- 17 Feb 1612:11 AMThe Bombay High Court on Tuesday extended the stay to the implementation of the merger between National Spot Exchange (NSEL) and Financial Technologies India (FTIL) till March 31. The court had earlier granted two week’s time for the effectiveness
- 04 Nov 1502:57 PMFinancial Technologies (FTIL) today reported a net loss of Rs 34.99 crore for the quarter ended September 30, due to fall in other income.
- 15 Oct 1512:40 PMShares of Financial Technologies were up nearly 2% at Rs 115.50 on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company said it has concluded the sale of 11% equity stake in Indian Energy Exchange Ltd on fully diluted basis.03:38 AMFinancial Technologies (India), or FTIL, has sold its remaining equity stake of 11 per cent in Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) for an undisclosed sum.
- 07 Oct 1510:41 PMLess than a week after the merger into itself of the Forward Markets Commission (FMC), the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has told the Union finance ministry it will not do any new investigation into the National Spot Exchange (NSEL) scam,
- 30 Sep 1502:44 AMOn the day Financial Technologies (FTIL) was holding its annual general meeting (AGM), the Bombay High Court restrained the company from distributing a dividend to its shareholders or to pay higher remuneration to key personnel, pending the hearing of a
- 24 Sep 1504:41 AMFinancial Technologies (India) is to sell 2.46 per cent additional stake in Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) to a group of five buyers, for Rs 52.9 crore.
- 01 Sep 1510:34 PMFinancial Technologies India Limited (FTIL) has signed a perpetual license agreement with the Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) for application software at a total consideration of Rs 108 crore.
- 19 Aug 1510:33 PMJignesh Shah’s much-in-the-news Financial Technologies (India) Ltd has said it is changing its name to ‘63 moons technologies’.It is the 1,719th company listed on the BSE to change its name.
- 10 Aug 1512:34 AMTechnology company Financial Technologies (FTIL) posted a net loss of Rs 35.75 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2015 as compared to a net profit of Rs 128.25 crore in the corresponding period last year.
- 31 Jul 1510:34 PMThe Union ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) on July 24 told the Bombay High Court it has received about 45,000 representations on the proposed merger of National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL) with its parent Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL).
- 19 Jun 1505:14 PMTechnology company Financial Technologies (India) has entered into a share purchase agreement to divest 16.6% stake in Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) for an aggregate consideration of Rs 357.06 crore.02:02 PMFinancial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL) today said it has entered into a new share purchase agreement with four companies to sell 16.6 per cent stake in Indian Energy Exchange Ltd (IEX) for Rs 357.06 crore.
- 23 May 1506:17 PMFinancial Technologies’ (FTIL’s) consolidated operating income slumped to a fourth in the financial year 2014-15 since its spot commodities trading subsidiary National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL) shut down its operations.
- 27 Apr 1512:05 AMFinancial Technologies India (FTIL) on Sunday termed NSEL Investors’ Action Group founder Ketan Shah’s complaint in the metropolitan magistrate court ‘baseless’.
- 17 Apr 1512:30 PMA spirited campaign is underway against the government move to bring an end to the National Spot Exchange crisis that has hit the financial community badly over the past couple of years.
- 10 Apr 1511:46 PMThe government on Friday introduced a share swap arrangement for the proposed merger between National Spot Exchange Limited (NSEL) and Financial Technologies (India) Limited.
- 06 Apr 1512:27 AMAbbey Rodrigues, an Ahmedabad-based trading client of the scam-hit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL), wants brokers to participate in the settlement offer made recently by the latter’s promoter, Financial Technologies India (FTIL), to clear the
- 02 Apr 1503:19 AMFinancial Technologies India (FTIL) founder Jignesh Shah, Multi Commodities Exchange-Stock Exchange's (MCX-SX) Joseph Massey and former National Spot Exchange (NSEL) Chief Executive Officer Anjani Sinha are among 68 persons named as accused in the
- 31 Mar 1504:42 PMFinancial Technologies today said it has submitted to the government a Rs 1,000-crore settlement plan, including Rs 500-crore to be contributed by brokers, to clear the claims of small and mid-sized investors on scam-hit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL).