- 26 May 1605:29 AMAfter two lacklustre quarters, Bajaj Auto on Wednesday took the Street by surprise, especially on the revenue and operating fronts.12:39 AMTwo-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto reported a 29 per cent increase in net profit for the quarter ended March 31, 2016, riding on a 12 per cent growth in motorcycle sales and benign raw material prices.
- 25 May 1602:19 PMBajaj Auto has moved higher by 5% to Rs 2,505 on the BSE after the company reported 29% year on year (YoY) jump with net profit at Rs 803 crore for the quarter ended March 2016 (Q4FY16), on the back of strong operational performance.
- 18 May 1612:27 AMA little over a month after Euro NCAP awarded one star safety rating to the Bajaj Qute, India's only quadricycle, Bajaj Auto managing director Rajiv Bajaj criticized NCAP's stand on safety.
- 10 May 1608:56 AMNifty held on to the 'Run Away Gap' support area near Rs 7,700 & saw a strong rebound. The occurrence of multiple Doji's at the reversal zone augurs well for the termination of the existing correction.06:00 AMStop-long positions at 16,680. Stop-short positions at 16,880. Big moves could go till 17,050, 16,500. Uptrend could hit resistance at 16,850-16,900 (futures price).
- 06 May 1605:35 AMNifty ended the session near the 'Run Away Gap' area which is expected to provide some support. The occurrence of ‘Doji’ at the reversal zone augurs well for the termination of the existing correction.
- 04 May 1612:32 AMBajaj V15After a two-year gap, Pune-based two- and three-wheeler maker Bajaj Auto has regained its third rank, in terms of number of units sold, displacing Chennai-based TVS Motor.
- 22 Apr 1605:30 AMNifty saw a strong rebound from the immediate support of 7,500 as it resumed its up move. It breached above the oscillating range of 7,750-7,500 with a 'Run Away Gap' reinstating the bullish momentum.
- 21 Apr 1602:33 AMConsumer organisations have written to Bajaj Auto Managing Director Rajiv Bajaj expressing safety concerns over the crash test results of the Qute.
- 19 Apr 1604:02 PMBajaj Auto on Tuesday said that it aims to sell three lakh three-wheelers in the current fiscal, a growth of over 17% over the last fiscal.
- 13 Apr 1601:22 PMShares of automobiles companies are in top gear with the Nifty Auto index touching over four month high after "above average" monsoon forecast by the Indian Metrological Department (IMD) raised expectations of higher demand going12:30 AMUntimely and scanty rain hit rural incomes in 2015-16, putting pressure on two-wheeler companies, which saw a fall for the first time since 2007-08 in motorcycle sales.
- 10 Apr 1612:33 AMGerman carmaker Volkswagen on Saturday joined a war of words over the results of a crash test of the Bajaj Qute, a quadricycle tested by the Belgium-based agency Euro Ncap.
- 08 Apr 1612:45 AMBajaj Auto said it was hoping to export 10,000 units of the Qute, its indigenously developed quadricycle, in the current financial year.
- 16 Mar 1604:51 AMSuccess of the newly launched 150-cubic centimetre (cc) V15 motorcycle by Bajaj Auto will decide if new products under the umbrella brand ‘V’ will make their way to Bajaj showrooms or not.12:58 AMRajiv Bajaj, managing director of Bajaj Auto, the country's third largest two-wheeler maker chose Delhi to unveil his company's new motorcycle V15 last month.
- 10 Mar 1603:00 PMTwo-wheeler maker, Bajaj Auto Limited, is looking at building up the production capacity of its latest 150-cc commute bike ‘V’ from the current 20,000 units per month to 50,000 at its Waluj (Aurangabad) and Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) plants in
- 08 Mar 1608:44 PMEven as Pune-based Bajaj Auto pushes the much talked about 'V' into showrooms across the country, it is hoping that the newest bike from its stable will finally bring home a significant chunk of the six-million-units-a-year commuter market.
- 10 Feb 1603:08 AMThe devaluation of African currencies is affecting Indian two-wheeler and consumer goods sales in the continent. Bajaj and TVS Motor have started seeing sales slowing, and Godrej said profitability was under pressure due to the African crisis.