- 23 Jan 1503:04 PMOf the record 231 Reliance Digital stores Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Retail opened during the December quarter of current financial year, about 90% are smaller Digital Express and Digital Express Mini which will serve as a base for Reliance Jio when02:30 AMBy the middle of the year, people across the country will be able to sample the new world of fourth-generation, or 4G, LTE services that will offer data at a speed 10 times faster than the current average 3G speed.12:46 AMReliance Industries (RIL) kicked off this year’s first benchmark issue of bonds on Thursday by raising $1 billion through a dollar bond issue. The funds would be used for its ongoing capital expenditure, RIL said in a statement.
- 20 Jan 1512:46 AMTo take on its public sector peers in the fuel retailing segment, Mukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) plans to leverage technology.12:44 AMReliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is likely to benefit from the completion of its $16-billion expansion projects and the roll-out of its telecom venture, say analysts.“It is likely this year, most of the focus will be on the telecom launch.
- 19 Jan 1504:44 PMReliance Industries, which reported its first decline in quarterly net profit in over two years, is likely to see upside when its $16 billion expansion projects are completed and telecom venture is rolled out, analysts said.10:11 AMDelhi Police have confirmed busting a fake Prime Minister's Office (PMO) website and the arrest of its mastermind Sudipta Chatterjee.09:05 AMMukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries (RIL) will commission all of its 1400 fuel retail outlets in a year's time and plans to replicate the success of 2006 in the fuel retail segment by mopping up a market share of 14.3 per cent in high speed diesel and02:55 AMTwo of India's leading corporate giants-Reliance Industries and Hindustan Unilever- concluded mega share repurchase programmes in 2013. RIL's Rs 10,440-crore buyback programme ended in January 2013, where it bought shares worth Rs 3,900 crore from public.12:50 AMThe drop in crude oil and natural gas prices has led Reliance Industries' (RIL) three shale gas joint ventures (JVs) in America to pare operating and capital expenditure.
- 18 Jan 1512:35 PMBuoyed by diesel price decontrol, Reliance Industries has reopened about one-fifth of its 1,400 fuel stations, which were shut down when state firms were selling heavily subsidised fuel.03:50 AMDespite challenges posed by various e-commerce players, Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Retail seems to be focused on consumer durable retailing.
- 17 Jan 1512:59 AMWeighed down by a steep decline in global crude oil prices, which hurt the profitability of its core refining business, Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) on Friday reported a 4.5 per cent drop in its consolidated net profit for the quarter ended December
- 16 Jan 1510:36 PMReliance Industries (RIL) posted standalone net profit of Rs 5,085 crore, in line with Street estimates, helped by other income, even as revenues at Rs 80,196 crore fell much short of Bloomberg consensus estimates of Rs 85,119 crore.06:40 PMOnly two Indian companies -- Reliance Industries and ONGC -- have managed to made to a list of the world's top-100 companies in terms of CSR spending on education, a new study said today.06:24 PMSupreme Court today granted six weeks time to Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) to respond to the final CAG report which found alleged irregularities including in payments made to the contractors on drilling of D6 wells at the Krishna-Godavari
- 15 Jan 1501:42 AMThe cost of options to protect against a drop in Reliance Industries shares rose to the highest level in six months, amid expectation that the company would report its first decline in profit in nine quarters.
- 14 Jan 1501:50 PMThe company had reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 51.67 crore during the October-December quarter last fiscal.12:48 AMHe was fond of quotable quotes, one of these being: "If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs". There can be no better example of someone walking his talk so convincingly.12:44 AMSandip Das has stepped down as the managing director of Reliance Jio Infocomm, the Mukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance Industries’ telecommunications arm that is going to roll out fourth-generation (4G) services in India this year.