- 16 Mar 1710:03 AMHDFC Bank Ltd is offering loans against shares in about two-three minutes by completely digitising the loan mechanism.
- 01 Mar 1710:24 PMIn a bid to discourage cash transactions, from March 1, customers carrying out financial transactions at HDFC Bank branches will have to pay a fee if the number of transactions exceeds beyond four.
- 20 Feb 1705:21 AMThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has directed that certain trades in the HDFC Bank scrip on Friday be annulled, said three people with knowledge of the development.
- 10 Jan 1709:06 AMHDFC Bank’s Country Head (Digital Banking) Nitin Chugh at the launch of ‘humanoid’ Ira.HDFC Bank, the country’s second-largest private one, will be using robots at its branches, to assist customers.
- 27 Dec 1607:26 PMNext time you are on Facebook and you realise you need to recharge your phone instead of opening a separate page for it, you can chat with an HDFC Bank bot and complete your transaction.
- 19 Dec 1610:00 AMHe was selected by a six-member jury headed by former Economic Affairs Secretary C M Vasudev, for the bank’s commendable contribution in the digital banking space as well as the lender’s deep reach in rural and semi-urban India.
- 08 Dec 1607:56 AMMuch to the Street's disappointment, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) kept key policy rates unchanged in its monetary policy review announced on Wednesday. This rubbed off negatively on banking stocks, which fell by one to three per cent.
- 05 Dec 1605:05 AMFour employees, including a branch manager, of HDFC bank, were sacked in Chandigarh for allegedly indulging in unauthorised exchange of demonetised currency notes, the bank said in a statement on Saturday.
- 24 Nov 1601:30 AMAditya Puri, managing director of HDFC Bank, was the only Indian business chief to have secured a position on Fortune’s businessperson of the year report.
- 23 Nov 1601:27 AMWith State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender, and HDFC Bank, the second-largest private sector lender, deciding to accept payments made through the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), the digital payment system is likely to see robust
- 18 Nov 1602:33 AMFollowing the country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI), banks have begun to cut interest rates on deposits.01:21 AMAs consumers continue to queue outside banks and automated teller machines (ATMs) to withdraw cash, plastic money has come to their rescue.
- 17 Nov 1605:05 PMFaced with liquidity comfort, major lenders, including ICICI and HDFC Bank, on Thursday lowered fixed deposit (FD) rates by up to 0.25% in view of surge in deposits following the demonetisation.04:06 PMHDFC Bank's Aditya Puri has been ranked 36th in the US magazine Fortune's top 50 business persons list for 2016, and is the only Indian among three persons of Indian origin in the global rankings.
- 25 Oct 1601:12 PMHDFC Bank-country's second largest private sector lender-has reported a 20.4 per cent growth in net profit to Rs Rs 3,455 crore in the July-September quarter , helped by higher net interest income and lower provisions.
- 20 Oct 1609:17 AMA suspected breach of data security of a Mumbai-based private sector lender a few months back has led to pre-emptive steps being taken by other banks to thwart any potential troubles, bankers said today.
- 03 Oct 1601:30 PMHDFC Bank on Monday announced that it has selected software major Adobe's 'Marketing Cloud' platform to deliver personalised digital experiences to its 37 million customers.
- 27 Sep 1612:23 AMOver a dozen investors, including HDFC Bank, JP Morgan India, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (India) and Brookfield Asset Management, are interested in executing maintenance contracts for 75 highway projects over 4,500 km.
- 22 Sep 1601:57 PMHDFC Bank on Thursday said it has raised Rs 6,700 crore by issuing bonds via private placement.11:11 AMHDFC Bank, Maruti Suzuki India and Eicher Motors from the benchmark Nifty50 index have hit their respective lifetime highs, while Reliance Industries (RIL) has touched fresh 52-week high on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) on Thursday.
Posted 06 Jun 11 | replies (0 new)