- 24 Apr 1701:07 PMHDFC Bank hit a new high of Rs 1,538, up 2.7%, extending Friday’s 2.4% gain on BSE, after the private sector lender reported a better-than-expected net profit for the quarter ended March 2017 (Q4FY17).
- 22 Apr 1708:53 AMFor the second successive quarter, there was a massive drop in HDFC Bank's headcount that came down by over 6,000 to 84,325 owing to increased digitalisation in the March quarter and it expects the trend to continue.07:51 AMHDFC Bank told exchanges its board had approved raising up to Rs 50,000 crore through various debt instruments in the next one year through private placement.
- 21 Apr 1702:47 PMShares of HDFC Bank moved higher to its record high of Rs 1,495, up 2.3% on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) after the private sector lender reported a better-than-expected 18% growth in standalone net profit at Rs 3,990 crore for the quarter ended
- 27 Mar 1701:19 AMHDFC Bank Managing Director Aditya Puri's name has featured in the list of world's 30 best chief executive officers (CEO), published by American financial magazine Barron's.
- 24 Mar 1707:05 AMWeakening growth in loans or credit, continued stress on asset quality and cuts in lending rates have impacted profitability at banks, both in the private and public sector.05:46 AMIt appears that the investment case for mid-sized banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) is gaining more momentum.
- 16 Mar 1710:03 AMHDFC Bank Ltd is offering loans against shares in about two-three minutes by completely digitising the loan mechanism.
- 01 Mar 1710:24 PMIn a bid to discourage cash transactions, from March 1, customers carrying out financial transactions at HDFC Bank branches will have to pay a fee if the number of transactions exceeds beyond four.
- 20 Feb 1705:21 AMThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has directed that certain trades in the HDFC Bank scrip on Friday be annulled, said three people with knowledge of the development.
- 10 Jan 1709:06 AMHDFC Bank’s Country Head (Digital Banking) Nitin Chugh at the launch of ‘humanoid’ Ira.HDFC Bank, the country’s second-largest private one, will be using robots at its branches, to assist customers.
- 27 Dec 1607:26 PMNext time you are on Facebook and you realise you need to recharge your phone instead of opening a separate page for it, you can chat with an HDFC Bank bot and complete your transaction.
- 19 Dec 1610:00 AMHe was selected by a six-member jury headed by former Economic Affairs Secretary C M Vasudev, for the bank’s commendable contribution in the digital banking space as well as the lender’s deep reach in rural and semi-urban India.
- 08 Dec 1607:56 AMMuch to the Street's disappointment, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) kept key policy rates unchanged in its monetary policy review announced on Wednesday. This rubbed off negatively on banking stocks, which fell by one to three per cent.
- 05 Dec 1605:05 AMFour employees, including a branch manager, of HDFC bank, were sacked in Chandigarh for allegedly indulging in unauthorised exchange of demonetised currency notes, the bank said in a statement on Saturday.
- 24 Nov 1601:30 AMAditya Puri, managing director of HDFC Bank, was the only Indian business chief to have secured a position on Fortune’s businessperson of the year report.
- 23 Nov 1601:27 AMWith State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender, and HDFC Bank, the second-largest private sector lender, deciding to accept payments made through the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), the digital payment system is likely to see robust
- 18 Nov 1602:33 AMFollowing the country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI), banks have begun to cut interest rates on deposits.01:21 AMAs consumers continue to queue outside banks and automated teller machines (ATMs) to withdraw cash, plastic money has come to their rescue.
- 17 Nov 1605:05 PMFaced with liquidity comfort, major lenders, including ICICI and HDFC Bank, on Thursday lowered fixed deposit (FD) rates by up to 0.25% in view of surge in deposits following the demonetisation.
Posted 06 Jun 11 | replies (0 new)