- 27 Apr 1511:58 AMThese five stocks have collectively contributed 880 points, or 49%, to the Sensex's 1,791 point decline in the past nine days till 1103am on Monday.10:30 AMThe markets have surrendered their early gains and have slipped in the red due to losses in the pharma, capital goods, oil and gas, and IT space.09:49 AMWhile announcing the March 2015 quarter results on Friday afternoon, Infosys' management team shared the company’s vision for FY20. Infosys aims to clock in $20 billion annual revenue by FY20 (currently $8.7 billion), improve employee productivity12:59 AMIf morning shows the day, India Inc’s overall earnings for the March quarter are turning out to be a washout, despite a few large companies like Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) reporting better profits.
- 26 Apr 1511:22 AMAmid a massive sell-off in the stock market last week, the combined market valuation of nine of the top-10 companies dropped sharply by Rs 1,00,921.74 crore, with Sun Pharma and Infosys taking the biggest hit.
- 25 Apr 1511:20 AMIn the face of Infosys’ disappointing results in the fourth quarter of 2014-15 and amidst concerns over the if-wishes-were-horses kind of projection of becoming a $20 billion company by 2020, Vishal Sikka probably tried to please all on Friday.04:36 AMThe March quarter numbers of Infosys are worse than what peers have reported so far. Cross-currency risks have taken a bigger toll on the company than on peers.12:58 AMInfosys's performance in the quarter ended March this year has proven there is no short-cut solution to the company's problems and the initiatives taken under Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Vishal Sikka might take more time to yield12:48 AMInfosys's Q4 and FY15 numbers disappointed the Street on many counts.12:46 AMBy which, it said, it would strive to achieve an operating margin of 30 per cent, driven by much higher employee productivity.
- 24 Apr 1503:53 PMEven as it reported tepid growth for January-March 2015 (Q4) and FY15, India's second-largest IT services company, Infosys, managed to cheer investors by projecting a higher-than-expected revenue growth guidance for FY 16 and announcing a bonus share03:08 PMShares of information technology (IT) were under pressure after Infosys reported disappointing set of numbers for the quarter ended March 2015 (Q4).03:06 PMFor a company that has been rather conservative when it comes to acquisitions, Infosys' first non-founder CEO Vishal Sikka has taken Infosys on a fast-track on inorganic growth, as the company today announced two new acquisitions.02:50 PMInfosys slipped around 4%, or Rs 81, to Rs 2,041 levels after reporting a net profit of Rs 3,097 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2015 (Q4FY15).02:26 PMIndia's second largest informtion technology services company Infosys today posted a net profit of Rs 3,097 crore for January-March 2015 (Q4), up 3.5% on-year, but 4.7% lower on a quarter-on-quarter basis.11:48 AMEven as Infosys, India’s second largest IT services company, is set to announce financial numbers for Q4 and FY15 from its campus at Mahindra World City in Chennai, expectations are not so high this time, with other large peers showing not so
- 23 Apr 1512:57 PMResults of most technology companies – TCS, HCL Technologies and Wipro – for the fourth quarter ended March 2015 (Q4FY15) have failed to excite the Street.
- 20 Apr 1510:31 AMThe benchmark indices have extended their losses for a fourth consecutive session on the back of weakness in the technology and FNCG space.
- 19 Apr 1510:42 AMState-owned life insurer LIC has shored up its stake in Infosys to 4.81 per cent, purchasing shares worth over Rs 300 crore in the January-March quarter.
- 17 Apr 1501:22 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies were trading lower by up to 5% after sector major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) reported disappointing set of numbers for quarter ended March 2015 (Q4FY15).