- 20 Jul 1610:33 PMThe shares of Financial Technologies India (FTIL) dropped as much as 18 per cent on Wednesday after the economic offences wing (EoW) of Mumbai Police attached the company’s immovable assets worth Rs 2,000 crore in connection with the National Spot11:52 AMFinancial Technologies (India) has slipped 18% to Rs 70.20, also its 52-week low on the BSE in intra-day trade on the back of heavy volumes after the company said that the Mumbai police has secured assets of the company.12:40 AMThe Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Mumbai Police on Tuesday ‘secured’ Rs 2,000 crore worth of real estate and financial assets of Financial Technologies (India), or FTIL - the parent company of the National Spot Exchange (NSEL) - for
- 13 Jul 1610:43 PMThe trial court in the National Spot Exchange (NSEL) payments default scam remanded Jignesh Shah, founder of Financial Technologies India (FTIL, erstwhile promoter of NSEL) to custody of the Enforcement Directorate till Monday.
- 12 Jul 1610:08 PMThe Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Tuesday has arrested Financial Technologies India (FTIL) founder Jignesh Shah under section 19 of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
- 27 May 1610:35 PMFinancial Technologies (FTIL) on Friday said it has received approval from the Registrar of Companies (RoC) for changing its name to 63 Moons Technologies.
- 24 May 1612:23 AMThe principle bench of the Company Law Board (CLB) on Monday heard Financial Technologies (India) Ltd’s (FTIL) plea for modification of its interim order on managerial mismanagement of the National Spot Exchange Limited (NSEL) scam.
- 17 Feb 1612:11 AMThe Bombay High Court on Tuesday extended the stay to the implementation of the merger between National Spot Exchange (NSEL) and Financial Technologies India (FTIL) till March 31. The court had earlier granted two week’s time for the effectiveness
- 04 Nov 1502:57 PMFinancial Technologies (FTIL) today reported a net loss of Rs 34.99 crore for the quarter ended September 30, due to fall in other income.
- 15 Oct 1512:40 PMShares of Financial Technologies were up nearly 2% at Rs 115.50 on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company said it has concluded the sale of 11% equity stake in Indian Energy Exchange Ltd on fully diluted basis.03:38 AMFinancial Technologies (India), or FTIL, has sold its remaining equity stake of 11 per cent in Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) for an undisclosed sum.
- 07 Oct 1510:41 PMLess than a week after the merger into itself of the Forward Markets Commission (FMC), the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has told the Union finance ministry it will not do any new investigation into the National Spot Exchange (NSEL) scam,
- 30 Sep 1502:44 AMOn the day Financial Technologies (FTIL) was holding its annual general meeting (AGM), the Bombay High Court restrained the company from distributing a dividend to its shareholders or to pay higher remuneration to key personnel, pending the hearing of a
- 24 Sep 1504:41 AMFinancial Technologies (India) is to sell 2.46 per cent additional stake in Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) to a group of five buyers, for Rs 52.9 crore.
- 01 Sep 1510:34 PMFinancial Technologies India Limited (FTIL) has signed a perpetual license agreement with the Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) for application software at a total consideration of Rs 108 crore.
- 19 Aug 1510:33 PMJignesh Shah’s much-in-the-news Financial Technologies (India) Ltd has said it is changing its name to ‘63 moons technologies’.It is the 1,719th company listed on the BSE to change its name.
- 10 Aug 1512:34 AMTechnology company Financial Technologies (FTIL) posted a net loss of Rs 35.75 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2015 as compared to a net profit of Rs 128.25 crore in the corresponding period last year.
- 31 Jul 1510:34 PMThe Union ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) on July 24 told the Bombay High Court it has received about 45,000 representations on the proposed merger of National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL) with its parent Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL).
- 19 Jun 1505:14 PMTechnology company Financial Technologies (India) has entered into a share purchase agreement to divest 16.6% stake in Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) for an aggregate consideration of Rs 357.06 crore.02:02 PMFinancial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL) today said it has entered into a new share purchase agreement with four companies to sell 16.6 per cent stake in Indian Energy Exchange Ltd (IEX) for Rs 357.06 crore.