- 10 Sep 1404:10 PM'Pitru Paksha', the fortnightly period of austerity observed by devout Hindus, has put a transitory slump to the sale of automobiles.
- 09 Sep 1405:04 PMTwo wheeler major Bajaj Auto today launched KTM RC series of super sports motorcycles RSC 390 and RC 200 in Pune today.04:36 AMBajaj Auto shares have rallied 15.5 per cent through the past three months, in anticipation of strong volume growth. In the same period, the Hero MotoCorp stock rose only 3.5 per cent.
- 04 Sep 1405:44 AMThe rebound in the April-June 2014 quarter has given economy-watchers hope that the worst is over.
- 02 Sep 1411:25 AMBajaj Auto today reported 8% increase in total sales in August at 3,36,840 units as against 3,12,188 units in the same month last year.12:40 AMIf a brand that contributes more than half of a company's sales faces a problem, then it could be worrying for the company.
- 29 Aug 1412:56 AMThe Congress-Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) government in Maharashtra, scheduled to go for Assembly elections later this year, has created a special category of 'ultra mega projects' with investments of more than Rs 1,500 crore.
- 23 Aug 1412:00 PMAccording to the Daily Star, the Uttara Group, Bajaj Auto's local assembler, is set to build a Taka 150 crore plant, which will be operated and technically supported by Bajaj.
- 19 Aug 1402:12 PMShares of automobiles companies are on a roll with most of the frontline stocks like Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) and Maruti Suzuki India trading at their new lifetime highs on the bourses.
- 18 Aug 1412:44 AMAfter months of negotiations and intermittent unrest impacting production, Pune-based Bajaj Auto and its Chakan plant (in Pune) unions have finally reached a wage agreement under which the management has agreed to increase the wages by up to Rs 10,000 per
- 12 Aug 1412:48 AMBajaj Auto, India’s third-largest motorcycle maker, on Monday launched a 150cc bike under the Discover brand, in an attempt to claw back market share, which has come under intense pressure over the past couple of years.
- 04 Aug 1412:25 PMThe company had sold 2,46,828 units in the same month last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd said in a statement.
- 21 Jul 1402:19 PMRIL’s Q1 results were operationally in line. EBITDA was 2% below our estimate.12:11 AMWith TVS overtaking Bajaj to claim the third position in the two-wheeler category (TVS Motor sales exceeded Bajaj's figures in the month of June and the April-June quarter of 2014), it has become necessary for the latter to take a hard look at where it
- 18 Jul 1402:36 AMBajaj Auto’s first-quarter numbers have come in a tad below estimates. The company has been hit by both weak demand and pricing pressure.
- 17 Jul 1412:13 PMBajaj Auto has dipped almost 3% to Rs 2,084 on BSE after reporting a flat growth in the first-quarter standalone net profit at Rs 740 crore, due to higher expenditure including employee cost.12:46 AMBarely a fortnight after Tata Motors directors were denied pay increases by shareholders, Bajaj Auto has found itself in a tangle with governance activists over a special commission paid to an independent director.
- 02 Jul 1412:48 PMThe company had sold 2,54,544 units in the corresponding month of previous year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
- 19 Jun 1406:12 PMBajaj Auto, India's second largest two-wheeler manufacturer, has said that it will begin retail sales of its four-wheeled passenger vehicle, popularly called as quadricycle, by October.
- 02 Jun 1404:23 PMRajiv BajajBajaj Auto has reported 3% increase in motorcycle sales at 3,13,020 units last month.It had sold 304,780 bikes in May last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd said in a press release today.