- 19 Jan 1501:27 AMTwenty six students from Harvard, MIT and Tuft University of USA and Sunway University of Malaysia today visited the plant of Jindal Steel and Power (JSPL) near Angul in Odisha to get a first-hand view of the steel making process there using the coal
- 15 Jan 1512:24 AMThe State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) today approved new projects worth Rs 846 crore.
- 14 Jan 1510:33 PMMajor steel producers have reduced prices of the finished product by three-four per cent for the month of January as metal prices across the world continued a downward trend.
- 09 Jan 1501:24 PMThe government is looking to start a fresh process of inviting bids for ultra mega power projects (UMPPs) at four locations in the country in the next three-six months, Power Minister Piyush Goyal today said.12:17 PMJindal Steel and Power has shed around 2% to Rs 154.60 in BSE. According to a PTI report, CBI has found the company to have connived with the coal ministry officials to “illegally&" mine nearly three times more coal than permitted.12:19 AMCoal ministry officials had “connived&" with Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) to allow it to “illegally&" mine nearly three times more coal than permitted, says a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the coal block
- 30 Dec 1412:42 AMIn a bid to reduce its mounting debt and to ensure better management of its business verticals, Jindal Stainless Ltd - India’s largest stainless steel producing company - said on Monday that it would de-merge its ferro-alloys, coke oven and
- 29 Dec 1412:49 PMMetal shares firmed up on hopes that the government may take the ordinance route to pave the way for auction of iron ore and other minerals.01:42 AMNaveen Jindal controlled Jindal Steel & Power Ltd (JSPL) has opposed any change in the end-use specifications of coal blocks earmarked for auction after the Supreme Court cancelled the allocation of 204 coal blocks in August this year.
- 22 Dec 1402:47 PMJindal Steel and Power has moved higher by 7% to Rs 146 on NSE after the company said it has raised Rs 500 crore by issuing 5,000 non-convertible debentures for cash to Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- 18 Dec 1406:45 PMJindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) on Thursday raised 1,000 crore from Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited through unsecured Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs).
- 11 Dec 1408:32 PMJindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) has commissioned its billet caster plant at its 2.5 million tonne per annum (MTPA) integrated steel making complex at Angul, in addition to its existing steel plate unit.12:58 AMJindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) is considering to import iron ore to run its 2.5 million tonne per annum (MTPA) integrated steel plant at Angul due to supply problem in Odisha, said Naveen Jindal, chairman of the company today.12:27 AMNaveen Jindal owned, Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) is considering to import iron ore to run its 2.5 million tonne per annum (MTPA) integrated steel plant at Angul in Odisha due raw material sourcing problems in the state.
- 09 Dec 1412:40 AMJindal Steel & Power, Essar, Monnet Ispat and other noted companies involved in power, steel and cement business requested the Supreme Court to review the decision of cancelling the coal block allocations made to them.
- 25 Nov 1412:44 AMJindal Steel and Power Ltd has shelved a $10 billion coal-to-diesel project, its chairman told Reuters, becoming the first big casualty of a Supreme Court (SC) decision to scrap coalfields allocated to private firms since 1993.Jindal Steel’s 1.5
- 21 Nov 1412:18 AMInvestments worth Rs 1.09 lakh crore have been grounded in the steel sector in Odisha.
- 05 Nov 1411:39 AMShares of Jindal-controlled Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) fell nearly 2% to Rs 167 on the NSE after the company reported a 12% decline in consolidated profit after tax at Rs 400 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2014, primarily due to a12:30 AMNaveen Jindal-controlled Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) has reported a 12 per cent fall in consolidated profit after tax at Rs 400 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2014, primarily due to a 53 per cent increase in interest and depreciation
- 28 Oct 1403:40 PMJindal Steel and Power today said it will invest around $2 billion to raise capacity of its Oman-based wholly-owned subsidiary Shadeed Iron and Steel LLC by 2.5 million tonnes per annum over the next 3-4 years.