- 22 Sep 1412:50 AMThe Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has sought additional information from Reliance Industries (RIL) on the takeover of Network18 and TV18 Broadcast.
- 20 Sep 1411:35 PMBy the time trading on the New York Stock Exchange ended on Friday, the market capitalisation of Alibaba Group Holdings topped $231 billion, making it one of the most valuable companies in the world.
- 19 Sep 1412:30 PMIndia's largest oil and gas producer ONGC today said it has invested Rs 81,890 crore in bringing on stream newer discoveries and arrest natural decline that has set in its ageing fields.
- 18 Sep 1412:46 AMIn a bid to grab the opportunity created by diesel reaching market-parity price, Reliance Industries (RIL) has set the ball rolling on reopening its fuel retail outlets, after a gap of six years, and the company is in discussions with its dealers for a
- 16 Sep 1412:43 AMJPMorgan Chase expects gas prices in India to be raised in a staggered manner rather than one-time adjustment.
- 15 Sep 1412:49 AMAhead of the launch of its mobile phone services, Reliance Industries has increased its stake in Reliance Jio to almost 99 per cent.
- 14 Sep 1401:40 PMReliance Industries has accused CAG of exceeding its audit brief in audit of spending on eastern offshore KG-D6 block saying hindsight is being used to question operational decisions taken eight years back.12:10 PMAs CAG found Reliance Industries was being favoured in gas exploration deal to the government's detriment, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh told the then top auditor Vinod Rai that audit should not hurt the private sector and RIL was one of the
- 12 Sep 1404:38 PMNiko Resources, in its annual general meeting presentation stated that "planned development projects in India dependent on acceptable gas pricing.02:00 PMReliance Industries' $10 billion investment in new fields off the east coast depends on the government approving acceptable gas price, its junior partner Niko Resources said.11:04 AMRiding on a stock market boom since 2009, India Inc's chief executives have been able to salvage a lot of their lost pride in their second innings.
- 10 Sep 1406:52 AMSeeking to cash in on the fact that diesel prices are close to the market rate, Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is trying to arrive at an understanding with its dealers for selling the automobile fuel.
- 07 Sep 1412:39 AMFormer bureaucrat E A S Sarma has written to the petroleum ministry cautioning the government against thereported hiring of technical consultant Gaffney, Cline & Associates (GCA) to assess the issue of gas "theft" raised by state-run
- 05 Sep 1412:36 AMReliance Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Reliance Industries, India’s largest private-sector company, and the University of Chicago have announced a collaboration to develop innovative technology that will help train medical students and
- 04 Sep 1412:48 AMReliance Industries Ltd (RIL) on Wednesday announced an end to the strategic partnership between Reliance Ventures Ltd (RVL), RIL's wholly owned subsidiary, and Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services Ltd (IL&FS) to co-promote the model economic
- 01 Sep 1411:15 AMWith Prime Minister Narendra Modi seeking greater investment flow from Japan into India, financial services giant Nippon Life today announced two dedicated funds in partnership with Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group to facilitate Japanese investments into
- 31 Aug 1411:50 AMReliance Industries today said it has returned nearly 1,384 acres of land in Gurgaon that was acquired for its SEZ, saying that the withdrawal of the concessions offered to special economic zones has made such projects unviable.
- 30 Aug 1406:31 PMMukesh Ambani, the world's richest energy billionaire and head of Reliance Industries, has dropped out of a business delegation accompanying Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his visit to Japan.
- 27 Aug 1406:53 PMReliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) has scheduled a planned turnaround at its Hazira manufacturing site.05:44 PMReliance Industries will save about $450 million annually by importing 1.5 million tons ethane from US for its petrochemical plant, says a report.