- 18 Jan 1510:28 AMBajaj Auto is aiming to regain its lost share in the Indian two-wheeler market with six product launches in the next six months that will include a new 100 cc bike besides a 400 cc model under its flagship brand Pulsar.
- 16 Jan 1503:35 AMThe Bajaj Auto scrip gained three per cent, as operational performance for the December quarter was above expectation.12:35 AMBajaj Auto, the country’s third biggest two-wheeler maker, reported a five per cent decline in net profit for the December quarter, hit by falling demand for its motorcycle range in the domestic market.
- 15 Jan 1501:50 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 904.55 crore crore in the same quarter previous fiscal.
- 09 Jan 1510:21 PMThe Bajaj Auto scrip was down about three per cent, due to downgrades by brokerages on falling domestic sales over few months and loss of market share.03:01 PMBajaj Auto has dipped 3.5% to Rs 2,365 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) after foreign institutional investor Europacific Growth Fund sold about three million shares worth of Rs 723 crore of two-wheeler manufacturers through open market.
- 02 Jan 1511:50 AMThe company had sold 2,60,645 motorcycle units in the year-ago period, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
- 24 Dec 1407:36 AMBajaj Auto is back on the radar of investors, as it has reworked its market strategy.
- 22 Dec 1409:21 AMBajaj Auto is trading higher by 2% at Rs 2,517 in early morning trades on BSE on after company has bagged an order for 1.25 lakh units of Discover-125M motorcycles from Sri Lankan government.
- 15 Dec 1401:32 AMBajaj Auto's gamble with a higher-end model under the Discover brand seems to have paid off.
- 11 Dec 1409:35 AMDespite hiccups, Bajaj Auto's yet another gamble with the Discover brand has paid off. Launched nearly four months ago, the stylish Discover 150 has become a runaway success for the Pune-based company, with customers lining up for an upgrade.
- 06 Dec 1412:35 AMPune-based Bajaj Auto plans to increase prices of its Discover and Platina motorcycle models in January to offset the cost rise of the last few months.
- 05 Dec 1402:00 PMBajaj Auto is looking to raise prices of its two models - Platina and Discover - from next month in order to partially offset increase in input costs.
- 03 Dec 1412:23 AMBajaj Auto on Tuesday reported six per cent decline in motorcycle sales at 26,194 units in November 2014.The company had sold 278,703 units in the corresponding month of previous year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
- 02 Dec 1401:05 PMShares of automobiles companies are trading lower by up to 3% after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram Rajan left interest rates unchanged for the fifth time in a row at the central bank’s bi-monthly policy review today.
- 11 Nov 1412:50 AMBajaj Auto, the country’s third largest two-wheeler manufacturer, will launch a series of products over the next 12 months with the aim of not only regaining market share in the very competitive motorcycle segment but to push it higher.
- 06 Nov 1409:36 PMConsumers may not have queued up to buy motorcycles or passenger cars in October, but the Street is confident that the sector will clock double-digit volume growth in this financial year.
- 03 Nov 1401:16 PMThe company had sold 3,48,323 units in the corresponding month of previous year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.12:58 AMThe battle over norms for quadricycles has taken a bitter turn, with Bajaj Auto Managing Director Rajiv Bajaj lashing out at some leading automobile companies for approaching the government with a plea to increase the cap on these vehicles' weight from
- 22 Oct 1412:38 PMShares of automobiles companies are in demand with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) S&P BSE Auto index surge more than 400 points, on expectation of robust sales in the ongoing Diwali season.