- 27 Feb 1512:38 AMThe investigation into corporate espionage continues to expand, with two more individuals arrested in New Delhi on Thursday.12:33 AMJitender Nagpal, personal assistant (PA) to a joint secretary in the forest and environment ministry, and Vipan Kumar, PA to a member of the Union Public Service Commission, were arrested for allegedly selling confidential information to Lokesh Sharma, an12:03 AMIsha Ambani, daughter of Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, and Radhika Piramal, daughter of VIP Industries Chairman Dilip Piramal, have been named by Forbes magazine among its 12 “power businesswomen&" from Asia this year.
- 25 Feb 1505:16 PMOil regulator PNGRB has suggested a maximum marketing margin on natural gas sold to fertilizer and LPG plants of about 11.5 cents, less than what state-run GAIL and Reliance Industries currently charge from gas users.
- 24 Feb 1512:15 AMBhadrashyam Kothari, better known as Shyam Kothari, the only son of late industrialist H C Kothari, passed away on Monday in the US, where he was undergoing treatment for cancer. He was 54 years.
- 22 Feb 1512:45 PMIn the wake of a major crack down on 'corporate espionage' involving private sector companies allegedly procuring secret official documents illegally, Assocham has pitched for legalising lobbying to improve transparency in government-industry03:14 AMSenior Delhi Police officials say Reliance Industries' Shailesh Saxena, Vinay Kumar from Essar, K K Naik from Cairn India, Subhash Chandra from Jubilant Energy and Rishi Anand from Reliance Power were allegedly paying Rs 70,000-1,00,000 a month each12:20 AMAs the police widens its probe into the sensational corporate espionage, Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan today said nobody will be allowed to breach the official system and all those responsible will be brought to book."Nobody is above law.
- 21 Feb 1512:59 AMThe drama over the theft of confidential documents from the petroleum and natural gas ministry continued on Friday, with the crime branch of the Delhi Police arresting seven more persons on charges of leaking crucial papers, including a contribution for12:42 AMIt may have been the worst-kept secret in Delhi: Reliance knows everything. Over the decades, the company - and many of its peers - have somehow developed a reputation for omniscience.12:40 AMA part of Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani’s Navi Mumbai Special Economic Zone (NMSEZ) was cancelled by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry on Friday, following a meeting of the Board of Approval (BoA).12:40 AMIndia Inc is not surprised with the corporate espionage scandal now rocking the petroleum ministry, with many chief executive officers (CEOs) saying documents are regularly leaked from the ministries, tax authorities, banks, and regulators – thus
- 20 Feb 1501:41 PMIndian chief executives are not surprised with the corporate espionage scandal at the Oil Ministry, with many saying documents are regularly leaked by the ministries, tax authorities, banks and regulators – thus giving competitive advantage to12:35 PMThe Delhi police have arrested seven people, including government employees and a former journalist, for allegedly leaking confidential information from the petroleum and natural gas ministry.11:06 AMShares of Reliance Industries (RIL) dropped over 2.7% to Rs 877 on the BSE after one of its employees was arrested by the Delhi Police for illegally sourcing government documents.
- 19 Feb 1507:04 PMMaheswar Sahu, IAS (Retd), has joined the Board of Directors of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), as an Independent Director with immediate effect. With this, the Board will comprise 14 members, with eight being independent directors.12:21 AMReliance Industries’ Chairman Mukesh Ambani’s pet project to set up a Special Economic Zone in Navi Mumbai might finally face the axe when the Board of Approval (BoA) on SEZs meets on Friday.
- 16 Feb 1512:37 AMStung by lower-than-expected rise in natural gas prices, Canada's Niko Resources has put up for sale its stake in Reliance Industries' KG-D6 gas block, saying there is uncertainty over the long-term price outlook in India.
- 14 Feb 1512:25 AMDelhi’s Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government, to be sworn in on Saturday, will pursue allegations of corruption against former chief minister Sheila Dikshit and industrialist Mukesh Ambani and others, Deputy Chief Minister-designate Manish Sisodia said12:18 AMTo many, "Corporate Culture and Spirituality" might seem like an oxymoron - after all, one sounds exclusive of the other.