- 20 Jun 1603:34 PMMid-cap technology solutions and services company Rolta's rating was further downgraded by global rating firm.
- 17 Jun 1609:07 PMTechnology solutions and services firm Rolta today in a statement said that the company is facing working capital stress over the past few months due to delay in payment from projects in the defence sector, due to which its has been unable to meet its
- 06 Jun 1604:16 PMRolta India, Ipca Laboratories, Inox Wind, Punj Lloyd, Tree House Education & Accessories, GVK Power & Infrastructure, Jaypee Infratech and Sunrise Asian from the BSE500 index, hit their respective 52-week lows on the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange)
- 31 May 1612:29 PMRolta India has dipped 9% to Rs 71.25 on the BSE after the company reported 13.7% quarter on quarter (QoQ) decline in consolidated net sales at Rs 846 crore for the quarter ended March 2016 (Q4FY16).
- 30 May 1607:04 PMRolta India, IT solutions and services firm, reported a net profit of Rs 59.21 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2016, registering a growth of 64.4% from Rs 36 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.01:48 PMGlobal rating agency Standard & Poor's today lowered its long-term corporate credit rating on Rolta India Ltd to 'CCC-' from 'B+' for missing on interest payment on unsecured notes.
- 03 May 1612:50 PMMumbai-based Rolta, provider of IT, engineering and geospatial services, today announced that it has been awarded a seven-year contract by UK Power Networks, a major utility company that delivers electricity to London, the South East and the East of11:15 AMRolta India has soared 15% to Rs 89 on the BSE on back of heavy volumes after the company announced that it has won seven year, multi-million pound contract from UK Power Networks to manage and update their spatially-enabled network asset information.
- 23 Mar 1605:46 AMThe clearance of the new defence procurement policy or DPP set on fire stocks of companies such as Astra Microwave, Walchandnagar Industries, Rolta, Bharat Electronics (BEL), BEML, Bharat Forge and L&T, which have registered smart gains of 3-10 per
- 16 Nov 1501:06 PMShares of Rolta India were up nearly 4% at Rs 99 on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company announced its foray into Turkey following the appointment of iTelligence Turkey - Elsys Bilgi Sistemleri A.S.
- 06 Aug 1512:16 PMRolta India has surged 6% to Rs 129 on the BSE on back of heavy volumes after the company announced that it has won Smart City and 3D Mapping with city modelling projects in the West Asia, for a combined value of around US $ 15 million.
- 25 May 1509:40 AMShares of Rolta India have slipped 8% to Rs 115 on the NSE after the company said that its consolidated net profit for the quarter ended March 31, 2015 (Q3) more than halved at Rs 36.01 crore over the previous quarter due to lower operational
- 17 Apr 1508:19 AMDeutsche Bank has upgraded software firm Rolta India's bonds to 'buy' from 'hold' a day after the company denied allegations made by short-seller Glaucus Research about fabricated capital expenditures.
- 16 Apr 1510:50 PMShares and dollar-denominated bonds of Rolta India dropped sharply after Glaucus Research Group issued a ‘strong sell’ recommendation on the software developer’s corporate notes.01:42 PMA report by US-based Glaucus Research on Thursday said Mumbai-based information technology firm Rolta India was expected to underperform the trend in average market returns, and issued a “strong sell&" recommendation on the stock.12:36 PMCalifornia-based Glaucus Research, well known for shorting stocks, issued a "strong sell" report on software firm Rolta India, saying the company does not produce free cash flow and cannot repay offshore bondholders without refinancing.
- 25 Mar 1510:14 AMShares of Rolta were up over 3% at Rs 169 after the company announced that it has entered into an agreement with Hitachi India Pvt. Ltd. to address significant market opportunities in high growth business segments in India.
- 27 Feb 1509:22 AMShares of Rolta India and Bharat Electronics have rallied by up to 11% on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in early morning trade after these companies on Thursday announced that the ministry of defence had selected their consortium as a development
- 11 Feb 1512:57 AMThe National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government is poised to award its first 'make' contract, in which the Ministry of Defence (MoD) will fund two Indian consortia in developing a Rs 40,000-50-000 crore 'battlefield management system' (BMS).
- 18 Jul 1405:08 PMIT solutions provider Rolta India today said it has raised $300 million (about Rs 1,810 crore) from international markets through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Rolta Americas.