- 20 Nov 1410:35 PMAluminium has started attracting premiums in the international market due to shortage of floating stock.
- 14 Nov 1412:40 AMHindalco Industries, the flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group, reported a lower-than-expected standalone net profit of Rs 79 crore in the September 2014 quarter, 78 per cent lower than Rs 357 crore in the year ago period, even as the company's
- 13 Nov 1409:35 PMThe faith foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have reposed in Hindalco doesn’t seem misplaced, going by the firm’s performance in the September quarter.04:05 PMThe decline was despite a Rs 361 crore forex gain and 36% rise in revenue.
- 29 Oct 1403:25 PMMetal shares rallied on the back of institutional buying coupled with short covering ahead of October F&O expiry.
- 21 Oct 1409:36 AMShares of metal and power companies are trading higher by up to 2.5% on the BSE after the government on Monday said it would promulgate an ordinance to resolve issues arising out of the cancellation of coal blocks.
- 14 Oct 1401:48 AMAfter negative news on coal blocks, bauxite mining, etc, Hindalco’s investors have something to cheer about.
- 09 Oct 1411:32 AMShares of Hindalco jumped over 5% to Rs 156.60 on teh Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in morning deals as global rival Alcoa Inc's earnings beat forecasts, propelled by higher aluminium prices.
- 26 Sep 1412:40 AMAditya Birla Group company Hindalco is set to pay a Rs 500- crore fine after the Supreme Court cancelled the coal blocks, Talabira I and Mahan, allotted to the company and levied a Rs 295 a tonne penalty on all coal blocks in production till now.
- 25 Sep 1412:45 AMWith the Supreme Court giving a final verdict on the coal block issue, cancelling all allocations it deemed illegal, Hindalco Industries says it's up to the central government to mend matters.
- 22 Sep 1412:06 PMCBI today sought more time to give clarifications to a Delhi court in connection with its closure report in the coal block allocation case involving top industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla and others.
- 17 Sep 1404:42 AMIn the wake of uncertainty over access to cheaper raw material, it makes sense for Hindalco Industries to postpone its plans to raise Rs 5,000 crore, analysts said on Tuesday.
- 16 Sep 1409:35 PMThe concerns on copper and aluminium major Hindalco’s domestic operations continue to increase.12:49 AMThe Jharkhand government has shut five bauxite mines of Hindalco Industries, flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group.
- 10 Sep 1412:38 AMThe government is likely to cancel the approvals granted to nine companies, including Hindalco Industries, Essar and Adani, for setting up special economic zones (SEZs) later this month, because no work has been done to execute the projects.
- 04 Sep 1412:53 PMJindal Steel & Power and Hindalco have lost between 3.5-4% on the BSE on concerns that the Supreme Court may de-allocate the mines allotted several years ago to both these companies.
- 02 Sep 1412:15 AMA special court on Monday asked CBI to clarify whether the “rule of law&" was followed in the allocation of coal blocks to top industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla's Hindalco.
- 30 Aug 1412:46 AMBauxite mining by Aditya Birla owned Hindalco Industries has came to a grinding halt in the Mali Parbat area near Semiliguda in south Odisha's Koraput district with the district administration imposing prohibitory orders under Section 144 of CrPC.
- 26 Aug 1412:49 AMThe Supreme Court order terming coal block allocations since 1993 "illegal" has raised the spectre of cancellation over the natural resource-linked sector.
- 25 Aug 1402:46 PMMetal stocks lost ground on Monday with the S&P BSE Metal index losing over 3% in intra-day deals after the Supreme Court (SC) held that guidelines were breached in coal block allocation during the previous government’s (United Progressive