- 31 Mar 1501:23 PMShares of ECE Industries is locked in upper circuit 20% at Rs 125 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) after the company’s promoter acquired an over four percentage points stake in the company via open market.
- 15 Jul 1109:45 AMThe company's board of directors, at the meeting held on July 5, proposed to buy back a maximum 875,000 equity shares and a minimum 200,000 shares from the open market at a price not exceeding Rs 145 per share, payable in cash, aggregating to Rs 12.69
- 06 Jul 1109:29 AMECE Industries is trading 3% higher at Rs 130 after the company announced buyback of its own equity shares at a maximum price of Rs 145 per equity share.
- 05 Jul 1109:55 AMECE Industries has soared 6% at Rs 129 ahead of its board meeting today to consider the share buyback proposal.
- 01 Jul 1103:23 PMECE Industries has soared 6% at Rs 128 after the company announced buyback plans.