- 17 Dec 1402:36 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) issued a growth warning to analysts last week, bringing back questions on the information technology (IT) sector and its valuations.
- 16 Dec 1411:14 AMShares of information technology (IT) companies are trading firm in otherwise weak market after the Indian rupee hit its lowest level in 13-month in early trade on Tuesday.12:48 AMThe information technology (IT) services sector, after having remained India’s largest private sector employer for decades, is set for a change.
- 15 Dec 1403:34 PMFair trade regulator CCI has rejected allegations of anti-competitive conduct against the excise department and TCS in connection with a technology to be provided by the IT firm to check the flow of illicit liquor in the national capital region.09:39 AMShares in Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has dipped nearly 4% to Rs 2,355, its lowest level since July 21, 2014 on NSE, the company in an investor update has communicated for a weak revenue growth for the December quarter, arising from seasonality and
- 13 Dec 1412:45 AM"We will definitely exceed that target," said Ajoyendra Mukherjee, global head for human resources of the Mumbai-headquartered company.12:45 AMTata Consultancy Services expects its revenue for the financial year’s third quarter ending December 31 to be in line with seasonal trends.
- 12 Dec 1404:28 PMTata Consultancy Services, India's largest IT services company on Friday said that the company expects to exceed the hiring target set for the ongoing fiscal.12:50 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information-technology services player, is learnt to be undergoing a restructuring exercise.
- 08 Dec 1402:33 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies were trading weak on the bourses with the National Stock Exchange (NSE) CNX IT index down over 3% dragged by Infosys after partial stake sale by promoters.
- 05 Dec 1411:22 AMShares of IT majors have lost between 0.5-2% on the BSE on caution ahead of the key US jobs report which is scheduled to be released later during the day. Further, an appreciating rupee has casted its shadow on the technology stocks.
- 03 Dec 1412:43 AMUncertainty looms over the fate of Tata Consultancy Services’ (TCS) $2.2-billion contract with UK-based Friends Life Group with Aviva, the UK’s second-largest insurer, saying it is buying out Friends Life in a $8.8-billion deal.
- 31 Oct 1410:02 AMI T Services exporters have surged on Friday after US Federal Reserve expresses optimism about US economic recovery.
- 30 Oct 1412:23 AMIndia’s largest information technology services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), has, for the first time, made it to The Boston Consulting Group(BCG)’s top 50 most innovative companies of 2014 across the globe.
- 26 Oct 1411:26 AMCountry's largest IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) expects digital platforms like cloud, Big Data and mobility solutions to bring in cumulative revenues of over $5 billion in next few years.
- 21 Oct 1412:44 AMEven though its recently-announced second-quarter numbers disappointed the Street, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information-technology services company, managed to hold on to its margin estimate.12:08 AMThe state IT department has cancelled the work order issued to IT bellwether Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for development of service delivery gate way and maintenance of state website, an e-governance project for offering public services.
- 18 Oct 1412:58 AMOn Friday, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) saw its stock fall 8.7 per cent, wiping off Rs 47,000 crore of investor wealth, as the company missed expectations on the revenue growth front.12:43 AMTata Consultancy Services, the country’s largest information technology services provider, will hire 35,000 from college campuses for 2015-16, for which it will visit 350-400 institutes.12:28 AMIT majors Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and HCL Technologies on Friday witnessed their biggest single-day share price drop in five-and-a-half years, after the September quarter earnings of the two companies failed to meet analysts’ estimates.