- 29 Mar 1603:44 PMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd is looking at launching two or three combination vaccines in India in the near future, to address a host of paediatric disease.
- 31 Oct 1502:57 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 128.67 crore for the same period a year ago, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals said in a filing to BSE.
- 01 Oct 1512:52 AMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals has announced completion of its transaction with Novartis India today where GSK India acquires Novartis' vaccines business and divests its marketed oncology portfolio to Novartis India.
- 31 Jul 1503:28 PMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals today reported 5.09 per cent decline in its net profit at Rs 93.28 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, hit by supply constraints.
- 09 May 1512:36 AMThe company had reported a net profit of Rs 172 crore in the same quarter a year ago.
- 03 Feb 1504:00 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 79.75 crore in the same period of previous year, GlaxoSmithkline Consumer Healthcare (GSKCH) said in a filing to the BSE.
- 23 Jan 1512:39 PMShares of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals has surged 11% to Rs 3,480 on back of heavy volumes. The stock opened at Rs 3,150 and touched a new high of Rs 3,518 on BSE so far.
- 29 Dec 1412:17 AMDuring the acute slowdown in 2009, almost every major FMCG company in India reacted in the same manner.
- 02 Dec 1401:53 PMShares of select pharmaceutical companies Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company (SPARC), Wockhardt, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Indoco Remedies and Natco Pharma have rallied between 5-10% on back of heavy volumes in otherwise subdued market on BSE.
- 06 Nov 1402:06 PMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals today reported 27.45% rise in its standalone net profit at Rs 128.67 crore for the third quarter ended September.
- 21 Sep 1412:04 AMOn Friday morning, China woke up to news that homegrown e-commerce giant Alibaba had raised $21.8 billion in its initial public offering - the largest by any company in the US.
- 19 Aug 1405:35 AMGSK Pharmaceuticals has been underperforming peers for the last few quarters and this does not look likely to change if the June quarter results are anything to go by.
- 01 Aug 1406:04 PMHealth food drink major GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare is planning to expand its reach in the country by penetrating the rural markets and adding one million more stores to its existing network of around 2.7 million stores in next 18 months.
- 02 Jun 1407:06 PMBritish pharmaceuticals giant GlaxoSmithKline has agreed a $350-million deal with Adaptimmune to help develop and sell the biotechnology firm's cancer drugs, the companies said today.
- 24 Apr 1412:50 AMThe multi-billion dollar three-way deal of Novartis with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Eli Lilly is likely to trigger merger control approvals from various anti-trust authorities, including a scrutiny by Competition Commission of India (CCI), industry
- 23 Apr 1412:58 AMSwiss drug major Novartis’ multi-billion-dollar overhaul through deals with two multinational firms — GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Eli Lilly — is likely to have an impact on the Indian market, too, as all the three companies have12:47 AMGlaxoSmithKline's $1-billion open offer to raise stake in its Indian arm, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, had received a shot in the arm from foreign institutional investors (FII), shareholding data for the March quarter showed.
- 18 Apr 1412:02 AMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals today posted 42.87% decline in its net profit at Rs 96.54 crore for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014, as the company continued to be impacted by the revamped price control order.
- 29 Mar 1412:49 AMAfter Crocin Advance, it’s the turn of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceutical’s top-selling paracetamol brand Calpol syrup to come under the regulator’s scanner for allegedly overcharging consumers.
- 10 Mar 1403:50 PMGlaxoSmithKline plc has increased its stake in its publicly-listed pharmaceuticals subsidiary in India (GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited) from 50.7% to 75%, following by the recent open offer.
Posted 11 Apr 11 | replies (0 new)