith the benchmark Sensex witnessing a dream-run, total market valuation of BSE listed companies has inched closer to Rs 100 lakh crore milestone.
- 10 Sep 1412:37 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information technology services provider, reiterated its FY15 growth outlook is much better than FY14, taking its share price to touch a 52-week high at Rs 2,667 apiece during intra-day trading on
- 09 Sep 1404:08 PMIndia's largest software services firm Tata Consultancy Services today said it has extended by three years its partnership with Singapore Management University for research on 'intelligent city'.06:35 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been posting sector-leading revenue growth for several quarters, notwithstanding its already huge size. The company has now added another lever, relatively untapped Japanese market.
- 04 Sep 1407:24 PMTata Consultancy Services, India's largest IT services company, through its subsidiary TCS Japan, is well-positioned to tap the long-term opportunity in the country's $110 billion IT services market, global investment banking Goldman Sachs said.05:42 PMTata Consultancy Services chief executive officer and managing director, N Chandrasekaran, along with the company's vice president, V Rajanna, called on Telangana chief minister, K Chandrasekhara Rao, on Thursday.
- 03 Sep 1411:48 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information technology services provider, on Wednesday announced its board of directors had re-appointed N Chandrasekaran as the chief executive officer and managing director (CEO & MD) for five05:24 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), the country's largest software services exporter, today attained a market valuation of over Rs 5 lakh crore after over a month.12:32 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), HCL Technologies and HDFC Bank are among the the 50 best public companies in Asia-Pacific according to a compilation by Forbes, which ranked India second behind China as home to the "world's next growth engines".
- 02 Sep 1403:00 PMPrime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated TCS Japan Technology and Culture Academy, which will work towards enhancing technology and cultural knowledge between IT professionals of the two nations.12:40 PMIndia's largest IT service provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today announced that it has initiated a new learning program for its trainee graduates in Japan.
- 24 Aug 1412:55 PMTobacco-to-FMCG conglomerate ITC has replaced Tata group's IT giant TCS as the country's most admired company on a Fortune magazine list, which has got as many as 19 new entrants including Cognizant, Birla group firm Idea Cellular and discom BSES Rajdhani
- 23 Aug 1412:58 AMIndia Inc’s coveted club of companies with market capitalisation (m-cap) of more than Rs 1 lakh crore now has 18 members.