- 05 Jan 1501:15 PMEngineering and construction major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) has bagged contracts worth Rs 4,006 crore from domestic and international clients.10:34 AMLarsen and Toubro (L&T) is trading higher by 2% at Rs 1,570 on NSE after the company said it has won orders worth of Rs 4,006 crore in the month of December 2014.“The construction arm of L&T has won orders worth Rs 4,006 crore across various
- 02 Jan 1511:09 AMCapital Goods shares are trading higher between 0.1-3.5% on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) after Indian manufacturing activity expanded at its fastest pace in two years in December as new orders flooded in and factories kept price increases to a minimum,
- 01 Jan 1512:07 AML & T Infrastructure Development Projects Ltd ( L&T IDPL) has begun construction of a Rs 1293 crore road widening project in Odisha, more than a year after bagging the contract for it.
- 30 Dec 1404:44 PMEngineering firm Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it bagged contracts worth Rs 2,521 crore in its building and factories business in both domestic as well as international markets this month.
- 29 Dec 1403:20 PMLarsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has bagged an offshore contract worth Rs 894 crore from Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) for additional development of the Vasai East project.09:44 AMShares in Larsen and Toubro (L&T) were trading higher by nearly 1% at Rs 1,502 on NSE after the company said it has bagged an offshore contract valued at Rs 894 crore from the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
- 27 Dec 1401:31 AMThe L&T group has come forward to invest in solar and wind power projects in Andhra Pradesh.
- 22 Dec 1410:04 AMLarsen And Toubro, the capital goods major, has seen more than 10% correction in its stock price as concerns over plummeting oil prices impacting its order flow from Middle East have increased.
- 17 Nov 1401:45 AMInfrastructure major Larsen and Toubro (L&T Limited), which was not ready to accept the request of the Telangana government a few months ago to change the metro rail alignment, has finally agreed to change it in three locations.
- 13 Nov 1410:06 AMShares of capital goods companies were trading higher by up to 3% in early morning deals after the production of capital goods increased 11.6% in September, against a decline of 6.6% a year ago and 9.7% in August this year, as per the Industrial
- 10 Nov 1409:25 AMLarsen and Toubro (L&T) has dipped nearly 3% to Rs 1,611 in early morning deals on NSE on reports that the company management has said it might miss the annual revenue and margin forecast owing to delays in projects and problems in execution of
- 08 Nov 1412:48 AMEngineering and construction company Larsen & Toubro (L&T) has reported a seven per cent rise in its consolidated net profit for the September quarter of FY15 compared to the year-ago period.
- 07 Nov 1410:26 PMThe economy might be on the mend but the second quarter performance of the country's largest engineering and construction company, Larsen & Toubro, suggests the situation on the ground remains challenging.04:11 PMEngineering and construction major Larsen and Toubro reported a 20% increase in standalone net profit at Rs 1,042 crores for the quarter ended September 2014. It was Rs 865 crores in the same period a year ago.
- 30 Oct 1410:32 AMHope of an upturn in the economy has seen a pick-up in the order flows for India Inc with 17 companies securing orders worth nearly Rs 30,000 crore in the past one month.
- 28 Oct 1406:22 PMWith an aim to enhance focus on core business, L&T Infotech, provider of IT services and solutions, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the $14.3 billion Larsen & Toubro (L&T), has completed the acquisition of Information Systems Resource Centre.12:29 AMThe Gujarat government issued work order of Rs 2,979 crore to one of India’s largest engineering firm, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), on Monday to construct the Statue of Unity, the world’s tallest statue and one of Prime Minister Narendra
- 25 Oct 1407:48 PMAfter firming up funding for road projects worth Rs 1,000 crore, L&T Infra Debt Fund Ltd, the project refinancing arm L&T group, is working to sanction funds of similar magnitude in third quarter ending December end.
- 07 Oct 1402:34 PMEngineering firm Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has bagged a contract worth Rs 1,630 crore from the Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority (UPIDA) for the construction of a six-lane access controlled expressway in the