- 28 Oct 1412:43 AMFive Tata group managing directors on Monday called on West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee, to discuss about their respective companies.
- 24 Jul 1411:57 AMShares of Tata Group Companies – Tata Metaliks and Tata Sponge Iron – manufacturer of pig iron and sponge iron continued their upward march and rallied by over 50% in less than two weeks on the bourses.
- 21 Jul 1402:53 PMTata Metaliks has moved higher by 10% to Rs 113, also its 52-week high on BSE, after reporting a robust consolidated net profit of Rs 34.32 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014 (Q1), on back of strong operational performance.
- 11 Apr 1303:53 PMTata Steel today announced merging group firm Tata Metaliks, which is into pig iron manufacturing, with itself.11:00 AMTata Metaliks has rallied 8% to Rs 48.50 on BSE in early morning deals after the company announced the amalgamation of the company with its group company Tata Steel.
- 27 Mar 1312:41 AMTata Metaliks has terminated its joint venture agreement with Kubota Corportion and Metal One Corporation for its ductile iron pipe business.
- 12 Jun 1209:50 AMTata Metaliks has rallied 11% to Rs 74.40, extending its Monday’s over 10% gain, after its parent company Tata Steel on Friday signed an Expression of Interest (EoI) with Karnataka government to set up a six million tonnes per annum (MTPA)
- 09 May 1201:22 PMPig iron maker Tata Metaliks today said it had alloted 10 million shares of Rs 100 each to one of its promoters Tata Steel on preferential basis.
- 26 Apr 1202:56 PMTata Metaliks has surged up to 9% at Rs 70 in late noon trades after reporting a net profit of Rs 14.93 crore for the quarter ended March 2012, against a net loss of Rs 5 lakh in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, due to lower raw material
- 27 Mar 1209:34 AMTata Metaliks has rallied 8% to Rs 72.90 after the company said its board has approved an issue of preference shares worth Rs 100 crore to its promoter, Tata Steel.
- 26 Mar 1208:54 PMTata Metaliks today said its board has approved an issue of preference shares worth Rs 100 crore to its promoter Tata Steel.
- 21 Mar 1203:25 PMTata Metaliks was locked in 10% upper circuit at Rs 70.05 after the company announced fund raising plans through preferential issue.
- 26 Feb 1212:40 AMThe Karnataka government has completed land acquisition for Tata Steel and Tata Metaliks integrated project at Haveri district, an official of the company said on Saturday.
- 05 Jan 1210:27 AMTata Metaliks has surged 12.5% to Rs 72.25, extending its Wednesday’s 19% rally, on the back of huge volumes.
- 30 Sep 1112:12 AMSinter plant, coke oven batteries would be added at Kharagpur, Tata Metaliks chairman, Koushik Chatterjee, said, on the sidelines of the company’s annual general meeting.
- 29 Sep 1109:39 AMTata Metaliks has rallied 9% to Rs 90 after the company said it is divesting the Redi facility in Maharashtra for a consideration of Rs 180 crore. The unit has a book value of Rs 114 crore.01:02 AMTata Metaliks, part of Tata Steel, has entered into an agreement with Fomento Resources group for divestment of Redi facilities, as part of a strategic review of its portfolio.
- 04 Aug 1109:06 PMTata Metaliks today said it had up to 15 days' iron ore inventory to feed the furnaces at its Redi plant in Maharashtra and may have to resort to closure if raw material supply does not get normalised within the next 7-10 days.
- 28 Jul 1112:40 PMTata Metaliks has shed 4.5% to Rs 95 after it reported a loss in the June 2011 quarter.
- 27 Jul 1109:01 PMThe company had recorded Rs 10.30 crore net profit in the corresponding quarter last fiscal, it said in a communique to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).