- 28 Apr 1612:39 AMAs Infosys kick-starts its three-day annual thought leadership summit Confluence, starting Wednesday in San Francisco, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) Vishal Sikka has reached out to the company's 194,000 employees saying that12:22 AMInfosys, India’s second largest information technology services company, has made one more investment out of its global innovation fund.
- 19 Apr 1610:23 AMThe results of both the IT majors have been appreciated by the markets. Analysts had during the day upgraded Infosys’ target price after the company came out with a better-than-expected guidance.
- 18 Apr 1606:39 PMInfosys Foundation Monday donated Rs 35 lakh worth of hospital equipment and medicines for the Kollam temple tragedy victims, who are undergoing treatment in various hospitals in Kerala.04:52 PMShares of Infosys on Monday touched an all-time high buoyed by better-than expected revenue forecasts by the country's second largest software exporter.11:32 AMShares of Infosys today surged over 8% buoyed by the company reporting a better-than- expected 16% rise in the fourth-quarter net profit and a strong revenue growth forecast for the current fiscal.10:51 AMShares of information technology (IT) were trading higher on the bourses after Infosys, India’s second-largest information technology (IT) services firm forecast strong revenue growth of 11.5%-13.5% in constant currency (CC) in the current fiscal09:20 AMInfosys has rallied 8% to Rs 1,268, also its record high on the BSE in early morning trade after India’s second-largest information technology (IT) services firm forecast strong revenue growth of 11.5%-13.5% in consent currency (CC) in the current
- 16 Apr 1610:25 PMInfosys co-founder and former CEO & MD Kris Gopalakrishnan will launch a mobile app, Itihaasa, chronicling the history of Indian information technology. The app will be available in the Android Play Store for free download from Sunday evening.06:58 AMIn an interview with Bibhu Ranjan Mishra and Alnoor Peermohamed, Infosys' Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Vishal Sikka says despite a healthy guidance, he can't say if this would be 'industry leading'.05:36 AMChange in leadership has worked wonderfully for Infosys, which has yet again posted a good quarterly performance. The company appears to have returned to its earlier trend of 'promising less and delivering more'.04:37 AMInfosys on Friday said it would raise the salaries of its employees in India by 6-12 per cent while for employees at onsite locations, it would be 1.5-2 per cent, depending on the region.03:59 AMInfosys delivered a strong set of numbers for 2015-16 apart from issuing a healthy revenue growth guidance for 2016-17 well ahead of the industry's estimated growth rate.
- 15 Apr 1601:43 PMBetter forecast for 2016-17: Infosys hopes to grow better in 2016-17, forecasting dollar revenue to grow for the year ahead between 11.5% and 13.5% in constant currency and 11.8% and 13.8% in March 2016 exchange rates.09:50 AMIndia's second-largest software firm, Infosys, reported a 16.14 % rise in fourth quarter profits to Rs 3,597 crore, while the company’s revenue grew 23.4% to Rs 16,550 crore.06:40 AMInfosys has seen a steady rise and has outperformed the markets thus far in calendar year 2016 (CY16), with the stock rallying nearly 6.3% to Rs 1,175 levels by close of trade on Wednesday.12:35 AMInfosys, the country's second largest software exporter, has signed two large office leasing deals in Pune and Bengaluru in the last quarter.
- 14 Apr 1603:38 PMInfosys co-founder N.R.Narayana Murthy and Coca-Cola India president Venkatesh Kini on Thursday co-signed a petition to make sign language an official language of India.
- 11 Apr 1610:52 AMInfosys has dipped 1.4% to Rs 1,151, extending its 3% decline in past two trading sessions on the BSE, after Aberdeen Asset Management Asia reduced its stake in the company by selling 5.626 million shares via open market.
- 09 Apr 1612:56 AMInfosys' founders may not have been enthusiastic while voting for a resolution reappointing Vishal Sikka as managing director and chief executive officer, but an analysis of numbers shows they hardly have any reason to complain about his performance.