- 30 Apr 1612:30 AMThe excessive delay in Reliance Jio's commercial launch is frustrating investors, a Citi Group report said here on Friday.
- 29 Apr 1612:08 AMThe Parliament’s Public Accounts Committee on Thursday said Reliance Industries (RIL) is entitled to recover all cost incurred on unviable gas discoveries as the Directorate General of Hydrocarbons (DGH) had allowed it to retain the entire KG-D6
- 27 Apr 1602:36 PMReliance Industries Ltd (RIL), one of the largest manufacturers of synthetic fibre in the world, has partnered with the Bhilwara-based Star Cotspin Limited, a leading manufacturer and exporter of sewing thread in India.
- 26 Apr 1602:40 PMReliance Industries received a muted response to its March 2015 quarter results where the company posted record profits despite a poor show from its oil and gas divisions.12:22 AMShares of Reliance Industries fell by two per cent even as the firm had posted a 16 per cent jump in earnings for the January-March quarter.
- 24 Apr 1602:48 PMIn 2013-14, this share was a whopping 40.53%. For the financial year ended March 2015, the share of RIL's treasury profit stood at a high 36.04%.09:42 AMReliance Industries has bought crude oil from Iran after a 6-year break and is looking to strike a long-term fixed quantity deal, post lifting of sanctions.
- 23 Apr 1612:59 AMElephants can dance, going by Reliance Industries’ (RIL) performance in FY16. After five years, the country’s largest private sector company by revenue has reported double-digit growth in earnings.
- 22 Apr 1606:51 PMRefining and Petrochemicals division saved the day for Reliance Industries as oil prices and lower oil and gas volume had a dent on its oil and gas division.
- 21 Apr 1603:39 AMReliance Industries (RIL) is expected to post a strong performance in the quarter ended March (Q4), riding on high petrochemical margins which will help offset weakness in gross refinery margins (GRMs) and the exploration and production (E&P) segment.02:35 AMThough the talks between key oil-producing countries from Opec and non-Opec groups in Doha may have failed to reach an agreement on freezing crude oil production, crude oil prices have not seen a major correction.
- 18 Apr 1611:32 AM"The SEZ refinery of the company is planning to shut down one crude distillation unit for routine maintenance and inspection (M&l) activities from May 1, 2016, for about 3 weeks," RIL said in a BSE filing.05:18 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory after consecutive decline of last two weeks. It sharply reversed from lower levels & confirmed short term reversal at the end of weekly trading session.
- 15 Apr 1612:21 AMThe Securities Appellate Tribunal had on Wednesday asked Sebi to re-investigate whether Independent Media Trust, related to RIL, acquired control over Network 18 from Raghav Bahl even before inking the share purchase pact in 2014.The tribunal gave the
- 13 Apr 1603:55 PMA joint venture led by Reliance Industries and BG Group has agreed to hand drilling infrastructure from an abandoned gas field to ONGC, their junior partner, helping the state-run group develop a large gas reserve nearby, two company sources said.
- 11 Apr 1611:08 AMThe arbitration case involving Reliance Industries (RIL)-BP Plc against the government may see an end, as the companies are said to be considering dropping the case, Mint reported on Monday .
- 08 Apr 1612:43 AMThis article has been modified. Please see the clarification at the end. Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries (RIL) is set to tie up with the Switzerland-based ABB group for partnerships across their businesses.
- 07 Apr 1608:30 AMReliance Industries director Nita Ambani and State Bank of India chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya have been ranked top two in Forbes' "Asia 50 Power Businesswomen 2016" list, which acknowledges the inroads women are making in the business world,
- 05 Apr 1612:56 AMIndian private sector companies are not expected to press the pedal on fresh capital expenditure in the financial year 2016-17, or FY17, mainly because of low capacity utilisation of existing units, highly leveraged balance sheets and static demand.
- 01 Apr 1612:19 AMIndia's ranking in the broadband sweepstakes is at 156 even though it has the third largest internet population in the world.