- 20 Jul 1603:48 PMawaiting nod to get Special Economic Zone (SEZ) status for its maiden venture at Rajarhat in West Bengal, is seeking an audience with new state IT minister Bratya Basu in 15-20 days, an official of the company said.12:50 AMVishal SikkaUnder fire from investors on the less-than-expected first quarter results and a cut in the yearly forecast, Infosys Chief Executive Officer Vishal Sikka has done a rejig of his top team.
- 19 Jul 1606:36 PMOn Monday, Infosys CEO Vishal Sikka sent a letter to about 1.97 lakh employees of Infosys, describing what went wrong with the company's performance in the June quarter.
- 15 Jul 1603:17 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies were under pressure with the Nifty IT index dropping 4% after Infosys lowered its FY17 constant currency (CC) revenue growth guidance to 10.5%-12% from 11.5%-13.5% earlier.02:58 PMInfosys chief Vishal Sikka today remained confident of the IT major's ability to fulfil its "aspiration" of touching $20 billion revenue by 2020, saying that performance in one quarter will not hold it back from reaching the milestone.12:57 PMIt does not take the markets too long to analyse Infosys’ results. Within seconds of announcement of the results, the stock price reflects what the market thinks about it.11:00 AMAfter showing impressive numbers for past few quarters, Infosys, India’s second largest IT services company seems to have lost the pace of growth in the quarter ended June 30, 2016. In the quarter ended June 2016, the Bengaluru-headquartered10:51 AMInfosys has dipped nearly 10% to Rs 1,060, its sharpest intra-day fall in past three years on the BSE, after the company cut full year revenue outlook for the financial year 2016-17(FY17).12:35 AMEmployees of Indian software company Infosys walk past Infosys logos at their campus in the Electronic City area in BangaloreJust as Infosys is readying to announce its June quarter results on Friday, another senior exit is likely to be a cause of
- 14 Jul 1606:22 PMVishal SikkaTCS kicked-off the Q1FY17 earnings season for information technology (IT) companies on Thursday.
- 27 Jun 1612:09 PMShares of information technology (IT) companies were trading lower for the second straight day after UK's referendum outcome on June 24, 2016 in which it voted to exit the European Union.
- 24 Jun 1606:00 PMA 24-year-old woman employee of IT major Infosys was allegedly murdered at Nungambakkam railway station, one of the railway stations in the heart of Chennai city. She was hacked to death by an unidentified young man, according to reports.
- 23 Jun 1607:06 PMInfosys co-founder and former chief executive Nandan Nilekani has invested an undisclosed amount into Bengaluru-based eye care chain Drishti.
- 18 Jun 1610:50 PMWhile investors in Tata Consultancy Services wanted more "sikkas", their counterparts at Infosys seem to want the real deal.10:13 PMInfosys chairman R Seshasayee on Saturday emphasized that the company has nothing to hide in the 'generous’ compensation offered to the former CFO Rajiv Bansal and the separation was a “cordial, mutually agreed decision in the interest of both
- 10 Jun 1612:19 AMThe share price of information technology giant Infosys on Thursday dropped four per cent after the company, said it was expecting “short-term quarterly bumps&" in some key sectors that it had not anticipated at the beginning of the year.
- 09 Jun 1610:29 AMInfosys has dipped nearly 4% to Rs 1,193 on the BSE after the stock turned ex-dividend for Rs 14.25 per share on Thursday.
- 08 Jun 1607:20 PMSoftware major Infosys Ltd would provide its core banking solution Finacle to e-commerce platform Paytm for its payments bank business, the firm said on Wednesday.
- 04 Jun 1612:59 AMAs it gears up to launch its new payments banks in August, mobile wallet turned e-tailer Paytm is learnt to have selected Infosys' Finacle for its core banking system.
- 03 Jun 1611:27 AMInfosys, Asian Paints, Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp, IndusInd Bank, Yes Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Zee Entertainment Enterprises are eight stocks from the Nifty 50 index touching their respective 52-week highs on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in