- 16 Jan 1504:18 PMThe company, which today launched a new campaign for its light-emitting diode (LED) segment, is aiming for up to Rs 1,200 crore revenue from its lighting division.
- 25 Nov 1404:58 PMA similar event has occurred in November, which has seen the stock plunge over 28% -- on Tuesday it was down 6.55% to Rs 203.35. Since July, the company's consensus earnings estimates for FY15 have been cut by a huge 50% to Rs 9.1 per share since July.09:14 AMBajaj Electricals (BEL) stock has under-performed the S&P BSE Sensex since July this year and corrected over 20% in the past one month. The company's consensus earnings estimates for FY15 have been cut by 50% to Rs 9.1 per share since 1st July.
- 13 Nov 1403:16 PMBajaj Electricals Ltd today reported a net loss of Rs 14.21 crore for the second quarter ended September.02:41 PMBajaj Electricals has tanked 12% to Rs 243 on BSE after reporting a net loss of Rs 14 crore for the second quarter ended September 2014 (Q2), due to poor performance from the lighting and consumer durables divisions.
- 01 Sep 1411:00 AMBajaj Electricals has surged nearly 4% to Rs 294 after the company's engineering and project business unit bagged four new orders aggregating to Rs 602 crore.
- 31 Jul 1404:42 PMBajaj Electricals today reported over 8-fold increase in net profit at Rs 5.63 crore for the quarter ended June 30 on good performance of engineering and projects division and higher sales, particularly in the consumer durables segment.12:25 PMBajaj Electricals has dipped nearly 8% to Rs 308, falling 11% from intra-day high on BSE, after reporting a lower-than-expected net profit of Rs 6 crore for the quarter ended June 2014 (Q1), mainly due to poor performance by the consumer durables segment
- 29 May 1402:16 PMIt had posted a net profit of Rs 63 lakh in the January -March period of last fiscal, Bajaj Electricals said in a BSE filing.
- 04 Mar 1408:33 AMCharting a course to correction: Bajaj Electricals Ltd (BEL), a lighting and consumer goods company, suffered in the past few years due to heavy losses in its engineering and project (E&P) business.
- 23 Feb 1409:29 PMIn its 75th year in 2014, Bajaj Electricals is targeting a sales turnover of over Rs 5,000 crore in 2014-15. This financial year, ending March, 2014, it is working to touch Rs 4,200-4,300 crore revenues.
- 11 Feb 1402:46 PMThe company had reported a net profit of Rs 11.68 crore in the same period of 2012-13, Bajaj Electricals said in a filing to the BSE today.
- 22 Jan 1404:43 PMBajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company of the Rs 38,000-crore Bajaj Group, is putting up its second water heater plant at Nashik with an estimated investment of Rs 25 crore, said executive director PS
- 13 Jan 1404:49 PMCelebrating its 75th year, Bajaj Electricals is eyeing sales revenues of over Rs 5,000 crore in financial 2014-15 and is also setting up a research and development centre in Mumbai.
- 10 Dec 1306:30 PMBajaj Electricals is looking to double its turnover from exports by 2014-15 to around Rs 100 crore banking on entering new markets. The company expects to end this year with an export of around Rs 50 crore.
- 06 Dec 1306:57 PMAfter carving out a niche for itself in the electrical appliances market, leading consumer durable and lighting company, Bajaj Electrical is now focusing on non-electrical appliances segment.
- 28 Nov 1308:40 PMIndia’s leading consumer electrical and lighting company Bajaj Electricals is investing about Rs 12 crore to expand the capacity of its plant at Kosi, Mathura in Uttar Pradesh.
- 12 Nov 1304:01 PMBajaj Electricals today reported net loss of Rs 16.36 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2013-14 fiscal.
- 03 Oct 1312:49 AMTHEN AND NOW: Chairman Shekhar Bajaj says, "From making losses in 1938, now we are looking at a topline of Rs 4,200 crore this year.
- 06 Aug 1302:42 PMBajaj Electricals today reported over 18-fold decline in its net profit at Rs 66 lakhs for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013, due to higher expenses.