- 18 Sep 1403:00 PMLarsen & Toubro's overseas subsidiary L&T Oman LLC has bagged a contract from the Sultanate of Oman for construction of the Adam Airbase in Al Dakhiliya Governorate, the company said today.12:50 AMThe L&T management on Wednesday reiterated its commitment to complete the Rs 16,000-crore Hyderabad Metro Rail project “expeditiously as per schedule&" after local newspapers published reports stating the concessionaire had informed the
- 17 Sep 1401:54 PMThe Telangana government has denied that infrastructure major Larsen & Toubro is pulling out of Hyderabad Metro rail project.12:48 AMIn 1987, a move by Manu Chhabria to pick up a one per cent stake in Larsen & Toubro (L&T) triggered multiple controversies that ended only 16 years later in 2003, after many riveting political and boardroom dramas.
- 12 Sep 1407:24 PMInfrastructure major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has bagged a Rs 1,885 crore contract from NTPC for setting up steam generators for Tanda Thermal Power Plant in Uttar Pradesh.
- 09 Sep 1405:06 PMConstruction and engineering major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has acquired Denmark-based Ramboll's 50% stake in L&T-Ramboll Consulting Engineers to strengthen its design base in the infrastructure space.05:47 AMRealty major DLF, engineering behemoth Larsen and Toubro (L&T) and FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) giant ITC are among the eight ‘conviction ideas’ of Goldman Sachs according to a September 2014 report.
- 07 Sep 1411:55 AMWith 3,000-4,000-Mw worth thermal projects expected to be kicked off in various states during the current fiscal, engineering major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) expects to bag at least one-two large projects, a senior company official has said.
- 05 Sep 1405:58 PMLarsen & Toubro has secured Rs 5100 crore order for design, construction and commissioning of 1320 MW thermal power plant of Madhya Pradesh Power Generation company.12:25 PMInfrastructure major Larsen & Toubro today said it has won Rs 5,100 crore order for setting up a 1,320 MW thermal power plant in Madhya Pradesh.
- 01 Sep 1411:37 PMThere is a correction to this article, which can be seen at the end.There has been an improvement in the financial metrics of construction and infrastructure companies in 2013-14 aided by a flurry of fund-raising and asset sales.04:16 PMJoining companies like TCS and Bharti Enterprises that unveiled plans to build toilets after Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled an initiative on hygine, infrastructure major Laresn & Toubro said it will construct 5,000 toilets.11:32 AMShares of capital goods companies are in demand and trading higher by up to 5% on the bourses after Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Saturday predicted faster growth in the coming months.
- 28 Aug 1401:28 PMContrary to belief that the markets would correct in the backdrop of bond-buying taper by the US Federal Reserve, nervousness ahead of the general elections, burgeoning current account deficit given the rupee - dollar equation, if you had invested Rs
- 23 Aug 1412:39 AMPolicy changes and a provision for guaranteed returns must be put in place to boost infrastructure development, which requires large-scale funding, said Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Chairman A M Naik.
- 22 Aug 1401:20 PMConstruction major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 1,283 crore in water infrastructure and renewable energy sectors in the country in July and August.12:44 AMFive Indian companies, including Hindustan Unilever and Tata Consultancy Services, are among Forbes' list of the world's 100 most innovative companies that investors think are most likely to "generate big, new growth ideas".
- 21 Aug 1402:54 PMEngineering major Larsen & Toubro today said it has bagged contracts worth Rs 1,832 crore from various business segments since July.
- 13 Aug 1406:04 PMThe international strategy of Larsen & Toubro, the country's largest engineering and construction company, hasn't quite worked the way it had wanted. It hydrocarbon division reported a Rs 900 crore loss in the June quarter.05:16 PMLarsen & Toubro has come under fire from analysts and investors after its first quarter results for FY15. L&T's group Chief Financial Officer R Shankar Raman explains the company’s point of view in an interview with Malini Bhupta.