- 03 May 1603:59 PMCountry’s largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel’s subsidiary Airtel M-commerce services plan to payments bank operations in the second quarter of current fiscal.
- 01 May 1603:42 PMAirtel Business, the enterprise arm of Bharti Airtel, has partnered with networking player GBI to increase its direct reach in West Asian countries.02:05 AMIn a big blow to major mobile players, Telecom Commission, the highest policy-making body of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), has approved Telecom Regulatory Authority of India-recommended base price of Rs 11,485 crore per Mhz across India for
- 30 Apr 1612:33 AMThe department of telecommunications (DoT) plans to lower the spectrum usage charge to a flat 4.5 per cent.12:09 AMBharti Airtel acquires Aircel's 4G spectrum in 8 circles. Photo tweeted by ?@ScrapeCrawler.Success means different things to different people. For Sasha Chetri, Airtel's "4G girl", success means "eating well.
- 29 Apr 1607:06 PMIndia's investments in the UK zoomed nearly 65% in 2015, establishing it as the third largest source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into Britain after the US and France.03:57 PMApart from Reliance Communications, telecom operators Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Tata Teleservices have applied for spectrum liberalisation in select areas, Parliament was informed on Friday.
- 28 Apr 1612:44 AMBharti Airtel, the country’s largest telecom service provider, has posted a 2.8 per cent increase in net income at Rs 1,290 crore for the quarter ended March, with high growth in mobile data revenue at Rs 4,434 crore, up 43.7 per cent on a yearly12:34 AMBharti Airtel has exited FY16 on a very strong note. This strong financial performance put up by the company is a result of a carefully laid-out strategy.12:33 AMMukesh Ambani's Reliance Jio has asked the government to move gradually towards a uniform spectrum usage charge (SUC) for all allotments in the future and not for the spectrum given in the past.
- 25 Apr 1602:45 PMBharti Airtel's scrip on Monday rose by 3 per cent after the company said its board will consider buyback of equity shares or a final dividend, or a combination of both, at its meeting on Wednesday.09:51 AMBharti Airtel is trading higher by nearly 3% at Rs 364 on the BSE in otherwise range bound market after the company said its board would meet this week to consider a proposal for buyback of equity shares.03:01 AMSasha Chettri, Airtel’s 4G girl, is the ad world’s newest poster girl.
- 23 Apr 1612:31 AMThe department of telecommunications (DoT) has amended the Unified Access Service licence agreement, allowing interconnection of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networks with telecom networks.
- 21 Apr 1612:50 AMBharti Airtel, the country’s largest telecom company, is learnt to have started the process of offloading a five per cent stake in its tower arm, Bharti Infratel, through an open market block deal.
- 19 Apr 1604:20 AMAbout 350 companies having a net worth upwards of Rs 500 crore in the BSE 500 universe will adopt Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) from this financial year.
- 14 Apr 1604:34 PMData services are going to drive growth of telecom companies in times to come, as data usage per subscriber and incremental data consumers are growing at a fast clip.
- 13 Apr 1612:04 PMMobile phone operators added 5.23 million subscribers in March 2016 of which Bharti Airtel added 2.55 million subscribers, according to a report released by the Cellular Operators Association of India.
- 12 Apr 1612:57 PMBharti Airtel's acquisition of telecom spectrum in eight circles from Aircel for Rs 3,500 crore is 'credit positive' as it would extend the firm's footprint to make it a pan-India 4G operator, Moody's Investors Service said on Tuesday.
- 11 Apr 1607:14 PMCountry's largest service provider Bharti Airtel today said its mobile commerce subsidiary, Airtel M Commerce Services, had received payments bank licence from the Reserve Bank of India.