- 21 Nov 1412:45 AMInfosys, India's second largest information technology (IT) services company, is likely to book an impact of less than $1 million (Rs 6 crore) due to the financial irregularities in the accounts of its business process outsourcing (BPO) arm, which led
- 20 Nov 1412:41 PMOutsourcing major Infosys' back-office services unit was overcharging Apple Inc, leading to the exit of top executives, two senior Infosys people said on Thursday.12:26 AMIndia's second largest information technology (IT) services company Infosys may have put an end to several of its business-related issues, but the Bengaluru-based company is now faced with another sticky situation.
- 19 Nov 1406:15 PMSoftware major Infosys today announced that it will collaborate with Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) to create a comprehensive executive education programme.03:26 PMHowever, the exact date of share purchased by foreign institutional investors (FIIs) could not be ascertained.12:13 PMGlobal software major Infosys Ltd. has appointed Anup Uppadhayay the new chief executive officer (CEO) and Deepak Bhalla the new chief financial officer (CFO) of its (business processing outsourcing (BPO) subsidiary.12:47 AMInfosys on Tuesday announced the termination of the services of Abraham Mathews, chief financial officer (CFO) of its business process outsourcing (BPO) subsidiary, for non-compliance with the model code of conduct.12:42 AMInfosys' co-founders, S D Shibulal and S Gopalkrishnan on Tuesday formally launched their business incubator, Axilor Ventures.
- 17 Nov 1412:11 AMLast week, Edgeverve Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IT services company Infosys moved to a new home, a building which stands opposite to the parent’s huge corporate campus in Electronic City here.
- 14 Nov 1412:55 AMUnion minister for urban development, housing and urban poverty alleviation Venkaiah Naidu is so impressed with Infosys's ideas on green building and energy conservation that he is thinking of doing some pilot projects with the company.
- 13 Nov 1407:12 PMIn continuation of its effort to recognise researchers who have made impactful contributions in their respective fields, Infosys Science Foundation on Thursday announced the names of Infosys Prize winners for 2014 across six different categories.12:46 AMMore than 100 days as the chief executive of India’s second-largest information technology (IT) services company Infosys, Vishal Sikka on Wednesday said he was upset at the sector.
- 12 Nov 1405:26 PMBangalore-based IT services company Infosys today said that in the next two years its revenue per employee will go up.
- 11 Nov 1402:30 AMSometime last quarter, a large mining company approached Infosys with a unique problem.
- 07 Nov 1412:44 AMThe government of Karnataka rushed into a series of decisions on Thursday to get Infosys, the information technology (IT) giant, to retract its decision to withdraw from the upcoming Devanahalli IT Park near the international airport.
- 06 Nov 1411:04 AMCountry's second-largest software services firm Infosys plans to hire over 2,100 people in the US over the next few months to expand capabilities across domains, including digital, big data, analytics and cloud.12:40 AMA group of women employees at Infosys, India's second largest information technology (IT) services company, has brought charges of sexual harassment against a senior executive of the company.12:38 AMInfosys, India's second-largest information technology (IT) services company, has launched a major recruitment drive in the US, where it plans to hire about 2,100 people - both experienced and freshers, over the next 12 months.
- 05 Nov 1412:47 AMA new management at the helm and a strategy in place, Infosys, India's second-largest information technology (IT) services company, is taking a relook at the way it allies with academic institutions.
- 04 Nov 1406:36 PMIn the wake IT major Infosys' decision to pull out of a proposed software development centre project near here citing lack of infrastructure, the Karnataka government today said it will fulfil the company's demands.