- 27 May 1603:00 AMStop-short positions at 17,425. Stop-long positions at 17,225. Big moves could go till 17,000, 17,625. Uptrend may continue.
- 25 May 1604:50 AMPromoters of companies in the private sector have raised around Rs 5,000 crore by offloading a stake in their respective ventures.
- 24 May 1606:22 PMGlobal software major Infosys on Tuesday said it has bagged a five-year outsourcing deal to manage IT operations of Germany's second largest bank Commerzbank.
- 23 May 1607:22 PMSoftware services major Infosys today said it has bagged a five-year contract from Commerzbank, the second largest bank in Germany.
- 21 May 1612:24 AMInfosys has stepped up hiring in the US as the Bengaluru-based IT (information technology) services company tries to lower its dependence on visas and create a stronger base closer to customers.
- 20 May 1607:10 AMThe number of crorepati Infosys employees - those earning Rs 1 crore or more annually - residing in India came down to 48 in FY16 from 111 in the previous financial year.
- 13 May 1612:28 AMInfosys has realigned its business process outsourcing (BPO) subsidiary Infosys BPO for better synergy.
- 11 May 1603:47 AMAfter hitting an all-time high of Rs 1,267.90 on April 18 following earnings upgrades by most brokerages in response to Infosys' March quarter performance and earnings projection for FY17, the company's stock has corrected to Rs 1,200 levels.
- 09 May 1609:10 PMIn late March, after its refurbished portal had received a flurry of complaints, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Secretary Tapan Ray wrote a mail to Vishal Sikka, the CEO and MD of Infosys, the service provider for the project, to fix the snags.02:50 PMInfosys CEO Vishal Sikka (L) and CFO Rajeev Bansal (File photo)Infosys Foundation, philanthropic arm of the IT major, has signed a pact with Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune, to support students from economically weaker
- 06 May 1604:09 PMIT services provider Cognizant Technology Solutions reported its slowest quarterly revenue growth in 14 years as its clients in the financial and healthcare services held back on spending.
- 05 May 1603:58 PMAttrition level has eased and is at benign levels for top IT companies, following which gross hiring in this space for the fiscal could see a reduction, says a report.
- 28 Apr 1612:39 AMAs Infosys kick-starts its three-day annual thought leadership summit Confluence, starting Wednesday in San Francisco, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) Vishal Sikka has reached out to the company's 194,000 employees saying that12:22 AMInfosys, India’s second largest information technology services company, has made one more investment out of its global innovation fund.
- 19 Apr 1610:23 AMThe results of both the IT majors have been appreciated by the markets. Analysts had during the day upgraded Infosys’ target price after the company came out with a better-than-expected guidance.
- 18 Apr 1606:39 PMInfosys Foundation Monday donated Rs 35 lakh worth of hospital equipment and medicines for the Kollam temple tragedy victims, who are undergoing treatment in various hospitals in Kerala.04:52 PMShares of Infosys on Monday touched an all-time high buoyed by better-than expected revenue forecasts by the country's second largest software exporter.11:32 AMShares of Infosys today surged over 8% buoyed by the company reporting a better-than- expected 16% rise in the fourth-quarter net profit and a strong revenue growth forecast for the current fiscal.10:51 AMShares of information technology (IT) were trading higher on the bourses after Infosys, India’s second-largest information technology (IT) services firm forecast strong revenue growth of 11.5%-13.5% in constant currency (CC) in the current fiscal09:20 AMInfosys has rallied 8% to Rs 1,268, also its record high on the BSE in early morning trade after India’s second-largest information technology (IT) services firm forecast strong revenue growth of 11.5%-13.5% in consent currency (CC) in the current