- 28 Jul 1612:25 AMNaveen Jindal-promoted Jindal Steel & Power Ltd (JSPL) has taken the government to court for not accepting its bids for two coal blocks offered in the e-auction last year.
- 26 Jul 1605:00 PMFile photo of Naveen Jindal at Patiala House court in New Delhi in connection with coal scam.
- 20 Jul 1610:43 PMProxy advisory firms have opposed some resolutions coming for shareholder approval at the annual general meeting, on Thursday, of Sajjan Jindal group firm JSW Energy.04:42 PMJindal Steel and Power (JSPL) will move an ‘appropriate forum’ in connection with the notice served by the Chhattisgarh government for recovering alleged excess payment made against power purchased from the company.
- 18 Jul 1606:40 PMNaveen Jindal (Photo: http://naveenjindal.04:14 PMThe Chhattisgarh government had served a notice to Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) to recover excess payment of over Rs 153 crore it had made to the company against power purchase.
- 17 Jul 1605:50 PMThe Odisha High Court has asked the state government to comply with its order, allowing Jindal Steel and Power (JSPL) to lift over 12 million tonnes of iron ore that the company had purchased from Sarada Mines (SMPL) in four weeks.
- 17 Jun 1611:57 AMJindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) has sought shareholders' nod to divest 1,000 mega watt (Mw) power plant of a subsidiary company and sale of its 920 Mw captive power plants.
- 05 May 1603:36 AMJindal Steel & Power (JSPL) is seeing the tide turning in its favour. While it announced the deal to sell its 1,000-Mw power assets, the March quarter performance, too, was helped by improving prospects in the steel segment.12:18 AMSajjan JindalWhen Sajjan Jindal’s JSW Energy buys a power plant from younger brother Naveen Jindal’s debt-laden Jindal Steel and Power, it will not be the first time he will bail out a brother.
- 04 May 1607:38 AMThe logo of JSW is seen on the company's headquarters in Mumbai. Photo: ReutersIn an early morning announcement on Wednesday, JSW announced its plans to acquire Jindal Steel & Power's (JSPL) Chhattisgarh power plant for Rs 6,500 crore.
- 30 Apr 1610:05 AMAfter a series of positives that accrued for Jindal Steel and Power (JSPL), the news about the company’s chairman being charged for criminal conspiracy in coal scam has hurt sentiments.12:15 AMNaveen Jindal (Photo: http://naveenjindal.com/)A special CBI court here charged Naveen Jindal, chairman of Jindal Steel & Power, with criminal conspiracy in a case of inappropriate allocation of the Amarkonda coal block in Jharkhand.
- 29 Apr 1604:55 AMSajjan Jindal’s JSW Energy could be renegotiating a proposal to buy a 1,000-Mw power plant in Chhattisgarh from his brother Naveen Jindal’s Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL).
- 28 Apr 1606:32 PMThe union mines ministry has convened a meeting of the Post Auction Mining Clearances and Approvals Facilitatoron May 10 to expedite clearances of the mineral blocks already auctioned by states.02:34 PMTough market conditions saw a drop in steel capacity utilisation for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), JSW Steel and Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) in 2015-16. Tata Steel, Essar Steel and government-controlled Steel Authority of India, however,
- 20 Apr 1612:14 PMShares of metal companies are continued trading higher on the bourses on expectation of improvement in earnings and margins on a sequential basis for the quarter ended March 2016 (Q4FY16).
- 13 Apr 1612:32 AMFollowing a petition from domestic steel producers, the Directorate General of Anti-Dumping & Allied Duties (DGAD, part of the department of commerce) has begun an investigation into import of hot-rolled (HR) coils, sheets and plates from six
- 08 Apr 1606:12 PMThe state government has cut the quantum of water allocated originally to Jindal Stainless Ltd (JSL), NTPC Ltd and Jindal Steel & Power Ltd (JSPL) as it looks to conserve water and avoid its wastage.
- 06 Apr 1605:18 PMIndia's cabinet on Wednesday raised a credit line to Iran to $450 million as New Delhi aims to boost trade ties with Tehran after the lifting of international sanctions.