- 31 Oct 1411:27 AMInfosys has moved higher by nearly 2% to Rs 4,016, crosses Rs 4,000 mark on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The stock opened at Rs 3,987 and hit a record high on Rs 4,020 on BSE.10:02 AMI T Services exporters have surged on Friday after US Federal Reserve expresses optimism about US economic recovery.12:17 AMThey spent the most part of their professional lives — over three decades — together.
- 29 Oct 1412:59 AMDisplaying Infosys's new-found confidence and aggression under a new management, Chief Operating Officer U B Pravin Rao on Tuesday said the company was ready to make "large acquisitions", adding it was considering a few in strategic areas and
- 19 Oct 1410:42 AMState-owned life insurer LIC has shored up its stake in Infosys to 4.45%, purchasing shares that are worth about Rs 1,400 crore in the July- September quarter.
- 16 Oct 1409:20 AMForeign institutional investors (FIIs) have been steadily accumulating shares of the country's second largest software exporter, Infosys, with their holding in the company nearing historic highs.12:52 AMHiring in bulk is back on campuses with leading information technology (IT) companies Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and Cognizant recruiting in four digits, and making multiple offers to one student in some cases.
- 13 Oct 1412:12 PMInfosys is trading higher by nearly 2% at Rs 3,952, extending its Friday’s nearly 7% rally, after the company reported a better-than-expected consolidated net profit at Rs 3,096 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2014 (Q2) besides
- 12 Oct 1412:30 AMInfosys' Chief Operating Officer U B Pravin Rao is cautious about the information technology company's performance over the next two quarters.
- 11 Oct 1412:57 AMAfter 33 years of association with Infosys, the company's founders now want to step down and become one of the company's several shareholders.12:35 AMN R Narayana Murthy, co-founder and former chairman of Infosys, has decided to step down from all positions at the information technology (IT) company, but some measures he had initiated seem paying off.12:34 AMVishal Sikka, new chief executive and managing director of Infosys, faced the media for the first time to discuss the financial performance of the company.12:33 AMWhile spelling out a new strategy on Friday, Vishal Sikka, the chief executive and managing director of Infosys, invoked a famous quote of Professor R A Mashelkar, a former director-general of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR): Do more
- 10 Oct 1403:34 PMInfosys may have kicked off the earnings season with a generous Diwali bonus, but the stock is unlikely to be re-rated yet because the company has maintained its revenue guidance of 7-9% for the fiscal. The company surprised the Street with a 3..01:27 PMInfosys, which surpassed expectations by announcing a 1:1 bonus issue and its financial performance with a net profit of Rs 3,096 crore in the September quarter, has seen heavy buying at the bourses.01:26 PMNarayana Murthy the co-founder of India's second largest IT services company Infosys has indicated that he does not intend to be Chairman Emeritus of Infosys.01:06 PMInfosys has surged 7% to Rs 3,908, also its record high in noon deals on National Stock Exchange (NSE), after the company reported a better-than-expected consolidated net profit at Rs 3,096 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2014 (Q2).11:44 AMVishal Sikka, the first non-promoter CEO of Infosys has announced his presence by giving the investor community more than what they expected.11:21 AMInfosys on Friday kicked off the earnings season with a generous Diwali bonus.10:15 AMInfosys, India’s second largest information technology (IT) services company, today cheered investors by posting a strong growth for July-September 2015 (Q2FY15), beating estimates on most fronts, as well as announcing a bonus share