- 06 Nov 1402:06 PMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals today reported 27.45% rise in its standalone net profit at Rs 128.67 crore for the third quarter ended September.
- 21 Sep 1412:04 AMOn Friday morning, China woke up to news that homegrown e-commerce giant Alibaba had raised $21.8 billion in its initial public offering - the largest by any company in the US.
- 19 Aug 1405:35 AMGSK Pharmaceuticals has been underperforming peers for the last few quarters and this does not look likely to change if the June quarter results are anything to go by.
- 01 Aug 1406:04 PMHealth food drink major GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare is planning to expand its reach in the country by penetrating the rural markets and adding one million more stores to its existing network of around 2.7 million stores in next 18 months.
- 02 Jun 1407:06 PMBritish pharmaceuticals giant GlaxoSmithKline has agreed a $350-million deal with Adaptimmune to help develop and sell the biotechnology firm's cancer drugs, the companies said today.
- 24 Apr 1412:50 AMThe multi-billion dollar three-way deal of Novartis with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Eli Lilly is likely to trigger merger control approvals from various anti-trust authorities, including a scrutiny by Competition Commission of India (CCI), industry
- 23 Apr 1412:58 AMSwiss drug major Novartis’ multi-billion-dollar overhaul through deals with two multinational firms — GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Eli Lilly — is likely to have an impact on the Indian market, too, as all the three companies have12:47 AMGlaxoSmithKline's $1-billion open offer to raise stake in its Indian arm, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, had received a shot in the arm from foreign institutional investors (FII), shareholding data for the March quarter showed.
- 18 Apr 1412:02 AMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals today posted 42.87% decline in its net profit at Rs 96.54 crore for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014, as the company continued to be impacted by the revamped price control order.
- 29 Mar 1412:49 AMAfter Crocin Advance, it’s the turn of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceutical’s top-selling paracetamol brand Calpol syrup to come under the regulator’s scanner for allegedly overcharging consumers.
- 10 Mar 1403:50 PMGlaxoSmithKline plc has increased its stake in its publicly-listed pharmaceuticals subsidiary in India (GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited) from 50.7% to 75%, following by the recent open offer.02:04 PMThe over $1 billion share re-purchase by UK's Glaxo Group in its Indian arm GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals has received full subscription helping the promoters increase their shareholding to 75%.12:07 PMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals is trading lower by 3% at Rs 2,570, extending its past four day’s fall, after the parent company GlaxoSmithKline plc said that it has successfully increased its stake in pharmaceuticals subsidiary in India and it will
- 04 Mar 1405:38 PMThe Glaxo SmithKline Pharma (GSK Pharma) stock, which has been on the rise since mid-December (when its foreign parent announced plans to raise its stake in the company), hit an all-time high of Rs 3,054.4 on Monday.
- 03 Mar 1405:11 PMThe share price of GlaxoSmithKline Pharma (GSK Pharma) hit 52-week high at Rs 3054.4 apiece on Mondaydue to investors' pick on expectations for a further upsurge towards the openoffer price of Rs 3100 apiece.
- 20 Feb 1401:24 PMThe government today cleared Rs 6,400 crore FDI proposal of global healthcare company GlaxoSmithKline to acquire additional 24.33% stake in its India arm.
- 19 Feb 1412:48 AMGlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharma’s earnings for the quarter ended December fell short of expectations, as the company grappled with pricing policy, trade-related disturbances and supply constraints.
- 16 Jan 1409:30 AMAfter dipping 3.3% and 6.3% y-o-y in September and October in the back of New Pharma Pricing Policy (NPPP) implementation, the overall volume growth in the pharmaceutical space has started to rebound.
- 05 Jan 1411:28 AMUK-based pharmaceuticals major GlaxoSmithKline has approached the FIPB to hike stake in its domestic arm by buying 24.33% for an estimated Rs 6,400 crore.
- 24 Dec 1304:24 PMGlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) is looking at hiking its holding in GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (GSK Pharma) to up to 75% from 50.67%.
Posted 11 Apr 11 | replies (0 new)