- 22 Apr 1605:40 AMMentioned below is the derivative strategy for Hindalco from Motilal Oswal Securities:Option Strategy: Hindalco (Modified Bull Call Spread)Buy 1 Lot Apr 105 CESell 1 Lot Apr 110 CESell 1 Lot Apr 95 PE· Hindalco is in Long- long Unwinding
- 18 Apr 1605:42 AMThe stock crossed its 200 DMA and gave a price volume breakout after surpassing Rs 389-Rs 390 zones which was acting as a hurdle from last two months.
- 07 Apr 1604:34 AMThe shares of non-ferrous metal producers have seen a rebound from their lows in February, when there was pessimism in the backdrop of the global economic slowdown. The reaction, though, has had only a limited upside.
- 31 Mar 1608:45 AMThis article has been modified. Please see the clarification at the end.
- 23 Mar 1611:01 AMMetal shares continued to trade higher on the bourses on Wednesday, with the Nifty Metal index touching seven-month high on National Stock Exchange (NSE) today.
- 21 Mar 1609:02 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.
- 16 Feb 1605:40 PMThe state government has raised a demand to the Centre to settle its claim of Rs 560 crore payable by Aditya Birla Group-owned Hindalco Industries over the Talabira I coal block.
- 09 Feb 1609:50 PMHindalco Industries reported a standalone net profit of Rs 40 crore for the quarter ended December 2015, down 89 per cent a year ago.
- 13 Jan 1609:17 AMDisclaimer: This report has been prepared by Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Limited (GBNPP), here in after referred to as GBNPP.
- 25 Nov 1503:33 AMGlobal aluminium prices are under pressure and falling premium has hurt realisations of domestic producers.
- 24 Nov 1512:49 AMThe stock has been consolidating in a range from last 13 weeks and has managed to hold the support base above Rs 1,700-1,730 zones. It has given a price volume breakout above Rs 1,800 zones by forming a small triangle on daily chart.
- 23 Nov 1510:44 PMThe shares of metal and mining firms Vedanta and Hindalco Industries came under selling pressure on Monday following the BSE's announcement last week that the stocks would no longer be part of the 30-share Sensex from December 21.On Monday, Hindalco
- 20 Nov 1512:47 AMAditya Birla group companies Hindalco and Birla Carbon are tapping the international markets to raise around $2.43 billion by early next year, to bring down their financing costs.12:03 AMZEE ENTERTAINMENT : BUYTarget: Rs 404Stop Loss: Rs 378The stock has negated its negative formation of last three weeks and turned higher by taking support near to Rs 375 zones which is working well from last two months.
- 11 Nov 1501:36 AMHindalco’s standalone performance for the September quarter was impacted by a fall in the price of aluminium, a business which accounted for 40 per cent of revenues and nearly half of profits in FY15. Aluminium prices were down 20 per cent
- 10 Nov 1503:10 PMHindalco Industries reported a net profit of Rs 103.27 crore in the September quarter, up 31% from same period last year on the back of increased revenues and higher other income even as total expenses and finance cost mounted.02:57 PMHindalco Industries Ltd, the flagship company of Aditya Birla Group, today posted a 31.10% jump in standalone net profit at Rs 103.27 crore for the quarter ended September 30, on the back of higher sales.
- 12 Oct 1512:45 PMShares of metal companies continued trading higher for six straight trading days with CNX Metal index rising more than 10% on the back of surge in global commodity prices.
- 07 Oct 1510:37 PMCARE Ratings has revised its grade for Hindalco Industries' non-convertible debentures from 'AA+' to 'AA' on continued moderation in profitability and debt protection parameters. The debt amount involved is Rs 6,000 crore.07:10 AMThe economic slowdown in China has hurt Indian metal companies.