- 24 Sep 1412:46 AMWith Infosys reportedly increasing the pay packages of senior executives, including executive vice-presidents and a few vice-presidents, threefold, the Indian information technology (IT) services space might well get a new benchmark.
- 23 Sep 1402:36 AMInvestor sentiment is turning positive around Infosys yet again.
- 20 Sep 1410:30 PMAfter several years of 'cautious optimism' and 'uncertainty', Indian information technology (IT) services sector now seems to be clear about a better growth path.12:42 AMIndia’s second largest software services firm Infosys has signed a contract with commercial real estate developer Skanska Property for leasing its office space for 10 years, the biggest such transaction in Poland this year.
- 19 Sep 1407:04 PMWith measures initiated by co-founder N R Narayana Murthy's decision to curtail the declining profitability of Infosys expected to start showing results, brokerage firm CLSA has said that the company is now well-positioned to benefit from the demand12:43 AMInfosys on Thursday said it had widened collaboration with Microsoft and Hitachi Data Systems, in line with chief executive Vishal Sikka's vision to strengthen software offerings and expand global alliances.
- 18 Sep 1401:18 PMInfosys Ltdsaid it signed a global partnership with China's largest telecom equipment maker Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. to offer enterprise customers cloud, big data and communication solutions.
- 11 Sep 1412:49 AMMurmuration - an initiative launched by Infosys' new chief executive officer (CEO) Vishal Sikka to crowd-source ideas from the employees - is learnt to have evoked tremendous response.
- 09 Sep 1412:46 AMVishal Sikka, the first non-founding chief executive officer (CEO) of India's second-largest information technology (IT) services company Infosys, is going all out to understand and overcome the challenges surrounding the company as well as to establish a
- 08 Sep 1412:43 PMConventional wisdom says that if higher numbers of employees are leaving there might be something wrong at the company. This is especially true in the software sector which is completely manpower driven.
- 05 Sep 1409:20 AMIndia's second largest IT services company Infosys has surged 2% to Rs 3790 on the BSE in the early morning trades after the company signed a five-year group-wide IT outsourcing services contract with BP (formerly British Petroleum).
- 04 Sep 1406:54 PMInfosys, India's second largest IT services company on Thursday said that it has signed a five-year group-wide IT outsourcing services contract with BP (formerly British Petroleum).
- 03 Sep 1410:40 AMThe technology stocks have gained in the morning trades on the back of firm U.S. manufacturing activity data.The U.S. manufacturing activity hit a nearly 3-1/2-year high last month and construction spending rebounded strongly in the month of July.
- 27 Aug 1412:46 AMWhile investors and observers closely watch for changes that the new leadership might bring about at Infosys, the Bangalore-based company is likely to announce its strategy by October.12:42 AMThe start-up bug seems to have bitten large Indian information technology (IT) services companies.
- 24 Aug 1410:40 AMAfter leading India's second largest software services firm Infosys, its co-founder S D Shibulal and his wife are now working for social causes like education, child cardiac surgeries, old age pension schemes and organic farming.
- 22 Aug 1407:46 PMCountry's second largest software firm Infosys has granted close to 22,800 restricted stock units (RSUs) -- worth over Rs 8.2 crore in shares -- to its new CEO and Managing Director Vishal Sikka.
- 21 Aug 1403:04 AMEven as big hopes have been pinned on Infosys' new Chief Executive Officer Vishal Sikka, experts believe that the Street is in a patient wait-and-watch mood and there won't be a pressure for performance on the first non-founding leader of the
- 19 Aug 1412:56 AMOn a bright morning recently, the 40-acre Intel India campus in the hi-tech corridor of Outer Ring Road here set the temperature soaring with ‘Oscar like’ felicitation of its own superstars.
- 11 Aug 1409:38 AMWith two key events - the general elections and the Union Budget behind them, the focus seems to have shifted to the defensive or safe haven stocks from the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), information technology (IT) and pharmaceutical sectors.