- 27 May 1609:43 AM(From left to right) R Shankar Raman, CFO, L&T and S N Subrahmanyan, Deputy MD & President, L&T at the announcement of company's results in Mumbai (pic: Kamlesh Pednekar)The market's euphoric reaction to L&T's quarterly results clearly
- 26 May 1603:02 PMWhen you land at Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru or Hyderabad airport’s new terminals you incidentally touch base with S N Subrahmanyan, the man credited with securing and managing EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contracts for four09:38 AMLarsen & Toubro (L&T) has rallied 12% to Rs 1,448 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in the early morning trade on Thursday, after the company reported a better-than-expected net profit and revenues for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2016 (Q4FY16) a03:30 AMIn anticipation of a good March quarter results, the stock of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) was up four per cent in Wednesday’s trade. The results, which came after market hours, kept up the promise and were even better than expectation.12:50 AMA man waits at a bus-stop with an advertisement of Larsen & Toubro outside the company's manufacturing unit in MumbaiEngineering and infrastructure major Larsen & Toubro’s net profit for the quarter ended March rose to Rs 2,454 crore, up12:39 AML&T executive chairman A M Naik on Wednesday reiterated that his successor will be in place from October next year.
- 25 May 1604:31 PMAdani Group may end its long wait for a port facility in the north coastal region of Andhra Pradesh if it emerges successful in a competitive bid next month.
- 23 May 1605:18 PMDiversified conglomerate Larsen & Toubro (L&T) is on its way to secure the Kutrumali and Sijimali bauxite deposits in Odisha, with combined reserves of over 300 million tonne.
- 17 May 1612:58 AMFour years after acquiring Fidelity Mutual Fund in March 2012, L&T Finance Holdings is considering selling stake to a foreign partner.
- 10 May 1603:26 PMLarsen & Toubro (L&T) was up 2% at Rs 1,321 extending its previous day’s nearly 3% gain on the BSE.
- 04 May 1603:50 PMDespite faster progress achieved on the ground during the last three-and-a-half years, L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited has been facing time and cost overruns owing to delays that it has attributed to the grant of right of ways among other things.
- 12 Apr 1605:45 AMThe stock has been consolidating from last twenty six trading sessions and has formed a strong support base around Rs 1,165 - Rs 1,170 levels.
- 11 Apr 1611:32 AMInfrastructure firm Larsen and Toubro (L&T) on Monday said that its subsidiary has bagged two orders worth Rs 370 million (Rs 2,456.24 crore) from Petroleum Development Oman.
- 08 Apr 1602:34 AMMirroring the Sensex, L&T (Larsen & Toubro)’s stock is up eight per cent since February.
- 28 Mar 1604:18 PML&T Infrastructure Finance Company plans to raise up to Rs 200 crore through issuance of non-convertible bonds on a private placement basis.
- 15 Mar 1612:49 PMInfrastructure firm Larsen & Toubro (L&T) said Tuesday its construction arm has bagged orders worth Rs 1,672 crore across various business verticals.
- 10 Mar 1609:37 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.
- 01 Mar 1610:31 AMLarsen & Toubro (L&T) is trading higher by 3% to Rs 1,115 on the BSE after the company announced that it has won orders worth Rs 2,213 crore across its various businesses.
- 18 Feb 1609:24 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.
- 10 Feb 1609:13 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.