- 19 Jul 1603:20 PMLarsen & Toubro is looking at joining hands with US majors for designing and equipment suppliers to design and build future shipbuilding contracts. The vessels will be built at a facility near Chennai.
- 14 Jul 1603:31 PMAfter success of L&T Infotech intial public offering (IPO), another subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group is all set to hit the market.
- 12 Jul 1610:42 PMLarsen & Toubro (L&T)'s 10 per cent stake sale in its IT services arm L&T Infotech has been lapped up by investors. The company’s Rs 1,236-crore initial public offering (IPO) has so far seen four times more demand than shares on offer.
- 11 Jul 1610:48 PMA man waits at a bus-stop with an advertisement of Larsen & Toubro outside the company's manufacturing unit in MumbaiLarsen & Toubro (L&T), the engineering and construction major, is all set to take its engineering services business unit, L&T08:45 AMLarsen & Toubro (L&T), the engineering and construction major, is all set to take its engineering services business unit, L&T Technology Services public.
- 06 Jul 1606:20 PML&T Infotech, a midsize information technology (IT) services company and a subsidiary of Larsen and Toubro says that it would continue to hire freshers from campuses even though there will be a significant focus on improving the quality of hiring.12:21 AMThe Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation has awarded civil contracts to five contractors for the entire section of 33.5 km for implementation in seven packages with a total cost of construction pegged at Rs 18,114.9 crore.
- 05 Jul 1604:44 PMMumbai Metro Rail Corporation has announced the commencement of the Mumbai Metro Line 3 project to be executed by Heavy Civil Infrastructure Business of L&T Construction, along with its partner, STEC of China, for a value worth Rs 5,273 crore.11:22 AMEngineering major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has bagged export orders worth $71.3 million (nearly Rs 480 crore) from Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd through its two joint venture (JV) firms.
- 04 Jul 1610:45 PMAttrition is not always about employees leaving a company for better prospects but many being asked to leave as they cannot keep pace with technology evolution.
- 30 Jun 1611:50 PML&T Infotech, the information technology arm of Larsen & Toubro, plans to use some of the funds raised through its initial public offer (IPO) of equity, opening July 11, to make acquisitions.04:42 AMThe IPO comprises an offer-for-sale of up to 17.5 million equity shares by L&T.
- 27 Jun 1602:56 PMInfrastructure major Larsen & Toubro's construction arm has won projects worth Rs 2,416 crore across various business segments in June.10:55 AMShares of Larsen & Toubro were up over 1% at Rs 1,449 in an otherwise lacklustre market after the company announced that L&T Construction has won orders worth Rs 2,416 crore.
- 24 Jun 1612:44 AMAround 21 highways projects worth around Rs 15,000 crore have been bid out under the hybrid annuity model approved by the government in January this year, but analysts say a turnaround in the sector can only be expected after the financial closure of
- 17 Jun 1611:22 AMLarsen & Toubro today said its wholly-owned subsidiary L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering has bagged orders worth Rs 1,170 crore across business verticals.
- 16 Jun 1612:57 AMIndia’s top 10 business houses are the biggest borrowers from banks but it’s the next 10 — ranked 11 to 20 — which are giving a bigger headache to lenders, as many of these firms are running out of ammunition to service their
- 08 Jun 1611:26 AMLarsen & Toubro (L&T) has moved higher to Rs 1,506, its highest level since October 27, 2015, on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), after the company announced that it has signed a contract to build a stadium for Qatar's 2022 World Cup.
- 06 Jun 1602:51 PMLarsen & Toubro (L&T) Ltd has secured a contract to build a $135 million stadium for Qatar's 2022 World Cup, an official told Reuters on Monday, a boost for the Indian firm facing a slowdown in its key West Asia market due to low oil prices.11:28 AMEngineering major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) said, on Monday, its construction arm has won orders worth Rs 2,161 crore across various business segments.