- 26 Jan 1509:40 AMThe combined market valuation of top eight Sensex companies surged by Rs 62,074.5 crore in the week gone by, with Infosys, Coal India and HDFC Bank emerging as the star performers.12:03 AMThe country would see more economic progress if the private sector was left to run business without government interference, Infosys founder N R Narayana Murthy has said at the Jaipur Literature Festival.
- 19 Jan 1506:10 PMFollowing the announcement by Infosys CEO and managing director Vishal Sikka that the company's Mysuru (formerly known as Mysore) campus would be converted into a model smart city, 250-300 additional features are set to be introduced in the campus.11:51 AMFollowing the announcement by Infosys CEO and MD Vishal Sikka to convert its Mysuru (old name Mysore) campus as a model Smart City, the company is introducing some 250-300 new additional features in the campus which it hopes to complete by April this12:57 AMInfosys Chief Executive Vishal Sikka has set a target for holding face-to-face meetings with employees at the company’s delivery centres across the world.
- 18 Jan 1512:10 PMOnce an IT bellwether, Infosys expects to regain its premier status and beat industry growth rates in the next 18 to 30 months.
- 16 Jan 1505:32 PMThe National Association of Software and Service Companies(NASSCOM) president R Chandrashekhar today said they expect no significant change in the Indian software industry's growth projections made for the current year.
- 15 Jan 1503:10 PMInfosys, the country's second largest IT services firm, is open to 'bigger scale' mergers and acquisitions but with a caveat, it is not interested in "yesterdays" companies.12:50 AMInfosys, India's second largest information technology (IT) services company, is in advanced talks with the Nasdaq-listed DreamWorks Animation to invest in one of its spin-off start-up ventures that develops collaboration tools and technologies.12:27 AMIn line with Chief Executive Vishal Sikka's earlier comments about dedicating a part of the company's recently set-up Innovation Fund for India, information technology giant Infosys on Wednesday said it had set aside $250 million (Rs 1,550 crore)12:25 AMInfosys might become the latest to join groups developing information technology solutions to solve problems at the Kumbh Mela, the mass pilgrimage where millions gather at a time to take a holy dip in the river.12:23 AMInfosys expects its newly-formed arm Edgeverve Systems, which focuses on products, platforms and solutions, to contribute at least 10 per cent to its overall revenue over the next three to five years.
- 14 Jan 1503:20 PMInfosys CEO Vishal Sikka today met Prime Minister Narendra Modi and disclosed that his company will spend $250 million (over Rs 1,500 crore) to fund innovations in software and services in India.
- 13 Jan 1510:08 AMDeparting from the traditional practice of rewarding top performers with cash, Indian information technology (IT) services companies are increasingly looking at 'visible' rewards like phones and cars among others.01:38 AMIn its December quarter, Infosys has beaten analysts' expectations on most counts and has, therefore, pleased the markets enormously; its share price since the declaration of its results last Friday has seen a rise of over seven per cent.
- 12 Jan 1503:06 PMIT services major Infosys today said it has implemented billing and payments solutions for L.A. Care Health Plan, the largest publicly operated health plan in the US.
- 10 Jan 1507:05 PMInfosys, India’s second largest IT services company on Friday posted better than numbers in the third quarter of FY15 though the employee attrition rate continues to be a cause of concern.11:41 AMDespite several efforts, India’s second largest information technology (IT) services company Infosys has not been able to reduce its high employee attrition rates.12:59 AMInfosys's earnings for the quarter ended December 2014 have surprised the Street, with a marked improvement in many parameters - volume growth (growth in billed man-hours in a quarter), profit margin and employee utilisation.12:49 AMIt is too early to say and I would not quite jump to that conclusion as much as I would love to.