- 11 Nov 1412:50 AMBajaj Auto, the country’s third largest two-wheeler manufacturer, will launch a series of products over the next 12 months with the aim of not only regaining market share in the very competitive motorcycle segment but to push it higher.
- 06 Nov 1409:36 PMConsumers may not have queued up to buy motorcycles or passenger cars in October, but the Street is confident that the sector will clock double-digit volume growth in this financial year.
- 03 Nov 1401:16 PMThe company had sold 3,48,323 units in the corresponding month of previous year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.12:58 AMThe battle over norms for quadricycles has taken a bitter turn, with Bajaj Auto Managing Director Rajiv Bajaj lashing out at some leading automobile companies for approaching the government with a plea to increase the cap on these vehicles' weight from
- 22 Oct 1412:38 PMShares of automobiles companies are in demand with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) S&P BSE Auto index surge more than 400 points, on expectation of robust sales in the ongoing Diwali season.
- 14 Oct 1409:35 PMBajaj Auto's September quarter results were a tad lower than expectations. Compared with Bloomberg consensus profit estimate of Rs 866 crore, the adjusted net profit stood at Rs 853 crore.07:14 PMBajaj Auto, India's third largest two-wheeler manufacturer, posted a 29% drop in net profit for the quarter ended September 30, hit by a penalty imposed by the Uttarakhand High Court over non-payment of duties.06:34 PMBajaj Auto today reported a net profit of Rs 590.90 crore for the three months ended September, hit by a one-time expense of Rs 340.29 crore related to Pantnagar plant in Uttarakhand.10:43 AMBajaj Auto has gained around 3% after Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgraded its stocks from "underperform" to "buy", citing higher volume and average selling prices, and increased contribution from dirt-bike making affiliate KTM.
- 01 Oct 1405:54 PMAutomobile sector seems to be entering the festive season on a bullish note.
- 10 Sep 1404:10 PM'Pitru Paksha', the fortnightly period of austerity observed by devout Hindus, has put a transitory slump to the sale of automobiles.
- 09 Sep 1405:04 PMTwo wheeler major Bajaj Auto today launched KTM RC series of super sports motorcycles RSC 390 and RC 200 in Pune today.
- 08 Sep 1409:36 PMBajaj Auto shares have rallied 15.5 per cent through the past three months, in anticipation of strong volume growth. In the same period, the Hero MotoCorp stock rose only 3.5 per cent.
- 04 Sep 1405:44 AMThe rebound in the April-June 2014 quarter has given economy-watchers hope that the worst is over.
- 02 Sep 1411:25 AMBajaj Auto today reported 8% increase in total sales in August at 3,36,840 units as against 3,12,188 units in the same month last year.12:40 AMIf a brand that contributes more than half of a company's sales faces a problem, then it could be worrying for the company.
- 29 Aug 1412:56 AMThe Congress-Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) government in Maharashtra, scheduled to go for Assembly elections later this year, has created a special category of 'ultra mega projects' with investments of more than Rs 1,500 crore.
- 23 Aug 1412:00 PMAccording to the Daily Star, the Uttara Group, Bajaj Auto's local assembler, is set to build a Taka 150 crore plant, which will be operated and technically supported by Bajaj.
- 19 Aug 1402:12 PMShares of automobiles companies are on a roll with most of the frontline stocks like Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) and Maruti Suzuki India trading at their new lifetime highs on the bourses.
- 18 Aug 1412:44 AMAfter months of negotiations and intermittent unrest impacting production, Pune-based Bajaj Auto and its Chakan plant (in Pune) unions have finally reached a wage agreement under which the management has agreed to increase the wages by up to Rs 10,000 per