- 06 May 1605:35 AMNifty ended the session near the 'Run Away Gap' area which is expected to provide some support. The occurrence of ‘Doji’ at the reversal zone augurs well for the termination of the existing correction.
- 04 May 1612:32 AMBajaj V15After a two-year gap, Pune-based two- and three-wheeler maker Bajaj Auto has regained its third rank, in terms of number of units sold, displacing Chennai-based TVS Motor.
- 22 Apr 1605:30 AMNifty saw a strong rebound from the immediate support of 7,500 as it resumed its up move. It breached above the oscillating range of 7,750-7,500 with a 'Run Away Gap' reinstating the bullish momentum.
- 21 Apr 1602:33 AMConsumer organisations have written to Bajaj Auto Managing Director Rajiv Bajaj expressing safety concerns over the crash test results of the Qute.
- 19 Apr 1604:02 PMBajaj Auto on Tuesday said that it aims to sell three lakh three-wheelers in the current fiscal, a growth of over 17% over the last fiscal.
- 13 Apr 1601:22 PMShares of automobiles companies are in top gear with the Nifty Auto index touching over four month high after "above average" monsoon forecast by the Indian Metrological Department (IMD) raised expectations of higher demand going12:30 AMUntimely and scanty rain hit rural incomes in 2015-16, putting pressure on two-wheeler companies, which saw a fall for the first time since 2007-08 in motorcycle sales.
- 10 Apr 1612:33 AMGerman carmaker Volkswagen on Saturday joined a war of words over the results of a crash test of the Bajaj Qute, a quadricycle tested by the Belgium-based agency Euro Ncap.
- 08 Apr 1612:45 AMBajaj Auto said it was hoping to export 10,000 units of the Qute, its indigenously developed quadricycle, in the current financial year.
- 16 Mar 1604:51 AMSuccess of the newly launched 150-cubic centimetre (cc) V15 motorcycle by Bajaj Auto will decide if new products under the umbrella brand ‘V’ will make their way to Bajaj showrooms or not.12:58 AMRajiv Bajaj, managing director of Bajaj Auto, the country's third largest two-wheeler maker chose Delhi to unveil his company's new motorcycle V15 last month.
- 10 Mar 1603:00 PMTwo-wheeler maker, Bajaj Auto Limited, is looking at building up the production capacity of its latest 150-cc commute bike ‘V’ from the current 20,000 units per month to 50,000 at its Waluj (Aurangabad) and Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) plants in
- 08 Mar 1608:44 PMEven as Pune-based Bajaj Auto pushes the much talked about 'V' into showrooms across the country, it is hoping that the newest bike from its stable will finally bring home a significant chunk of the six-million-units-a-year commuter market.
- 10 Feb 1603:08 AMThe devaluation of African currencies is affecting Indian two-wheeler and consumer goods sales in the continent. Bajaj and TVS Motor have started seeing sales slowing, and Godrej said profitability was under pressure due to the African crisis.12:11 AMDuring the early 1970s, when a young Rahul Bajaj, chairman and managing director of Bajaj Auto, was summoned to New Delhi by the then Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices (MRTP) Commission for the "crime" of producing more scooters than
- 28 Jan 1612:41 AMIndian naval ship (INS) Vikrant, the first aircraft carrier, which played a pivotal role in the 1971 Indo-Pak war, has made its way into a commuter bike to be launched by Bajaj Auto next month.
- 14 Jan 1611:07 AMDespite a string of brand failures around it, Pulsar has managed to stand out from the crowd. With not less than eight models under its fold, Pulsar has been the most hardworking brand for Bajaj Auto, India's second-largest two-wheeler manufacturer.
- 04 Jan 1611:22 AMBajaj Auto today reported a marginal decline in total sales in December at 2,89,003 units as against 2,89,244 units during the same month last year.
- 07 Dec 1512:50 AMExternal factors are making foreign rides rougher for two-wheeler makers Bajaj, Honda and TVS, in a market hitherto unaffected and giving some cushion against low domestic sales growth.
- 02 Dec 1512:22 PMBajaj Auto today reported a marginal increase in total sales in November at 3,09,673 units as against 3,09,259 units in the same month last year.