- 16 Sep 1406:08 PMFinancial Technologies (India) (FTIL) has opposed to the proposal of the Forward Markets Commission (FMC) in which the commodity derivatives market regulator proposed merger of the scam hit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL) with its parent FTIL.02:31 PMStating that crisis-hit NSEL is "bereft of any credibility", regulator FMC today said it has recommended the government to consider merger of the spot commodity exchange with its promoter FTIL for speedy recovery of dues over Rs 5,300 crore from
- 13 Sep 1401:45 AMFinance Minister Arun Jaitley might have to step in to decide on the Forward Markets Commission (FMC)’s proposal to merge scam-hit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL) with its parent, Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL).
- 27 Aug 1406:58 PMJignesh shah's promoted Financial Technologies has fully exited from Multi Commodity Exchange. Today the company sold 5% on stock exchanges. MCX was promoted by it in 2003 and it has to exit following FMC order declaring it not fit to run the exchange.12:12 AMA day after the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) registered a criminal case against Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL), promoter of Multi Commodity Exchange Stock Exchange (MCX-SX), in the grant of a licence to the stock exchange, FTIL issued a
- 23 Aug 1405:45 PMFinancial Technologies has got the stock markets regulator's nod and has relaxed the lock in norm for it's 1.99% stake it still holds in Multi Commodity Exchange. This will help FTIL also sell the remaining 1.99% stake it holds in MCX.
- 20 Aug 1406:38 PMFinancial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL) and Multi Commodities Exchange (MCX) will soon sign an agreement to revise the terms of their technology supply contract.
- 19 Aug 1407:28 PMThe commodity markets regulator has reportedly asked the government to have the management of scam-hit Financial Technologies India Ltd (FTIL) changed.05:10 PMMulti Commodity Exchange, has decided to ask the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) to defreeze 5% stake of its erstwhile promoter Financial Technologies. FTIL's 20% stake had a lock in since March 2012 when the MCX came out with IPO.
- 18 Aug 1412:25 AMMulti Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX), under pressure to sell the stake of its promoter, Financial Technologies (India) Ltd or FTIL, has called a board meeting on Monday.
- 14 Aug 1411:52 AMShares of Financial Technologies were up over 2% at Rs 274 after the company late Wednesday reported strong set of earnings for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014.Net profit for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014 stood at Rs 128 crore, up 58%
- 13 Aug 1412:37 AMFinancial Technologies has appointed a banker for the sale of its stake in Indian Energy Exchange, a power trading platform, the company said in a filing on the Bombay Stock Exchange. FTIL owns 24.89% stake in IEX and is looking to exit it.
- 06 Aug 1412:50 AMJignesh Shah was under pressure to ensure that National Spot Exchange (NSEL) succeeded, for which he allowed wrongdoing on it, says the chargesheet filed by the city police’s economic offences wing (EOW) on Monday.
- 02 Aug 1412:23 AMBSE has sought clarifications from Jignesh Shah-led Financial Technologies (FTIL) with regard to the discounted price at which it had struck a deal with Kotak Mahindra Bank for sale of 15 per cent in Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX).
- 31 Jul 1405:30 PMThe Bombay High Court has deferred bail plea hearing of Jignesh Shah, chairman of Financial Technologies, till 5 August and is waiting for the Economic Offences Wing of Mumbai Police to file a charge sheet.
- 22 Jul 1404:38 PMMCX regulatory issues now will get sorted out with the promoter who was declared not fit is getting out and a new investor with credibility entering in the exchange.
- 21 Jul 1410:40 PMThe high court here on Monday said its verdict on the Jignesh Shah (Financial Technologies (India) Ltd promoter) bail plea application in the National Spot Exchange Limited (NSEL) case would be given on Tuesday.09:33 AMFinancial Technologies (India) has surged 7% to Rs 286 on National Stock Exchange after the company announced that it has entered into a share purchase agreement (SPA) to sell its 15% stake in Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) to Kotak Mahindra Bank for Rs
- 16 Jul 1410:42 PMFinancial Technologies (FTIL) sold a little over two million equity shares worth Rs 153.6 crore of Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), promoted by it, in the open market. It was not clear who bought the shares.01:36 PMFinancial Technologies India (FTIL) has locked in upper circuit for the second day in a row today, up 10% at Rs 268 on back of heavy volumes on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).