- 19 Jul 1603:46 AMAnalysts’ reaction to the June quarter (Q1) earnings announcement of Reliance Industries (RIL), one of the country’s largest companies, is a mixed bag. The results were in line with Street expectations.
- 18 Jul 1612:28 PMShares of Reliance Industries on Monday rose by nearly 3% after the company reported a bigger-than-expected 18% jump in June quarter profit.09:40 AMA man walks past a Reliance Industries Limited sign board installed on a road divider in Gandhinagar.
- 17 Jul 1611:47 PMLabourers rest in front of an advertisement of Reliance Industries Limited in Mumbai.
- 15 Jul 1605:50 PMEnergy-to-retail giant Reliance Industries posted an 18% rise in net profit at Rs 7,113 crore for the quarter ended June 2016 on higher margins from its core refining business. It was Rs 6,024 crore in the same period a year ago.
- 08 Jul 1612:40 AMReliance Jio Infocomm, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, on Thursday issued Rs 2,000 crore of five-year non-convertible debentures (NCDs) digitally through the electronic bidding platform route.
- 04 Jul 1604:28 PMReliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has got approval from the Ministry of Environment & Forests (MoEF) to drill eight additional exploratory wells in Tamil Nadu. The company plans to invest around Rs 800 crore to drill these new wells.02:57 PMReliance Industries has received green nod for drilling 8 additional exploratory wells to ascertain the reservoir capacity and commercial viability of hydrocarbons off the coast of Tamil Nadu at a project cost of Rs 800 crore.
- 27 Jun 1606:16 PMReliance Retail, a subsidiary company of Reliance Industries Ltd., on Monday launched its second ultra-premium device LYF Earth 2, which targets millennials.
- 25 Jun 1612:22 AMPost-Brexit uncertainty is likely to weigh on the performance of India’s exports and with petroleum being a substantial chunk of this, major players in the sector are likely to be impacted by Britain’s decision to exit the European Union.
- 24 Jun 1608:18 PMPost-Brexit uncertainty is likely to weigh on the performance of India’s exports and with petroleum being a substantial chunk of this, major players in the sector are likely to be impacted by Britain’s decision to exit the European Union.
- 18 Jun 1603:44 AMReliance Industries (RIL) has sought a probe on reports that the company was a target of illegal phone-tapping along with some government officials a decade ago.
- 17 Jun 1612:23 AMThe petroleum ministry has set up a working group to draw a road map for India’s crude oil refining capacity over the next two-and-a-half decades through 2040.The idea is to align the country’s energy portfolio with a diversified fuel mix and
- 05 Jun 1611:28 AMReliance Industries' arbitration notice against the Oil Ministry's decision to take away five of its KG-D6 block discoveries has become invalid after the company failed to name arbitrators within the stipulated time.
- 03 Jun 1603:58 PMReliance Industries has restarted its purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plants and is ramping up production to full capacity at Dahej, the company said in a statement. The PTA plants had been shut for a brief period owing to increased water salinity.
- 01 Jun 1602:31 AMReliance Industries has temporarily shut down its purified terephthalic acid and polyethylene terephthalate manufacturing complex in Bharuch district due to water shortage, the company has said.
- 31 May 1601:28 PMReliance Industries Limited (RIL) has sold its stake in African fuel retailer GAPCO (Gulf Africa Petroleum Corporation's) to Total SA of France for an undisclosed sum.
- 27 May 1610:47 PMWith the outcome of the recently held State election stamping Narendra Modi - led National Democratic Alliance's (NDA's) dominance, Christopher Wood, managing director and equity strategist at CLSA has said in a note that it was time for the
- 26 May 1609:32 AMMukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries leads the pack of 56 Indian firms in Forbes's annual list of the world's 2,000 largest and mostpowerful public companies, with the US leading the list with 586 companies.
- 22 May 1609:47 PMThe beginning of this century augured well for the hydrocarbon industry in India, with the ambitious roll-out of the New Exploration Licensing Policy (Nelp) for exploration bidding.