- 30 Dec 1402:46 AMContinental Africa Holdings (CAHL), which apparently agreed to buy Financial Technologies India’s (FTIL’s) Mauritius-based Bourse Africa (BAL) exchange for $40 million (Rs 250 crore), does not seem to have the resources to pay, according to
- 24 Dec 1407:24 PMFinancial Technologies India (FTIL) has announced completion of transfer of shares and warrants in MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX) to investors including Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.
- 22 Dec 1405:16 PMThe Bombay High Court today extended till February 4 the stay on merger of crisis-hit National Spot Exchange Lmited (NSEL) with parent Financial Technologies (FTIL) and has asked the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) to respond by January 23.The court12:20 PMThe Bombay High Court on Monday ordered a status quo in a case involving the draft order from the Union ministry of corporate affairs for a merger of scam-hit National Spot Exchange (NSEL) with parent entity Financial Technologies (FTIL).12:49 AMA promoter group entity of Financial Technologies (FTIL) has skipped the disclosure of its shareholdings to the stock exchanges, as required under regulations.
- 09 Dec 1410:43 PMAt a board meeting held on Tuesday, the MCX-SX board has approved the issuance of equity shares, earlier held by Financial Technologies (FTIL) as warrants, to 12 investors, including to investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.
- 08 Dec 1412:30 PMFinancial Technologies (FTIL) has sold an additional 1.65 lakh shares of stock exchange MCX-SX valued at Rs 2.47 lakh to ace investor Rakesh Jhujhunwala.
- 04 Dec 1412:48 AMBSE has sought clarification from Financial Technologies (FTIL) on the sale of warrants in the MCX-SX stake-sale to 13 entities, including ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, conducted last month.
- 30 Nov 1411:50 AMElectricity watchdog CERC has given Financial Technologies time till January 4 to comply with its directive to complete sale of its entire stake in Indian Energy Exchange.
- 27 Nov 1404:48 PMThe Bombay High Court today ordered status quo in the NSEL-FTIL meger case and directed the government to file a reply to the petition filed by FTIL.The government issued a draft order to merger NSEL and FTIL on 21st October.
- 26 Nov 1409:26 AMFinancial Technologies India (FTIL) has surged 5% to Rs 190 in early morning deals on NSE after the company announced the sale of its 5% stake in MCX-SX to ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, along with 12 others, in a deal amounting to over Rs 88 crore.02:40 AMFinancial Technologies (India) Limited, or FTIL, on Tuesday announced the sale of its five per cent stake in MCX-SX to ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, along with 12 others, in a deal amounting to over Rs 88 crore.
- 25 Nov 1407:18 PMMerger of scam-hit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL) with parent firm Financial Technologies will be done after considering suggestions from stakeholders, government said today.
- 21 Nov 1411:19 AMShares of Financial Technologies (India) are trading higher by 4% to Rs 191 on the BSE after board of directors of the Company at its meeting held on 20 November 2014 approved appointment of Prashant Desai, President as MD & CEO of the Company.12:40 AMIn an unexpected move, Jignesh Shah, founder and group chief executive officer (CEO) of Financial Technologies (FTIL) stepped down on Thursday from the company’s board of directors and handed over the baton to the next generation at the
- 20 Nov 1410:42 PMJignesh Shah made Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL) what it is today. And, it is FTIL that made Shah.
- 19 Nov 1409:03 AMIf the buzz in the corridors of the ministry of corporate affairs is to be believed, the government is keen on removing the management of Financial Technologies India (FTIL), which substantially owns the National Spot Exchange (NSEL).
- 18 Nov 1411:36 AMFinancial Technologies (FTIL) has gained above 5% to Rs 191.40 on BSE after the company announced that the board of its wholly owned subsidiary FT Group Investments Pvt. Ltd.01:31 AMFinancial Technologies (FTIL) announced it was selling Bourse Africa, Mauritius, together with its wholly owned subsidiary, Bourse Africa Clear, to Continental Africa Holdings, Mauritius, for $40.5 million.12:43 AMFinancial Technologies (India) Limited, or FTIL, has decided to move the Supreme Court against commodities derivatives regulator Forward Markets Commission’s order declaring it not “fit and proper&" to be a shareholder in any